X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Roth Army Biography

I've seen bits and pieces of the evolution of the site but I'm probably missing a few pieces. Any old timers want to elaborate? I've heard something about a member of the Atomic Punks being in control of the site and shutting it down and other sites including DDLR mentioned but I've never gotten a clear timeline.
    Beware of Dog
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

This has been explained many times.
    I myself ( as much as some revisionists try to disagree ) am an ORIGINAL webmaster from this site (2000-2001) and have been here since the beginning ( 15 years )
    The Bass player from the punks shut down this site and we lost hundreds and thousands of posts.
    I don't remember why it was so long ago, I think Sesh added that to the poll as a joke of why the army is dead.
    If anyone else in the head office cares to elaborate go for it... but that was the basically what happened.
    What else would you like to know?

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

The reason I was relieved of that position was because the rest of staff was pissed I was over at the vhlinks shitting all over Sammy Hagar and his fans.
      I guess the basic reasoning was that webmasters here should be more in a authoritative position and myself as we all know is a loose cannon and I am fine with that.
      I love being that crazy lunatic who says whatever the fuck is on his mind. I've been a webmaster, super mod , mod , members , drunk asshole... you name it...
      But I contribute.... and I am much happier being at the bottom of the totem pole, shooting off my mouth or even posting obscure shit I've collected over the years....

I've had many ups and downs.... fired many times lol..... I threatened to go to slawterhouse and got shitcanned too lol... I don't have any hard feelings.... it's just internet fun and drama.

I like an audience... whether the audience loves me or hates me... I like to see assholes viewing my posts....

It's like FLAPPO , yeah the half the people snicker at his popgears but I bet some won't admit it because they wanna support the mod teams or whatever other jackass is in charge... I'm against authority ( on line ) and I created this anarchist persona here because it's radical departure from who I represent offline... if that makes any sense.
      Last edited by WARF; 06-17-2015, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by WARF

Yes. The German philosopher Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz (b. 1646, d. 1716) once stated on French philosopher Pierre Bayle's position that "He who creates something in which evil is contained is not making the best decision; an omnipotent God could have created the world without evil or could have abstained from creating it all together."

1. Do you agree with this

and

2. How does this apply to the creation of Roth Army?

Should Roth Army never have been created? See, I agree with Leibnizie Baby because one who does not make the best decision is lacking either on power or in wisdom. What Roth Army has become is a metaphysical evil or F A T failed musicians, the chronically unemployed and stoners. It is a evil in this world.
        Last edited by Kristy; 06-17-2015, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
          Yes. The German philosopher Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz (b. 1646, d. 1716) once stated on French philosopher Pierre Bayle's position that "He who creates something in which evil is contained is not making the best decision; an omnipotent God could have created the world without evil or could have abstained from creating it all together."

1. Do you agree with this

and

2. How does this apply to the creation of Roth Army?
          1. Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz is a religious fanatic and his shit philosophy can't be applied 300 years in the future in the age of the internet.
          I don't agree with anything this cocksucker has to say.

2. This doesn't apply to the army. Fuck this German Nazi fucking cuntlosopher!

Anyways, I think this does however apply to you because you have created something evil therefore you should be against this G H E Y possibly F A T shitbag.

This isn't a knock on you... as I said many times you're the reason I log in, because you humiliate and shit on everyone who crosses your path.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

I see. Leibniz was not a "cocksucker." He actually came from the scholastic definition originating with Augustine. So if you have a bitch, take it up with him.

Comment

• CVH Rulz
              Head Fluffer
              • Jun 2005

Roth Army Biography

Well dog, you got WARF's biography instead. LOL

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

1.jpg

fucking cunt faggit

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

No wonder so many in the dying Roth Army can no longer steer a middle course between virtue and vice.

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

In the beginning there was a man named Sarge....

He built a web site for balding middle aged men to satisfy their homoerotic needs by worshiping a balding spandex boy....

15 years have passed and now the members are F A T T E R and older and still jerk off to a balding old fart in dungarees...

END OF BIOGRAPHY

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13071[/ATTACH]

fucking cunt faggit
                      A Nazi and a cock in the same pic?? Well if that won't get you banned nothing will. And for cryin' out loud man - uncheck the little box next time you post a pic lol
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Let us not forget the time the Army was attacked by a group of crazies. No, not me and Warf. The Cyber Jihadis! Man that was fuckin weird. I log on in the morning and there's all this moozlim stuff on the scream and was it screaming or some kind of wacky singing that was playing? Surely one of you guys grabbed a screen shot of it. Anyway, I think Gar had brought that upongst us. Freaking weird. I thought my computer was gonna explode.
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          Let us not forget the time the Army was attacked by a group of crazies. No, not me and Warf. The Cyber Jihadis! Man that was fuckin weird. I log on in the morning and there's all this moozlim stuff on the scream and was it screaming or some kind of wacky singing that was playing? Surely one of you guys grabbed a screen shot of it. Anyway, I think Gar had brought that upongst us. Freaking weird. I thought my computer was gonna explode.
                          I remember hearing about that. It was either before I joined or happened during a self imposed vacation from the site. The site has been down since I've been a member at least twice I can think of. Once was during the early days of the war to settle the score.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

If anyone else in the head office cares to elaborate go for it... but that was the basically what happened.
                            I get the gist of the Punk's bass player story without elaboration. I heard the site was born in 1999. By who? How did Punk bass player get involved? I heard of prior connections with official fan clubs and such that might have gone awry. Fact or fiction?
                            Last edited by cadaverdog; 06-17-2015, 09:08 PM.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Our mythical leader Sarge created this place.

Are you serious?

Comment

Working...