• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Roger Daltrey is a Rock and Roll Legend

Roger Daltrey is a true fucking legend in the rock and roll world and Spammy idolizes him. Anyway, I'm watching tv and a Time Life commercial comes on pimping a 700 CD set of Rock "Legends" and he is the host. Does that take away his legendary status in Rick and Roll history? Fuck no cos he's getting paid by Time/Warner.

What does this mean? Well, that times fucking change and old gloried frontmen are replaced with the new likes of Justin Timberlake (KidVegas' idol) It doesn't mean their careers are gone. They are just not young and on the cover of "Teeny-Bop" anymore. I put it in the same category with great athletes. Is fucking John Elway a "has-been" or his career is in the toilet cos he doesn't play anymore? Fuck NO!!!!! It's the same for Legendary Rock and Roll artists who's genre is gone and if any of you truly believe Spam Hagar fits into that category you are beyond delusional.

David Lee Roth is and will always be a true Rock and Roll Legendary Frontman and Spam will ALWAYS forever be remembered as the substitute teacher. So, no matter what shit you all BAAAAAAAAAA you will always be resentive and angry cos you fucking know it to be true and it pisses you off!!!

Legend's last FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

Oh and fuck you too Kiddy Lauderdale.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!
  • Rebel
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Feb 2004

I saw that on last night. Funny how on those things (like that one), how they advertise music that's 30 years old, but yet they put a chick on there that's like 20. Not that I'm complaining, just one of those things I notice. It looked like a good collection actually.
    The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Yep, and Roger is a legend. I saw The Who in '89 in a fucking STADIUM and they were incredible!!! I just want to hear the sheep explain that Roger's career must be in the gutter as well? The man has nothing more to prove, he's already earned the repect and legendary status just like Dave. Spam will NEVER fall into such a category.
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• EbDawson
        Veteran
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
        Yep, and Roger is a legend.
        Yeah and the guy looks like he's is pretty damn good shape for his age. He's almost as old as Sammy.
        "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• flappo
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

read my sig

nuff said

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Spam isn't in the same league as Daltrey.

He's probably one of the top five frontmen of all time.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by MAX
              Yep, and Roger is a legend. I saw The Who in '89 in a fucking STADIUM and they were incredible!!! I just want to hear the sheep explain that Roger's career must be in the gutter as well? The man has nothing more to prove, he's already earned the repect and legendary status just like Dave. Spam will NEVER fall into such a category.
              But Spam has sold 52 billion records!

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
                Sniper
                • Apr 2004

Actually, there are many things that Sam and Roger have in common.

1. They both have blonde curly hair.
                2. um...well um...I guess that's it.

Sorry to waste your time.

Comment

• General Hina
                  Sniper
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                  Roger Daltrey is a true fucking legend in the rock and roll world and Spammy idolizes him. Anyway, I'm watching tv and a Time Life commercial comes on pimping a 700 CD set of Rock "Legends" and he is the host. Does that take away his legendary status in Rick and Roll history? Fuck no cos he's getting paid by Time/Warner.

What does this mean? Well, that times fucking change and old gloried frontmen are replaced with the new likes of Justin Timberlake (KidVegas' idol) It doesn't mean their careers are gone.
                  Actually in Roger's case it means: Pete worte all the songs so Roger's share of the back catalogue profits is minimal to say the least. Roger makes most of his money when/if The WHO tour. Daltrey needs to make a little extra cash that's all.

Over and Out,
                  General Hina

Comment

• Catfish

Go suck a juicy cock, Tina!

Comment

• EddieFan4Eva
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by MAX

What does this mean? Well, that times fucking change and old gloried frontmen are replaced with the new likes of Justin Timberlake (KidVegas' idol) It doesn't mean their careers are gone. They are just not young and on the cover of "Teeny-Bop" anymore. I put it in the same category with great athletes. Is fucking John Elway a "has-been" or his career is in the toilet cos he doesn't play anymore? Fuck NO!!!!! It's the same for Legendary Rock and Roll artists who's genre is gone and if any of you truly believe Spam Hagar fits into that category you are beyond delusional.

David Lee Roth is and will always be a true Rock and Roll Legendary Frontman and Spam will ALWAYS forever be remembered as the substitute teacher. So, no matter what shit you all BAAAAAAAAAA you will always be resentive and angry cos you fucking know it to be true and it pisses you off!!!

Legend's last FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

Oh and fuck you too Kiddy Lauderdale.
                      See...wrong again. I would never argue Dave's place as a Legendary frontman. Just 'cause i like Sammy's voice and enjoy his work with VH doesnt mean i am against Dave. I love 'em both. Eddie is really what brought me to the table, and keeps me there. It's apples and oranges with Dave & Sammy. As i said before, one's personality, the other a singer. I love 'em both for what they can do. They're different....but both share the fact that they've stood in front of the greatest rock band ever.

Comment

• Catfish

Originally posted by TwoFoolsAMinute
                        Actually, there are many things that Sam and Roger have in common.

1. They both have blonde curly hair.
                        2. um...well um...I guess that's it.

Sorry to waste your time.

Dude, brilliant avatar. Fucking BRILLIANT!

Comment

• EddieFan4Eva
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by General Hina
                          Actually in Roger's case it means: Pete worte all the songs so Roger's share of the back catalogue profits is minimal to say the least. Roger makes most of his money when/if The WHO tour. Daltrey needs to make a little extra cash that's all.

Over and Out,
                          General Hina
                          I think Roger is a real Legend.....moreso than even Dave. He's kind of like Sammy with Dave's magnetism. A great voice with a great showman's vibe. I guess what i'm saying is if you combined the 2, you'd have roger. Eh, just an opinion.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by EddieFan4Eva
                            See...wrong again. I would never argue Dave's place as a Legendary frontman. Just 'cause i like Sammy's voice and enjoy his work with VH doesnt mean i am against Dave. I love 'em both. Eddie is really what brought me to the table, and keeps me there. It's apples and oranges with Dave & Sammy. As i said before, one's personality, the other a singer. I love 'em both for what they can do. They're different....but both share the fact that they've stood in front of the greatest rock band ever.
                            I disagree, but I respect your opinion.

Have a wonderful day!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by EddieFan4Eva
                              I think Roger is a real Legend.....moreso than even Dave. He's kind of like Sammy with Dave's magnetism. A great voice with a great showman's vibe. I guess what i'm saying is if you combined the 2, you'd have roger. Eh, just an opinion.
                              I disagree, but I respect your opinion.

Have a wonderful day!!

Comment

Working...