PDA

View Full Version : Edward Van Halen is.....

AJW
07-04-2004, 11:03 AM
dying IMHO. The reason I say this is he is contradicting himself from past remarks of touring on a Greatest Hits album and doing a nostalgia tour. He is doing both now. On top of it he is drinking heavily and that is a sign that he is living his life to it's fullest before he leaves this planet. Believe me, I had a brother with a hip replacement and also had an alchahol problem and he lived to the age of 49.

EddieFan4Eva
07-04-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by ajw
dying IMHO. The reason I say this is he is contradicting himself from past remarks of touring on a Greatest Hits album and doing a nostalgia tour. He is doing both now. On top of it he is drinking heavily and that gives me a sign that he is living his life to it's fullest before he leaves this planet. Believe me, I had a brother with a hip replacement and also had an alchahol problem and he lived to the age of 49.

I'm sorry to hear about your brother. Eddie's NOT dying. He drinks red wine for medicinal purposes, even though he has beaten cancer. Being an alcoholic, it doesnt seem to make sense...but it's true. Also, having a father for an alcoholic, i know that many try to ween themself by drinking wine until they can beat it. Ed's got a daily struggle with the bottle....no doubts there. But he IS cancer free, and i dont think he'll be going anywhere anytime soon....god willing. Peace.

AJW
07-04-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by EddieFan4Eva
I'm sorry to hear about your brother. Eddie's NOT dying. He drinks red wine for medicinal purposes, even though he has beaten cancer. Being an alcoholic, it doesnt seem to make sense...but it's true. Also, having a father for an alcoholic, i know that many try to ween themself by drinking wine until they can beat it. Ed's got a daily struggle with the bottle....no doubts there. But he IS cancer free, and i dont think he'll be going anywhere anytime soon....god willing. Peace.

I wonder how his liver is holding up? That could be the thing that does him in.

guwapo_rocker
07-04-2004, 11:12 AM

EddieFan4Eva
07-04-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker

Predictable....Pitiful....as usual, you never cease to show how utterly moronic you are.

guwapo_rocker
07-04-2004, 11:51 AM
Predictable....Pitiful....as usual, you never cease to show how utterly moronic you are.

I disagree, but I respect your opinion.

Have a wonderful day!!:D

EddieFan4Eva
07-04-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
I disagree, but I respect your opinion.

Have a wonderful day!!:D

LOL....(shaking my head).....u2 bro, u2.....at least some of you can make me smile!

bru87tr
07-04-2004, 05:42 PM
EVH is a guitar caddy at best!

how does it feel guys to watch Keith Richards II ? lol

Matt White
07-04-2004, 05:48 PM
It makes ya want to ask him "ED, if your gonna get up there and play like a 2 year old with broken hands, why bother?"

Roth kills Sam
07-04-2004, 06:31 PM
LOL....(shaking my head).....u2 bro, u2.....at least some of you can make me smile!

The only thing that makes you smile is a rod in your mouth. Speaking of rods in the mouth, I will be brutalizing your mom later

THIS IS THE DLRARMY, NOT THE FAG GAY HOMO BRETT NORTON VHLINKS. KEEP YOUR FAG SPERMY GAYBAR LOVING COMMENTS FOR THE HOMO FAG QUEER VAN GAYBAR FANS AT THE VHLINKS

RogueHorseman
07-04-2004, 08:42 PM
He drinks red wine for medicinal purposes...

Are you insane, or just the most ignorant sheep walking?

My word... Yeah, he is "weening" with a "mere" 4-5 bottles down the hatch every 24 hours... Catch a clue, and fast.

EddieFan4Eva
07-04-2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Roth kills Sam
The only thing that makes you smile is a rod in your mouth. Speaking of rods in the mouth, I will be brutalizing your mom later

THIS IS THE DLRARMY, NOT THE FAG GAY HOMO BRETT NORTON VHLINKS. KEEP YOUR FAG SPERMY GAYBAR LOVING COMMENTS FOR THE HOMO FAG QUEER VAN GAYBAR FANS AT THE VHLINKS

Ummm....go fuck yourself. Happy 4th!

EddieFan4Eva
07-04-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by RogueHorseman
Are you insane, or just the most ignorant sheep walking?

My word... Yeah, he is "weening" with a "mere" 4-5 bottles down the hatch every 24 hours... Catch a clue, and fast.

Catch this bud.

scottydabodi
07-05-2004, 09:00 PM
How about this... FUCK EDDIE, AND HIS KID!!!! If he's gonna rip people off by having Ronald McHagar do a tour, THEN on top of it all he can't play the songs right, then I don't give a fuck what that cocksmoker's drinking!!!!! If this IS his final calling card, then what a shame, and shame on him!!!! He PERPETUALLY has done the wrong thing TIME AND TIME AGAIN! And to what end? A half assed tour, and a poor "Greatest Hits" package that no one really seems to give 2 shits about? New tracks that no VH fan can sit through??? That's just fuckin' BULLSHIT as far as I'm concerned. Shit, I could write a better VH tune than "It's About Time"!!!!! But that's not the point, the point is that Ed has painted himself into a corner that it seems like he'll never emerge from, and that, as an old-school-Eddie fan, really sucks. All he's gotta do is tell DAVE that he's in, and Dave would sieze control, and turn Ed right around to putting out Top-Quality material again... man, THAT'S WHAT FUCKING DREAMS ARE MADE OF, ED!!!!

freak
07-05-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by bru87tr

We aren't watching Keith Richards II.

Keith Richards I never stopped playing like Keith Richards. Still plays the strongest, catchiest riffs in rock.

Eddie is a whole 'nother ball game.

Sheep Hunter
07-06-2004, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by freak
We aren't watching Keith Richards II.

Keith Richards I never stopped playing like Keith Richards. Still plays the strongest, catchiest riffs in rock.

Eddie is a whole 'nother ball game.

Kiewth wichards is cool, he doesn't walk the stweets

with a bottle of wine in his hand.

Eddie Wan Hawen has wost it.

Fabulous Shadow
07-06-2004, 01:49 AM
We just had a whole thread on this topic last week... Keep up boys!

L.S.D.
07-06-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by bru87tr

Considering youd rather watch Dave ruin his career for the last 20 years and become the biggest joke in rock doing it.

It feels pretty fucking good.

ALinChainz
07-06-2004, 03:03 PM
Oh you mean like the current VH tour where they have had to resort too cutting ticket prices and throwing in free food, which is going on as we speak.

Show in this city on the 9th, and they are no where near sold out.

2nd largest city in Michigan behind Detroit.

Lip Smacking Dick-Taster.

guwapo_rocker
07-06-2004, 03:32 PM
Get you tickets for tonight's Van Hagar show only $29.50!!

www.ticketmaster.com

BRANDON
07-06-2004, 03:43 PM
eddie van halen is a washed up guitar god.saw him in toronto.
he just doesn't have that fire anymore.it's to bad.long live the music
of classic van halen.

Sgt Schultz
07-06-2004, 04:25 PM

Medicinal purposes? Get a clue dude.

Terry
07-06-2004, 05:29 PM
Who gives a shit about Eddie's drinking? He was as drunk as a skunk when Roth was in the band, and produced some amazing stuff.

Think Roth put it best when he paraphrased Mickey in Rocky 3: Ed's rock became too civilized.

More like lazy.

Lazy Eddie.