• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mushroom
    Commando
    • Jul 2009

Angry Truck Driver vs. Migrants at Calais

Discuss!
    Watch the entire video! I would like to have a beer with this truck driver. Sure he may be the Hungarian equivalent to the American redneck, but he's rightfully angry as he clearly shows these refugees are relentless and have no regard for others' personal property, truck traffic or pedestrian safety, walking on a fucking freeway! They do what they want!

A truck driver headed for the United Kingdom from France delivered an epic rant while in his tractor trailer before he swerved his rig to scare migrants walking on the shoulder.

The video, which was posted to YouTube on Friday with English subtitles, shows the truck going through the traffic to get through the tunnel that will take him and other trucks to England.

The approach to the tunnel in Calais has been the site of much controversy, as many migrants have resorted to violence or self-smuggling in order to get themselves across the border into Great Britain.

The video begins with multitudes of migrants — all young men, much to the consternation of the media who have tried to paint the migrant crisis otherwise — walking down the shoulder of the highway. While they do that, the truck driver delivers a rant (which is extremely obscene when translated into English — consider this fair warning!) against the “refugees.”

“There is a lot of them again,” the driver says. “Here are the kids. Hello! Why don’t you sons of b*****s go back home and fight? Your women got the weapons and fighting against … ISIS! F*** you!”

Things begin getting hairier as more and more refugees come, with some of them trying to “board” the man’s truck. He tries his best to keep them off, though.

This goes on until about the 4:50 mark of the video when a huge group of refugees is clogging up the shoulder. Seemingly beyond frustrated, the driver swerves towards them. While dangerous, it seems mostly like it was meant to scare them. However, one of the refugees picks up an object and hurls it at the truck’s windshield.

Eventually, the driver comes upon the police, who are with a larger group of refugees up the road.

“Look! We need a line of policemen to defend the highway from these filthy bastards!” the truck driver exclaimed.

A scary incident which shows just how dangerous and chaotic the border at Calais is. And this is what our president wants to import into America?
  • Mushroom
    Commando
    • Jul 2009

Story here and many other conservative news and right wing-nut sites.

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

The guy's a fucking idiotic cunt...

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by Angel
        The guy's a fucking idiotic cunt...

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
        I think you mean "are" & there's no apostrophe in guys.

Why the fuck are they dancing around on the freeway? Don't they have roads in their fucked up backwards religious countries? Don't they know those are for moving vehicles who might not stop in time?

And there's a good point. Why are so many of them young men? Did they leave the elderly behind & stoned the women & children to death as one last hurrah before leaving their advanced society based on the worship of a fantasy figure?

Fuck those retarded shitholes run by religious beliefs. Fuck 21st century USA!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

yeah, viva portugal...
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
            yeah, viva portugal...
            We have modern problems, like corrupt politicians driving the whole population straight below the poverty line & getting out of jail due to judicial favours.

Not medieval ones, like brutally murdering people who aren't part of our religion.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
              We have modern problems, like corrupt politicians driving the whole population straight below the poverty line & getting out of jail due to judicial favours.

Not medieval ones, like brutally murdering people who don't agree with our religion.
              got room for 10 million more peeps?
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

I think you mean "are" & there's no apostrophe in guys.

Why the fuck are they dancing around on the freeway? Don't they have roads in their fucked up backwards religious countries? Don't they know those are for moving vehicles who might not stop in time?

And there's a good point. Why are so many of them young men? Did they leave the elderly behind & stoned the women & children to death as one last hurrah before leaving their advanced society based on the worship of a fantasy figure?

Fuck those retarded shitholes run by religious beliefs. Fuck 21st century USA!
                Duh. Those aren't "young men". Those are three year olds and grandmothers. Ubama said so you dope.
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                  got room for 10 million more peeps?
                  I read somewhere they don't want to come here.

I suppose we're not medieval enough for them.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    Duh. Those aren't "young men". Those are three year olds and grandmothers. Ubama said so you dope.
                    That *would* explain why they're wandering around aimlessly on the freeway completely oblivious to everything around them.

"A cart that moves very fast, yet no camels or donkeys are pulling it! What sorcery is this?"

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I hear the new drug laws are working well though?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

That *would* explain why they're wandering around aimlessly on the freeway completely oblivious to everything around them.

"A cart that moves very fast, yet no camels or donkeys are pulling it! What sorcery is this?"
                        how... medieval

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          I hear the new drug laws are working well though?
                          I don't pay that much attention to drugs because I don't like them, so at first, I thought you were trying to be funny.

Turns out that what you're saying is true. Here's what I found, from 3 different sources in 3 different dates, none of them April 1st.

14 Years After Decriminalizing All Drugs, Here's What Portugal Looks Like

Portugal decriminalised drugs 14 years ago – and now hardly anyone dies from overdosing

Why hardly anyone dies from a drug overdose in Portugal

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Bwahahahahaha!!!! Oh geez, I read that and instantly the voice in my head went from American Chalkasian to afghani tribal elder. Oh shit that was funny.

However, this is 2015 and it is no longer acceptable to poke fun at anybody. Ever. Cause that makes you a racist.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

And that driver don't know the proper refyougee handlin technique! This is how we do it down here:

Comment

Working...