Weed Street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weed Street

It's like The Doors 'Love Street' only with weed and less hippies (but more yuppies).

Can't smoke it in public but you can in an alley - the same one(s) where yours truly had many an abortion. Plenty of these shitty, yuppietized gentrification bars (if you want to call them that) springing up all over the place where you can walk in while baked right out of your fucking gourd and hear some drippy chick playing a Taylor and hacking Bob Dylan tunes. I miss the old days.

Oh yeah, Fuck you, FORD. No Chrissiemissie for you.

I'm so confused....
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

I know I was. Worst Dylan cover tunes. EVAH!

Comment

Kristy, let's make a baby so we can abort it in those alleys, baby.

Hell, let's make 8 or 9 babies. We're only young once!

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
          I know I was. Worst Dylan cover tunes. EVAH!
          Is it possible to cover Dylan badly?

Comment

Okay. Only if we can sell the fetal tissue on the black market.

Comment

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
              Ha!
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

So is the legal weed any good or was the illegal contraband better?
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
                  Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
                  Ha!
                  Dylan cover would likely be a step up!
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
                    So is the legal weed any good or was the illegal contraband better?
                    Depends on the state. In CO the regs are so poorly done they have 4800 growers many are selling out the back door including some of the most high profile guys. When we test CO product in our lab in CT about 87% of it would fail the medicinal standards in most states so really no diff between legal/illegal. Markets such as MD, DC, WA, CT, IL better off quality wise with legal while states like NY and MN no flower extraction only states. CA is an odd state and is somewhat bifurcated with Socal being probably better legal due to pollutants but Norcal really not a difference except price. For now it is pretty variable with the area you are in. Longer term it is like microbrews you can give answers on specific ones but there is not one universal answer. Currently there is some great work being done with strains and hybrids. In CT our guys created a 53% THC hybrid, cool but you know I might want to get some work done today. I think it will be interesting as big business rolls in that strains may become more homogenized because strains are one of the lowest margin aspects of the cannabis industry so the wide variety may at some point narrow which is a negative. I do think you will see a sub sector like microbrews always thrive but you will have look more for it and they will have to be premium prices or they will go out of business.

Sorry, long winded, depends

Comment

I've been smoking the Canadian medical stuff lately. It's drier than I'm accustomed to due to Health Canada regulations, but I'm getting used to it.

Tweed is getting ready for the social market up here...
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Just stay away from anything grown by Tilray, they have serious issues in their grow facilities

Comment

My son is with Tweed, so that's all I smoke...I mean...all he tells me about.
                          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Never buzzed (kill) is full of shit. While some weed stores have what you might call "sub-standard shit" most strains are high-powered and most likely blow away the pussy-placebo shit he "test" in his on lab with his 1950's chemistry set that runs on monkey urine and baking soda. Fucking F A T Richie Rich douchebag college boy with his silver spoon and Bently. Go blow FORD with your lame politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                              Never buzzed (kill) is full of shit. While some weed stores have what you might call "sub-standard shit" most strains are high-powered and most likely blow away the pussy-placebo shit he "test" in his on lab with his 1950's chemistry set that runs on monkey urine and baking soda. Fucking F A T Richie Rich douchebag college boy with his silver spoon and Bently. Go blow FORD with your lame politics.
                              I prefer a low TCH, high CBD for my arthritis.

And a high THC Indica for night time...

Comment

Working...
                              X