07-04-2004, 05:31 PM
DAVE IS MAKING $$$$$ ON EVERY TICKET SOLD FOR THE VH TOUR ''04''
http://celebrityjustice.warnerbros.com/news/0406/30b.html

bru87tr
07-04-2004, 05:56 PM
sweet find!!!!!

kidvegas
07-04-2004, 06:04 PM
He could use it!!EMT'S don't make that much,hell he should be thanking Sam,or least asking him for a couple bucks!!Sam has twice the money as Roth and twice the talent ,go figure!!

KID VEGAS...............GOD BLESS!!

bru87tr
07-04-2004, 06:08 PM
ya sam has twice the money and twice the talent. thats why he has to sing Dave songs on tour to cash in and admits he loves to do Roth songs!!!!!!

sorry, but you wouldnt ever catch Dave doing a sam song.

try again kid homo!

kidvegas
07-04-2004, 06:18 PM
Hey Dick head Sam sings them as a courtesy to the fans of VH.Second Sam can sing Roth's shit,hell Roth can't even sing Roth's shit!!!No way in hell could Roth SING Sammy's shit,but I hear that male nurse Roth drives a mean ambulance!!

KID VEGAS...........GOD BLESS!!

Roth kills Sam
07-04-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by kidvegas
Hey Dick head Sam sings them as a courtesy to the fans of VH.

I boned your mom as a courtesy to the fans of dumb whores

Diamondjimi
07-06-2004, 01:05 AM
Hey Bitch-Vegas,It's back to the VH links for you Be-otch!!!!!!!!
Is it true you're Spammy's official sidestage "Fluffer" for the whole tour?
Just a rumour your Momma gurgled to me after I fired a load down her yapper !
Snappahead !!!!!!!!!

Diamondjimi
07-06-2004, 01:09 AM
x

Sheep Hunter
07-06-2004, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by kidvegas
Hey Dick head Sam sings them as a courtesy to the fans of VH.Second Sam can sing Roth's shit,hell Roth can't even sing Roth's shit!!!No way in hell could Roth SING Sammy's shit,but I hear that male nurse Roth drives a mean ambulance!!

KID VEGAS...........GOD BLESS!!

Who is Kid Wegas??

I am gowing to have to kiwll her!!:gun:

Diamondjimi
07-06-2004, 01:32 AM
Bitch Schmeg-ass is the Number 1 SPAMMY EATIN/SPAMMY LUVIN /ACID WASH DENIM WEARIN / MULLET SPORTIN DOUCHE !!!
Or probably Vh's Webmaster..............

pkolb
07-06-2004, 01:43 AM
[i]No way in hell could Roth SING Sammy's shit,but I hear that male nurse Roth drives a mean ambulance!!! [/B]

I know I'm stating the obvious, but Roth would not sing Fagar songs, because those songs suck. I just played "It's About Time" for my wife and she broke out in laughter. "This is a joke, right? It's supposed to be funny, right?" No, sorry, it's the real thing. Defiinately the most ridiculous lyrics ever in a rock song, and that whine.... I don't think these sheep are really serious. They just like to argue.