• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Smartest Black Man On The Planet!

This guy is awesome!

Watch it all the way through, if you've got the balls!

I wonder what he thinks of all the faggit white apologists! I think I'll email him and ask him to do a video on them!

• DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

That ain't gonna go over well here.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Why not?

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Can't wait for slave Sesh to see this and give another one of his phony diatribes on how he understands the black man as he equates to his pseudo-left Euro trash lifestyle while slave FORD sucks on his balls.

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett and boycotting the OSCARS because there is no black nominees....

Show me one good performance!

I don't think Tyler Perry and any of his shitty fucking Mama Madea films gettin' nominated any time soon!

Spook Lee is boycotting the Oscars too....
          Last edited by WARF; 01-19-2016, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by WARF
            Will Smith and Jada Pinkett and boycotting the OSCARS because there is no black nominees....

Show me one good performance!

I don't think Tyler Perry and any of his shitty fucking Mama Madea films gettin' nominated any time soon!

Spook Lee is boycotting the Oscars too....
            And just who is gonna miss these morons when they don't show up? Maybe they can convince Kanye and a bunch of other idiots to never show up to another awards show. They should all get together and set up a Safe. Space and segregate themselves. Just like the fucking idiot college students in this country.

What they should all do is jump on a big ass fancy jet, fly over to Syria, then get a real good up close look at what racism truly is.

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Sydney Pointier won an Oscar in 1963 and there has been winners ever since.

When are these racist black people gonna get called out?

The kid from "CREED" was good.

I can't think of too many African American OSCAR performances this year, and Will Smith and Jada are mediocre actors at best. Jada is below average.
              Last edited by WARF; 01-19-2016, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Sydney Pointier won an Oscar in 1963 and there has been winners ever since.

When are these racist black people gonna get called out?

The kid from "CREED" was good.

I can't think of too many African American OSCAR performances this year, and Will Smith and Jada are mediocre actors at best. Jada is below average.
                Warf, you have to put yourself in their shoes: Think of the struggle of living day in and day out as a rich, famous actor. Having millions of people flock to whatever movie you put out. Think of how horrible it must be to have your ass kissed and be treated like royalty just cause you can memorize 37 seconds worth of dialogue at a time. Think of the incredible agony their hands must go through, signing all those checks for deposit. It's the most despicable form of slavery in the modern world. And all they're asking for is 17 minutes to stand up on TV and tell everybody just how awesome they are. Is that really so much to ask in return for their heroic sacrifices?

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

I'm so fucking sick of this pussified country we live in.

I hope ISIS does blow us up... i'm surrounded by morons....

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Well well well. It would appear that ole Aunt Viv from The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air show isn't too impressed with Will and Jada's "boycott"! Watch it all the way through. This is AWESOME!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

I'm so fucking sick of this pussified country we live in.

I hope ISIS does blow us up... i'm surrounded by morons....
                      ISIS doesn't have to destroy us. We're doing it to ourselves.

On a related note, the Oscars have just announced a new presenter - Ted Danson!!

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

haha!!! That was great!!!

Aunt Viv rules!!!!

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          ISIS doesn't have to destroy us. We're doing it to ourselves.

On a related note, the Oscars have just announced a new presenter - Ted Danson!!
                          Excellent!

I hope he shows up in black face like he 20 years ago at that charity!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                            Well well well. It would appear that ole Aunt Viv from The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air show isn't too impressed with Will and Jada's "boycott"! Watch it all the way through. This is AWESOME!
                            Well, well, well...

I like that she mentioned MLK. I may not agree with his politics, but that motherfucker DIED to try to bring equality to ALL races. And here we are, in 2016, and we have college students calling for segregation. If Dr. King came back today he'd say "This is what I died for?? "

Now, the so-called "black community" will call Aunt Viv an Uncle Tom and a coon. And if you don't know what coonin' is then you need to educate yourself. The reality is she's simply speaking the truth. And a whole lot of the people in this country - black AND white - can't handle the truth.

If Will Smith and his hot ass wife and Spike Lee and George Clooney really want to make a stand - boycott Hollywood, bitches! Refuse to work! Yeah, that ain't gonna happen. It's kinda like Leonardo DiCaprio sailing around on an oil baron's yacht while crying about saving the fucking environment (and I'm a huge Leon fan).

I couldn't tell you jack shit about the Oscars cause I never watch that shit. I could care less if they have the goddamn Klan show up and burn a cross on the red carpet. Mainly because it's a stupid show anyway.

Unless Tom Cruise is nominated. I like me some Tom Cruise movies.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Excellent!

I hope he shows up in black face like he 20 years ago at that charity!

Yep. He's gonna present while singing Mammy.

Comment

Working...