X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carloscda
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2009

Sarah Palin Somehow Links Son's Domestic Violence Arrest To Obama

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin on Wednesday linked her son's domestic violence arrest to President Barack Obama's treatment of veterans.

Track Palin, a 26-year-old Iraq veteran, was arrested in Wasilla on Tuesday on domestic violence and weapons charges in an incident involving a woman, according to Gawker.

Palin decided to address what she called "the elephant in the room" during a campaign rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, before she introduced Donald Trump, whom she endorsed Tuesday.

"My son, like so many others, they come back a bit different. They come back hardened, they come back wondering if there's that respect for what it is their fellow soldiers and airmen and every other member of the military have so sacrificially given to this country," Palin said, adding that she can "relate with other families who can feel these ramifications of PTSD and some of the woundedness our soldiers do return with."

Palin went on to criticize the Obama administration's treatment of veterans, implying that the president had something to do with her son's situation.

"It starts from the top, the question though, that comes from our own president, where they have to look at him and wonder, 'Do you know what we have to go through?'"

It's Blizzard coming this weekend I guess this his fault to...
    UN F ING REAL!!
  • SunisinuS
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • May 2010

George W. Bush gave her son PTSD and violated his trust. Blame the Prima Facile case.

Ipso Facto Fuckto.
    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

"My son, like so many others, they come back a bit different. They come back hardened..."
      He came back hardened because everyone made fun of his name for four years! "What kind of idiot names her son Track?" They're lucky he wasn't the next Private Pyle.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

There was a decent argument to be made that McCain made himself unelectable by showing that in his biggest decision, choosing a running mate, he made such a ridiculous insanely bad choice.

Where does that leave Trump's judgement?

I can't believe the utter shit that American Republicans are getting to choose from, it's beyond belief.

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I think the Palin endorsement will be the kiss of death to the Trump campaign. Not that I think Cruz, Rubio, Bush, or even the governor of my own state are better options.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Satan
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Considering the dipshit only joined the army to keep out of jail (he vandalised a whole fleet of school buses in Wasilla, apparently) I would say the blame ultimately falls on Moosealini herself and her dickbag seccessionist husband for not raising their fucking kid properly. And then on Chimpy for sending him to an illegal war.

Hell, I'm surprised she didn't blame Obama for her daughter (the one who preaches abstinence) getting knocked up twice before she was old enough to legally buy a beer.
            Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
              I think the Palin endorsement will be the kiss of death to the Trump campaign. Not that I think Cruz, Rubio, Bush, or even the governor of my own state are better options.
              As far as I can make out there is nothing in your constitution that says you can only have two shitty parties.

What could highlight this is if it gets to the party convention and the Republican hierachy say 'Trump is an insane cunt' and overule the people that voted in the primaries where does that leave you? Is that even remotely democratic? If instead is doesn't happen and you are asked to vote for the same family again or a mentally ill racist property developer?

What a mess...

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Republican convention is in Cleveland this summer. I am glad I live 25 miles away from downtown.

I was wondering the same thing with the Sanders/Clinton race. They say Clinton has delegates lined up, but what if Sanders were to clean up in the primaries? FORD probably could explain it better than me.

I think a vote for a third party candidate this year would ensure the second shittiest option gets elected.

Comment

• Satan
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

If Trump and Sanders end up the rightful nominees (i.e. legitimate majority of primary/caucus wins) then there's already rumors of both party establishments planning some sort of bullshit backstabbing moves.

With the Democrats you would have a clear split between the beltway corporate DLC types and the actual party base, and if they tried to overthrow Bernie's nomination for the likes of Hillary, I think it would be the end of the Democratic party, and the results would make Chicago 1968 look like a Mormon church picnic. I think Martin O'Malley is only staying in this race because he's HOPING for a convention clusterfuck, where the party would try to force a "compromise" candidate (not Bernie or Hillary). O'Malley himself is just another weak-assed DLC'er though, so he's not fooling anybody. About the only candidate I could see unitiing the party under those circumstances would be Elizabeth Warren. The Bernie voters would accept her platform, and the Hillary voters would accept her genitalia. (which is really all Hillary is running on anymore, let's face it.)

The Republican party currently has two major factions - the BCE and the Koch Brothers - fighting over power. The BCE has controlled the Republican Presidential nominations since 1952, and a lot of people rightfully think that's long enough. Unfortunately, the Kochs controlling it for the next 60 years wouldn't be an improvement. Trump is definitely NOT aligned with the BCE, but the juries out on whether he and the Kochs are working together or not. He did attend some of their "private meetings" at their Palm Springs mansion over the past few years.

The known Koch puppets in the clown car were Scott Walker & John Kasich. Snotty's already gone, and Kasich failed in his attempt to be the John Huntsman of this election cycle. Chris Christie isn't marketable outside of Jersey, so they stopped promoting him. The BCE candidates are Jeb (obviously) and Marco Rubio, who is to Jeb what Nixon was to grandpa Prescott - a puppet from day one.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm no expert but say Trump and Bernie win the primary vote but then at the conventions both the parties overule that and give you Clinton and Cruz to choose from instead.

Would that give people some sort of crisis whereby they said no fucking way.

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Right now the Democratic base is split between those of us who will not vote for Hillary under any circumstances, and those who would reluctantly vote for her if she were the nominee. If she did NOT win that nomination legitimately, I suspect that latter number would drop considerably.

Cruz's popularity has really been exaggerated. Even most of the Republicans in Congress can't stand him, and the only votes he can really count on from Republicans are from the fundagelical extremist wackjob wing of the party, who believe what his father said about him being Jesus's personal choice to be the Emperor of the Theocratic Dominionazi States of Christian America. I definitely do not see him emerging as the nominee from any sort of "brokered convention" scenario.

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Kasich still trying. I fuckin' hate that guy.

If New Day for America's push works in South Carolina's 6th Congressional District, the pro-John Kasich super PAC will replicate it in other states with majority-black districts.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          As far as I can make out there is nothing in your constitution that says you can only have two shitty parties.

What could highlight this is if it gets to the party convention and the Republican hierachy say 'Trump is an insane cunt' and overule the people that voted in the primaries where does that leave you? Is that even remotely democratic? If instead is doesn't happen and you are asked to vote for the same family again or a mentally ill racist property developer?

What a mess...

That "mess" will be a brokered convention, which as Aaron Sorkin brilliantly showed in the West Wing, is a clusterfuck, and will be just another nail in the Republican's coffin for the 3rd straight general election.....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• jacksmar
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                            If Trump and Sanders end up the rightful nominees (i.e. legitimate majority of primary/caucus wins) then there's already rumors of both party establishments planning some sort of bullshit backstabbing moves.

With the Democrats you would have a clear split between the beltway corporate DLC types and the actual party base, and if they tried to overthrow Bernie's nomination for the likes of Hillary, I think it would be the end of the Democratic party, and the results would make Chicago 1968 look like a Mormon church picnic. I think Martin O'Malley is only staying in this race because he's HOPING for a convention clusterfuck, where the party would try to force a "compromise" candidate (not Bernie or Hillary). O'Malley himself is just another weak-assed DLC'er though, so he's not fooling anybody. About the only candidate I could see unitiing the party under those circumstances would be Elizabeth Warren. The Bernie voters would accept her platform, and the Hillary voters would accept her genitalia. (which is really all Hillary is running on anymore, let's face it.)

The Republican party currently has two major factions - the BCE and the Koch Brothers - fighting over power. The BCE has controlled the Republican Presidential nominations since 1952, and a lot of people rightfully think that's long enough. Unfortunately, the Kochs controlling it for the next 60 years wouldn't be an improvement. Trump is definitely NOT aligned with the BCE, but the juries out on whether he and the Kochs are working together or not. He did attend some of their "private meetings" at their Palm Springs mansion over the past few years.

The known Koch puppets in the clown car were Scott Walker & John Kasich. Snotty's already gone, and Kasich failed in his attempt to be the John Huntsman of this election cycle. Chris Christie isn't marketable outside of Jersey, so they stopped promoting him. The BCE candidates are Jeb (obviously) and Marco Rubio, who is to Jeb what Nixon was to grandpa Prescott - a puppet from day one.

A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                              That "mess" will be a brokered convention, which as Aaron Sorkin brilliantly showed in the West Wing, is a clusterfuck, and will be just another nail in the Republican's coffin for the 3rd straight general election.....

Remind me, the guy from LA Law wins in the end? We were well into 'Jump The Shark' territory by this point...

Comment

Working...