X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Why do you think they call it dope? :)

Nothing worse than getting paranoid on dope...

• Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Thought it was just awesome how these two just, like, KNEW they were surrounded by non-existent cops, man!

Like a bad Cheech and Chong sketch.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Couldn't they just follow someone too closely or make a lane change without signaling like the people hauling drugs on the Ohio Turnpike do?
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

"the dog is cool"
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
          "the dog is cool"
          Thank you.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

no charge
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Terry
              Thought it was just awesome how these two just, like, KNEW they were surrounded by non-existent cops, man!

Like a bad Cheech and Chong sketch.
              Paranoia may destroy ya. Made a bonehead manuever while holding a little illegal vegetation myself once but on a much smaller scale. I was chilling with a couple buddies on the Blvd one night when we were aproached by the man. A few minutes earlier we had been smoking a joint with some biker dude. He saw the cops coming so he threw the still burning roach down, jumped on his bike and hauled ass. One of the cops picked up the joint and asked me if it was mine. Of course I said no so he decided to search me. He told me to empty my pockets. I showed him my keys and my wallet and said that's it. He then told me to pull my left pocket out so he could see if anything was in it. As I pulled it out I said "see, there's nothing in my sock". Luckilly the cop didn't catch that because there was something in my sock. An ounce of weed. Since he didn't find anything he told us to go about our business but as soon as he was gone my buddies started flicking me shit because they knew I always carried my stash there.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

nice

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

i was bein' "detained" one time and was in the holdin' cell of a jail in wisconsin. i had a little sack of green in my watch pocket they didn't find after a coupla pat downs, i sat on the crapper and stashed it in the toilet paper roll.

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Cdog a lot of your stories involve socks ?
                    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
                      just the good ones...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
                        No it just seems like that because there's always some asshole like Ford who's infatuated with my masturbatory practices and has to mention them every chance they get.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Satan
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          No it just seems like that because there's always some asshole like Ford who's infatuated with my masturbatory practices and has to mention them every chance they get.
                          Is it FORD's fault that beer bottles somehow remind you of cocks?

Last edited by Satan; 01-26-2016, 02:35 PM.
                          Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Satan
                            Is it FORD's fault that beer bottles somehow remind you of cocks?

ilickbottlestoo is gonna flip out

Comment

• VAiN
                              Use my hand, I won't look
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                              i was bein' "detained" one time and was in the holdin' cell of a jail in wisconsin. i had a little sack of green in my watch pocket they didn't find after a coupla pat downs, i sat on the crapper and stashed it in the toilet paper roll.
                              Every get a chance to go back and get it?
                              Originally posted by wiseguy
                              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Working...