ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Official 2016 Iowa Caucus Thread

Democrats

Republicans
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

I should have run. I'd even go so far as make Ford my VP. And then I'd lock him in the basement of the White House
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So far the best moment of coverage is when MSNBC was listening in on Bernie supporters making their pitch to the uncommitted caucus goers. A young woman, apparently a recent veteran from Afghanistan (apparently unaware that a live mic was on her) made a comment about "how fucked up the VA is now". Bernie, of course is better on veterans issues than anybody else running, but it was funny to hear Rachel Maddow, Brian Williams and the rest of them apologizing all over themselves for letting a "fuck" escape over the airwaves.

MSNBC now reporting that Martin O'Malley will "suspend" his campaign later tonight - which is about what I expected, given his lack of support.

Now how many defections will there be from the Republican clown car after this? Seems to be down to Herr Trump and the two Cubans, with any real numbers..... Crazy Cruz actually has the lead last time I checked.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Appears your master is getting his ass kicked, slave FORD

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          So far the best moment of coverage is when MSNBC was listening in on Bernie supporters making their pitch to the uncommitted caucus goers. A young woman, apparently a recent veteran from Afghanistan (apparently unaware that a live mic was on her) made a comment about "how fucked up the VA is now". Bernie, of course is better on veterans issues than anybody else running, but it was funny to hear Rachel Maddow, Brian Williams and the rest of them apologizing all over themselves for letting a "fuck" escape over the airwaves.

MSNBC now reporting that Martin O'Malley will "suspend" his campaign later tonight - which is about what I expected, given his lack of support.

Now how many defections will there be from the Republican clown car after this? Seems to be down to Herr Trump and the two Cubans, with any real numbers..... Crazy Cruz actually has the lead last time I checked.
          Have some Bawllz and call Carson an African. You won't cause you're a freaking hypocrite liberal. And make sure going forward you call ALL blacks Africans. What? You can't? Oh, I forgot. You liberals can disparage anyone so long as they LOOK WHITE. I understand now.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

See? This is exactly why I'm converting to Marxism.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
              Appears your master is getting his ass kicked, slave FORD
              Actually, he's not. It's essentially a tie.

Which means it's actually a big win for Bernie, since he started this race 40 points behind Queen Bitch.

Last edited by FORD; 02-01-2016, 11:49 PM.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Meanwhile on the right wing side, MSNBC has projected Crazy Canadian Cuban Cruz as winner over Herr Trump and Jeb's puppet Marco coming in third.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Huckster just announced he's dropping out. Even less of a surprise than O'Malley....
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

See, this is the problem with you liberals: you hate anybody who looks white and feel empowered to slander them yet you're too damn afraid to call a black an African.

If an ISIS commander ran for president in this country you'd all bust a nut to elect him, so long as he wasn't a Chalkasian, and you'd never call him a Middle Easterner or a Moozlim or a camel jockey.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Suck on that, you liberal fruity wine cooler drinker.

Let's see you stand up for something, anything, and call Carson an African. You won't do it. You can't do it. But if he was as white as Michael Jackson you'd have a nervous breakdown.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Actually, he's not. It's essentially a tie.

Which means it's actually a big win for Bernie, since he started this race 40 points behind Queen Bitch.
                        Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a "psychosis" in which a person cannot tell what is real from what is imagined. The main feature of this disorder is the presence of delusions, which are unshakable beliefs in something untrue.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          Suck on that, you liberal fruity wine cooler drinker.

Let's see you stand up for something, anything, and call Carson an African. You won't do it. You can't do it. But if he was as white as Michael Jackson you'd have a nervous breakdown.
                          Did Carson ever live in Africa? Not that I'm aware of.

Actually, to hear the guy talk, I'd say he lives in a permanent cloud of nitrous oxide. Didn't think brain surgeons used that stuff.

Now what the fuck is up with Rubio giving a "victory" speech after coming in THIRD???

BTW, I never touch wine coolers. Fucking sulfite allergy makes that a really bad idea
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Speaking of the South, Donnie whatever happen to your Alabama white trash sorority gold pissing girl?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Did Carson ever live in Africa? Not that I'm aware of.

Actually, to hear the guy talk, I'd say he lives in a permanent cloud of nitrous oxide. Didn't think brain surgeons used that stuff.

Now what the fuck is up with Rubio giving a "victory" speech after coming in THIRD???

BTW, I never touch wine coolers. Fucking sulfite allergy makes that a really bad idea
                              When did Cruz live in Cuba? Did I miss something?

Comment

Working...