PDA

View Full Version : DLR Rocks the Boston Pops!!!

redballjet
07-04-2004, 10:19 PM
Just caught Dave singing "Jump" with the Boston Pops. Any questions about his voice have just been answered. The man still rocks with the best of them!!!!!!

MAX
07-04-2004, 10:20 PM
I cannot wait to see it bro and thanks for the update.

cscmtp
07-04-2004, 10:21 PM
Dave's voice really did sound awesome. He looked like he was having a blast. Eddie and Alex are two stupid stubborn MF's.

usermike2098
07-04-2004, 10:22 PM
I just saw it too I must say he put any thoughts that he was losing it to rest. That was a great performace. See, he still is better that Hagar!

horty07
07-04-2004, 10:23 PM
He started of a tad rough, but then he rocked. Still the greatest performer. Dave is the man, I hope he plays 1 more.

pete
07-04-2004, 10:26 PM
California Girls..........l8r

thefive
07-04-2004, 10:27 PM
I am in california. It is on at 10 pm right?

Northern Girl
07-04-2004, 10:29 PM
I agree. His sounded great, but I never doubted it.

JOE THUNDER, LP
07-04-2004, 10:29 PM
ah yes airhead, 10 oclock, you'll get it sooner or later I'm sure.

speedtruckermf
07-04-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by cscmtp
Dave's voice really did sound awesome. He looked like he was having a blast. Eddie and Alex are two stupid stubborn MF's.
Couldn't agree more! Awesome! I hope Ed's watching. Sammy needs to take some pointers too. The guys at the links are saying how bad it was. I just don't get them.

thefive
07-04-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by speedtruckermf
Couldn't agree more! Awesome! I hope Ed's watching. Sammy needs to take some pointers too. The guys at the links are saying how bad it was. I just don't get them.

One answer they are

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=71385

Chris
07-04-2004, 10:48 PM
That was awesome! :)

RogueHorseman
07-04-2004, 10:51 PM
Great performance, period.

lafours
07-04-2004, 10:57 PM
Dave nailed it.... any homo from the links that has the balls to say Sham could do any better is living in extreme denial.

ALinChainz
07-04-2004, 10:58 PM
Dave rules. I thought he was excellent.

Joe Thudner, didn't you say Dave should have contacted you by now or you were going punish this site by not posting for 10 days?

Creepy weird loser.

RogueHorseman
07-04-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by lafours
Dave nailed it.... any homo from the links that has the balls to say Sham could do any better is living in extreme denial.

Nothing but the Gods honest truth.

Dopesick
07-04-2004, 11:01 PM
Fuck CBS. Just one song televised? That sucks.

Well, better than nothing I guess.

Samsonite
07-04-2004, 11:02 PM
Do you think they will have the videos at www.cbs.com? I was at a party....

DaveIsKing
07-04-2004, 11:03 PM
Dave Is God.

There is no question about it.

thefive
07-04-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by lafours
LOL

WARRAIDER
07-04-2004, 11:05 PM
damn i missed it did he play first?

bru87tr
07-04-2004, 11:07 PM
Dave rocked but man he must be having a blast here in boston cause he looked like he had some Jack before the show. the guy really knows how to party and sure that CBS told him to keep the Jack off stage!!!!!!

the conductor Keith Lockhart sang some of jump with Dave and knew all the words. after an announcer said how did you know all the words and he said "hey, I went to college ya know"

lol

everyone in the audience was singing along with Dave and looked like they were having a blast. I would have gone but the wife would have been pissed if I left her alone with the kids on the 4th. no babysitter.

Dave sounded great and still knows how to put on a show and perform. the wife said he knows how to put on a show!!!!!!!!

they introduced Dave saying "remember 1977 ? , remember Van Halen back then and how they changed the world of rock music ? here he is David Lee Roth"!!!!!!

rocked and was great to see him work!!!!!!

your the best Dave, happy 4th and glad to see you come to Boston, my back yard and I was not there! :(

still it was great to know he was here and on local TV!

BTW: whoever said Dave only sang one song is incorrect. before 10pm when the real show started was an 8pm pre-show if you will. Dave sang Cali Girls then and then after 10pm for the real show he did Jump. he did sing 2 songs. gota watch the whole show guys!

JOE THUNDER, LP
07-04-2004, 11:07 PM
thefive, please don't waste web space by posting lol. That is so fucking gayfor starters and you have been told that your opening statement in each post must be about either myself or DLR.

pete
07-04-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by JOE THUNDER, LP
thefive, please don't waste web space by posting lol. That is so fucking gayfor starters and you have been told that your opening statement in each post must be about either myself or DLR.

back to the wall - dilludional faggot.

dave_is_vh
07-04-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by thefive
I am in california. It is on at 10 pm right?

Yes.

ALinChainz
07-04-2004, 11:12 PM
Funny, no one else inlcudes you in their posts Thudner.

Well, maybe someone calling you a little faggy lying racist loser.

That makes sense.

Anyone from Pittsburgh reading these posts, feel free to try and look up a Joe Thunder, LP in your area. He doesn't exist. Do a search for Joe Thunder on a search engine, see who you get. A country DJ.

Joe Thunder and Kid Vegas, 2 Sammy loving lovers.

MAX
07-04-2004, 11:15 PM
Just saw "Jump!!!!" Fucking INDCREDIBLE!!!!!! His voice sounds better than ever!!!!!

JOE THUNDER, LP
07-04-2004, 11:18 PM
I will be making an announcement at midnight est. discussing the future of this site. T.

pete
07-04-2004, 11:19 PM
I will be making an announcement at midnight est. discussing the future of this site. T.

FUCKOFF

Rebel
07-04-2004, 11:21 PM
I just saw Jump also. I gotta admit, I have alot of his latest boots, and wasn't expecting much voice wise. I was totally blown away, he really sounded good. It was pretty cool how the crowd wasn't really into it at first, but by the end the place was rockin. His little septor thing during the middle of the song was really good, he had it shined up.

Will California Girls be televised, or was it just for the crowd there?

ALinChainz
07-04-2004, 11:23 PM
The future of this site is going to be minus one Joe Thudner, DP.

I suppose you'll try and tell us how this is your site, and how you will start banning people, and how you pay for this site, and that Sarge works for you, etc, etc, blah blah blah.

You just recently changed the spelling in your profile so now "Licensed" is spelled correctly.

You posted that you introduced VH in Pittsburgh for their show, and that it was in the Gazette, you aren't in it. You're under house arrest.

Give up loser. You're embarassing yourself. Get an education.

Matt White
07-04-2004, 11:23 PM
Diamond Dave look in top form and sounded great! Makes ya wish he would tour this summer! What a gas it would be for Dave to out on the road the same time as the Sham Halen tour.

MAX
07-04-2004, 11:24 PM

Oh, you will ehh? Who is this cocksucker and why am I replying to him?

bru87tr
07-04-2004, 11:24 PM
Cali Girls was the 8pm show, not to long after. like a pre-show. maybe it was just local for the first half of the show.

pete
07-04-2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Rebel
I just saw Jump also. I gotta admit, I have alot of his latest boots, and wasn't expecting much voice wise. I was totally blown away, he really sounded good. It was pretty cool how the crowd wasn't really into it at first, but by the end the place was rockin. His little septor thing during the middle of the song was really good, he had it shined up.

Will California Girls be televised, or was it just for the crowd there?

download the Japan - January 2004 bootleg available here.

you will be impressed.

better than any vh bootleg i have.

great quality - good singing - and the classic scream

MAX
07-04-2004, 11:31 PM
Pete, did u see the rendition tonight? Dave was on top of his game, best I've heard in ages.

Rebel
07-04-2004, 11:35 PM
Yea, the Japan boots from earlier this year were nice no doubt. He's really doing better, after some of his performances in 02 I thought he might be done, but I think I was wrong.

ELVIS
07-04-2004, 11:36 PM

If you were in any way connected to anything happening with this site.. I would know about it...

Rebel
07-04-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by bru87tr
Cali Girls was the 8pm show, not to long after. like a pre-show. maybe it was just local for the first half of the show.
I guess I won't get to see it then. This channel was showing CSI or something until 8, then the Boston show came on and Dave came right out. I think it's about over anyway.

ELVIS
07-04-2004, 11:39 PM
Did anyone record it ???

pete
07-04-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Pete, did u see the rendition tonight? Dave was on top of his game, best I've heard in ages.

Hell yeah, I saw IT!

Firebrand
07-04-2004, 11:41 PM
...thought Dave looked and sounded really, really good. Sure he's aged a bit, but gawdalmighty, I hope I look that flipping good when I'm pushing 50 (hey wait a minnit - I AM pushing 50!!! ).
:eek: :eek:
:eek:
The thing that was the coolest part of the whole thing was how he really stoked the crowd without even trying very hard. He's just got dat "charazma." Did they televise Cali Gals, or did I just miss it?

Good job, DLR. Ya did all us old school farts proud.

;)

DaveIsKing
07-04-2004, 11:48 PM
DON'T Stop Dave...

Put together another ROCK YOUR SOCKS OFF album without the goddamn Van Halens and Mikey Spamsucker.

thefive
07-04-2004, 11:58 PM
Dave is getting so much more Exposure than tha Sisters. And the sisters are doing a whole summer tour and Dave is doing only 1 night.

BITEYOASS
07-05-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Rebel
It was pretty cool how the crowd wasn't really into it at first, but by the end the place was rockin.
Well this wasn't your usual rock concert crowd to say the least. Had it been a DLR concert, then CBS would be out of business from all the FCC fines! LOL :D

Rebel
07-05-2004, 12:35 AM
I hear ya, but that's kinda what I meant. Of course a DLR crowd woulda been into it, but this was a crowd that was just there. Of course they weren't gonna boo him, but I didn't look for them to get into it. But after Dave twirled the baton, and had the conductor sing, and gave high fives to the sailor boys, the crowd seemed to really get into it.

Anybody see the fat guy in the orchestra jumping from his seat?? That was freakin awesome!!

FORD
07-05-2004, 01:21 AM
Just saw Dave' s performance of "Jump"

Completely fucking outstanding. But it even pisses me off more that he's not touring this summer :(

I really had my doubts that he could mix Brian, Ray , and Toshi with a full orchestra, but they pulled that shit off. BTW, who the fuck was playing bass? Is that Todd Jensen again, and what happenned to Lomenzo?

Even with an orchestra - THIS IS ROCK N ROLL, SHEEP!! Harry Smith thought so. The Conductor thought so. That fucking violin player thought so. They're right. You wool covered morons are WRONG! :D

dave_is_vh
07-05-2004, 01:31 AM
Great performance by Dave as always.

I noticed he doesn't jump like he used to. Is this due to age or not wearing spandex - or both?

azcrdnal
07-05-2004, 01:40 AM
thefive, please don't waste web space by posting lol. That is so fucking gayfor starters and you have been told that your opening statement in each post must be about either myself or DLR. joe i would be careful do not fuck with five i will ban your fucking ass you and that bitch ford. last warning dickhead.

FORD
07-05-2004, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by azcrdnal
joe i would be careful do not fuck with five i will ban your fucking ass you and that bitch ford. last warning dickhead.

What the FUCK are you talking about, pole smoker??

BITEYOASS
07-05-2004, 02:06 AM
Whoa! this ain't the dome! no banning here! If you have a dispute with someone: exchange phone numbers and addresses, then tell the DLR Army which downtown alley you two plan to have the fight at and well be there!

thefive
07-05-2004, 02:14 AM
Great peformance. I didnt see CA girls. What happened?

Bill Lumbergh
07-05-2004, 02:20 AM
Man that performance made my fucking day, after another crappy holiday with relatives.........I'm sure the sheep will blast this, but what are they gonna say?! Dave blew everyone away tonight, let me tell you the future looks bright for us die hard Roth fans!

Bill Lumbergh
07-05-2004, 02:21 AM
Someone sticky this please.........it actually has nothing to do with Van Hagar! Roth fucking rules!!!!

Fabulous Shadow
07-05-2004, 02:37 AM
Saw it awhile ago. Dave did good. Brian was incrediable!

POJO_Risin
07-05-2004, 02:40 AM
Totally agree...outstanding performance...

Wish the fuck the Pops weren't there...and we had 45 minutes with Dave....

interesting that CBS and the festival chose Roth to be there...nothing more American on the 4th than Fireworks and Roth and Roll...

let the steps begin...

POJO_Risin
07-05-2004, 02:40 AM
And here's your sticky...

POJO_Risin
07-05-2004, 02:42 AM
As for Joe Thunder...I've already banned him from this forum to begin with...

time to do it again...what a fucking douchebag...

sayonara asshole...

you add fucking nothing to this site...nada...zilch...

Do you even know who Roth is?

Stupid asking you a question...since you'll never answer it...

bye Thunder...you fucking piece of shit...

LOS35
07-05-2004, 02:57 AM
http://www.july4th.org/concert/eveningperformers/ (http://)

LOS35
07-05-2004, 02:58 AM
Did any body tape the performance??

Bill Lumbergh
07-05-2004, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
And here's your sticky...

Thank's my friend!:cool:

thefive
07-05-2004, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Man that performance made my fucking day, after another crappy holiday with relatives.........I'm sure the sheep will blast this, but what are they gonna say?! Dave blew everyone away tonight, let me tell you the future looks bright for us die hard Roth fans!

Wasn't it just awesome Bill. My beautiful Italian wife and I were watching it and we both just loved it. Even my 7 month year old daughter was moving around so much while my wife was holding her
as the song jump was played.

thefive
07-05-2004, 03:11 AM
Dave fuckin Rules. Sammy fuckin eats chocolate covered bananas.

Bill Lumbergh
07-05-2004, 03:12 AM
In that one song Dave did, you saw exactly what Van Hagar is missing. Dave's performance was not only great, but he was HAVING A FUCKING BLAST! He was enjoying himself out there, not thinking about anything else other than giving his all to that crowd. He's STILL GOT "IT", and will ALWAYS have "it"..........No one in the music world can live up to Dave at his best IMO. Dave's done?! NOT BY A LONGSHOT!

DavidLeeNatra
07-05-2004, 03:13 AM
shit...I'll be on vacation for two weeks now and won't have any internet...africa...djungle studs...so puhleeeeeeeeeeeeze post a fucking video....fast !!! someone...

Bill Lumbergh
07-05-2004, 03:16 AM
Well I had two highlights............I hit a home run off my cousin in my grandma's back yard(A Monster shot off the neighbors big treee LMFAO)..........then Dave's knockout punch!

Cathedral
07-05-2004, 03:17 AM
As for Joe Thunder...I've already banned him from this forum to begin with...

time to do it again...what a fucking douchebag...

sayonara asshole...

you add fucking nothing to this site...nada...zilch...

Do you even know who Roth is?

Stupid asking you a question...since you'll never answer it...

bye Thunder...you fucking piece of shit...
"Happy 4th of July"

thefive
07-05-2004, 03:18 AM
What are you going to be doing in Africa my buddy?

POJO_Risin
07-05-2004, 03:21 AM
My 2 year old...a Roth fan himself (thinks to self..."Self, how is your son a Roth fan...) was glued to the TV...dancin...

saying..."Woth dada...Woth..."

lmfao...

my wife hates that shit...

Wait until he quotes her "Mean Street," lmfao...next week...

DavidLeeNatra
07-05-2004, 03:21 AM
What are you going to be doing in Africa my buddy?

...miss the fucking DLR-army ;)

I'm on holiday for two weeks...travel a bit and open my eyes...this year is for travelling...have bin in afghanistan, and bosnia...playing for the soldiers...but this time it's just for vacation...

so I'd really love to see the vid before I leave...and this will be in 6 hours...

thefive
07-05-2004, 03:23 AM
My 2 year old...a Roth fan himself (thinks to self..."Self, how is your son a Roth fan...) was glued to the TV...dancin...

saying..."Woth dada...Woth..."

lmfao...

my wife hates that shit...

Wait until he quotes her "Mean Street," lmfao...next week...

LOL
Thats funny.
Yeah my daughter is going to be a Roth fan I hope.

I didnt know you had a son Pojo.

POJO_Risin
07-05-2004, 03:23 AM
I know I won't be uploading the fucker by then...and can't imagine CBS will have their head out of their ass by then...

POJO_Risin
07-05-2004, 03:30 AM
Oh yeah...a sparkplug is little PO...loves Rock and Roll...

I had the Doors on yesterday...and he was singing Love Street...lmfao...

like I said...drives my wife crazy...she plays him all that Disney shit...lmfao...

Dave IS VH
07-05-2004, 03:31 AM
I missed the whole thing I had to work!!

When in the show did Dave play?, what song list did he do?, and how long did he play for? I tried setting my VCR to tape it, but something went wrong and it didn't record. GOD I was Fucking pissed!!

Cathedral
07-05-2004, 03:32 AM
I was sippin on wine with a lady in black lace lingerie with a red string running up the center while watching Dave....It could and did get better than that.

Thanks Dave!!!

Roth On...

DavidLeeNatra
07-05-2004, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
I was sippin on wine with a lady in black lace lingerie with a red string running up the center while watching Dave....It could and did get better than that.

Thanks Dave!!!

Roth On...

I guess that's the spirit... :D roth on, bro...!!!

Cathedral
07-05-2004, 03:36 AM
Oh it was, it was....Happy 4th, broham!

POJO_Risin
07-05-2004, 03:37 AM
on the actual 10:00 show...he performed Jump...at about 10:15...and that's it...

apparently he played California Girls at some point at 8:00? I don't think it was televised..but I was at fucking fireworks...so I don't know about that...wait...Cold Case was on tonight...

so the only televise tune was Jump...

POJO_Risin
07-05-2004, 03:38 AM
Well...at least YOU didn't have on the lingerie with the red string going up the center...;)

Bill Lumbergh
07-05-2004, 03:42 AM
Oh yeah...a sparkplug is little PO...loves Rock and Roll...

I had the Doors on yesterday...and he was singing Love Street...lmfao...

like I said...drives my wife crazy...she plays him all that Disney shit...lmfao...

Dude it's better than what my better half plays for our kids...........all her pop shit and Linkin Park garbage..........thank god for my oldest he likes "Daddy's music" not Mom's "girl stuff" as he calls it!

POJO_Risin
07-05-2004, 03:48 AM
Christ...my wife likes the same shit...fucking linkin park...and that band that sings Alive?...shit like that...

but my wife will throw down to Velvet Revolver...

that's about as far as it goes though...

Dave IS VH
07-05-2004, 03:48 AM
That sucks, they only aired Dave playing one song.

At lest, he was there and he got to play on network TV. Does anyone have a copy of the performance they can post here?

POJO_Risin
07-05-2004, 03:50 AM
Sooner or later...I mean christ...this is the fucking Army...

just not tonight...I don't think...you never know though...

I have it on tape...so I know for a fact...that sooner or later...it will be on this site...

Cathedral
07-05-2004, 03:55 AM
Well...at least YOU didn't have on the lingerie with the red string going up the center...;)

LMMFAO, Heard That...

Golden AWe
07-05-2004, 04:16 AM

LMBSAO!!!

Oh man, Cathedral sure was in the right place in the right time...I did have a great sunday dude but she didn't have any black lingerie...LOL

Golden AWe
07-05-2004, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
...miss the fucking DLR-army ;)

I'm on holiday for two weeks...travel a bit and open my eyes...this year is for travelling...have bin in afghanistan, and bosnia...playing for the soldiers...but this time it's just for vacation...

so I'd really love to see the vid before I leave...and this will be in 6 hours...

Have fun!!! I was at Bosnia-Hertzegovina and Croatia about three months ago...was very interesting and fun. Later on, check out the pics from the trip on my web site...I tried to capture as many local girlie asses as possible.

Panamark
07-05-2004, 06:04 AM
I have to see this, Igo, someone please upload this !!!

Warham
07-05-2004, 08:40 AM
A fucking great performance.

My 19 month old daughter was glued to the TV while Dave was singing Calif. Girls.

But Jump was THE highlight of the evening. He seems to get better as the size of the audience increases. He was ON. Great voice and stage presence, as always.

When somebody posts it, all those who haven't seen it will love it, guaranteed.

Big Troubles
07-05-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by LOS35
Did any body tape the performance??

Taped it for sure. I was kinda hoping for the show to close with California Girls. Just one Dave song wasn't enough. Oh well. Something tells me that this performance could EASILY lead into other performances on Tv for Dave. Well, I hope so anyways. Roth on!

kiss1982
07-05-2004, 08:47 AM
It was great to see Dave in everyone's living room rockin' the country!!

Calderone
07-05-2004, 08:55 AM
I noticed he doesn't jump like he used to.
Uh...i haven't watched ...what happened ?

Warham
07-05-2004, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Calderone
Uh...i haven't watched ...what happened ?

He did the usual scissor kicks that he's done for the last ten years.

Big Troubles
07-05-2004, 09:01 AM
a few times, and it looked good. I mean he is pushing 50. I thought he looked great and sounded greater.

Warham
07-05-2004, 09:04 AM
What the fuck do some people expect? Him to do backflips and shit. You're right, he's 50. Give the guy a fookin' break.

SensibleShoes
07-05-2004, 09:40 AM
Downloads of Dave's CBS performance last night are available at DDLR.com

http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2341

BITEYOASS
07-05-2004, 10:00 AM
And you know what, being that Ed and Alex were trained in classical music. You gotta wonder if they were drinking themselves to death or punching holes in the wall in frustration of wondering why didn't the Boston Pops wanna play with serious musicians like them? Well guess what! Serious musicians are only liked by serious musicians and these 500,000 people were asking for a 4'th of July celebration!!!

bru87tr
07-05-2004, 10:32 AM
lets see sam pull off a kik....lol

kiss1982
07-05-2004, 10:40 AM
Sammy's in the minor's compared to Diamond dave!! We know who rules the stage!!

pkolb
07-05-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
And you know what, being that Ed and Alex were trained in classical music. You gotta wonder if they were drinking themselves to death or punching holes in the wall in frustration of wondering why didn't the Boston Pops wanna play with serious musicians like them? Well guess what! Serious musicians are only liked by serious musicians and these 500,000 people were asking for a 4'th of July celebration!!!

Yeah, I think a lot of classical musicians are put off by the pretentious attitude that many rock musicians adopt. A violinist might have practiced for 8 hours every day since he was 4, but some cocky guy who knows how to play barre chords on a guitar walks around like his shit is just as good. While Eddie is clearly far beyond that stage, he still takes himself way too seriously. On the other hand, the classical guys appreciate a guy like Dave who puts up no pretense of being on their level musically. Dave's out to have a good time and that's that. It's hard not to respect Dave for being Dave.

ZahZoo
07-05-2004, 10:56 AM
It was an excellent performance. Dave was on it and all over it. His voice has been on a steady improvement the last 3 years and still going.

Two things that also stood out... Fucking Ray Luzier was pounding the skins like a madman. The thing I enjoy about Ray is he doesn't try to emulate Alex's sound or style much and just fucking rocks it!!!

Brian Young was dead on as well. The boy definately has the fire or at least tapped into the fire of the younger VH vibe. Ed should take note as well... lose the 5150's and go back to the Marshall's. Toshi is an underlooked guitarist... shame they barely even had him in the mix and nothing but a glimpse from the camera. He and Brian together are a force to be reconed with. I hope Lomenzo returns when he gets off tour with Black label society... He's a better bass player than the knucklehead they had sitting in.

Interesting... Van Hagar is opening w/ Jump and Dave pulls it off fantastically on national network tv... there's a ton of irony packed into that scenario... I really wonder if the brothers caught that performance?

10 thumbs up for Dave though!! That's Americana!! True and blue!!

Big Troubles
07-05-2004, 11:19 AM
I doubt the brothers seen it, but Im sure someone told them about it! ;)

Brian Young played very well during the performance. I liked his guitar work on Carson Daly as well.

kiss1982
07-05-2004, 11:22 AM
Brain Young ,he isn't from the that Van halen cover band from years age....or was that someone else?

Switch84
07-05-2004, 12:17 PM
:D I just watched it, and I'm soooo glad he didn't turn this gig down! He was AWESOME, and the crowd was loving it!

Dave's the MAN, period! All naysayers and player haters can kiss booty and go fuck themselves.

ROTH & ROLL!!!!!!!!

DLR'sCock
07-05-2004, 12:31 PM
THis fucking Rocks!!!!! Damn, I missed it last night, being I was drinking at a party and had no idea about this... Ironic though Dave was asked to perform on this show and not the "reunited" Van Gaygar...

LOL!!!

Roth rules!!!

Dave's voice has been getting better steadily for the last threee years, nad here is the proof!!!

creed316
07-05-2004, 12:40 PM
you all are deaf if you think that Dave did well last night!!!!!! He was stiff, he looked like he was 80 years old, and what the hell was that at the begining? I think it was supposed to be a kick. I hope he doesn't hurt himself!!!
Sammy kicks ASS and I couldn't think of a better performer to be the lead singer of VAN HALEN. Sammy has energy, and doesn't walk like he has a cob up his ass, and sounds great.
DAVE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE'S A WASH-OUT, a HASBEEN, and a NEVER GOING TO BE AGAIN!!!!!!
THAT WHOLE PERFORMANCE LAST NIGHT WAS A DISGRACE TO VAN-HALEN, AND THAT MADE DAVE LOOK LIKE A ASS!!!

guwapo_rocker
07-05-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by creed316
you all are deaf if you think that Dave did well last night!!!!!! He was stiff, he looked like he was 80 years old, and what the hell was that at the begining? I think it was supposed to be a kick. I hope he doesn't hurt himself!!!
Sammy kicks ASS and I couldn't think of a better performer to be the lead singer of VAN HALEN. Sammy has energy, and doesn't walk like he has a cob up his ass, and sounds great.
THAT WHOLE PERFORMANCE LAST NIGHT WAS A DISGRACE TO VAN-HALEN, AND THAT MADE DAVE LOOK LIKE A ASS!!!

I disagree, but I respect your opinion.
Have a wonderful day.

Bull schlong sucker!

FORD
07-05-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by kiss1982
Brain Young ,he isn't from the that Van halen cover band from years age....or was that someone else?

Yes, Brian was with the Atomic Punks for a while.

Figs
07-05-2004, 12:55 PM
I wasn't sure what to expect, but he did a great job and was classy all the way. Too bad they didn't show California Girls. Jump is not one of my favorite VH songs, but it was a great fit for an orchestra. He looked like he was having fun and the crowd gave him a big hand.

My favorite part was the violinists jumping around, funny as hell!

madraoul
07-05-2004, 02:11 PM
Now let me get this straight. Van Hagar is on a "major" US tour, right? So who's smiling mug is plastering the front page of a major metropolitan newspaper......

http://news.bostonherald.com/images/localRegional/frontpage.jpg

SoCalChelle
07-05-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by FORD
BTW, who the fuck was playing bass? Is that Todd Jensen again, and what happenned to Lomenzo?

He's on the Ozzfest tour with Black Label Society.

FORD
07-05-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle
He's on the Ozzfest tour with Black Label Society.

I thought Jason Newsted was with them now? I remember reading that he was doing double duty with Zakk in BLS and Ozzy's band (as if Ozzy will ever record again) :confused:

SoCalChelle
07-05-2004, 02:30 PM
Hmmm....I hadn't heard about that.

Big Troubles
07-05-2004, 02:45 PM

Oh my goodness! Look what just dripped out of Sammy's shit-stained hole.. Look my little retarded friend, I think you were watching PBS last night and not CBS. The network boasts a huge market share with 18 million viewers and Dave soaked it up with one song. Van Hagar couldn't gather that much attention for a supposed reunion or any of the tour stops. So maybe the next time your knob-gagging on your sheep friends you will think about the fact that without Dave, there would be no Van Halen. In fact, without Dave, there would be no Sam Hagar living off the fame of Dave or what Van Halen used to be. So turn your pop music back on and groove like your wiggling that dick loosely from your puckered ass, and peddle your bullshit someplace else. Too confusing for ya? Just fuck off! :upyours:

Cathedral
07-05-2004, 02:52 PM

Check out a Van Hagar boot from this tour...THAT is the opitomy of SUCKING, bro.
Dave did a kick ass job last night, and I enjoyed it.

guwapo_rocker
07-05-2004, 03:05 PM
Check out a Van Hagar boot from this tour...THAT is the opitomy of SUCKING, bro.

I really enjoyed it, Dave actually surpassed my expectations.:D

AJW
07-05-2004, 03:06 PM

Hey Creed why don't you stick a red hot poker up your ass and spin around on it a couple of times. :asshole:

Big Troubles
07-05-2004, 03:08 PM
He wouldn't feel a thing after all those ganger bangers he's been doing in between Van Hagar tour stops. ;)

BRANDON
07-05-2004, 03:40 PM
way to go diamond dave you rocked last night and you looked great.
fuck van hagar. dave is vh period.

TLR
07-05-2004, 04:45 PM
Was there ever any doubt about last night? I mean, c'mon...it's DLR we're talking about. Name me someone else who can get a fat guy from the Boston Pops to keep jumping up out of his chair.

TLR
07-05-2004, 05:02 PM
Don't know if I am going to do this correctly, but I will try. Here is a link to a story that's worth checking out:

http://theedge.bostonherald.com/artsNews/view.bg?articleid=34459

Golden AWe
07-05-2004, 05:09 PM
As I've said before, I'm sure Valerie was watching the show on tv - and masturbating

RogueHorseman
07-05-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by TLR
Don't know if I am going to do this correctly, but I will try. Here is a link to a story that's worth checking out:

http://theedge.bostonherald.com/artsNews/view.bg?articleid=34459

Good find, TLR.

An excerpt-

"Any worries that Roth wasn't a good choice were quickly dashed when the ex-Van Halen singer took to the stage. Looking like a middle-aged Rat Packer, he proved to be the consummate showman with versions of ``California Girls'' and ``Jump,'' the latter punctuated with some nifty baton-twirling and choreographed spins."

creed316
07-05-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Oh my goodness! Look what just dripped out of Sammy's shit-stained hole.. Look my little retarded friend, I think you were watching PBS last night and not CBS. The network boasts a huge market share with 18 million viewers and Dave soaked it up with one song. Van Hagar couldn't gather that much attention for a supposed reunion or any of the tour stops. So maybe the next time your knob-gagging on your sheep friends you will think about the fact that without Dave, there would be no Van Halen. In fact, without Dave, there would be no Sam Hagar living off the fame of Dave or what Van Halen used to be. So turn your pop music back on and groove like your wiggling that dick loosely from your puckered ass, and peddle your bullshit someplace else. Too confusing for ya? Just fuck off! :upyours:

Thats funny becuase without Van Halen Dave isnt shit!! I mean come on, You all keep saying Dave rules!! He sucks and if any of you would listened to the music he has put out since Van Halen and stop living in 1984 you would see that Dave doesn't have it anymore!! If he did he would have been back in Van Halen years ago!!

RogueHorseman
07-05-2004, 05:22 PM
Thats funny becuase without Van Halen Dave isnt shit!! I mean come on, You all keep saying Dave rules!! He sucks and if any of you would listened to the music he has put out since Van Halen and stop living in 1984 you would see that Dave doesn't have it anymore!! If he did he would have been back in Van Halen years ago!!

creed offers compelling, positive proof that ignorance knows no bounds.

pete
07-05-2004, 05:23 PM
and Van Halen isn't shit without him. Up for breakfast? puh-leeze?

guwapo_rocker
07-05-2004, 05:24 PM

Have a wonderful day.

Have a wonderful day.

Have a wonderful day.

Have a wonderful day.

Have a wonderful day.

Have a wonderful day.

creed316
07-05-2004, 05:24 PM

I was at opening night and like it or not they did a great job! Lets see Dave bring in people on a tour! The only thing he can play are clubs!! And I know someone will tell me that he could bring in more people than Van Halen.......Well why isn't he? To busy doing CPR? Or Tp busy playing ass kicking Rock and Roll with the Boston Pop!!!! Give me a break! If one of you guys had the balls to talk about the 2004 Dave I'd piss myself!! 1984 Dave is gone and you'll never see him again!!!!

guwapo_rocker
07-05-2004, 05:26 PM
I was at opening night and like it or not they did a great job! Lets see Dave bring in people on a tour! The only thing he can play are clubs!! And I know someone will tell me that he could bring in more people than Van Halen.......Well why isn't he? To busy doing CPR? Or Tp busy playing ass kicking Rock and Roll with the Boston Pop!!!! Give me a break! If one of you guys had the balls to talk about the 2004 Dave I'd piss myself!! 1984 Dave is gone and you'll never see him again!!!!

Have a wonderful day.

Have a wonderful day.

Have a wonderful day.

Have a wonderful day.

Have a wonderful day.

Have a wonderful day.:D

creed316
07-05-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by pete
and Van Halen isn't shit without him. Up for breakfast? puh-leeze?

I didn't say the new stuff was the best. But think about Dave and his cds since he left Van Halen. The first few were ok. But look at the past 10 years or so!! All Crap his last CD did anyone even waste there money?? All covers, when a band does that they need to hang it up

guwapo_rocker
07-05-2004, 05:28 PM
I didn't say the new stuff was the best. But think about Dave and his cds since he left Van Halen. The first few were ok. But look at the past 10 years or so!! All Crap his last CD did anyone even waste there money?? All covers, when a band does that they need to hang it up

Have a wonderful day.

Have a wonderful day.

Have a wonderful day.

Have a wonderful day.

Have a wonderful day.

creed316
07-05-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker

Have a wonderful day.

Have a wonderful day.

Have a wonderful day.

Have a wonderful day.

Have a wonderful day.

Well the least we can do is agree to disagree!!

guwapo_rocker
07-05-2004, 05:30 PM
Well the least we can do is agree to disagree!!

Have a wonderful day.

Have a wonderful day.

Have a wonderful day.

Have a wonderful day.

Have a wonderful day.

bru87tr
07-05-2004, 06:14 PM

on another note lets see sam bring in #'s on his own. we can do this all day but mismatching is unfair. if your gonna do it to Dave do it to sam cause without the VH name sam is lower than Dave, and Dave for a fact can bring in more people on his own than spermmy!

bru87tr
07-05-2004, 06:15 PM

and sams solo releases are better ? think not..... lol

if your gonna compare, compare the 2 in a fair light.

Panamark
07-05-2004, 06:26 PM
Just saw the clip !

I agree that he messed the start, but the rest of it was fucking great !

I hope Eddie sees this. His voice makes that song, not EVH and Spammy. These guys are getting older, and of course vocals are effected, but he did us proud ! Hell Spammy's not hitting his
trademark "poodle with its pea sized testes in a vice" range anymore... Proof positive that Dave should be back with Van Halen.

That was great !! Fookin Excellent !!!

turboblues
07-05-2004, 06:43 PM
Yeah, Panamark! Couldn't have said it better. Dave will allways be cool.

BITEYOASS
07-05-2004, 06:43 PM
Hmmmm... let's get some quick statistics!

US Fest 83 w/VH: 300,000+

Boston Pops concert w/o VH: 500,000+

I guess Dave doesn't need to go on tour since this one appearance outnumbered the total attendance for the VanSpamgar tour! :D

On a side not creed316's face would look good with a makeover from hell with my fist!

BARE BONE
07-05-2004, 07:08 PM
Dave was great! He was having fun ,always had a smile on his face. In front of 500,000 people plus television. Nice.

DiamondGirl69
07-05-2004, 07:15 PM

Have you always been a stupid cunt? Your username says it all. Someone who uses creep for a name is a fucking loser! The band doesn't exist anymore and you have the nerve to bash Dave?

Does your boyfriend bitch and complain if you don't suck his cock on a regualar basis?

horty07
07-05-2004, 07:17 PM
I wonder how many tickets SpamHalen will sell after Daves appearance on CBS? Most of the casual fans are probably under the assumtion that Dave is back in the band.

BARE BONE
07-05-2004, 07:30 PM
The Evening Performers

The Boston Pops Esplanade Orchestra featuring Conductor Keith Lockhart

David Lee Roth - Beginning as the quarterback for legendary bad-boy rock band Van Halen in its heyday, David Lee Roth has grown into a successful solo artist, music video pioneer, best-selling author, and world traveler. Roth’s unique combination of classic pop, stagecraft, burlesque humor, and startling wit has made him one of the most famous — and infamous — names in rock ’n’ roll. Since his 1977 debut, Roth has become one of the most beloved characters in popular music to grace the stage and screen. This year, Roth is celebrating his 25th anniversary since making his album debut.

Hot on the heels of his recent stints as a guest DJ at radio stations across the country and as a frequent guest on the Howard Stern Show, David is starting to flex his thespian chops. His MTV Dave-TV spots paved the way for his recent VH-1 special (David Lee Roth — VH1 Classic 4th of July Christmas Special) and commentator role (The Greatest: 50 Greatest Funny Moments in Music, The Greatest: 40 Greatest Celebrity Feuds, I Love The ’70s: 1970, and others). He recently appeared on HBO’s smash hit The Sopranos as a poker-playing guest of Tony Soprano.

Mezro
07-05-2004, 07:40 PM
Just saw the clip and I am still smiling; it was like watching an extended family member just kick ass in front of the nation....yeah, I'm proud of Dave as all of us should be.

He nailed that fucking song and was able to capture the entire good time essence that made Van Halen great in under five minutes...something the brothers have not been able to do in almost 20 years.

Great energy, some entertaining flourish with the baton work and, most importantly, he did not choke in front of 500,000 people.

What really clicked was his voice: he sounded great! Sure he was a bit rough the first 30 seconds or so but once he hit his stride he owned that fucker lock, stock and 1984 barrel.

Say what you want sheep: David Lee Roth is a great entertainer who once again proved that he is Van Halen! They are a fucking fat parody of themselves without him.

Mezro...Dave will be back in VH...the new image and improved vocals are one important step towards the inevitable...fuck yeah

Dan
07-05-2004, 07:45 PM
Dave was fucking Great and Amazing,Thanks for download.
Long live David Lee Roth.

Big Train
07-05-2004, 07:55 PM
http://theedge.bostonherald.com/musicNews/view.bg?articleid=33725

I rarely post (I heard the call in the other thread), but it appears said newspaper has changed it's tune. I read this article and emailed Larry Katz myself (doing my soldier duty) and we had a lengthy discussion about DLR's rap in the media. I asked him why some artists (Patti Labelle, simon & Garfunkel, Bruce) seem to get a free pass and others, like Mr. Roth, get bashed, most of the time below the belt. He claimed the editor came up with the Title and his one slag about his "career being on the decline" was meant playfully. Suck me, it was.

I think the performance was great. First consider how bad it could have been....then how great it was and you'll see he pulled that out by himself. Knowing Eddie was crosstown (their hotels are less than a mile apart, for you conspriracy theorists), he must have seen it and must have been beside himself. In that one song, he exposed his detractors pretty throughly, as even the herald went from bashing him to front page news in less than a week. Eddie and the boys are a great band, minus Hagar, who is a decent 80's solo artist. In this one performance, he was seen by what (optimistically) VH will be seen by in 5 months. Another masterstroke, deal with it.

The EMT thing is pretty funny too. In every article the key word is "certified". Sheep change that to "Career" and run with it.

Flapjack
07-05-2004, 08:12 PM
Totally great! And his million dollar grin is contagious. He had me in tears and dancing along.

More than just a musician/performer.

Go Dave!:rockit2:

Katydid
07-05-2004, 08:13 PM
Dave's hair looked good combed away from his face, color made him look a lot younger.

Had to laugh when the bald fat guy in the orchestra was jumping. Dave was laughing his mouth wide open too.

Said there were 500,000 in the crowd and millions more watching it on tv.

Crowd was getting down to "Jump" also. Dave shook hands with some of the army guys down front didn't he?

I didn't see CA GIRLS...That probably disappointed a lot of people. It was later before news came on I guess.

Mezro
07-05-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
http://theedge.bostonherald.com/musicNews/view.bg?articleid=33725

I think the performance was great. First consider how bad it could have been....then how great it was and you'll see he pulled that out by himself. Knowing Eddie was crosstown (their hotels are less than a mile apart, for you conspriracy theorists), he must have seen it and must have been beside himself.

Ed saw it and knew instantly that the wrong singer is on tour with him.

Mezro...wonder how fat, pouty Sam feels...LOL...awwww fuck him...who cares how that washed up tub of estrogen and burritos feels

RogueHorseman
07-05-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
Just saw the clip and I am still smiling; it was like watching an extended family member just kick ass in front of the nation....yeah, I'm proud of Dave as all of us should be.

He nailed that fucking song and was able to capture the entire good time essence that made Van Halen great in under five minutes...something the brothers have not been able to do in almost 20 years.

Great energy, some entertaining flourish with the baton work and, most importantly, he did not choke in front of 500,000 people.

What really clicked was his voice: he sounded great! Sure he was a bit rough the first 30 seconds or so but once he hit his stride he owned that fucker lock, stock and 1984 barrel.

Say what you want sheep: David Lee Roth is a great entertainer who once again proved that he is Van Halen! They are a fucking fat parody of themselves without him.

Mezro...Dave will be back in VH...the new image and improved vocals are one important step towards the inevitable...fuck yeah

Great post.

RogueHorseman
07-05-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
...I think the performance was great. First consider how bad it could have been....then how great it was and you'll see he pulled that out by himself. Knowing Eddie was crosstown (their hotels are less than a mile apart, for you conspriracy theorists), he must have seen it and must have been beside himself. In that one song, he exposed his detractors pretty throughly, as even the herald went from bashing him to front page news in less than a week. Eddie and the boys are a great band, minus Hagar, who is a decent 80's solo artist. In this one performance, he was seen by what (optimistically) VH will be seen by in 5 months. Another masterstroke, deal with it...

Please visit more often, bud.

Warham
07-05-2004, 10:30 PM
I was excited during the performance, knowing that Dave was locked in with the audience.

After the song, my wife said something to the effect of...

"Eddie blew it."

LOL

LOS35
07-06-2004, 12:02 AM
Just watched the performace..

Bravo Bravo Dave!!!!

With all those people, US Festival all over again!

For all who seen that performance and don't know about Dave being the original singer, it's going to spark some interest for those people to pick up the old VH!

Panamark
07-06-2004, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by Warham
I was excited during the performance, knowing that Dave was locked in with the audience.

After the song, my wife said something to the effect of...

"Eddie blew it."

LOL

Your wife is very wise ! I hope you respect the hell out
of her :)

Panamark
07-06-2004, 04:18 AM

Mez, you nailed it Mate !

Dave seems to be on a different trip now. I think he realizes he is in
the final straight, and wants to go out properly, not bitterly. Now seems the time to celebrate what it was all about. If Eddie watched
this and didnt give a fuck, that MoFo doesnt have a heart beatin in his chest...

Jano
07-06-2004, 07:11 AM
-Get a real life,dum fuck! i bet you that your breath smell like your asshole !:asshole: :monekyr:

Jano
07-06-2004, 07:22 AM
I hope that the all Van fagar band saw the real singer of VAN HALEN! DAVE sounded and looked so great while singing "jump"!It's the MAN that VAN HALEN need!

sam van hagar
07-06-2004, 08:14 AM
:p Oh man what were you guys watching????

I'm watching your post go bye bye bitch!

bru87tr
07-06-2004, 08:40 AM
im wondering what priveliges the mods here have that they cant control the spams on this site. really its out of control and posts like this should be deleted. defending Dave is one thing but having ot be a fulltime job is another.

if this is truly a Van Hagar site than please rename it to Hagar army. if not then please show the Dave fans some respect and start deleting useless posts that Dave fans shouldnt have to resond in defense to.

this is a Dave site mods , lets please clean it up! unless you guys dont have that kind of control and only sarge can do that.

banning and deleting posts must come into effect pronto.

show Dave some respect and clean this site up.

Golden AWe
07-06-2004, 08:41 AM
really its out of control and posts like this should be deleted.

TRUE. I say there should be a thread where all the worst SPAM would be merged, cut from these real threads and merged into one (locked) thread...

ULTRAMAN VH
07-06-2004, 08:59 AM
Damn it, I didn't get to see the performance. But I will take the MIGHTY DLR ARMY'S word for it. Congrats!!!!!!! to the Diamond One. I hope someone post's the footage. It would be great to see DLR in action.

kiss1982
07-06-2004, 09:43 AM
HEY ULTRAMAN.IF YOU STILL NEED TO SEE IT .I CAN DUP MY COPY OF THE 2 SONGS HE DID.JUST E-MAIL ME.

Chong Li
07-06-2004, 10:43 AM
Dave was great and typical of him, he was perfect for the venue. Rock, Vegas, Classical Pops. Doesnt matter. All the worlds a stage for DLR.

And I think he should keep this look. It is totally appropriate for a 50 year old guy.

Chong Li
07-06-2004, 10:45 AM
I TivOed it. Where was California Girls? I didnt see it anywhere.

guwapo_rocker
07-06-2004, 10:51 AM
The Pops celebrate with stars and pipes
By Richard Dyer, Globe Staff | July 6, 2004

Reprinted from late editions of yesterday's Globe

Painted stars were stretched around the base of the Hatch Shell Sunday night. But the stars that mattered were on the stage -- David Lee Roth, Jennifer Holliday, PopSearch 2004 winner Tracy Silva, and, shining brightest of all, the Boston Pops Esplanade Orchestra and conductor Keith Lockhart.

Roth, a quarter-century past his first album with Van Halen, held the greatest curiosity value. He's been in the news lately as an EMT trainee and a poker-playing guest of Tony Soprano. How would the bad boy do back on home territory -- Roth spent seven childhood years in Swampscott and Brookline and is a veteran of Esplanade concert audiences -- in the context of the Boston Pops?

He had only two numbers, "California Girls" in the first, locally-televised part, and "Jump" in the national CBS segment, but he had the 450,000-plus members of the crowd on their feet, dancing. He wore black pinstripe pants and a vest and glittery shoes that he might have bought at Liberace's estate sale.

Roth's voice was rough and ready, his energy high, and if he doesn't jump and spin as high as he once did, neither does Mikhail Baryshnikov. He's a showman, and he put on a show, even dueting briefly with Lockhart.

Believe it or not, at the end of "Jump," he grabbed a baton and twirled -- somebody has to on the Fourth of July. You could see the Pops playing, but there was no way to hear it over the pumped amplification of Roth's band.

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/living/articles/2004/07/06/the_pops_celebrate_with_stars_and_pipes/

:D

Full Bug
07-06-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
Damn it, I didn't get to see the performance. But I will take the MIGHTY DLR ARMY'S word for it. Congrats!!!!!!! to the Diamond One. I hope someone post's the footage. It would be great to see DLR in action.
Go to http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2341&page=1 to see it....

Figs
07-06-2004, 01:06 PM
Why didn't Dave tell Keith Lockhart that he was going to fuck his girlfriend?

Mezro
07-06-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
Mez, you nailed it Mate !

Dave seems to be on a different trip now. I think he realizes he is in
the final straight, and wants to go out properly, not bitterly. Now seems the time to celebrate what it was all about. If Eddie watched
this and didnt give a fuck, that MoFo doesnt have a heart beatin in his chest...

It was all heart and soul PM; you could feel the guy was the happiest human on earth at that very moment and the crowd just ate it up.

With the state of the world right now people want entertainment that makes them happy. There is no better band to deliver that vibe to the masses than VH with Dave!

Mezro...i'm gonna watch that clip again because it makes me fucking happy and it takes me right back to being a kid again...ain't nostalgia grand...

ULTRAMAN VH
07-06-2004, 01:28 PM
Thanks, Full Bug. That was AWESOME. Ed and Alex are total idiot's for not touring with The Diamond One. The entertainment value this guy possesses is off the charts. At 49 HE STILL KICKS ASS. And as for the Hagar sheep, they can go to hell. Dave's voice sounded pretty sharp to me. If VH doesn't wake up and come to their senses, this time next year they will be playing with Ratt and Dokken on the local club circuits. NO ONE RULE'S THESE STREET'S AT NIGHT BUT DAVE!!!!!! The Atomic Frontman!!!!!!!!

Mezro
07-06-2004, 01:30 PM
this is a Dave site mods , lets please clean it up! unless you guys dont have that kind of control and only sarge can do that.

One pile of trash taken out:)

Mezro...watch out sheep, I'm not a great mood today

guwapo_rocker
07-06-2004, 01:32 PM
My favourite part of the POP's show was Nagasaki Girls.

bru87tr
07-06-2004, 01:54 PM
now Mezro, thats how its done!!!!!!

with class too just like the Diamond One!!!!!!!

there is hope! :)

nice going Bro.

lol

I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

creed316
07-06-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by DiamondGirl69
Have you always been a stupid cunt? Your username says it all. Someone who uses creep for a name is a fucking loser! The band doesn't exist anymore and you have the nerve to bash Dave?

Does your boyfriend bitch and complain if you don't suck his cock on a regualar basis?

Dude your about three months late!! Everthing you just said has already been said so it means shit to me! When you have someone like Mezro on your ass saying shit about you, well then your getting ripped a new one. But a little shit like you....thats nothing!! Enjoy Highschool my friend!

creed316
07-06-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Jano
-Get a real life,dum fuck! i bet you that your breath smell like your asshole !:asshole: :monekyr:

Very good!! Thats the way to stand up for Dave!! You proved me wrong!!! Damn, I can tell you are highly educated!! But none the less thanks for your feedback!:upyours: :upyours:

Carmine
07-06-2004, 02:18 PM
allright, and this has probably been said: HOW ABOUT THE SMILE ON DAVES FACE!

"The man who changed the face of rock and roll forever" DAVID LEE ROTH!

Mezro
07-06-2004, 02:19 PM
When you have someone like Mezro on your ass saying shit about you, well then your getting ripped a new one. But a little shit like you....thats nothing!! Enjoy Highschool my friend!

Shit Creedy, we should have called up Don King to put a pay-per-view together for us :D

Mezro...how goes it man?

Snow Ho
07-06-2004, 04:17 PM
i enjoyed it. hopefully he tours. too bad the california girls wasn't broadcast.

Panamark
07-06-2004, 06:18 PM
Im Hopeful Cali Girls surfaces, somewhere.. It was obviously filmed.

Dan
07-06-2004, 06:23 PM
I love to see Cali Girls as well anyone have it?

Satan
07-06-2004, 06:25 PM

On a side not creed316's face would look good with a makeover from hell with my fist!

That's not a makeover from Hell!

I have much worse in mind for Baa Baa Black Sheep ;)

Satan
07-06-2004, 06:26 PM
Testing.... 666

lms2
07-06-2004, 07:50 PM
I was going to watch the download from the other forums but it took too long, so I cannot comment as I haven't seen the performance. I did watch the video clips on CBS and think Dave is catering to a different crowd these days. Sure he has the hispanic accent down, but WTF did he say. KMA is what I say about that shit. Must not have been important anyway. Sure, in the vidoes he looked good. I really can't believe how excited you people get over two lousy songs. Yep, thats going out in a blaze of glory....Im hyped.

creed316
07-06-2004, 08:03 PM
Shit Creedy, we should have called up Don King to put a pay-per-view together for us :D

Mezro...how goes it man?

No shit it got rough for a while!! But i'm doing great!! Got back from San Deigo last week I had a great time I loved everything but the June Gloom!! Stayed the whole week in La Jolla. damn at the cars man!!! I loved it there. How have you been?? Still having fun with the big tour going on?

creed316
07-06-2004, 08:10 PM
Hmmmm... let's get some quick statistics!

US Fest 83 w/VH: 300,000+

Boston Pops concert w/o VH: 500,000+

I guess Dave doesn't need to go on tour since this one appearance outnumbered the total attendance for the VanSpamgar tour! :D

Well I hate to break it to you but 500,000 people were not there just to see dave and the DLR Band!! So you still don't have anything there! And on another note, all you guys who think just because some doesn't like everything dave does is gay or you gonna kick there ass, GET A LIFE!! I mean come the fuck on!!!! Just because I didn't say that was the best thing I have ever seen, well I'm sorry it wasn't! And dude i bet your like 500 pounds and jackin off to incest porn everyday! I'm in Knoxville Tn if you want to give me a make over be my guest and try!

pete
07-06-2004, 08:10 PM
It was all heart and soul PM; you could feel the guy was the happiest human on earth at that very moment and the crowd just ate it up.

With the state of the world right now people want entertainment that makes them happy. There is no better band to deliver that vibe to the masses than VH with Dave!

Mezro...i'm gonna watch that clip again because it makes me fucking happy and it takes me right back to being a kid again...ain't nostalgia grand...

What was awesome to me was how they initial response was lukewarm.

By the end of the song he owned the place.

fenway5150
07-06-2004, 08:12 PM
You can tell Dave just loves to entertain and he's a seasoned pro at entertaining.....for sure. He knew exactly how to perform that song for that kind of audience and pulled it off perfectly.

pete
07-06-2004, 08:15 PM
he had the same smile as at the US festival.

minus the blow

awesome

guwapo_rocker
07-06-2004, 08:16 PM
Well I hate to break it to you but 500,000 people were not there just to see dave and the DLR Band!! So you still don't have anything there! And on another note, all you guys who think just because some doesn't like everything dave does is gay or you gonna kick there ass, GET A LIFE!! I mean come the fuck on!!!! Just because I didn't say that was the best thing I have ever seen, well I'm sorry it wasn't! And dude i bet your like 500 pounds and jackin off to incest porn everyday! I'm in Knoxville Tn if you want to give me a make over be my guest and try!

Hey man, how's the wife/sister?

creed316
07-06-2004, 08:20 PM
Hey man, how's the wife/sister?

I was wondering how long it was going to take one of you guys!!

Big Troubles
07-06-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
Im Hopeful Cali Girls surfaces, somewhere.. It was obviously filmed.

check the cbs site, Im sure someone said it was there.

Mezro
07-06-2004, 08:46 PM
No shit it got rough for a while!! But i'm doing great!! Got back from San Deigo last week I had a great time I loved everything but the June Gloom!! Stayed the whole week in La Jolla. damn at the cars man!!! I loved it there. How have you been?? Still having fun with the big tour going on?

Good to hear it went well. Cali is a pretty incredible place; the first time I visited the golden state (7 years ago) I knew I wanted to live here.

I'm good. Keeping busy and trying to keep you as part of the Army. Stick around man and try to make some friends.

FYI..the first thread I posted here had most of the regulars out to get me. It takes time to click around here but once you do it's a great place.

Mezro...and I will still debate you about DLR from time to time...as always, it is not personal man...

Mezro
07-06-2004, 08:48 PM
he had the same smile as at the US festival.

minus the blow

Fucking Pete..LOL:p

Mezro...fuck it: Pete for President!

creed316
07-06-2004, 09:20 PM
Good to hear it went well. Cali is a pretty incredible place; the first time I visited the golden state (7 years ago) I knew I wanted to live here.

I'm good. Keeping busy and trying to keep you as part of the Army. Stick around man and try to make some friends.

FYI..the first thread I posted here had most of the regulars out to get me. It takes time to click around here but once you do it's a great place.

Mezro...and I will still debate you about DLR from time to time...as always, it is not personal man...

I'm trying to make one or two friends!! LOL I like it here I hope I don't get knocked back down to a guest again!! I'll be here for now on or die tryin!! Am I on the boot list again? I mean it seems everyone wants to pick a fight the big Creed but I guess thats the price you pay! I mean I think for myself and so do most of you but there are some who follow and thats cool too I guess. People say they want to kick my ass or that I'm gay or I fuck my sister, I laugh , it's funny but when I turn this thing off I don't even think about it! Hey I love Van Halen the only difference is I love all Van Halen from "Van Halen" all the way to III it's not the same Van Halen thats for sure but I still love it all!! All jokes aside I do like it here even if I don't think everything Dave does is great I don't think everything Van Hagar does is great!! But theres no other band anywhere that even comes close to Van Halen!!!!

pete
07-06-2004, 09:26 PM
I'm trying to make one or two friends!! LOL I like it here I hope I don't get knocked back down to a guest again!! I'll be here for now on or die tryin!! Am I on the boot list again? I mean it seems everyone wants to pick a fight the big Creed but I guess thats the price you pay! I mean I think for myself and so do most of you but there are some who follow and thats cool too I guess. People say they want to kick my ass or that I'm gay or I fuck my sister, I laugh , it's funny but when I turn this thing off I don't even think about it! Hey I love Van Halen the only difference is I love all Van Halen from "Van Halen" all the way to III it's not the same Van Halen thats for sure but I still love it all!! All jokes aside I do like it here even if I don't think everything Dave does is great I don't think everything Van Hagar does is great!! But theres no other band anywhere that even comes close to Van Halen!!!!

there is a forum for you:here (http://www.vhlinks.com)

are you trying to score converts?

I mean, we're all grown people here who are pretty set in our ways.

Big Troubles
07-06-2004, 09:31 PM
now now pete. he's entitled to his shithole of a retarded donkey opinion just like anyone else. :D

guwapo_rocker
07-06-2004, 09:36 PM

Penguins...

creed316
07-06-2004, 09:41 PM
now now pete. he's entitled to his shithole of a retarded donkey opinion just like anyone else. :D

Fuck it I'm not even going to try with you guys!!

creed316
07-06-2004, 09:46 PM

I'm not trying to convert anyone!! where did I try to convert one person! And I know where vhlinks is I'm a member there too

Big Troubles
07-06-2004, 09:46 PM
LOL yeah we are kinda sheeping aren't we? irony.

Big Troubles
07-06-2004, 09:47 PM
i know your a member at the links. so am I. Im gonna enjoy my time over there. Cant wait to chat with ya. ;)

creed316
07-06-2004, 09:50 PM
i know your a member at the links. so am I. Im gonna enjoy my time over there. Cant wait to chat with ya. ;)

I know your a member at the links over half of you guys are! Good I'm there all the time!!

Big Troubles
07-06-2004, 09:52 PM
actualy I just signed up 1 hour ago.

Big Troubles
07-06-2004, 09:54 PM
my plan of attack is to bring roth to the links, while they are busy bringing sam to us. tit for tat! ;)

Great now I wants tits! :D

creed316
07-06-2004, 09:55 PM
actualy I just signed up 1 hour ago.

Good great for you! See ya around

creed316
07-06-2004, 10:03 PM
my plan of attack is to bring roth to the links, while they are busy bringing sam to us. tit for tat! ;)

Great now I wants tits! :D

You guys have always been over there!! We talk roth over there plus sammy and even gary!! So thats no big deal. And just for the record I didn't try to convert or push sammy on anyone!

Big Troubles
07-06-2004, 10:05 PM
I believe you.

ashstralia
07-06-2004, 10:17 PM
hey guys!
where can i see video of this?

thefive
07-06-2004, 10:18 PM

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=121518
I TOTALLY FUCKIN DISAGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID IN THIS POST.

thefive
07-06-2004, 10:23 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=56139

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=64772

And

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=56752

Repeat this out loud 20 times Creed316.

pete
07-06-2004, 10:23 PM
You gotta love "thefive" ROFLMAO

LOL

thefive
07-06-2004, 10:24 PM
This thread is messing up. I click submit reply and it comes up with a post reply box.

Full Bug
07-06-2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by ashstralia
hey guys!
where can i see video of this?
http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2341&page=1

BenJammin
07-07-2004, 12:10 AM
That Boston Pops performance by Dave was WONDERFUL! Someone else had posted about doubting his performance beforehand because of some bootlegs he had heard recently. I too had the same doubts, but the Diamond One pulled it off ! Showed what a true superstar he really is. What a lowly pig I am to ever have doubted him.... really kind of emtional to watch him perform that well.

Another thing I've learned... don't judge by bootlegs, you are only getting pieces of the total sound. I compared a recent boot of DLR doing Panama against a boot from the current incarnation of VanHagar doing the same song... and Dave (and Brian) blow away Sam and Ed. Seriously.

guwapo_rocker
07-07-2004, 12:31 AM

Again Mez you are so right. San Francisco, something for everyone,

For you and me there is Chinatown and Japantown, and for

Kid Vegas, Dysfunction, Lsd, etc. there is the Tenderloin district.

Jano
07-07-2004, 01:12 AM

-I bet you that your uncle is your dad, BOZO ! :D

ashstralia
07-07-2004, 01:51 AM
thanx F.B.
fuckin AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
now how do i save it to my hard drive please?
i have an (older) i mac.

ashstralia
07-07-2004, 01:53 AM
man, that made my fuckin day.

ashstralia
07-07-2004, 01:55 AM
one more post for 300!
see if i'm still a foot soldier

ashstralia
07-07-2004, 01:55 AM
aha!
a sniiiiipeeeer

guwapo_rocker
07-07-2004, 01:56 AM
one more post for 300!
see if i'm still a foot soldier

Hey your a sniper congrats!!

Don't shoot me okay I'm on your side!:D

ashstralia
07-07-2004, 02:00 AM
hey guwapo,
you've always been a bud!
i voted for you months ago.
he he.

guwapo_rocker
07-07-2004, 02:05 AM
hey guwapo,
you've always been a bud!
i voted for you months ago.
he he.

Hey ya just got one back.

Goodnight Bro, night John Boy, night Mary Ellen, night Creedy,

night Fab, night BT, night zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ashstralia
07-07-2004, 02:18 AM
thanx, mate!
a cold V.B.
for guwapo, please.

Cathedral
07-07-2004, 04:07 AM
This thread is messing up. I click submit reply and it comes up with a post reply box.

Happens to me all the time...I found my problem was that i was hitting the wrong link. After typing a reply i'd hit the "Post Reply" link instead of "Submit Reply".

I am trying to stop, but i keep thinking about....Cheez Whiz. is that wrong?

bru87tr
07-07-2004, 09:02 AM
some of you guys thought the pops was good , for those who have not seen the carson daly performance its a must. they really sounded excellent and dave was in top form with his scream, I mean it sounded like the old days!!!!!!!!

Mezro
07-07-2004, 01:27 PM
Again Mez you are so right. San Francisco, something for everyone,

For you and me there is Chinatown and Japantown, and for

Kid Vegas, Dysfunction, Lsd, etc. there is the Tenderloin district.

I'll take Japantown over Chinatown; Chinese girls are flat out nasty. Mark my words on this one...don't fucking date them!

Kid Vegas would fit in perfectly over at the Western Addition or Hunters Point. Plenty of other welfare friends for him there.

Mezro...San Francisco is a great place to do your own thing and be a freak of nature

Mezro
07-07-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by creed316 Hey I love Van Halen the only difference is I love all Van Halen from "Van Halen" all the way to III it's not the same Van Halen thats for sure but I still love it all!! [/B]

You can love Van Halen, Van Hagar, Mach III or all of the above. But remember where you are: DLR country. We are hard core Dave fans and we especially hate fucking Sam!

When you are a member here it is to talk about all aspects of Dave and not necessarily to try an win us over on the merits of Van Hagar or Mach III.

Sheep (Van Hagar) fans have a hard time here because they post shit like "Dave sucks/Dave is bald/Dave is gay" and it puts us immediately on the defensive. If somebody shows up in your backyard and starts punking out your "family" you'd react with anger too.

Maybe you should just stay focused on sharing your interest for DLR era VH and leave the Sammy stuff for the links.

Mezro...i hope you make it man but i can't control what the others think

VH4LIFE
07-07-2004, 01:52 PM
I was just happy to see him wearing his gear & looking like he just made the "she's my machine" video from oh, what was it, 12 years ago...that to me just a pleasure he's still so up to date with 2004!

Yes, Roth knows what his fans want to see...and the "singing" of jump, let's face it...Roth naver sang any record...more of a speak along with any song in his career. Go listen!!

Yes...he talks and makes you believe it's singing!

fa-la-la-la-la...la...la...la..la!!!

Starwood
07-07-2004, 02:42 PM
Starwood hosted a 4th party, and we all came in and gathered around to check out Dave. As expected, most thought he would suck. Mostly because they haven't seen him in 20 yrs and they only hear the negative stuff like Vegas, BBQ, intruders, EMT, etc.
EVERYBODY was blown away at his voice, energy, and charisma. I shit you not - people were literally raising their glasses and cheering.
Yup. Dave surprised everybody in my house.
Everybody 'cept Starwood, that is.

creed316
07-07-2004, 04:40 PM
-I bet you that your uncle is your dad, BOZO ! :D

Can't you think of something to say on your own? All your doing is saying something that has already been said!! You need to try a litlle harder asshole!!

creed316
07-07-2004, 04:53 PM
You can love Van Halen, Van Hagar, Mach III or all of the above. But remember where you are: DLR country. We are hard core Dave fans and we especially hate fucking Sam!

When you are a member here it is to talk about all aspects of Dave and not necessarily to try an win us over on the merits of Van Hagar or Mach III.

Sheep (Van Hagar) fans have a hard time here because they post shit like "Dave sucks/Dave is bald/Dave is gay" and it puts us immediately on the defensive. If somebody shows up in your backyard and starts punking out your "family" you'd react with anger too.

Maybe you should just stay focused on sharing your interest for DLR era VH and leave the Sammy stuff for the links.

Mezro...i hope you make it man but i can't control what the others think

Alright I can do that. I'll just give my pro Dave stuff here and I hope my life will get a lot easier!!! I hope you have a good day my friend!!

Big Troubles
07-07-2004, 04:59 PM
that seems to make the most sense. I know I personaly dont care who you like, but I do care about who you bash when you are here. For obvious reasons. I can debate anyone about opinions on Dave and Sammy, I just think its such a waste of good talk, to discuss baldness or weight gains. its immature.

creed316
07-07-2004, 05:10 PM
that seems to make the most sense. I know I personaly dont care who you like, but I do care about who you bash when you are here. For obvious reasons. I can debate anyone about opinions on Dave and Sammy, I just think its such a waste of good talk, to discuss baldness or weight gains. its immature.

I'm with you. For now on it's about DLR and his music while i'm here! Theres plenty of forums for the others if I want to talk about them!

Mezro
07-07-2004, 06:11 PM
I just think its such a waste of good talk, to discuss baldness or weight gains. its immature.

Shit...there goes my "Sammy Hagar: Sack of Shit Stuffed With Man Crisco" thread...

Mezro...good talk, bad talk, all talk...time to walk the walk or walk the plank

Mezro
07-07-2004, 06:14 PM
Alright I can do that. I'll just give my pro Dave stuff here and I hope my life will get a lot easier!!! I hope you have a good day my friend!!

Having a good one man.

Post that pro Dave stuff and see how things go from there. I have a feeling your luck here will improve.

Mezro...rock on creedy

Big Troubles
07-07-2004, 09:27 PM
I welcome you to an open and honest discussion anytime about Dave or Sam, but lets keep it real.

Essar1
07-07-2004, 09:50 PM
To paraphrase Dave, this was "DAMN GOOD." How cool was it to see Dave go down in the front to the audience and sing with the conductor? And bless Dave for doing something a little different with the melody in the verses. Why the hell not?

Big Troubles
07-08-2004, 08:10 AM
was that where he forgot the words a bit? ;) Im kidding...I know, he improvises....

BARE BONE
07-08-2004, 09:25 PM

bru87tr
07-08-2004, 09:40 PM
creed316 looks like a litlle slut! lickity split!

Jano
07-09-2004, 01:15 AM
I'm with you. For now on it's about DLR and his music while i'm here! Theres plenty of forums for the others if I want to talk about them!
-It's about time,you're not that bad after all?

Halen High
07-09-2004, 01:42 AM
Dave's performance in Boston was fantastic. With millions of people watching, this will catapult Dave right back into the mainstream public sphere.

This performance will also make it harder for Alex Van Halen, with his ongoing campaign to convince everyone that Dave's not up to it anymore. Millions have seen for themselves that Dave is on top of his game, and many of them will be wondering why he isn't fronting VH this summer.

Warham
07-09-2004, 06:43 AM
Alex is a cunt.

Panamark
07-10-2004, 07:00 AM
Cant disagree with you Warham....

bru87tr
07-10-2004, 08:33 AM
actually, alex is a big sloppy smelly cunt!

Cathedral
07-10-2004, 06:06 PM
Alex Van Halen is a pimple on the ass of society. he's also a cunt as has already been stated.

Fuckin Cheetah lookin mother fucker...

Viking
07-10-2004, 06:46 PM
Face it, sheep - Dave's still got the goods..... :killer:

POJO_Risin
07-11-2004, 07:42 PM
Obviously...when the discussion is down to "Alex is a Cunt," I'm guessing that we can move this from sticky status...

Dan
07-11-2004, 07:45 PM
Alex is a cunt for sure.

creed316
07-11-2004, 08:28 PM
-It's about time,you're not that bad after all?

Thank You!!! I should have done this long ago!!!

zink007
07-11-2004, 08:46 PM
listen to this, fuckin funny

Warham
07-11-2004, 09:48 PM
I only speaketh the truth.