• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Terrestrial radio...awful

I'm driving an older Grand Cherokee for the week. No Sirius, no streaming options, no toof of Blue. Would take me longer to set up my phone, so I've been listening to the classic rock station Stern used to be on. So far I've heard Gimme Three Steps six times. And they must be running the same songs in sequence, twice I've heard .38 Special's Rockin' Into The Night right after it.

How a mighty format has fallen...

Need to get back into my XJ and Sirius.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

You fascist pig. You sick fascist corporate pig. Yes, terrestrial radio is in the shitter and has been for years but only now you have discovered this? And who uses "toof of Blue" anymore? Douchebags with serious mother issues, that's who.

Here's some (white) guilt for you: How many Syrians have been slaughtered on Obama's "War On Terror" or children alone in this country going to bed hungry every god damn night and YOUR life is in such shambles thanks to Skynyrd. "Oh no! No Sirius Radio! How will I survive!"

This is why I cannot stand you generational classic rock toolsacks with your fucking Alan Parsons Project and Steely Dan. Driving your rusty cars and slamming on hipsters while your drive your piece of shit to the same corporate Starbucks window acting like complete pricks with your "double latte douchewater triple espresso I'm such a loser" orders.

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Hahaha wtf
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Exactly.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Hey now, go easy on The Dan and APP.

And I hate smart watches. I wish they'd all explode simultaneously right now. Not only are they an Obamination, I'm convinced the gubment uses them to track people and stuff.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

The TAG one is canny ..... Just saying

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
              You fascist pig. You sick fascist corporate pig. Yes, terrestrial radio is in the shitter and has been for years but only now you have discovered this? And who uses "toof of Blue" anymore? Douchebags with serious mother issues, that's who.

Here's some (white) guilt for you: How many Syrians have been slaughtered on Obama's "War On Terror" or children alone in this country going to bed hungry every god damn night and YOUR life is in such shambles thanks to Skynyrd. "Oh no! No Sirius Radio! How will I survive!"

This is why I cannot stand you generational classic rock toolsacks with your fucking Alan Parsons Project and Steely Dan. Driving your rusty cars and slamming on hipsters while your drive your piece of shit to the same corporate Starbucks window acting like complete pricks with your "double latte douchewater triple espresso I'm such a loser" orders.
              Wow. U mad, bro?

"Ghey" would have sufficed.

Don't listen to APP or Dan and I definitely don't drink coffee.

The people in your pics look like YOUR demographic: Bluetooth in ear, leased "luxury" car, and a scumbag renter. You'd qualify for Section 8 if you had a couple illegitimate brats.

It's not just the Skynryd. The taped commercial by the morning guy, who says "man" four times in thirty seconds: "gas is gonna go back up, man, but you'll be set with the Dodge Ram that gets 28 mpg!" And the gimmicks, like the two o'clock "four play." "Hey, today's George Thorogood's birthday, so at two we're gonna have four by him!" Today was George Harrison's birthday, and the inevitable blurb: "Two George birthdays in a row! Four from Harrison at 2!" Christ.

And no one cares about those little sand brats, they are raised to hate us from Day One. They want to meet Allah, do the pre-emptive strike and take those little goat fuckers out early.
              Last edited by twonabomber; 02-25-2016, 04:15 PM.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                And no one cares about those little sand brats, they are raised to hate us from Day One. They want to meet Allah, do the pre-emptive strike and take those little goat fuckers out early.
                Hell yeah!! Buncha woman hatin, street rapin, freedom hatin fucktards! I say we warm up the missiles the second Trump takes the oath!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

And it appears we're about to have a Bro Down right here at the Army!! Twona versus Kristy!!

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Such a weak troll. Stupid, too. Most people would have left instead of staying and bitching about how they hate it here.

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                      And it appears we're about to have a Bro Down right here at the Army!! Twona versus Kristy!!

To be fair twona started it saying he had an opinion on radio , provocative fucker just kicked off just like that

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                        To be fair twona started it saying he had an opinion on radio , provocative fucker just kicked off just like that
                        He's sneaky like that. Always trying to cause trouble and run off the one chick we have here. Angel doesn't count cause she won't put out anymore.

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          He's sneaky like that. Always trying to cause trouble and run off the one chick we have here. Angel doesn't count cause she won't put out anymore.
                          Better than someone getting butthurt over a fake marriage thread.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                            Better than someone getting butthurt over a fake marriage thread.
                            For the record, I never was butthurt - I just ran the insane asylum

Now - let's fight!!! Well, let's fight in like 6 hours. It's too early to start drinking right now.

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I'm already drinking! Stopped for lunch, had a few more since I've been home.

Comment

Working...