• Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Legalize It All : How to win the war on drugs

Too long to cut and paste so click the LINK
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Yes, let us know when that pussy country of yours legalizes weed.

Comment

• Igosplut
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

They don't call it dope for nothing....
      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

But they you dope for something.

Comment

• Igosplut
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Not following ya there sweetheart....
          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Igosplut
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Perhaps you were too stoned to type correctly?
            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Anyone who thinks legalizing hard drugs is a good idea is brain damaged. Legalize marijuana and make the penalty for even the smallest infraction for use or possesion of controlled substance a felony. But instead of putting first time offenders in jail offer them a chance to go through a program like they have in Washington state where you volunteer to be tested as many times and as frequently as ordered for a set period of time. Any positive results and you do a minimum sentence behind bars. Graduate from the program and you're free to go on with your life with no strings attached. Fail and face the consequences.
              Last edited by cadaverdog; 04-01-2016, 09:46 PM.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Igosplut
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The problem states have with legalizing pot is that it changes sentencing for drug offenders by reducing the sentencing charges on their convictions. If a felony conviction is null because of a change in the law, it a base for appeal for many priors.
                Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Satan
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

I certainly wouldn't legalize the hard drugs to the extent that weed is in some of your states up there now. But they should be decriminalized 666%. If you treat drug addiction as a health problem rather than a criminal problem, it will be a lot easier to get the junkies into treatment. Also, it reduces a lot of street crime, as you don't have drugs sold on the street, nor street crimes being committed to pay for them.

But no, I wouldn't have heroin edibles or any of the sort of things that have evolved in the legal/recreational/medicinal weed business. Though arguably they could put the cocaine back in Coca Cola, since it was an original ingredient.
                  Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                  I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Igosplut
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

That will never happen. But pot is a non-issue and i still think MA will never legalize it just because they are too blue-blood about things like that. After all, they were the first state to outlaw happy hour....
                    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• SunisinuS
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • May 2010

I drug this out of me.

Is this legal to drink...as Kristy is the critic....she tells us all what drugs to do and Twat is proper?!

I think they should legalize it all. The reason being...if behaviour is the only criminal element (being drunk is no defense to murder someone) then behaviour is the only reason to "control" via criminal behaviour. Legalizing is the only way to tell the sane from the insane. If you are "sick" on drugs...your behaviour will become clear very shortly. And God allows you to be you. So don't let the pharms and polotics determine your life.

More cash for the rest of us.

All you need:

Time is going really really really slow.....

Last edited by SunisinuS; 04-02-2016, 02:53 AM. Reason: Kristy is not Krusty. Grr. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP_aGGgR4Vs
                      Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                        If someone told me they flipped out after eating some pot brownies a few years ago I would assume the pot was dipped in Angel Dust, opium, codeine or some other hard drug but that was before I ate half a pot candy bar my buddy got as a free gift for buying pot at a new dispensary. I didn't flip out like this fuck but then again it wasn't my first rodeo. Not only did it taste horrible and left a greasy residue in my mouth and throat it made me start twitching like I was coming on to acid or just did a big line of meth that was supposedly cocaine. Luckilly that part of the buzz didn't last long or get quite as intense as I thought it might get. Took a couple bong loads of reggie and a few shots of Bailey's and I was fine. Turns out the candy bar was supposed to be 8 doses or whatever you call them.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Satan
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

The problem with some of these edibles in the states that have medical, but not recreational use, is that they aren't standardized, so you could theoretically buy a big candy bar and find a lot more THC in one end of it than the other. And as cdog indicates, those things are not meant to be eaten in a single serving.

Washington state took a while to get edibles on the market. Several months after the bud stores opened. Part of that was a supply issue - the licensed growers had to produce a crop that could be converted into edibles, obviously - but the rest was testing and standardizing each product that went on the market. And if you buy a cannabis chocolate bar in a Washington weed store, it's intended as a "single serving".

Wish they had more dark chocolate options though. Of course chocolate melts quickly down here in Hell, so I usually go with the Zoot rocks If I'm looking for edibles. Better value for the money and less of a storage issue in extreme heat.

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Notice how slave SESH didn't respond?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I don't run my country.

Are you really at college?

Comment