X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Sriracha Gate

Former secretary of state feels the heat after telling hip hop radio show that she always carries a bottle of hot sauce in her purse

Sriracha Gate? Hillary Clinton Mocked Mercilessly for Hot Sauce Comment

Former secretary of state feels the heat after telling hip hop radio show that she always carries a bottle of hot sauce in her purse

Twitterverse is having a field day after Hillary Clinton told the hosts of a New York City hip-hop radio show that she always carries a bottle of hot sauce in her purse.

Twitter users came up with some pretty funny jabs under the hashtag #HotSauceInHerBag.

“Only $225,000 a bottle,” proclaimed one meme, referring to the former secretary of state’s high speaking fees.

“What’s the verdict on #HotSauceGate?” asked another. “Did it lose its cool since Hillary has had #hotsauceinherbag for decades?”

Also Read: Hillary Clinton Holds Private Meeting With Hollywood Big Wigs

So how exactly did this so-called “HotSauceGate” start?

During an interview with the popular New York hip-hop radio show “The Breakfast Club” on Monday Clinton was asked by host Angela Yee what is something she always carries with her.

“Hot sauce,” Clinton immediately replied.

“Now listen, I want you to know that people are going to see this and say, ‘She’s pandering to black people,'” host Charlamagne Tha God told Clinton.

“Okay, is it working?” she joked.

Well… according to Twitter, not so much.

To be fair, in 2012 she told Condé Nast Traveler she always packs “a mini bottle of Tabasco Sauce for adding spice to her meals.”

Also Read: George Clooney Talks 'Obscene Amount of Money' He Raised for Hillary Clinton

That didn’t stop some entrepreneurs from seizing on Clinton’s comments, creating a whole line of Clinton hot sauce brand with all kinds of flavors, including “Chipotle Adobo,” “Cayenne Garlic” and “Jalapeño Classic.”
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Fuck no, you miserable cunt! You already ruined the Demoncratic party, you don't get to fuck up hot sauce too, goddamn it!
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

"Now listen, I want you to know that people are going to see this and say, ‘She’s pandering to black people,'” host Charlamagne Tha God told Clinton.

“Okay, is it working?” she joked.

Dammit, just when I hate her the most she come out and says some funny shit like that. That's a Bawllz out answer right there.

And who the fuck is Charlamagne Tha God? Who makes up these stoopid fuckin names?? Is there some Thug Klan that passes out these names to people? Oh wait, a quick Google reveals there's some dude called Young Thug that was on Charlamagne Tha God's radio show. What a bunch of fuckin idiots. And they wonder why...
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

[Hillary] is just a charmless person. If she has anything approaching a spontaneous, self-depreciating sense of humor, I have as yet to see any evidence of it.
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...