• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

SHARON!! Ozzy Leaves Compound to Get Away From Cunt

Ozzy Osbourne Moves Out of Family Home Amid Split Rumors
    "At this time, Ozzy is not in the marital home," couple's spokesperson confirms

By Daniel Kreps May 8, 2016

One of rock's most famous couples, Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne, may be splitting up after over 33 years of marriage. Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic

One of rock's most famous couples, Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne, may be splitting up after over 33 years of marriage. According to E! News, the Black Sabbath singer and his wife "mutually agreed" that he would temporarily vacate the family home they shared. A spokesperson for the couple confirmed, "At this time, Ozzy is not in the marital home."
    Sidebar

Ozzy and Sharon temporarily split in 2013 after the singer relapsed into drug and alcohol abuse after years of sobriety. "Everybody knows he's been struggling with this his entire life and I never knew that he was using prescription drugs. I knew he was drinking occasionally, but I didn't realize to the extent," Sharon Osbourne told The Talk in April 2013 amid the marital woes.

"It's a disease that not only hurts the person that has the disease, but it hurts the family. It hurts people that love you and we're dealing with it," she added. "We've dealt with worse and we will deal with it and this too shall pass. Otherwise my husband will be taken to the hospital to get my foot removed from his ass."

Ozzy Osbourne admitted in a Facebook post at the time, "For the last year and a half I have been drinking and taking drugs. I was in a very dark place and was an asshole to the people I love most, my family. However, I am happy to say that I am now 44 days sober. Just to set the record straight, Sharon and I are not divorcing. I am just trying to be a better person."

As part of their reconciliation in 2013, Ozzy attended daily AA meetings; he's remained sober since. Both TMZ and E! News confirm that the couple's latest breakup has nothing to do with the Black Sabbath singer once again relapsing. Instead, numerous reports including the Huffington Post U.K. are claiming that Ozzy Osbourne was allegedly involved in an extramarital affair.

Ozzy Osbourne has long credited Sharon with saving his life. In 1989, following a five-day drug and alcohol binge, the singer was arrested for attempted murder after strangling his wife. Sharon didn't file charges at the time, instead forcing Ozzy to confront his drug problem at rehab.

The couple, along with their children Jack and Kelly, opened up their home to MTV cameras for four seasons of the hit reality series The Osbournes between 2002 and 2005.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...#ixzz4860p0ybJ
    Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

There are really some days when I have buyer's remorse over Ozzy...
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Who cares? They're both F A T limeys who need to go the fuck back home. Fuck them and their bullshit TMZ-style marriage. Ozzy doesn't even appeal to the lowest of the lowest IQ white trash America has left to offer anymore.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
        Who cares? They're both F A T limeys who need to go the fuck back home. Fuck them and their bullshit TMZ-style marriage. Ozzy doesn't even appeal to the lowest of the lowest IQ white trash America has left to offer anymore.

I find your constant use of the term L***Y upsetting.
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Terry
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Ozzy comes across as perpetually befuddled to the point where I can easily see him turning to drink and drugs if he doesn't have a regimented touring schedule to adhere to and minders/bodyguards assigned to protect him more from himself than fans. Like, left to his own devices, I could easily imagine Ozzy wanting to do little more than pop a few downers, chase them with some scotch and wallow around the house in his own filth.
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

When that ugly old bag finishes taking all his money and stuff he's gonna wish he'd kept drinking. Plus the guy has those two extremely unattractive and fat kids nagging him all the time. Hell, that's enough to send any man to the Walmart for a 30 pack of Natural Ice.
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
              I find your constant use of the term L***Y upsetting.
              You should report her to the mayor of Londonistan

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Terry
                Ozzy comes across as perpetually befuddled to the point where I can easily see him turning to drink and drugs if he doesn't have a regimented touring schedule to adhere to and minders/bodyguards assigned to protect him more from himself than fans. Like, left to his own devices, I could easily imagine Ozzy wanting to do little more than pop a few downers, chase them with some scotch and wallow around the house in his own filth.
                That sounds like most over 40 males.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Sounds just like Eddie.

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    You should report her to the mayor of Londonistan
                    he is a cockney , he thinks the toon is in the outer hebrides (top of scotland for you geography challenged confederates)
                    Last edited by vandeleur; 05-08-2016, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

he is a cockney , he thinks the toon is in the outer hebrides (top of scotland for you geography challenged confederates)
                      I can neither read nor write so I'll take your word for it.

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

I can neither read nor write so I'll take your word for it.
                        er ok ... you have heard of cockneys tho yeah ?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

er ok ... you have heard of cockneys tho yeah ?
                          Like the chick in My Fair Lady?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

He's 68, she's a monster.

He should have left her years ago.

There was a bunch of shit came from the government here recently worrying about old people drinking too much. Someone needs to take these fuckwits aside and explain to them that everyone dies...

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Like the chick in My Fair Lady?
                              Exactly .... or adele for you young folk.
                              London hasnt really changed since my fair lady most of the the cock a knee people are chimney sweeps.

Comment

Working...