X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The End of The Primary Road

Track live votes as they come in for Republican and Democratic voting in California, Montana, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

I just can't wrap my head around how anybody would vote for Hill Dawg.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Ask your neighbors. The majority of her wins were in Southern states. Which is another huge flaw in the primary system - far too much weight given to states which will NEVER go blue in Novemeber
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Time to apologize and self-ban for life, slave FORD

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          I just can't wrap my head around how anybody would vote for Hill Dawg.

Trump!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I can't get used to seeing Jello with gray hair, but damn we need a Dead Kennedys reunion right about now.

Last edited by FORD; 06-07-2016, 10:08 PM.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Smash Every Last Fucking Diebold Machine NOW!!

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                Ask your neighbors. The majority of her wins were in Southern states. Which is another huge flaw in the primary system - far too much weight given to states which will NEVER go blue in Novemeber
                The primaries are totally useless because they don't really decide anything. Neither party is under any obligation to nominate the candidate who wins and both have numerous ways to manipulate the results.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, if there was ever a year that was gonna happen, this is it.

I'm still not sure Drumpf is going to walk out of the GOP convention as nominee, and I know damn well the cunt isn't. I suspect the high level of media whores - the ones running the Assholiated Press and the networks know more about Camp Weathervane's legal problems than they are able to admit on the record, which is why they had to sabotage California on Monday night. When they pull a 1968 redux and try to force some other useless DLC fraud into the Hubert Humphrey role, they need to make the claim that Bernie shouldn't be the nominee. Even though he has almost half the delegates now, and the scab will have NONE.

I don't know what the Republicans are going to do to compete with that freak show, but I imagine they're going to find a Poppy Bush 1980 or Darth Cheney 2000 type - or in other words, the "Vice" President who's actually pulling the strings while the absent minded moron acts it up for the cameras.

Not sure who fits that role in the current Republican party though... unless Darth has been training one of his daughters to do it. Probably not the gay one .... this IS still the Republican party we're talking about, after all.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Well, if there was ever a year that was gonna happen, this is it.

I'm still not sure Drumpf is going to walk out of the GOP convention as nominee, and I know damn well the cunt isn't.
                    If I was you I wouldn't start putting down bets on any of this, your record so far hasn't been so good...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      If I was you I wouldn't start putting down bets on any of this, your record so far hasn't been so good...
                      I have a strong suspicion that Ford is already well into the planning stages of secession if Hill Dawg gets the nomination

If either party tries to pull a switcharoo at their respective conventions the country is going to explode. That would be the end of this stoopid delegate count bullshit. Hell it should be. And we need to scrap the electoral college bullshit too. Most votes wins - period. That's how it should work, regardless if I get my way or not. The whole damn system is rigged to piss off the people so they become disenfranchised and simply stop voting.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          I have a strong suspicion that Ford is already well into the planning stages of secession if Hill Dawg gets the nomination

I don't think this is actually a real beer...... but maybe it should be.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

I like that it's all outdoorsy looking. But the colors and font on the label are kinda gay. But hell I'll drink one or twelve if it helps the cause.

It ain't got none of that Mary Wahna in it, does it? I ain't drinking that stuff.

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

That ain't beer , queer beer maybe
                              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...