X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • General Hina
    Sniper
    • Feb 2004

The image of both VH singers

After seeing Sammy with VH 2004 in Worcester MA qnd watching DLR last night on CBS I call for both of these guys to retire. Sammy with his capri pants and sandels is just as much of an embarrassment as DLR with his "low" kicks and sword play. These guys have not aged gracefully and both look ridiculous. Everyone who says Sammy is Mr. Cheese has got to open their eyes and admit that DLR with the Boston Pops was the height of cheesiness. Just flat out laughable. His voice sounded pretty good but the whole thing was like a bad sketch... just awful.

Over and Out,
    General Hina
  • Sheep Hunter
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jul 2004

Re: The image of both VH singers

Originally posted by General Hina
    After seeing Sammy with VH 2004 in Worcester MA qnd watching DLR last night on CBS I call for both of these guys to retire. Sammy with his capri pants and sandels is just as much of an embarrassment as DLR with his "low" kicks and sword play. These guys have not aged gracefully and both look ridiculous. Everyone who says Sammy is Mr. Cheese has got to open their eyes and admit that DLR with the Boston Pops was the height of cheesiness. Just flat out laughable. His voice sounded pretty good but the whole thing was like a bad sketch... just awful.

Over and Out,
    General Hina
    Yew are a sheep, and I am gowing to have to kiwll you!!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

GO FOR IT SHEEP HUNTER!!! LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACE!!!

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Whoaaaa!!!!!

At least you ADMITTED that he sounded "pretty good" and I'll take that as something GLOBAL coming from you. You bitter sumbich!!! LOL!!

Come on Hina, Dave did a decent job with the gig and you are just dying to admit it?
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Dave will NEVER lose "it"...............Sammy never had "it"! (Unless you're referring to Mikey's shriveled member.....)

Comment

• bru87tr
            Commando
            • Apr 2004

hey general homo...

when you can do those kicks and at his age look in the shape he does then come talk to us. Id love to see pics of you at his age!

as for spammy..... looking like a big hot air ballon and dresing like a fairy is not an image of a frontman anyone wants to see.

if you pulled spammys cock out of your mouth and really took a look at him you also would be embarrassed!

truth is Dave has a much better image than sam and always has been. people dont take a guy like spammy seriously as a frontman. its too bad ed allows the VH name to become a joke with spammy leading it.

try again!
            "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• Calderone
              Commando
              • Jan 2004

WHAT SWORD ????????????
              GENERAL HINA YOU ARE A BLIND SHEEP !
              BTW ...DAVE'S KICKS WERE AS COOL AS EVER SINCE 94
              THE MAN IS 50

Comment

• scottydabodi
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Lost it?

I don't know what YOU'VE been watchin', but saying Dave lost it is like saying Osama is a really nice guy... That's total BS. I saw Dave a few months back here in NYC, and he fuckin' KICKED ASS!!! He was jumpin' around like a man half his age. He also sang well too... There's also no denying the fact that Dave kicked Sam's ass EVERY NIGHT of the Sam and Dave tour... I think that's all that needs to be said. Look out for titties!!
                If you listen to fools
                The Mob Rules

Comment

• L.S.D.

Originally posted by scottydabodi
                  I don't know what YOU'VE been watchin', but saying Dave lost it is like saying Osama is a really nice guy... That's total BS. I saw Dave a few months back here in NYC, and he fuckin' KICKED ASS!!! He was jumpin' around like a man half his age. He also sang well too... There's also no denying the fact that Dave kicked Sam's ass EVERY NIGHT of the Sam and Dave tour... I think that's all that needs to be said. Look out for titties!!

I love how you mention he was "jumping around". Big fucking deal, he cant sing for shit anymore and is an asshole.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by L.S.D.
                    I love how you mention he was "jumping around". Big fucking deal, he cant sing for shit anymore and is an asshole.
                    That's right, let all of the anger out, you'll feel better really.
                    Maybe Van Hagar will get offered the July 4th gig next year.

We're here for you bud. Would you like to use my hanky?
                    I only blew my nose twice.

Comment

• L.S.D.

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                      That's right, let all of the anger out, you'll feel better really.
                      Maybe Van Hagar will get offered the July 4th gig next year.

We're here for you bud. Would you like to use my hanky?
                      I only blew my nose twice.
                      Van Halen wouldnt be caught dead doing that shit. Its so funny how you defend the Pops, and you consider Van Hagar pussy?

please.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Van Halen wouldnt be caught dead doing that shit. Its so funny how you defend the Pops, and you consider Van Hagar pussy?

please.
                        We completely understand your frustration because

Van Hagar was not offered the gig. Really it's okay to

let those emotions out. Would you care for a tissue?

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bru87tr
                          hey general homo...

when you can do those kicks and at his age look in the shape he does then come talk to us. Id love to see pics of you at his age!

as for spammy..... looking like a big hot air ballon and dresing like a fairy is not an image of a frontman anyone wants to see.

if you pulled spammys cock out of your mouth and really took a look at him you also would be embarrassed!

truth is Dave has a much better image than sam and always has been. people dont take a guy like spammy seriously as a frontman. its too bad ed allows the VH name to become a joke with spammy leading it.

try again!
                          Arthur Fonzarelli says: Exactamundo!
                          http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
                          http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
                          http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Big fucking deal, I'm an asshole.

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

please.
                              lol....Spammy also said he wouldn't be caught dead doing a tour based on a greatest hits CD. Hagarita fans loooooove Spammy so much that they wouldn't be caught dead on a Roth fansite.

Much like an Ex-Lax induced diaper, you, like your master Sammy Hagar, are full of shit.
                              http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
                              http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
                              http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

Working...