X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Ghost

Dedicated to the best new band in the last twenty years....

• cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

The vocals suck. Guy sounds like he came from a Beach Boys cover band.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

I thought the vocals sucked too at first, but as I listened more I grew to love this band.

Comment

• saint
        Foot Soldier
        • Feb 2004

Love them. Dark pop/rock/metal with a sense of humor. The concept with anonymous members isn´t new but it works, cool costumes, and they are great live. I agree that the vocals is a bit thin, and live it´s a lot of pre recorded choirs and harmonies. That said i think it fits. My favorite record is the first, followed by their latest. To get played on the radio they toned down the satanic undertones and wrote a ballad. Fine by me since the satanic gimmic is just nonsens and i´m a sucker for ballads
        http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/kor.gif

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

It's the Marilyn Manson trick , with out the costum it's just a band you would see plying their trade down the boozer.
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
            It's the Marilyn Manson trick , with out the costume it's just a band you would see plying their trade down the boozer.
            Like Kiss. Never been a fan of Manson. Unlike Alice Cooper he seems to believe he is the character he plays on stage. But every once in a while he shows a somewhat normal side. As he's gotten older he seems to have mellowed out some.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

It's the Marilyn Manson trick , with out the costum it's just a band you would see plying their trade down the boozer.
              Listen to Meliora from beginning to end its not a gimmick these guys are awesome musicians.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's a great angle though when you get older.

I was thinking this watching Slipnot last year, those fuckers can be old fat bald fucks in their 40s and no one would/does give a shit, who knows what they look like?

When Roth was 48 he was nearly killing himself stripped to the waist jumping off drum risers doing the splits while people said he looked old.

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Best Beatles cover I ever heard

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

They seem way the fuck out of tune on the verses....

They did a much better job covering one of the gheyest songs ever......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

One of the writers for the Plain Dealer did an article on who should play the Super Bowl halftime show, since Adele supposedly turned it down...one of the commenters said "Get Ghost to play it."
                      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

What's next, a cover of Fernando?
                        This particular video has amplified sound. I was listening to some Ghost videos and playing solitaire when this one started. I'm lucky I was on the computer because it over drove my amp and damn near blew my speakers out. I guess I'll have to keep the gain on my amp down to avoid this problem in the future. Reminds me of an April Fool's gag that went wrong for Mark And Brian years ago. They gradually turned their volume down so listeners would turn their radios up to compensate then turned it back up for a hard rock song causing some listeners speaker damage.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...