X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Flood Destroys Home Of Hate

Flood Destroys Home Of Hate Group Leader Who Claims God Sends Natural Disasters To Punish Gays

Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council, an organization labeled an anti-LGBT hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, was left homeless by the destructive flooding that has ravaged southern Louisiana this week, killing 11 people and destroying an estimated 40,000 homes.

Perkins, who has claimed that God uses natural disasters such as hurricanes and flooding to punish people for sinning (in particular homosexuals and their supporters), had his own home destroyed by the Lord Almighty. The hate group leader says he was forced to escape his destroyed home by canoe, reports JMG.

Perkins called into his own radio show to talk about the disaster of “biblical proportions” that, according to Perkins, will force his family to live in a camper for the six months it will take to rebuild his home.

Perkins claims that God sent this deadly flood not to punish the gays but rather “as an incredible, encouraging spiritual exercise to take you to the next level in your walk with an almighty and gracious God who does all things well.” In fact, he urges Christians to rejoice that God considers them “worthy of suffering for his sake.”

- See more at: http://www.thegailygrind.com/2016/08....NEj6l8uD.dpuf
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Almighty and gracious.

"God" just kicked this guy in the balls and then says "But I love you!"
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I told you God had a sense of humor!
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

This is another example of a person representing himself as a Christian who doesn't have a clue to what Christianity is all about. Most of the people who fit under the "fundamentalist Christian" banner don't. Even though I'm on the fence about the existence of God and Christ I know quite a bit about the subject. My grandfather and his brother were both Baptist ministers and I attended church services on a regular basis until I was 17.
        Jesus Christ doesn't advocate violence against sinners nor does he punish them by inflicting natural disasters upon them. Jesus is all about forgiveness. Jesus was the guy who said "He who is without sin cast the first stone". Doesn't sound like a person or a God that would later decide to destroy peoples homes and/or kill them for disobeying God's laws.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

That head don't look right on that body or in that picture.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

It's a chop
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Fan-rific!