X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Better start calling her Hillary Henry Harrison

Hillary Clinton will never actually BE President. Because even if she is elected, she'll be dead soon after.

Seriously, there is something VERY wrong with this woman, and the cover-up is getting obvious.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • MmeForget
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jul 2016

COPD. Not necessarily a death sentence...

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

So vote Tim Kaine to stop Drumf!

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Send Tim Kaine back to Honduras, where he can clean up the mess that Hillary made there. And I'll vote for the guy who actually won the nomination.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Terry
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Is this really what Trump/Fox News/the RNC are trying to pump up into some claim that Clinton is too ill to be President?

Lame.
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
            Send Tim Kaine back to Honduras, where he can clean up the mess that Hillary made there. And I'll vote for the guy who actually won the nomination
            Welcome to Team Trump. If you play your cards right I might get you into Team Butthurt too.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Terry
              Is this really what Trump/Fox News/the RNC are trying to pump up into some claim that Clinton is too ill to be President?

Lame.
              First off I don't think the RNC or Fox news are pulling for Trump. Second off this health shit's been going on for a while now. She has seizures every 5 minutes too.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The RNC is pulling for Drumpf out of necessity. I don't know if FAUX Noize if officially pulling for anybody right now, because they're in complete internal chaos with Ailes getting ousted for being a pervert, and three of their female anchors being gone as a result. It's likely that Hannazi and O'Reichly are gone after the election, and they (along with Greta Van Susteren) will probably turn up on this so-called Drumpf network - which Ailes will no doubt be running.

Meanwhile, other long time FAUX hacks, such as Bill "PNAC" Kristol are supporting Hillcunt. And Megyn Kelly will probably vote for her, just out of spite, given Drumpf's attitude towards her during the primaries.... bleeding from her "whatever" and such.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

The RNC is pulling for Drumpf out of necessity.

Meanwhile, other long time FAUX hacks, such as Bill "PNAC" Kristol are supporting Hillcunt. And Megyn Kelly will probably vote for her, just out of spite, given Drumpf's attitude towards her during the primaries.... bleeding from her "whatever" and such.
                  They're pulling for Trump about as hard as Mandy Pepperidge was pulling for Greg Marmalard in Animal House. I never saw the debate or whatever you call it where Megyn Kelly gets into it with Trump but I heard about the comments he made about her later. If he would have just said it was obvious it was that time of the month it wouldn't have sounded so crude yet been just as effective.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Hill Dawg had to be removed from a 9/11 ceremony today due to a "medical episode". As she was being helped into a van she apparently fainted. The press was prevented from following her so who knows where they took her. Of course, that could have been anything - dehydration, panic attack, inability to control her shape shifting back into a Lizard Person, etc.

I'd almost bet money Cunton strokes out before the election. The first debate will probably kill her. Maybe she can get Mike Brown's mom to stand in for her.
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Cunton's people are now saying that she "felt overheated" and left the memorial to go to her daughter's apartment, presumably to rest since it's like the only thing she does these days.

It is also being reported that upon hearing the news regarding Mrs. Cunton's sudden departure, Republican Presidential Candidate Donald Trump sent the ailing democrat candidate a taco bowl and one of his signature DJT pillows (It's the best pillow on the planet, believe me). Trump then departed on his big ass plane, flew to Iraq and personally killed 3,700 ISIS fighters before flying back to America in time for lunch.

More about that after this...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

And here's the video Cunton's people and the MSM don't want you to see...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Maybe she "short circuited" again, lol. I think I'll watch that about 37 more times and try not to laugh myself to death.

And again, regardless of who you want to be president or which side you're on or whatever, I don't think it's unreasonable to question whether a candidate is physically able to execute the duties of the office. I mean, this woman can't even make it through a memorial service honoring the victims of 9/11?? And in her defense, I'm certain the last thing she wanted to do was leave, much less have to be tossed into a van like a drunk hooker. But it's pretty clear there's something wrong with her, medically speaking.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah, that video is going to be difficult for Camp Weathervane to explain away.

Fuck her goddamned vanity, she's not capable of holding the office. And that piece of shit Kaine didn't win a single primary. The only sane thing to do is run the guy who actually got the most votes in the primary.

SANDERS 2016. Now more than ever!
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Yeah, that video is going to be difficult for Camp Weathervane to explain away.

Fuck her goddamned vanity, she's not capable of holding the office. And that piece of shit Kaine didn't win a single primary. The only sane thing to do is run the guy who actually got the most votes in the primary.

SANDERS 2016. Now more than ever!
                              Yeah, you got Trump over here who's wide open all the time. And then you got Cunton over there, resting all the time and literally stroking out on the side of the road - all the while telling everybody she's fine. Hell, Bernie could run a freakin marathon and Cunton can't even climb into a van under her own power. She looked like a puppet whose strings had been cut. Kinda hard to deny this one but she'll simply attack everybody who mentions it and then CNN will go into overdrive saying it's all a giant conspiracy to make their girl look bad.

I wonder what magic medicine they jabbed into her in that van...maybe one of her people stole some of the amphetamines Trump takes lol

Comment

Working...