X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

A fucking moronic idiot speaks

Really? For fuck sake America, it's 2016.

What a fucking embarrassment to humanity...

• Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Okay, fuck sake Scotland. We'll try to match up to your pseudo-left identity politics.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Nothing to do with politics, 19th century science.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Mike Pence: A tobacco loving, science denying, Koch whore. And potentially the next Poppy Bush/Darth Cheney.

Sad thing is, even if the Orange Blossom Special continues to derail, the Kochs are probably already making plans to bankroll this fool in 2020. (Assuming nobody does the sensible thing and gets Shittizens United and its sequels repealed by then)
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
          Mike Pence: A tobacco loving, science denying, Koch whore. And potentially the next Poppy Bush/Darth Cheney.
          Last time I checked tobacco was legal in all 50 states. Smoking's a bad habit but so is drinking. Who's gonna cast the first stone for that? Kind of hypocritical coming from a pot smoker but that's not my point. People in this country are free to believe whatever they want to believe. Nobody knows for sure how life began here or anywhere else. Science says the universe was created by a big explosion of gasses. Has anyone come up with a plausible answer as to where these gasses came from? My brain tells me you can't get something from nothing. That can also be used to deny the existence of a supreme being. But we're here. Evolution makes sense but even evolution needs to begin somewhere.
          BTW You said Hillary was the next Poppy Bush/Darth Cheney. Make up your mind.
          Last edited by cadaverdog; 10-12-2016, 03:54 PM.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

No, Hillary is endorsed by Poppy Bush (and probably Darth Cheney, though I'm not sure he has said so on the record). But she would be the one actually sitting in the oval office carrying on with the BCEconomic & trade policies (SHAFTA) and PNAC foreign policies.

Whereas Drumpf would be another clown paraded in front of the cameras, just like Reagan & Chimpy were. While Pence (like Poppy and Cheney) would be the actual president. As per the deal that Drumpf and his kids are on the record as offering to John Kasich. Who wisely declined the offer - even though he is a Koch puppet in his own right, and Chuckles & Davy would have been fine with that arrangement. Despite his politics, I do believe Kasich at least has a shred of a conscience left, and didn't want any part of a "man behind the curtain" presidency.

As for tobacco, the legality isn't the issue. The fact that Pence denied it was neither harmful nor addictive IS.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
              People in this country are free to believe whatever they want to believe.
              All beliefs are not equal. You may be free to believe that there is a magic fox that sucks your cock every night.

You believe that then yes because you do not yet live in a theocracy and the US is a freeish Western Democracy then thats ok.

That's obviously not the fucking point. The point is should such a person be voted into the reserve leader of the free world. Even more so when the #1 candidate is a fat red faced 70 year old who could well die in office.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                All beliefs are not equal. You may be free to believe that there is a magic fox that sucks your cock every night.
                Unless it was the two legged kind I wouldn't be sticking my dick in a fox's mouth. You Scottish mo fos fantasize about some strange shit.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

All beliefs are not equal. You may be free to believe that there is a magic fox that sucks your cock every night..
                  I used to believe that back in the 80s.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

I used to believe that back in the 80s.....

That's a different story. Samantha Fox was a walking wet dream back then. Her and Linda Blair.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

She's gay now I believe.

TBH I never realized people in the US knew who she was.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

She's gay now I believe.

TBH I never realized people in the US knew who she was.
                        Murdoch didn't own any newspapers over here then, so we didn't know about the "Page Six" pictures. Just her videos on eMpTyV.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Murdoch didn't own any newspapers over here then, so we didn't know about the "Page Six" pictures. Just her videos on eMpTyV.
                          I saw her naked in a few girly mags back in the day. She was sporting a pretty hairy bush back then. I saw some recent pictures of her and she still looks great.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I saw her naked in a few girly mags back in the day. She was sporting a pretty hairy bush back then. I saw some recent pictures of her and she still looks great.
                            Nah pictures couldn't be recent she looks rough a fuck and is a total fucking drama queen psycho to boot.
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                              is a total fucking drama queen psycho to boot.
                              I'll take one of those in size 19 year old please.
                              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...