Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Bill Maher: Barry Obama - the Full Interview

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

I didn't watch the video because I think Bill Maher is one of if not the biggest asshole on the planet. I'll never forget his infamous "coward" comment that got him fired from Comedy Central.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I didn't watch the video because I think Bill Maher is one of if not the biggest asshole on the planet. I'll never forget his infamous "coward" comment that got him fired from Comedy Central.
      Yep. I ain't sitting thru that either, just because Maher is in it. Does Ubama talk about how awesome Moozlimizm is?
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Actually, it got him fired from ABC. The show hadn't been on Comedy Central for years before that. But the quote itself was absolutely correct.....

Somebody who is willing to die for their beliefs (assuming you buy the BCE's "official story" of 9/11) is by definition, NOT a coward. You could call them any number of names, accurately. Terrorist, fundaMENTAList lunatics, religious zealots, batshit crazy, or simply asshole would all apply accurately. Coward would not.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          Yep. I ain't sitting thru that either, just because Maher is in it. Does Ubama talk about how awesome Moozlimizm is?
          Nope. And even if Barry was a "Moozlim", Bill Maher would be the last guy he would admit it too, because anybody who watches Real Time knows that Maher hates Islam more than he does all the other religions he doesn't believe in.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
            Actually, it got him fired from ABC. The show hadn't been on Comedy Central for years before that. But the quote itself was absolutely correct.....

Somebody who is willing to die for their beliefs (assuming you buy the BCE's "official story" of 9/11) is by definition, NOT a coward. You could call them any number of names, accurately. Terrorist, fundaMENTAList lunatics, religious zealots, batshit crazy, or simply asshole would all apply accurately. Coward would not.

Next time you might consider not everyone here takes everything you say as fact. You left out the part where he said we were the cowards.

Fuck Bill Maher and any other liberal cocksucker that defends him. If the shoe fits wear it Ford.
            Last edited by cadaverdog; 11-05-2016, 02:24 PM.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Nope. And even if Barry was a "Moozlim", Bill Maher would be the last guy he would admit it too, because anybody who watches Real Time knows that Maher hates Islam more than he does all the other religions he doesn't believe in.
              Well that's why I asked the question, lol. Even though I can't stand Maher I have watched clips of his show and I agree with him on some things, aside from Moozlimizm. But his assholiness/know-it-all factor is off the charts so I can only tolerate short clips.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Bill Maher is the epitome of the pseudo-left. Perfect fodder for slave FORD

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Next time you might consider not everyone here takes everything you say as fact. You left out the part where he said we were the cowards.
                  Dog for the win!!

And being a murdering psychopath who's ready and willing to take the MCRTA is not the opposite of being a coward, which is what Maher is trying to establish here.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Fuck Bill Maher and any other liberal cocksucker that defends him. If the shoe fits wear it Ford.
                    What he said was that lobbing cruise missiles (and you could add drones to that) was arguably more cowardly than flying planes into buildings. Factually, that is a true statement. If you are firing a missile or aiming a drone at somebody from the other side of the planet, or even hundreds of miles away, you are at practically zero risk to yourself. That doesn't mean that anybody who has that job is personally a coward, nor was Maher saying they were.

As Dr. King used to say, "Text without context is pretext". And it's accurate to say that it takes more of a personal commitment to fly a plane into a building than it does to sit at a safe console and essentially play a video game - except for the fact that the weapons you control with your joystick actually kill people.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

What he said was that lobbing cruise missiles (and you could add drones to that) was arguably more cowardly than flying planes into buildings. Factually, that is a true statement. If you are firing a missile or aiming a drone at somebody from the other side of the planet, or even hundreds of miles away, you are at practically zero risk to yourself. That doesn't mean that anybody who has that job is personally a coward, nor was Maher saying they were.
                      Horseshit. He said and I quote "We have been the cowards. Lobbing cruises missiles from 200 miles away, that's cowardly".
                      He doesn't say any of that other bullshit. How can you post lie after lie about this when the truth is right there for everyone to see? Who the fuck do you think he's talking about when he says "we"? He's talking about the United States Of America. He's talking about our military. I guess he thinks we should have hijacked a couple planes and flew them into some buildings in ragheadville instead to show how brave we are.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

And being a murdering psychopath who's ready and willing to take the MCRTA is not the opposite of being a coward, which is what Maher is trying to establish here.
                        What?
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

What?
                          Magic Carpet Ride To Allah

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

As Dr. King used to say, "Text without context is pretext". And it's accurate to say that it takes more of a personal commitment to fly a plane into a building than it does to sit at a safe console and essentially play a video game - except for the fact that the weapons you control with your joystick actually kill people.
                            Since when does personal commitment equal bravery? It takes a lot of personal commitment to put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger too. It doesn't make you brave it just makes you dead.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Magic Carpet Ride To Allah
                              Gotcha. I called it transitioning into a good Muslim because the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...