• Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Republicans admit voter fraud

Name: Andrea
    Hometown: New York, NY
    Speaking of Nader... I was frightened to learn that my ardently conservative father and all his business friends (members of the 200 club) are giving donations to the Nader campaign as a means towards Bush's re-election. My father, as with many wealthy people who hold multiple residences, will be voting twice this year (as he did in the last election in both Florida and Pennsylvania for Bush) as there is no process set in place to check multivoting.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Welll, there's another Florida vote that Junior can't legitimately count.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Steve Savicki
      • Jan 2004

Let's hope this will make the general public not want to vote for Republicans ever again.
      sigpic

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

I can't do anything about that one as I am not in Florida or PA.

And I never said it was a one party problem. You should see the mess we always have with the Independence party and what they like to pull here
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
          Let's hope this will make the general public not want to vote for Republicans ever again.
          Hope what will Steve? The Nader donations or the double voting? Where is it documented that all wealthy people vote Republican and that only Republicans double vote?
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• knuckleboner
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
            Where is it documented that all wealthy people vote Republican and that only Republicans double vote?
            (actually, where is it documented that this even takes place? that some chick posted it on a news site doesn't exactly = rock solid proof....)

Comment

• Satan
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

As a guy who hangs out with "life-challenged" Americans on a daily basis (or should I say "former Americans"), you would be surprised how many of them turn up to vote on election day. And they aren't mailing in absentee ballots from Hell, that much I can promise you!
              Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Viking
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Bah, it's the same thing that Pig Dung Moore got popped for in New York and Wisconsin. Remember: "Vote early! Vote often!"

Comment

• Keeyth
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                  As a guy who hangs out with "life-challenged" Americans on a daily basis (or should I say "former Americans"), you would be surprised how many of them turn up to vote on election day. And they aren't mailing in absentee ballots from Hell, that much I can promise you!
                  Bush couldn't have even come close to winning the 2000 election without the thousands of dead voters that mysteriously turned out to vote that year in Florida. Even then he lost the vote! How pathetic is THAT??? If 'Daddy' didn't pull some Supreme Court strings to steal that election for him, he STILL would have lost. WITH all the dead people him and his brother found to vote for him!! Fucking Loser Extraordinaire!!
                  Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• rustoffa
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Arrgh, this is nothing new. Bitch about the electoral college if
                    you really want to spew.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

This guy is more delusional than FORD!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                        Even though they out number Republican 4 to 1 in this city, more people who reside across the cemetary fence from me vote for the Democratic party. They also LOVE to use them on ballots. And I never understood that. They dominate the f'in state.

The Democrats here refuse to let us remove the dead people from the system, and since our election deputy is Democrat, she won't say anything. Creates 10 time more work during petition time. Republicans aren't complaining too much though because they know they can get them thrown out in court.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Keeyth
                          Bush couldn't have even come close to winning the 2000 election without the thousands of dead voters that mysteriously turned out to vote that year in Florida. Even then he lost the vote! How pathetic is THAT??? If 'Daddy' didn't pull some Supreme Court strings to steal that election for him, he STILL would have lost. WITH all the dead people him and his brother found to vote for him!! Fucking Loser Extraordinaire!!

Get back on the short bus, you fuckin' retard. Dead voters are the Democratic voters you dick suckin' homo.
                          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki

Steve, I thought you were smarter than that, a Democrat we Conservatives and Independents could hold meaningful debate with, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to lump you into the same category as this Keeyth character...one of the dumbass democrats. You also sound like a liberal sissy. That comment above was just plain stupid.
                            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• bobthedog
                              Groupie
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3449870

Name: Andrea
                              Hometown: New York, NY
                              Speaking of Nader... I was frightened to learn that my ardently conservative father and all his business friends (members of the 200 club) are giving donations to the Nader campaign as a means towards Bush's re-election. My father, as with many wealthy people who hold multiple residences, will be voting twice this year (as he did in the last election in both Florida and Pennsylvania for Bush) as there is no process set in place to check multivoting.

Pity !!!!!!!!! This is a site to fight against Sammy Hagar and the lies he has told and it is a David Lee Roth site. You are turning this into a politics forum !!!!!!!!! This is BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!!!! This is the only site that can unite Republicans and DEMON-CRATS AGAINST SAMMY HAGAR !!!!!!!!!! AND YOU ARE CHANGING IT INTO SOMETHING ELSE.

I am voting for BUSH AGAIN. And if you don't like it, TOUGH SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT. LETS CUT THIS POLITICAL BULLSHIT NOW, AND ROCK ON AGAINST VAN HAGAR WHO HAS FUCKED UP OUR FAVORITE BAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...