PDA

View Full Version : More Hagar threads here than Roth:

L.S.D.
07-06-2004, 03:37 PM
You call yourselves the dlrarmy, yet all you do is whine and bitch about Hagar all day long.

Why dont you talk about anything good? Its all just bullshit here.

Discuss.

BRANDON
07-06-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by L.S.D.
You call yourselves the dlrarmy, yet all you do is whine and bitch about Hagar all day long.

Discuss.

ok then.eddie van halen is washed up

ALinChainz
07-06-2004, 03:47 PM
Because there are losers like yourself coming here and starting all this Sammy threads.

As much as you're here, you should have seen that by now.

And how guilty of you are this? The 8 you've started aren't about bashing Dave?

L.S.D.
07-06-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Because there are losers like yourself coming here and starting all this Sammy threads.

As much as you're here, you should have seen that by now.

And how guilty of you are this? The 8 you've started aren't about bashing Dave?

Never ionce have started a thread bashing Dave, nor have I ever started one about Sammy. Youre going to try and tell me that its hagar fans starting these threads?

Even you know that isnt the truth.

L.S.D.
07-06-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by BRANDON
ok then.eddie van halen is washed up

So in your opinion, EVH is washed up, but DLR is not?

Hollywood Jesus
07-06-2004, 03:52 PM
The Harlem Globetrotters have the Washington Generals.
The Yankees have the Red Sox.
The Packers have the Bears.

And we have Sammy Hagar.

guwapo_rocker
07-06-2004, 03:55 PM
Never ionce have started a thread bashing Dave, nor have I ever started one about Sammy. Youre going to try and tell me that its hagar fans starting these threads?

Ummmm who started this one?

L.S.D.
07-06-2004, 03:57 PM
yeah, but this thread isnt talking shit about either of them, it is saying how this place is more obsessed with Hagar than Roth.

Look around.

guwapo_rocker
07-06-2004, 03:58 PM
You're right, this thread should be closed immediately.

ALinChainz
07-06-2004, 03:59 PM

Look up dysfunction, kidvegas, creed316, tjvhou812, scubaa, and many others I can mention, including yourself.

I suppose every thread you've started wasn't bashing Dave or singing Sammy's praises, at a David Lee Roth site?

Bull fucking shit.

Lou
07-06-2004, 03:59 PM
Still waiting for you to own up to why you ripped off people at VHTrading.com . Would be nice if you went over there and explained yourself I've asked you this about 5 times and you've declined to answer.

L.S.D.
07-06-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Still waiting for you to own up to why you ripped off people at VHTrading.com . Would be nice if you went over there and explained yourself I've asked you this about 5 times and you've declined to answer.

there was one trade that went bad, and I talked to the person this morning. Im still waiting for you to hit puberty you trash talking piece of shit.

Lou
07-06-2004, 04:08 PM
I suppose being an adult means acting like you right? To come to a Roth message board with the sole purpose of shit disturbing, yes that's quite an example of maturity.

Golden AWe
07-06-2004, 04:10 PM
Look up dysfunction, kidvegas, creed316, tjvhou812, scubaa, and many others I can mention, including yourself.

I suppose every thread you've started wasn't bashing Dave or singing Sammy's praises, at a David Lee Roth site?

Bull fucking shit.

You're right. This thread has a negative vibe too, and L.S.D. started it. The SPAM will go away with time but now there's lot of it. We just shouldn't reply to it, but I did it once again.

Snow Ho
07-06-2004, 04:15 PM
Im still waiting for you to hit puberty you trash talking piece of shit.

funny some people are waiting for you to mail thier cds.

BRANDON
07-06-2004, 04:27 PM

dave is not what he use to be, but he still could perform as a great
entertianer.dave never had the best voice in rock.he was the best entertianer in rock.ed was the best guitar player in rock and he's not that anymore from what i saw in toronto. maybe it's that hagar guy.
ed needs roth , roth needs ed buddy.at the age they are dlr should have been put in the band,but that's life peace LSD

ALinChainz
07-06-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Lou
I suppose being an adult means acting like you right? To come to a Roth message board with the sole purpose of shit disturbing, yes that's quite an example of maturity.

His big answer to that is along this line, "Who cares why I'm here, get over it."

Terry
07-06-2004, 05:06 PM

Discuss.

You outta know, cause every thread you've started on this site has to do with Van Hagar.

Useless hypocrite.

Lou
07-06-2004, 07:52 PM
His big answer to that is along this line, "Who cares why I'm here, get over it."

Yeah and watch him hide away because he has nothing to counter with, wait until this thread sinks to the bottom and then come back with another useless thread.

ALinChainz
07-06-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Yeah and watch him hide away because he has nothing to counter with, wait until this thread sinks to the bottom and then come back with another useless thread.

Oh hell yeah ... his standard operating procedure, like most of the sheep.

ALinChainz
07-06-2004, 07:57 PM

Discuss.

We call ourselves the Army, but he practically lives here?

Fair Warning avatar? A registered member?

"Loving Secretly Dave"

Sheep Hunter
07-06-2004, 08:05 PM
there was one trade that went bad, and I talked to the person this morning. Im still waiting for you to hit puberty you trash talking piece of shit.

Ewe are a sheep and ewe must die.

It will be vewy vewy painful for ewe.:gun:

Fabulous Shadow
07-06-2004, 08:19 PM
You missed one inportant word in the name of this site... ARMY
The people here are Roth SOLDIERS! They are here to FIGHT for their love of ROTH. They view HAGAR as the enemy. The Hagar topics here are no different than the Saudi news that plauges US television everyday. Updates, Alerts, Casulaties and Victories! Get it?

AJW
07-06-2004, 08:20 PM

Discuss.

Ah shove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fucku2:

DLR_EngineRoom
07-06-2004, 08:33 PM

Discuss.

You suck worse than your idols, Van Hasbeen.
Confirmed.

rustoffa
07-06-2004, 08:56 PM
Here's the problem:
I spend the majority of my time on here defending OUR BOARD.
I'd like nothing more than stimulating, thought provoking discussions
regarding the greatest front man in rock and roll history and/or
the most dynamic, sonic, unique band in rock and roll history:
VAN HALEN.
This is THE ROTH ARMY and classic VAN HALEN is included as acceptible
uniform.

Juvenile, annoying, shit-for-brains spamming is not encouraged.
Decent, well-penned opinions on Van Hagar are another "animal"
and will be treated as such.

Here's some food for thought: Respect another mans castle or
suffer the consequences.

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/dangerous_goods/explosive.gif

scottydabodi
07-06-2004, 10:25 PM
Y'know, man, F-Sam, and F-Ed too, these 2 morons have been keeping us in a state of disappointment for FAR TOO LONG!! 19 years we've waited, and for 19 years we've been left standing, looking in ABSOLUTE BEFUDDLEMENT at what a TERRIBLE joke VanHalen has become. When I put VanHalen2 on at a party(as recently as last weekend) everyone DRINKS MORE, parties HARDER, and gets naked FASTER than with ANY HAGAR CD EVER PRODUCED!!! Classic VH is the ultimate party WAITING to be unchained!!! Roth music is the kind of music that SCARES THE SHIT out of Hagar Fans, and makes 'em run and hide under the fuckin' BED like the bunch of PUSSIES THEY ARE!!! Classic VH tunes are the ANTHEMS of pure, unbridled, 100% Grade A, tested and submitted for your approval ROCK N ROLL!!!! It pisses off your neighbors, it destroys your hearing, it makes you wanna DRINK too much, it makes you wanna FUCK so many chicks you can't remember all their names(if you even knew them to begin with), it encourages BAD BEHAVIOR, it makes Eminem look like a CHOIRBOY, it will blast out the car stereo speakers as you careen WILDLY down the street with a backseat full of hot dames, a trunk full of JACK DANIELS, and a police copter chasin' you straight TO HELL!!!!!!!! While Hagar fans go to bed early, and talk about their "feelings", WE'LL be up late fuckin' their sisters, drinkin ALL the beers, then abducting their parents(who Hagar fans still live with) and holding them for GODDAMN RANSOM(which is a REAL VH reunion)!!!!!!!! Fuck the MEDIOCRITY THAT SAM AND ED HAVE FORCED ON THE WORLD!!! DO NOT SETTLE FOR 2ND BEST!!! I know Sam and Ed want you to, but FUCK THEM, and their MOTHERS!!! F-SAM, and F-ED, they've destroyed it all to the point of no return, unless Dave fixes it, and THAT'S THE DAMNDEST BOTTOM LINE I EVER BOTTOM LINED!!!!!!! somebodygetmeadoctor!! Oh by the way, LSD:

creed316
07-06-2004, 10:27 PM

Bull fucking shit.

I've never started any threads here!

tjvhou812
07-06-2004, 10:29 PM

Bull fucking shit.

hey crack head, i never started any threads about bashing dave..
im a fuckin dlr fan period.

b4 you go runnin you mouth blower , know what your saying

ALinChainz
07-06-2004, 11:21 PM
Its all in the archives dude.

We're talking about Sammy threads, pollstars threads, all of it.

How many times did you say Dave is old, bald, the span-dex, don't even try that shit.

Its in the archives. I bet there are more regulars that agree.

Hecubus
07-06-2004, 11:26 PM

Discuss.

More Van Halen on the radio than Van Hagar, yet they're touring with the Chedd Rocker (and plugging the tour with Roth sung songs).

Discuss, bitch.

MAX
07-06-2004, 11:29 PM
Hey Hec,

How bout discussin' whether you got the PM I sent? Bitch!!! lol.

BARE BONE
07-07-2004, 10:52 PM
tjvhou812
Crazy Ass Mofo
a hagar and roth fan

"im a fuckin dlr fan period" ?????????????HUH!

tjvhou812
07-07-2004, 11:19 PM
Its all in the archives dude.

We're talking about Sammy threads, pollstars threads, all of it.

How many times did you say Dave is old, bald, the span-dex, don't even try that shit.

Its in the archives. I bet there are more regulars that agree.

go look in the archives and find one thread where i bash dave..

i might post some vh news in shit but i never bash dave..
dave was a big part of vh, and im a vh fan, so why would i bash dave..

i might bash you or some other people when they say dumb shit but i dont bash dave

ALinChainz
07-08-2004, 12:04 AM
Here's a thread where you are talking about how old Dave is and bashing him for wearing the spandex. You didn't like someone slamming Sammy's capri's.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=49408#post49408

Here is you bashing Dave's solo tunes, gay, etc.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=49491#post49491

Another where Dave is old, looks 70, etc.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2981

Bashing Dave, pumping Sam. Doesn't sound like and Roth Fan at all.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2935

That's 4. You said there wasn't 1.

Bill Lumbergh
07-08-2004, 04:15 AM
Ha Ha nice work Al.........And hey LSD.........652 posts and counting at the Roth Army.........

JCOOK
07-08-2004, 11:42 AM
IT'S JUST SO EASY TO PRAISE DAVE AND RIP ON ROY AND HIS BLATHERING LYING CRYING PIGSTYING FARTFRYING.FUCKING SHEEP!!!

JCOOK
07-08-2004, 11:50 AM
IT'S JUST SO EASY TO PRAISE DAVE AND RIP ON ROY AND HIS BLATHERING LYING CRYING PIGSTYING FARTFRYING.FUCKING SHEEP!!!

ALinChainz
07-08-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Ha Ha nice work Al.........And hey LSD.........652 posts and counting at the Roth Army.........

Hell, that's where I stopped.

I know there was more to find, but I made my point.

I don't think he thought I would take the time, didn't take long at all.

Terry
07-08-2004, 05:26 PM
Hell, that's where I stopped.

I know there was more to find, but I made my point.

I don't think he thought I would take the time, didn't take long at all.

Would love to see those waboritas backpedal now.

They come here for the same reason they own all the classic records, because they know which lineup is the real deal and which site represents the spirit of that the best.

throatrocket
07-08-2004, 11:14 PM

Discuss.
L.S.D.= LIKES SAMMY'S DICK

scottydabodi
07-08-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by throatrocket
L.S.D.= LIKES SAMMY'S DICK

I think THAT pretty much says it all right there...