X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

What's Next Losers?

What say losers? Any more tricks up your sleeves? Any other schemes to thwart democracy and appoint some old fart or old hag from the losers column to the office of President Of The United States? Time is running out. One thing that would guarantee Trump's promise of making America great again is if you sniveling losers who don't think Donald Trump is fit to be president start packing your bags and get to stepping. The sooner, the better.
    Beware of Dog
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Maybe we'll collect our minuscule social security checks and complain on the internet all day?

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Maybe we'll collect our minuscule social security checks and complain on the internet all day?
      In other words business as usual at Nick the prick's house. Kind of hypocritical to call me a complainer considering how much whining you and your cohorts have been doing ever since President Elect Trump decided to run for president. Then again you whine more than a bitch on the rag 24/7 anyway.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The official flag of TrumpmeriKKKa....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jacksmar
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

didn't we pitch your dumb ass over the cliff 4 years ago? did you fucking live?

Jump and peace be with you, professor buffalo.
          A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
            In other words business as usual at Nick the prick's house. Kind of hypocritical to call me a complainer considering how much whining you and your cohorts have been doing ever since President Elect Trump decided to run for president. Then again you whine more than a bitch on the rag 24/7 anyway.
            I haven't really whined much at all LOL. It seems like you and Von watch Fox News and then get a hard on to somehow post to protesters or something. I've never done any of that...

It's also funny how much YOU are the one that complains then projects onto everyone else. I mean, you don't work and probably collect a lot more social security off the gubermint than you ever came close to paying in! You received veterans benefits after being thrown out of the Navy for drugs, and all this under Obama and you're still a bitter old cunt! You didn't even get an HD!

Oh, and I don't collect SSI, I fucking work everyday!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
              didn't we pitch your dumb ass over the cliff 4 years ago? did you fucking live?

Jump and peace be with you, professor buffalo.
              That's such a pretty picture of an ugly bridge! Thanks jacksdanielsmarred!

Comment

• jacksmar
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Less confused TARD?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Less confused TARD?
                  Look mommy! Cliches for retards!
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-20-2016, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• jacksmar
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

That's such a pretty picture of an ugly bridge! Thanks jacksdanielsmarred!
                    stick with Jerksmear, little man. I don't want the leftist tards to get confused.

and good luck with Solarcity.....

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Less confused TARD?
                      No, the confusing part is why Cheeto Hitler wanted help from the ex head of the KGB. Or why Putin wanted to help him, for that matter. Surely they taught Vlad in KGB school all about the "non-agression" pact that his uncle Joe signed with the original Hitler. And how Adolf decided he didn't like the deal all that much, eventually. Sure, Stalin eventually emerged as the winner in that clusterfuck, but not without a heavy price.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

I haven't really whined much at all LOL. It seems like you and Von watch Fox News and then get a hard on to somehow post to protesters or something. I've never done any of that...
                        If you call that not whining much I'd hate to see way you do consider whining much. It's obvious you suffer from CWO. Compulsive Whining Disorder.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• jacksmar
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              No, the confusing part is why Cheeto Hitler wanted help from the ex head of the KGB. Or why Putin wanted to help him, for that matter. Surely they taught Vlad in KGB school all about the "non-agression" pact that his uncle Joe signed with the original Hitler. And how Adolf decided he didn't like the deal all that much, eventually. Sure, Stalin eventually emerged as the winner in that clusterfuck, but not without a heavy price.
                              what i took from your hair on fire treatise:

bewildered from election result. voted with vagina instead of brain.
                              can't accept self discipline and legitimate authority in a social construct.

used label.

you know nothing about hitler or stalin and are one of many useless fucks.

go to a gore site and repost hitler or stalin war crimes vid. and learn.

Comment

Working...