PDA

View Full Version : President Trump Signs Executive Order Temporarily Halting All Refugees

WARF
01-27-2017, 11:42 PM
http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/01/AP_204752491094-1-refugee-women-640x480.jpg

President Trump signed an executive order late Friday which temporarily bars refugees from entering the United States.
Trump signed the order on refugees while at the Pentagon, minutes after General James Mattis was sworn in as Secretary of Defense by Vice President Mike Pence at a brief ceremony which the president attended.

The executive order, “Protecting the Nation from Terrorist Attacks by Foreign Nationals,” contained these key elements:

Suspended the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program for 120 days, prohibiting the arrival of refugees into the United States from any country during that period
Ordered the Secretaries of State and Homeland Security to undertake a complete review of the refugee vetting process
Permanently banned Syrian refugees until President Trump determined otherwise, and
Lowered the ceiling of refugees allowed to enter the United States during FY 2017 to 50,000.
Opponents of the federal refugee resettlement program praised Trump’s actions. “This is a great beginning, and much needed,” Ann Corcoran of Refugee Resettlement Watch told Breitbart News.

During the 12 months up to September 30, 2016, the federal government accepted 84,995 refugees in the United States.

In the three months and twenty-seven days since Fiscal Year 2017 began on October 1, 2016, 32,125 refugees have entered the United State

The executive order did however, allow the Secretaries of State and Homeland Security the discretion, on a case by case basis, “to process . . . those refugee claims made by individuals on the basis of religious-based persecution, provided that the religion of the individual is a minority religion in the individual’s country of nationality,”

The number of refugees granted religious-persecution waivers during the 120 suspension period is likely to be minimal.

Upon the possible resumption of the federal refugee resettlement program on May 27, 120 days from Friday, four months will remain in FY 2017. Slightly more than 4,000 refugees per month, in total 17,875 refugees, would be allowed to enter the United States during the remaining time of FY 2017.

But such a resumption will be contingent upon the judgments of the Secretary of State, the Secretary of Homeland Security, and the Director of National Intelligence “only for nationals of countries for which [they] have jointly determined that such additional procedures are adequate to ensure the security and welfare of the United States.”

The order also directed “the Secretary of State, in conjunction with the Secretary of Homeland Security and in consultation with the Director of National Intelligence [to] review the USRAP application and adjudication process to determine what additional procedures should be taken to ensure that those approved for refugee admission do not pose a threat to the security and welfare of the United States, and shall implement such additional procedures,” during the 120 day suspension period.

Refugee applicants currently in the pipeline “may be admitted upon the initiation and completion of these revised procedures,” the executive order stated.

In the order, President Trump also “proclaim[ed] that the entry of nationals of Syria as refugees is detrimental to the interests of the United States and thus suspend any such entry until such time as I have determined that sufficient changes have been made to the USRAP to ensure that admission of Syrian refugees is consistent with the national interest.”

The Department of Homeland Security on Wednesday announced the suspension of the processing of any refugees overseas currently under consideration for acceptance to the program.

The executive order also included a temporary block on visas for 90 days for “immigrants and non-immigrants” from Syria, Somalia, Sudan, Libya, Yemen, Iran, and Iraq, and specifically directed the Secretary of State to “request all foreign governments that do not supply such information [regarding refugee vetting] to start providing such information regarding their nationals within 60 days of notification.”:

After the 60-day period . . . expires, the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Secretary of State, shall submit to the President a list of countries recommended for inclusion on a Presidential proclamation that would prohibit the entry of foreign nationals (excluding those foreign nationals traveling on diplomatic visas, North Atlantic Treaty Organization visas, C-2 visas for travel to the United Nations, and G-1, G-2, G-3, and G-4 visas) from countries that do not provide the information requested pursuant to subsection (d) of this section until compliance occurs.

Signing the “Protecting the Nation from Terrorist Attacks by Foreign Nationals” executive order was one of two executive actions taken by President Trump immediately after he congratulated Mattis.

The other action was the signing of a presidential memorandum, whose purpose, the president said, is “to begin a great rebuilding of the armed services of the United States, developing a plan for new planes, new ships, new resources and new tools for our men and women in uniform.”

“I’m establishing new vetting measures to keep radical Islamic terrorists out of the United States of America,” the President said of the executive order temporarily banning refugees.

“We don’t want them here,” Trump said of terrorists.

“We want to ensure that we are not admitting into our country the very threats our soldiers are fighting overseas,” he said, adding:

We only want to admit those into our country who will support our country and love deeply our people. We will never forget the lessons of 9-11, nor the heroes who have lost their lives at the Pentagon. They were the best of us. We will honor them not only with our words, but with our actions. And that’s what we’re doing today. I am privileged to be here with you, and I promise that our administration will always have your back. We will always be with you.

“Both forms of presidential action have the force of law on the executive branch, and sometimes they seem to be used interchangeably,” USA Today reported on the difference between an executive order and a presidential memorandum:

Executive orders are required by law to be published in the Federal Register, which is sort of the executive counterpart to the Congressional Record. Presidential memoranda may be published or not, depending on the subject. . . .

In 2014, fed up with Obama’s executive orders, Congress required the White House Office of Management and Budget to begin reporting on the cost of executive orders. But Congress neglected to include presidential memoranda, and included them the next year — but only for a memorandum with an estimated regulatory cost of $100 million or more.

The American Civil Liberties Union quickly issued this statement criticizing Trump’s executive order:

‘Extreme vetting’ is just a euphemism for discrimination against Muslims. Identifying specific countries with Muslim majorities and carving out exceptions for minority religions flies in the face of the constitutional principle that bans the government from either favoring or discriminating against particular religions. Any effort to discriminate against Muslims and favor other religions runs afoul of the First Amendment.

The National Partnership for New Americans [NPNA], a left wing pro-refugee and open borders group, also criticized the president’s executive order.

“Refugees are our coworkers, neighbors, friends, business owners, and community leaders. Regardless of where they come from – whether as a refugee or as an undocumented young person – everyone deserves to live with dignity, protected from harm,” Joshua Hoyt, the executive director of the NPNA said. “We oppose Trump’s unjust, un-American, and discriminatory steps to disgrace our history, beliefs, and values,” Hoyt added.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/27/refugees-president-trump-order-temporarily-banning/

FORD
01-27-2017, 11:47 PM
So the rumors of him divorcing Malaria are true then... and this is his way of getting out of a big divorce settlement, by deporting her? :biggrin:

Seshmeister
01-28-2017, 08:41 PM
Cool - the next Steve Jobs parents have just changed their travel plans to the UK.

It's always astonishing how fucking stupid people can be in general but you would think if there was anyone on this planet that would understand that immigrants are on the whole the best people to have economically because they are the ones with the drive to fucking do shit then it would be Americans.

Wow. Good luck with that.

Also looking forward to seeing how US companies strive towards excellence behind trade walls.

cadaverdog
01-29-2017, 12:46 AM
It's always astonishing how fucking stupid people can be in general but you would think if there was anyone on this planet that would understand that immigrants are on the whole the best people to have economically because they are the ones with the drive to fucking do shit then it would be Americans.

If that was true how come we have an estimated 18 trillion dollar national debt? How come our national debt is higher than our GDP? Has been since 2012. Obama is the first president ever to let the national debt rise above GDP but that's another argument. You need to take a good look at your own country when it comes to welcoming immigrants. 96% of your population is white and were born in Europe. 84% are white and and were born in Scotland. The only ethnic group whose population rises above 1% in Scotland is Asians.

FORD
01-29-2017, 01:46 AM
The national debt "increase" under Obama isn't really accurate numbers, because the BCE deliberately kept their illegal wars off the books the entire 8 years of Chimp & Darth's illegal occupation of the White House. So when Obama took over and put those back on the books honestly, it gave the appearance of a "massive increase in debt". An illusion that FAUX noize and hate radio naturally exploited to the greatest extent imaginable.

Nitro Express
01-29-2017, 02:19 AM
The national debt "increase" under Obama isn't really accurate numbers, because the BCE deliberately kept their illegal wars off the books the entire 8 years of Chimp & Darth's illegal occupation of the White House. So when Obama took over and put those back on the books honestly, it gave the appearance of a "massive increase in debt". An illusion that FAUX noize and hate radio naturally exploited to the greatest extent imaginable.

The massive deficit spending started way before Obama. Both parties are to blame. The Bush's and the Reagan Administration burned through a lot. We wasted $6 trillion in Iraq alone.

cadaverdog
01-29-2017, 02:24 AM
He was the President when it happened. He'd been the President for 3 years.

Nitro Express
01-29-2017, 02:24 AM
Cool - the next Steve Jobs parents have just changed their travel plans to the UK.

Wow. Good luck with that.

Also looking forward to seeing how US companies strive towards excellence behind trade walls.

Immigrants can be an asset if they immigrate legally and assimilate. As far as trade walls go most countries have them. We let other countries sell their stuff here with very few barriers. We will do just fine.

cadaverdog
01-29-2017, 02:34 AM
Then he shouldn't have put them back on the books. That's only part of the story. Obama's corporate welfare bullshit didn't help either. No matter what excuses you make as to why the national debt passed up GDP during the Obama administration.

Nitro Express
01-29-2017, 02:50 AM
Then he shouldn't have put them back on the books. That's only part of the story. Obama's corporate welfare bullshit didn't help either. No matter what excuses you make as to why the national debt passed up GDP during the Obama administration.

I think Obama was a low level CIA operative the BCE put into office so they could continue the drug trafficking and war profiteering. Barry was the black Bush.

Nickdfresh
01-29-2017, 11:55 AM
He was the President when it happened. He'd been the President for 3 years.

No idiot, he didn't generate the debt. Try learning to fucking read...

Nickdfresh
01-29-2017, 12:04 PM

WTF are you talking about? You voted for Trump and his band of jerkoffs in his cabinet and you're worried about "corporate welfare?"

cadaverdog
01-29-2017, 01:27 PM
I can read shithead. When are you going to learn how? I said the National debt surpassed GDP during Obama's administration. That's a fact and none of your excuses will change that fact.

cadaverdog
01-29-2017, 01:41 PM
WTF are you talking about? You voted for Trump and his band of jerkoffs in his cabinet and you're worried about "corporate welfare?"
I'm talking about the billions he gave to auto makers , oil companies and banks during his time in office.

cadaverdog
01-29-2017, 01:48 PM
I didn't say I was worried about anything. Like I already said none of your excuses changes the fact the National debt surpassed GDP during Obama's administration.

Nickdfresh
01-29-2017, 02:11 PM
I'm talking about the billions he gave to auto makers , oil companies and banks during his time in office.

They were "loans" that were paid off, I already debunked that! Also, the jobs that were saved and preventing the economy from collapsing into a depression were pivotal...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/bailout-highly-profitable-for-taxpayers-when-you-look-at-the-right-numbers/2015/01/01/dc2a05a6-8fa5-11e4-a412-4b735edc7175_story.html?utm_term=.071eadcdbaa0

Nickdfresh
01-29-2017, 02:11 PM
I didn't say I was worried about anything. Like I already said none of your excuses changes the fact the National debt surpassed GDP during Obama's administration.

Or that you're a moron...

Seshmeister
01-29-2017, 02:37 PM
https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/p720x720/12140740_10154479445854220_3962210514363178908_n.j pg?oh=e2e7f271f5146c76de9fbbd5692117f5&oe=590F4491

DONNIEP
01-29-2017, 03:03 PM
I could be wrong here but it seems to me that President Obama had directed DHS to put these same seven countries under additional scrutiny with regards to immigration. Seems like he also stopped all immigration from Iraq for a few months too.

I don't see how putting a temporary hold on immigration from terrorist playgrounds until the processes to try and figure out just who these people are is a bad thing. I think the list should have included Saudi Arabia as well but unless I'm wrong Obama didn't single them out either. Which astounds me since a lot of the cash these desert psychos get comes from Saudi Arabia, not to mention the 9/11 hijackers who were mostly from, duh, Saudi Arabia.

And the argument that placing a temporary "ban" on immigration from these shit holes will encourage these people to become terrorists kinda proves the point of the temporary ban. "We want to come to America but if you don't let us then we'll blow some shit up real good!!" Yeah, that doesn't really make sense.

cadaverdog
01-29-2017, 03:17 PM
Or that you're a moron...
Or that you're an asshole.

Nitro Express
01-29-2017, 03:19 PM

The Republican house controlled the purse strings and never did anything to stop the rampant spending during the Obama administration. So both parties are to blame.

cadaverdog
01-29-2017, 03:20 PM
They were "loans" that were paid off, I already debunked that! Also, the jobs that were saved and preventing the economy from collapsing into a depression were pivotal...

If those loans were paid back where did the money go? The National debt is still above GDP.

cadaverdog
01-29-2017, 03:23 PM
The Republican house controlled the purse strings and never did anything to stop the rampant spending during the Obama administration. So both parties are to blame.
I disagree. The only two parties that actually exist is us and them. Citizens and corrupt politicians.

Nitro Express
01-29-2017, 03:23 PM
I could be wrong here but it seems to me that President Obama had directed DHS to put these same seven countries under additional scrutiny with regards to immigration. Seems like he also stopped all immigration from Iraq for a few months too.

I don't see how putting a temporary hold on immigration from terrorist playgrounds until the processes to try and figure out just who these people are is a bad thing. I think the list should have included Saudi Arabia as well but unless I'm wrong Obama didn't single them out either. Which astounds me since a lot of the cash these desert psychos get comes from Saudi Arabia, not to mention the 9/11 hijackers who were mostly from, duh, Saudi Arabia.

And the argument that placing a temporary "ban" on immigration from these shit holes will encourage these people to become terrorists kinda proves the point of the temporary ban. "We want to come to America but if you don't let us then we'll blow some shit up real good!!" Yeah, that doesn't really make sense.

Pretty much. It's all partisan bullshit. Mostly people having a conniption fit because the media or their college professor said to have one. Ask most these people to articulate why they are protesting and they will parrot some chant they all say. It's the Borg man. Nobody seems to have an original thought or opinion.

cadaverdog
01-29-2017, 03:28 PM
https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/p720x720/12140740_10154479445854220_3962210514363178908_n.j pg?oh=e2e7f271f5146c76de9fbbd5692117f5&oe=590F4491
True but Saudia Arabia always seems to get a pass on everything. That started way before President Trump took office. They're the number one shit disturbers in the middle east. They keep the rest of the middle east in a state of constant kaos while they reap the profits.
How many other American companies do business with those three countries as well?

FORD
01-29-2017, 03:48 PM
True but Saudia Arabia always seems to get a pass on everything. That started way before President Trump took office. They're the number one shit disturbers in the middle east. They keep the rest of the middle east in a state of constant kaos while they reap the profits.
How many other American companies do business with those three countries as well?

That's because the BCE had ties to both the Saudi royal family and the Bin Laden family that went all the way back to the early CIA days.

Nickdfresh
01-29-2017, 03:50 PM
If those loans were paid back where did the money go? The National debt is still above GDP.

Probably to pay for the social programs you leech off of!

Nickdfresh
01-29-2017, 03:53 PM
The House of Saud has a very clever and insidious lobbying interest that involves lots of money to politicians. It's also involved in a proxy war against the Iranians, whom Trump seems to have a hard on for even though they are really not all that powerful...

cadaverdog
01-29-2017, 04:22 PM
Probably to pay for the social programs you leech off of!
Go fuck yourself you judgmental asshole.

Kristy
01-29-2017, 06:18 PM
Faggerslob gets all defensive whenever his welfare is mentioned. Too fucking funny. Because it's true.

Anyway, if Grumpy Trumpy did this with the Jews and limeys I'd fucking celebrate. Seeing how he has way too much Israel dick in his ass and that new limey PM's cunt in his face I doubt it will ever happen

Just another letdown from the F A T dayglo orange piece of shit.

Jesus Christ
01-29-2017, 07:36 PM
The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt; I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

Kristy
01-29-2017, 07:48 PM
Jesus - another welfare recipient

Seshmeister
01-29-2017, 08:13 PM
The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt; I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

The Lord said to Moses, “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘If anyone makes a special vow to dedicate a person to the Lord by giving the equivalent value, set the value of a male between the ages of twenty and sixty at fifty shekels of silver, according to the sanctuary shekel; for a female, set her value at thirty shekels'"

Leviticus 27:1-4

DONNIEP
01-29-2017, 08:48 PM
The Lord said to Moses, “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘If anyone makes a special vow to dedicate a person to the Lord by giving the equivalent value, set the value of a male between the ages of twenty and sixty at fifty shekels of silver, according to the sanctuary shekel; for a female, set her value at thirty shekels'"

Seems like an awful lot of money for a womarn :biggrin:

Jesus Christ
01-29-2017, 09:18 PM
Jesus - another welfare recipient

Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

For after all these things do the Gentiles seek: for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Jesus Christ
01-29-2017, 09:21 PM

I suspect Moses added his own bias to that one. I don't remember Dad saying that to him at all :jesuslol:

cadaverdog
01-29-2017, 10:48 PM
Seems like an awful lot of money for a womarn
Especially if she's a worthless worn out cunt like Krusty.

FORD
01-30-2017, 12:37 AM
Dude! Don't say "cunt" in front of Jesus! :headlights:

Von Halen
01-30-2017, 09:30 AM
They were "loans" that were paid off

Look at NickDickless. The Government Motors driving and loving fool, that wishes he could afford a Prius.

GM did NOT pay back their Corporate Welfare you fucking idiot. They created a whole new company called "New GM" that wasn't responsible for the debts of the "Old GM". Not only did they not pay back their "loans", they put more Suppliers and their employees out of business and in the unemployment line, than would have been there had they shut their doors. You know how they did this NickDickless? They ordered product from them, received it, then refused to pay for it. They decimated this town conducting business in that manner. Suppliers that were tax payers. Suppliers employees that were tax payers. They put them out of business, and then stole even more money right out of their pockets with their Corporate Welfare bullshit. Yet, you agree with this tactic, and even support it.

Humorous to watch the ignorant Libtards like NickDickless talk out of both sides of their mouth. Pimp the Dog for being on welfare, while sticking up for all the scumbag ghetto trash losers that abuse the system in more extreme manners than the Dog has the mental capacity to even consider. Then on top of sticking up for all the poor mistreated "minorities", they stick up for CORPORATE WELFARE too!

NickDickless didn't want a solvent company to swoop in and buy GM, and run them properly. Which is exactly what would have happened if NickDickless' hero with the black cock he loves to suck, hadn't bailed their sorry asses out. NickDickless wanted his tax dollars, and everyone else's, to go to them, so they could continue their ignorant and wasteful way of doing business. When they put themselves back in the exact same position in the future, which they will, NickDickless will be first in line with his checkbook open for good old...uh I mean "New" GM.

Sesh, please change NickDickless' username to NickTard™.

Von Halen
01-30-2017, 09:36 AM
Don't worry, the dumbfuck Canuckians will take them.

Then we'll have to build a wall between Canada and the U.S. too. Which should be done anyway. I'm sick of those motherfuckers clogging up our stores, and the fast lane with their slow driving asses, every fucking weekend.

How ironic is it, an American with a DUI on his record can't go to Canada, yet they love to accept terrorists? Hopefully every one of them gets a free vacuum cleaner at the border. After they vacuum the sand out of their shoes, they can beat the terrorist loving Canuckian women with it.

Nickdfresh
01-30-2017, 11:09 AM
Look at NickDickless. The Government Motors driving and loving fool, that wishes he could afford a Prius.

GM did NOT pay back their Corporate Welfare you fucking idiot. They created a whole new company called "New GM" that wasn't responsible for the debts of the "Old GM". Not only did they not pay back their "loans", they put more Suppliers and their employees out of business and in the unemployment line, than would have been there had they shut their doors. You know how they did this NickDickless? They ordered product from them, received it, then refused to pay for it. They decimated this town conducting business in that manner. Suppliers that were tax payers. Suppliers employees that were tax payers. They put them out of business, and then stole even more money right out of their pockets with their Corporate Welfare bullshit. Yet, you agree with this tactic, and even support it.

Did they leave your asshole bleeding? They've been doing that all along and abandoned Delphi here almost a decade ago! No shit! That's what companies do when they're failing. If GM had completely failed it would have been completely worse!

But hey, you voted for an asshole that exploits bankruptcy protection and has also FUCKED hundreds of people! Right?

Von, he blows Trump and Fiat-Chrysler, but oooh! GM is so evil....

Hypowit!

Humorous to watch the ignorant Libtards like NickDickless talk out of both sides of their mouth. Pimp the Dog for being on welfare, while sticking up for all the scumbag ghetto trash losers that abuse the system in more extreme manners than the Dog has the mental capacity to even consider. Then on top of sticking up for all the poor mistreated "minorities", they stick up for CORPORATE WELFARE too!

Right back at you! You voted for pResident Corporate Welfare, idiot!

NickDickless didn't want a solvent company to swoop in and buy GM, and run them properly. Which is exactly what would have happened if NickDickless' hero with the black cock he loves to suck, hadn't bailed their sorry asses out. NickDickless wanted his tax dollars, and everyone else's, to go to them, so they could continue their ignorant and wasteful way of doing business. When they put themselves back in the exact same position in the future, which they will, NickDickless will be first in line with his checkbook open for good old...uh I mean "New" GM.

LOL Von thinks that a "solvent company" could have saved GM! Boy! Where did you get your economics degree?

Sesh, please change NickDickless' username to NickTard™.

Lick my balls, Von Ginadouche! You hate GM because they essentially exploited bankruptcy protection - then YOU VOTED FOR CAPTAIN BANKRUPTCY???

VonTard?

Nickdfresh
01-30-2017, 11:20 AM
Don't worry, the dumbfuck Canuckians will take them.

And kill them, apparently. I think Trudeau may have mistaken the "arms" that Muslims are being welcomed with...

Von Halen
01-30-2017, 11:37 AM
Did they leave your asshole bleeding? They've been doing that all along and abandoned Delphi here almost a decade ago! No shit! That's what companies do when they're failing. If GM had completely failed it would have been completely worse!

LOL Von thinks that a "solvent company" could have saved GM! Boy! Where did you get your economics degree?

NickDickless thinks "solvent" is a liquid, not "having assets in excess of liabilities; able to pay one's debts". Obviously NickDickless isn't living a solvent lifestyle, and still owes a substantial amount of money on that old Chevette he's still tooling around Buffalo in. At least he won't get carjacked.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/g3ckbeitvga4vd7iicme.jpg

Nickdfresh
01-30-2017, 01:41 PM
NickDickless thinks "solvent" is a liquid, not "having assets in excess of liabilities; able to pay one's debts". Obviously NickDickless isn't living a solvent lifestyle, and still owes a substantial amount of money on that old Chevette he's still tooling around Buffalo in. At least he won't get carjacked.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/g3ckbeitvga4vd7iicme.jpg

LOL I just saw a Chevette yesterday! That bitch was MINT!

Von Halen
01-30-2017, 02:44 PM
LOL I just saw a Chevette yesterday! That bitch was MINT!

Seriously? They still exist?

cadaverdog
01-30-2017, 03:27 PM
Before they closed the local drag strip in my home town several guys ran Chevettes with built V8s. They started doing that after Vegas became somewhat extinct. The hot ticket now is V8 S10s.

cadaverdog
01-30-2017, 04:02 PM
Humorous to watch the ignorant Libtards like NickDickless talk out of both sides of their mouth. Pimp the Dog for being on welfare, while sticking up for all the scumbag ghetto trash losers that abuse the system in more extreme manners than the Dog has the mental capacity to even consider.
I ain't as dumb as you think. Most welfare scams involve having kids or taking care of kids. I don't like kids.

FORD
01-30-2017, 04:12 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3UNOZ4UMAEzwjf.jpg

Kristy
01-30-2017, 04:32 PM
I'm going to take my asshole and prop it on Grumpy Trumpy's desk. Then I'm going to eat a god damn boatload of brussel sprouts and say, "sign this, motherfucker."

Oh, and where is slave SESH and FORD's love child 'faggerslob?

Cashing his welfare check so he doesn't have to beat his mother when she comes back from him pimpin her out?

Kristy
01-30-2017, 04:34 PM
Oh, and Grumpy Trumpy needs to ban lightning.

NOW!

Kristy
01-30-2017, 04:35 PM
I ain't as dumb as you think.

You're so right.

You're a fucking retard.

Nickdfresh
01-30-2017, 04:37 PM

I was shocked that it had no rust, might have been a Dodge Omni but think it was a Chevette...

cadaverdog
01-30-2017, 04:57 PM
You're so right.

You're a fucking retard.
I consider that a compliment coming from a mongoloid such as yourself.

cadaverdog
01-30-2017, 05:09 PM
Oh, and where is slave SESH and FORD's love child 'faggerslob?

I haven't gone anywhere. Reading the stupid shit you post amuses me far too much for me to ever go away and not come back. That alone should give Sesh a good reason to perma ban your belligerent ass. If President Trump decided to grab Colorado by the cunt you'd be the first cunt he'd grab.

Kristy
01-30-2017, 05:17 PM
What's the betting that grumpy Trumpy will take away your welfare check first?

Then what is a F A T fucking loser like yourself going to do?

Just fucking kill yourself.

cadaverdog
01-30-2017, 05:21 PM
I was shocked that it had no rust, might have been a Dodge Omni but think it was a Chevette...
If you think Chevettes were pieces of shit you should check out the early Hyundai Excels. I test drove a fairly new one at a used car lot they were selling dirt cheap. It topped out at 50 on flat ground. Hard to believe Rodney King got one to do 80 MPH back in 1991. Believe it or not I thought the cops that beat Rodney King should have been convicted of attempted murder. He deserved an ass whooping for running from the law but not the ass whooping he got.

cadaverdog
01-30-2017, 05:24 PM
Just fucking kill yourself.
I would but the knowledge that my very existence annoys you gives me the will to live.

Kristy
01-30-2017, 05:53 PM
Oh, I'm not annoyed. F A T fucks like you have short life spans no matter what.

Von Halen
01-30-2017, 05:58 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3UNOZ4UMAEzwjf.jpg

Why isn't drunk driving on that list?

cadaverdog
01-30-2017, 07:03 PM
Oh, I'm not annoyed. F A T fucks like you have short life spans no matter what.

I'm 57 dumbass.

Kristy
01-30-2017, 07:04 PM
And on welfare since what? You were 12?

cadaverdog
01-30-2017, 07:25 PM
Did you pick 12 because that's your IQ or the number of cocks you can take at one time up your big fat ass?

vandeleur
01-30-2017, 07:50 PM

Why are you back ??

vandeleur
01-30-2017, 07:53 PM
Hopefully someone will remove your shite from the hitch thread

cadaverdog
01-30-2017, 08:08 PM
Hopefully someone will remove your shite from the hitch thread
That kind of shit is uncalled for. I wouldn't even think of doing that if Nick died.

Von Halen
01-30-2017, 08:27 PM
That kind of shit is uncalled for. I wouldn't even think of doing that if Nick died.

Yes you would.

cadaverdog
01-30-2017, 08:45 PM
Yes you would.
I'd think about it but I wouldn't do it. I walked out of my best friends funeral services because of the lies they were telling about what a great guy he was but I kept my mouth shut about it. He decided to change his name to Jody while I was overseas.

Von Halen
01-30-2017, 11:24 PM
I'd think about it but I wouldn't do it. I walked out of my best friends funeral services because of the lies they were telling about what a great guy he was but I kept my mouth shut about it. He decided to change his name to Jody while I was overseas.

I have no idea what any of that means, but you're already waffling. I knew you'd be mean to ole NickDickless if he croaked.

cadaverdog
01-31-2017, 12:06 AM
I have no idea what any of that means, but you're already waffling. I knew you'd be mean to ole NickDickless if he croaked.
What part of I'd think about it but I wouldn't do it confuses you?

FORD
01-31-2017, 01:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o22OVZOx8-s

cadaverdog
01-31-2017, 01:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o22OVZOx8-s

The only thing he's right about is not including those other countries. He should have just said Muslims period. Funny how nobody bitched about Obama banning Iraqi refugees for six months back in 2013.

jacksmar
01-31-2017, 04:47 AM
http://www.seattletimes.com/business/starbucks/starbucks-plan-to-hire-10000-refugees-spurs-calls-for-boycott/

"We are living in an unprecedented time, one in which we are witness to the conscience of our country, and the promise of the American Dream, being called into question."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why should I have this guy running down the country? Who the fuck is he?"

jacksmar
01-31-2017, 04:54 AM
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-fires-acting-attorney-general-sally-yates/

WASHINGTON -- President Donald Trump fired acting Attorney General Sally Yates after she ordered Justice Dept. lawyers to stop defending Mr. Trump’s executive order banning new arrivals to the U.S. from seven Muslim-majority countries.

“The acting Attorney General, Sally Yates, has betrayed the Department of Justice by refusing to enforce a legal order designed to protect the citizens of the United States,” the White House said in a statement on Monday night. “This order was approved as to form and legality by the Department of Justice Office of Legal Counsel.”

----------------------------------------------------------------

sally, i hear they're hiring at the 9-11 coffee house..........

FORD
01-31-2017, 01:59 PM
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r589/duadmin/170131-trump-fired-yates-for-doing-what-republicans-wanted_zpst9yiovlr.jpg

Seshmeister
01-31-2017, 02:10 PM
https://s30.postimg.org/siad2str5/merkel_explains.jpg

Kristy
01-31-2017, 02:38 PM
Leave it slave SESH to post his usual barrage of Euro trash ball-fucking neoliberal goobleygookgunk.

Here's the deal, you censoring asshole:

1. In 6 to 8 months time, Trump will be gone (either by impeachment and/or stroke)
2. Mike "collective morality" Pence will instill his pro-Jesus agenda that will destroy every female on the planet
3. The Muslims will sue the living fuck out of the Trump estate and Trump Tower will be the biggest Mosque in New York
4. You will degrade further into your retardation.

Everybody wins.

Kristy
01-31-2017, 03:23 PM
and you're a fucking coward, slave SESH

Nitro Express
01-31-2017, 05:30 PM
Ah Merkel can get fucked. She needs us more than we need her and who gives a fuck about the Geneva Convention. Our government doesn't even follow it's own laws plus who is going to make us do anything? We still have the biggest military on the planet and the reserve currency. Hey we might be a basket case but we still are the best basket case in a world full of basket cases.

vandeleur
01-31-2017, 05:59 PM
Ah Merkel can get fucked. She needs us more than we need her and who gives a fuck about the Geneva Convention. Our government doesn't even follow it's own laws plus who is going to make us do anything? We still have the biggest military on the planet and the reserve currency. Hey we might be a basket case but we still are the best basket case in a world full of basket cases.

That's what should be on the Statue of Liberty

FORD
01-31-2017, 07:16 PM

Too late......

http://www.pmslweb.com/the-blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/19-Trump-grabbing-the-pussy-of-the-statue-of-theliberty-humor.jpg

Nickdfresh
01-31-2017, 07:55 PM
...who gives a fuck about the Geneva Convention....

American soldiers that were trained under and served under it and want to be treated humanely if they get captured!

Von Halen
01-31-2017, 08:02 PM
1. In 6 to 8 months time, Trump will be gone (either by impeachment and/or stroke)

Want to bet? You'll be re-electing him in 4 years. Unless whoever smashed your face in, finishes the job the next time.

2. Mike "collective morality" Pence will instill his pro-Jesus agenda that will destroy every female on the planet

Pence doesn't need to destroy you dumb ugly cunts. You idiots do a fine job of that on your own.

3. The Muslims will sue the living fuck out of the Trump estate and Trump Tower will be the biggest Mosque in New York

Hopefully you join and put a towel over that beat up drug addicted face of yours, so nobody ever has to look at it again.

4. You will degrade further into your retardation.

More mentally ill rhetoric from the mentally ill.

DONNIEP
01-31-2017, 08:16 PM
American soldiers that were trained under and served under it and want to be treated humanely if they get captured!

I know you already know this but no American soldier captured in Dirtville will ever receive humane treatment from these desert psychos. They set people on fire and then drown them. Or saw off their heads. Or daisy chain them together with det cord and blow five or six of em up at a time. And worse.

Nickdfresh
01-31-2017, 09:43 PM
I know you already know this but no American soldier captured in Dirtville will ever receive humane treatment from these desert psychos. They set people on fire and then drown them. Or saw off their heads. Or daisy chain them together with det cord and blow five or six of em up at a time. And worse.

We won't always be fighting dirtheads. And actually they did somewhat take care of Bergdhal...

Nitro Express
01-31-2017, 09:48 PM

Exactly. The Geneva Convention is from the days of conventional warfare with flags and uniforms and when war was declared. This is a different situation and all we did going over there was feed the military industrial complex. Trillions of dollars spent. The war machine doesn't get fed unless you start sending lots of equipment and troops around and build bases everywhere. You don't fight this kind of war conventionally. You fight this kind of war surgically. The first thing you do fighting this kind of war is secure your borders. Something we never did. Anyways we witnessed the big pooch screw President Eisenhower warned us to avoid. The contractors made out like bandits and refuges mean more to much of the population than our own service men.

Nitro Express
01-31-2017, 09:53 PM

She's French so she surely would be telling the Germans to get fucked. In fact, GET FUCKED! indeed should be on the statue of liberty.

Von Halen
01-31-2017, 11:36 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170201/0ddee48fa9cbf0a3ef611148858f8e67.jpg

Kristy
02-01-2017, 12:18 AM
Anyone here think Von has AIDS since the 1980's? And he killed his wife with it?

Mushroom
02-01-2017, 12:38 AM
Got your panties in a bunch again Libtards!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNu4xU9qOEM

cadaverdog
02-01-2017, 01:44 AM
We won't always be fighting dirtheads. And actually they did somewhat take care of Bergdhal...
You can't be that naive. The swap me for some of your guys idea was probably his.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNAnmO5zP38

Nitro Express
02-01-2017, 02:54 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170201/0ddee48fa9cbf0a3ef611148858f8e67.jpg

Democrats still run plantations. They are called welfare projects and instead of cotton they grow votes and the harvest is every November.

FORD
02-01-2017, 11:31 AM
http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/RogerV/2017/RogerV20170201_low.jpg

Nickdfresh
02-01-2017, 03:11 PM
You can't be that naive. The swap me for some of your guys idea was probably his.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNAnmO5zP38

Really? Like there have never been swaps before?

Von Halen
02-01-2017, 04:28 PM

You swap husbands with your friends, don't you?

Nickdfresh
02-01-2017, 06:39 PM

No, I just swap your mom...

Seshmeister
02-01-2017, 07:36 PM
Awks...

http://images1.the-daily.buzz/live/articles/pencetweet_217f65e38bcbe2ac35d894b9abf2b9c6.png

Kristy
02-01-2017, 08:26 PM
So now we're reading "Alternative Twitter"?

Hey Pence, get cancer from a back alley aborted fetus. I'll gladly provide one.

Kristy
02-01-2017, 08:33 PM

So..? You swap herpes with faggerslob's social worker

Kristy
02-01-2017, 08:35 PM
qikgts, you still here trolling for the NSA?

Von Halen
02-01-2017, 09:28 PM
Hey Pence, get cancer from a back alley aborted fetus. I'll gladly provide one.

You are one.

Kristy
02-02-2017, 01:49 AM
You are one.

At least I didn't kill my spouse with AIDS

cadaverdog
02-02-2017, 01:31 PM
Traitors for terrorists? Not that I've ever heard of.

cadaverdog
02-02-2017, 01:32 PM
So..? You swap herpes with faggerslob's social worker
You should swap spit with a rabid pit bull.

cadaverdog
02-02-2017, 01:39 PM
At least I didn't kill my spouse with AIDS
If you had one he, she or it probably committed suicide on your wedding night once he, she or it sobered up.

Nickdfresh
02-02-2017, 01:41 PM
Traitors for terrorists? Not that I've ever heard of.

How about spies? POWs? Kidnapped diplomats? The last one Reagan sent arms to Iran for!

cadaverdog
02-02-2017, 04:04 PM
How about spies? POWs? Kidnapped diplomats? The last one Reagan sent arms to Iran for!

If Obama was gonna trade 5 bad guys for one of ours why did it have to be Bergdahl?

Von Halen
02-02-2017, 04:20 PM
If you had one he, she or it probably committed suicide on your wedding night once he, she or it sobered up.

Her whole family committed suicide because of her.

Nickdfresh
02-02-2017, 04:40 PM
If Obama was gonna trade 5 bad guys for one of ours why did it have to be Bergdahl?

Because like him or not he was the only POW known. There is another guy but no one knows if he's alive and the guys that held Bergdbrain were more legit, or known...

He is no saint, but the Army fucked up letting him stay in and stay there. They should have dumped Bergdbrain well before his deployment because they knew he was a fuckwit with a penchant for wandering...

FORD
02-02-2017, 05:00 PM
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r589/duadmin/170202-the-past-24-hours-in-trumpworld_zpsx5ugavor.jpg

Seshmeister
02-02-2017, 11:34 PM

If you are genuinely interested in the whole fucking affair everything you will ever need to know about it is in a free Podcast serial documentary.

https://serialpodcast.org/season-two/listening-guide

cadaverdog
02-03-2017, 01:22 AM
If you are genuinely interested in the whole fucking affair everything you will ever need to know about it is in a free Podcast serial documentary.

https://serialpodcast.org/season-two/listening-guide
I've read up on it. Bergdahl claims he was tortured by being forced to eat T Bone steaks instead of Filet Mignon, frozen lobster instead of live Maine lobster, Cable TV including all the premium channels but no pay per view except on special occasions. Really heinous treatment.

FORD
02-03-2017, 03:58 AM
He got Lobster as a prisoner of the Taliban?

Well that was nice of them to violate their Halal religious laws (same rules as the Jewish Kosher thing, more or less) to make him comfortable :rolleyes:

cadaverdog
02-03-2017, 11:28 AM
He got Lobster as a prisoner of the Taliban?

Well that was nice of them to violate their Halal religious laws (same rules as the Jewish Kosher thing, more or less) to make him comfortable
Maybe it was a Hebrew National Lobster.

Nickdfresh
02-03-2017, 12:09 PM
It's funny how the biggest idiot here with a hardon for Bergdhal was himself an admittedly shitty sailor...

Nitro Express
02-03-2017, 01:57 PM
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r589/duadmin/170202-the-past-24-hours-in-trumpworld_zpsx5ugavor.jpg

What you have to understand Trump is he's a businessman and not a policy wonk. If you take over a business you want to clean out you move fast. That way your opposition has no time to organize against you. Even the guys who produce South Park said they gave up trying to make fun of Trump because by the time they get a show made he's moved 50 steps beyond that. The guy doesn't care about what people are saying about him. He's out to clean the federal government so we don't keep getting into these wars and doubling our debt every eight years. Trump knows what the consequences of defaulting on our debt would be. Most policy wonks don't.

cadaverdog
02-03-2017, 05:09 PM
It's funny how the biggest idiot here with a hardon for Bergdhal was himself an admittedly shitty sailor...
Being a shitty sailor and being a fucking traitor are two entirely different things. I still did my job I finished my hitch. I was one of the only guys who didn't get busted for doing drugs again before I got out. I still did drugs, I just didn't get caught.

Seshmeister
02-03-2017, 08:38 PM
What you have to understand Trump is he's a businessman and not a policy wonk.

A businessman who would have made far fra more money over the last 40 years if he had just put his huge inheritance in a tracker rather than participating in business. A businessman who is too ashamed to allow people to see his tax returns breaking his promise to.

Even the guys who produce South Park said they gave up trying to make fun of Trump because by the time they get a show made he's moved 50 steps beyond that.

Nice spin BS. :D

Back in the real world what they said was -

“It's really hard to make fun of and in the last season of South Park, which just ended a month-and-a-half ago, we were really trying to make fun of what was going on but we couldn't keep up and what was actually happening was much funnier than anything we could come up with,” he added.
"So we decided to kind of back off and let them do their comedy and we'll do ours.”

The guy doesn't care about what people are saying about him.

I'm just shaking my head at that, it's such a ridiculous thing to say it makes you lose all credibility.

Nickdfresh
02-04-2017, 12:29 PM

I'm just shaking my head at that, it's such a ridiculous thing to say it makes you lose all credibility.

Kind of right there with the "Putin has dirt on Hillary" comment of nihilism...

FORD
02-06-2017, 12:12 PM
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r589/duadmin/170206-the-past-48-hours-in-trumpworld_zpse5s5yb9s.jpg

Nitro Express
02-06-2017, 01:06 PM
A businessman who would have made far fra more money over the last 40 years if he had just put his huge inheritance in a tracker rather than participating in business. A businessman who is too ashamed to allow people to see his tax returns breaking his promise to.

Nice spin BS. :D

Back in the real world what they said was -

“It's really hard to make fun of and in the last season of South Park, which just ended a month-and-a-half ago, we were really trying to make fun of what was going on but we couldn't keep up and what was actually happening was much funnier than anything we could come up with,” he added.
"So we decided to kind of back off and let them do their comedy and we'll do ours.”

Look. Like or hate him he campaigned with a message he would bring jobs back, destroy ISIS, and secure our borders and as soon as he got into office he didn't waste time getting to work trying to deliver on what he campaigned on. The result has been obstruction from both parties and all sorts of anti-Trump propaganda in the media and protests and some obviously paid. So it's like the election didn't even happen and Washington is still in the pocket of crony capitalists. What you have is the left supporting crony capitalism because they don't understand the Democratic Party is owned by crony capitalists. They bark anti-fascism but they are supporting it. Just stupid people who know nothing how the real world works. What we are in is a war between free market capitalism vs crony capitalism. Since both the Democratic and Republican parties are bought and paid for and they both establishments hate Trump and are doing everything they can to undermine him that makes me kind of like the guy. Now we either clean things up politically which seems to be more and more impossible to do or we have us a civil war. I hear all this crying about fascists and blah blah blah but it's hard to fight something that you don't even know what it is or where it is. The person having a ball is George Soros. He's having a ball manipulating all these idiots. The question is can he make them useful idiots?

Nickdfresh
02-06-2017, 01:45 PM
Look. Like or hate him he campaigned with a message he would bring jobs back, destroy ISIS, and secure our borders and as soon as he got into office he didn't waste time getting to work trying to deliver on what he campaigned on. The result has been obstruction from both parties and all sorts of anti-Trump propaganda in the media and protests and some obviously paid. So it's like the election didn't even happen and Washington is still in the pocket of crony capitalists. What you have is the left supporting crony capitalism because they don't understand the Democratic Party is owned by crony capitalists. They bark anti-fascism but they are supporting it. Just stupid people who know nothing how the real world works. What we are in is a war between free market capitalism vs crony capitalism. Since both the Democratic and Republican parties are bought and paid for and they both establishments hate Trump and are doing everything they can to undermine him that makes me kind of like the guy. Now we either clean things up politically which seems to be more and more impossible to do or we have us a civil war. I hear all this crying about fascists and blah blah blah but it's hard to fight something that you don't even know what it is or where it is. The person having a ball is George Soros. He's having a ball manipulating all these idiots. The question is can he make them useful idiots?

Oh fucking please!! He campaigned on "cleaning up Wall Street" too! I guess he meant cleaning it up hiring all of the scum into his administration...

Stop sounding like a cliche from Animal Farm and admit this dick lied to all of you and doesn't give two shits about your jobs or cleaning up anything...

cadaverdog
02-06-2017, 02:04 PM
Stop sounding like a cliche from Animal Farm and admit this dick lied to all of you and doesn't give two shits about your jobs or cleaning up anything...
And you think the other candidate did? Hillary Clinton doesn't give a shit about you either. She only cares about making money. Just a few years ago she was all for securing the border with some type of "barrier" but she wanted the Latino vote and flip flopped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK6ixvKxw7E

Von Halen
02-06-2017, 02:30 PM
And you think the other candidate did? Hillary Clinton doesn't give a shit about you either. She only cares about making money. Just a few years ago she was all for securing the border with some type of "barrier" but she wanted the Latino vote and flip flopped.

Don't try to minimize the NickDickless Trumpophobia with logic and facts. Leave NickDickless curled up in the fetal position, scared to death of Trump. It's where he belongs.

Nickdfresh
02-06-2017, 03:24 PM
Get a room homos!

Nickdfresh
02-06-2017, 03:25 PM

Whether she cares or not, her cabinet wouldn't have been a flock of shitstools!

Von Halen
02-06-2017, 03:35 PM
Whether she cares or not, her cabinet wouldn't have been a flock of shitstools!

Are you really that delusional?

Nickdfresh
02-06-2017, 04:24 PM
Well, not as shitstooled!

jacksmar
02-07-2017, 07:12 PM
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll187/90BlueXJ/Ball_Of_Panties.jpg

crazy! it's amazing how many males voted with their vaginas this past november.

keep on fighting dempons. you’ll just lose tired...........

Kristy
02-09-2017, 09:43 AM
I've been re-re-rethinking this and come to the conclusion this is not so bad. Rumor has it green card carrying limeys many not be allowed access back into the great USA. Do you know how much better life can be in a country without any fucking limeys?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EY7ZCGDO0SA/T5wJL6VeFmI/AAAAAAAABbs/K051bh6szbg/s1600/ship.gif

Who cares? Trump is sending these disgusting rat fucks on a voyage back home.

Nitro Express
02-09-2017, 01:41 PM
Oh fucking please!! He campaigned on "cleaning up Wall Street" too! I guess he meant cleaning it up hiring all of the scum into his administration...

You are so partisan it's pathetic. He's working on reducing the banking regulations on small banks so the big banks can't run them out of business so the little guy can actually get a small business loan. Goldman Sachs didn't give Donald Trump one dollar of campaign money. It was Wall Street who was backing Hillary and Obama gave Wall Street everything they wanted. Sure some of Trump's people worked at Goldman Sachs but you kind of have to know the game before you can fix it and it's too soon to see what they actually are going to do.

Von Halen
02-09-2017, 02:19 PM
You are so partisan it's pathetic. He's working on reducing the banking regulations on small banks so the big banks can't run them out of business so the little guy can actually get a small business loan. Goldman Sachs didn't give Donald Trump one dollar of campaign money. It was Wall Street who was backing Hillary and Obama gave Wall Street everything they wanted. Sure some of Trump's people worked at Goldman Sachs but you kind of have to know the game before you can fix it and it's too soon to see what they actually are going to do.

I keep telling you, quit presenting facts to NickDickless. He prefers to keep his political beliefs and his girlfriends in the same place. Fantasy land!

FORD
02-09-2017, 02:45 PM

Put down the crackpipe. No regulations mean the Wall Street fucks can do whatever they want, with no restrictions, and there will be no small banks left, because the criminal shitbags at Chase, Citibank, Wells Planet Raping Bastards Fargo, HSBC Drug Cartel Laundry, and Bank of Unamerica will buy up every last one of them.

Anybody with half a brain would close any account they have with these predators and put it in a member-owned credit union. Or the state bank if you're unfortunate enough to live in North Dakota (that's about the only good thing that state has going for it.)

Nickdfresh
02-09-2017, 04:32 PM

Fuckoff Alternative Facts Higgens. Link that shit! You never do!

Nickdfresh
02-09-2017, 04:33 PM
I keep telling you, quit presenting facts to NickDickless. He prefers to keep his political beliefs and his girlfriends in the same place. Fantasy land!

Von Davehagarfan in to fluff some cock!

Kristy
02-09-2017, 06:19 PM
The deportations have already begun!

YAY!

Get these smelly limeys the fuck out of here.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-09-2017, 06:24 PM
9th Circuit Court rules against Trump....

Probably headed to the Supreme Court, where if it stays along party lines at 4-4, the 9th Circuit's ruling would stand....

FORD
02-09-2017, 07:14 PM
9th Circuit Court rules against Trump....

Probably headed to the Supreme Court, where if it stays along party lines at 4-4, the 9th Circuit's ruling would stand....

.....Which means Cheeto is about to go into a rabid Twitterstorm demanding that Judge "Hobby Lobbies Are (religious) People Too" get instant bigly confirmation.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-09-2017, 07:16 PM
.....Which means Cheeto is about to go into a rabid Twitterstorm demanding that Judge "Hobby Lobbies Are (religious) People Too" get instant bigly confirmation.

LOL, he already did...

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 39 minutes ago

SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF OUR NATION IS AT STAKE!

FORD
02-09-2017, 07:58 PM
Speaking of "the security of our nation", I thought it was standard policy for the President not to have any personal Internet connected devices - for security reasons. Or at least that was the case when both Obama and the Chimp were in office. And one would assume - if the story of the Russian hacking is to be believed - that this would be even more of a concern now.

So how the fuck is this orange moron still allowed to be on Twitter 24/7??

Va Beach VH Fan
02-09-2017, 08:10 PM
Speaking of "the security of our nation", I thought it was standard policy for the President not to have any personal Internet connected devices - for security reasons. Or at least that was the case when both Obama and the Chimp were in office. And one would assume - if the story of the Russian hacking is to be believed - that this would be even more of a concern now.

So how the fuck is this orange moron still allowed to be on Twitter 24/7??

Not only does he still use a device, it's a fucking Galaxy S3.... You know, a phone that hasn't gotten any security updates in over two years.....

Nickdfresh
02-09-2017, 09:14 PM
Not only does he still use a device, it's a fucking Galaxy S3.... You know, a phone that hasn't gotten any security updates in over two years.....

LOL I have one in a drawer. It's so old they forgot how to hack it! Even if they did it's so slow they'd get frustrated...

FORD
02-09-2017, 09:14 PM
Just imagine if Lil' Kim had some spies working across the river at Samsung..... :headlights:

Nickdfresh
02-09-2017, 09:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWuc18xISwI

Nickdfresh
02-09-2017, 09:30 PM
There are reports that Trump and co. are "rattled" by McCarthy's Spicer impression.. LOL

FORD
02-09-2017, 09:50 PM
Wait until Rosie O'Donnell shows up as Steve Bannon :biggrin:

Nitro Express
02-09-2017, 11:11 PM
There are reports that Trump and co. are "rattled" by McCarthy's Spicer impression.. LOL

I thought she did a great job. I was laughing my ass off. Spicer sucks so they need to can his ass.