Has Eddie Been Drinking?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • onfire

Has Eddie Been Drinking?

After Listening To The Latest Edward Interview I Believe He Has Been Up All Night Drinking. Just A Little Too Emotionial! What Do You All Think?
  • Eyes of the Night
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Dude, if I was Ed I'd still be drinking ... can you just imagine being so wealthy and on top of the rock world for over 2 decades? ...

He has to be on this permenent vacation! Niiice ...

The emotional part I don't understand ... I know when I got divorced there were times where'd I just bust out and cry when something triggered a memory when being married ...

Maybe Ed's still fucked in the head from the divorce from Val and Wolfie is a constant reminder of that marriage ...

Cool pic btw ... always dug that one ...

Last edited by Eyes of the Night; 01-16-2004, 04:45 AM.
    Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• onfire

Ed Is Such The Good Liar While He Is Drinking! I Have Some Inside Info From The Sammy Hagar Management Team That This Shit Is In The Works. I'm Still Tryin' To Figure Out Why Dave Is So Hush Hush! "Something Is Gonna Pop Sooner Than Later" - Ed VH....

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Yeah, "you'll hear sooner than later" ... whatever Ed like you have a good track record n' shit ... but who knows I wonder what kind of songs he's been laying down ...

Comment

• onfire

Ed Is Layin' Down The Sh*t !!!!! I jus' Wanna Be There When The Shit Goes Down. So Do Ya' Think The Superbowl Rumor Is True?

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

I don't think it's true ... but that's just me and every year this super bowl topic comes up but then again this year is halfway believable seeing how Happy Slapnuts is the host the party ... Van Hagar though you ask? Prob unfortunatley ...

Last edited by Eyes of the Night; 01-16-2004, 05:23 AM.

Comment

• onfire

Put It This Way! Kid Rock Is Not Gonna MC The Biggest Party Of The New Year. I Have Only Seen 3 Bands Mentioned To Appear There Is Usually 4th Like Aerosmith Etc.... Ohh Yeah I Heard VH Just Signed A New Vocalist.........HA HA..

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

"I Have Some Inside Info From The Sammy Hagar Management Team That This Shit Is In The Works." -OnFire

Yeah, like every other sheep and their mother who wants to say "inside info" ... I dunno man, I've seen this happen to many times on these boards so it's a taboo to say that you have inside info apart from all the rumors and threads or Ed's new interview from a year ago ...

Comment

• onfire

Let's Just Say That A Band I Have Been Workin' With Is Being Managed By Sammy's Management And There Is Talk!!!!

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

Wella, if so do you have anything in regards to BOVII? Are they still planning on taking baby steps to see if it would work or is it full blown they know already so it doesn't matter? ...

I'm an Ed head ti'll the grave so the only reason I really care is because he's my fucking idol even through the III times I stuck with that bastard ... can't help it I guess just respect his sound to damn much and what he contributed in rock ...

Anyways onfire, glad you could join us ... it's a fun board and you might want to check diamonddavidleeroth once inawhile if you're new to the boards ... I'm not but my post count can differ ...

Later

Comment

• onfire

Hey Eyes.... Lets Also Say That The Band I Am Workin' With Will Have A Showcase With Some Old School Van Halen Buisness Partners This Month. I Hear A Lot Of Stuff! And I Hope For The Best Man.....

Comment

• Gmoney

Talented as he is, Eddie will always be a drunk!!

Sooner than later....YEAH RIGHT!!

Comment

• SilvioDante
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jan 2004

He' a drunk that has lied to his fans time and time again about reunions. How many times have we heard "sooner than later"???

Even if it does happen, I am not looking forward to "I Can't Stop Loving You Part II"
                          "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

• Gmoney

Here is Eddie again...

Comment

• One Voice

I dont think there is much question that Ed
                              is drinking again.

Comment

Working...