We Will NEVER Forget the Terrorist Tragedy at Bowling Green!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

We Will NEVER Forget the Terrorist Tragedy at Bowling Green!!

More unhingement from the people that grabbed Von by the Pussy!

A top White House adviser cited a nonexistent terror attack in MSNBC interview
    Bryan Logan,Business Insider 8 hours ago Comments Sign in to like Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email
    kellyanne conway
    (Kellyanne Conway.Screenshot via MSNBC)
    One of President Donald Trump's top White House advisers referred to a terror attack that never happened in an MSNBC interview that aired on Thursday night.

Kellyanne Conway suggested that the so-called "Bowling Green Massacre" in Bowling Green, Kentucky, was one of the catalysts for Trump's executive order banning nationals from seven Muslim-majority states like Iraq.

There was no such attack in the US.

During her interview with MSNBC's Chris Matthews, Conway described the false incident as two Iraqi refugees having come to the US, becoming radicalized, and masterminding the nonexistent attack. Conway offered no evidence to back up her claims and flatly suggested that "most people don't know ... because it didn't get covered."

Neither Conway, nor a White House spokesperson immediately responded to a request for comment.

The only incident surrounding Iraqi refugees and Bowling Green, Kentucky, in recent history was a 2011 case in which two Iraqi nationals were indicted on federal charges on accusations that they tried to provide material support to terrorists and to al Qaeda in Iraq.

The FBI's 2011 press release said that the two men, Waad Ramadan Alwan, 30, and Mohanad Shareef Hammadi, 23, were former residents of Iraq who lived in Bowling Green at the time of their arrests. Alwan was sentenced to 40 years in federal prison in and Hammadi received a life term in 2013, the FBI said.

Despite Conway's allegations, there was no massacre in Bowling Green, and, according to the FBI's statement on the matter, there was no plan for a terror attack in that city.

Watch the video below:

The Trump administration has used the threat of a terror attack in the US to justify travel bans that target people from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen — keeping them from entering the US for 90 days.

The executive order has been criticized from nearly every corner of American life — from Silicon Valley, to the auto industry, to major banks, the nation's top universities, leading GOP senators, and beyond.

• cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    The executive order has been criticized from nearly every corner of American life — from Silicon Valley, to the auto industry, to major banks, the nation's top universities, leading GOP senators, and beyond.
    I heard the same thing when he ordered a pepperoni pizza from Dominoes the other day. Liberals everywhere blew a gasket because he ordered it with extra cheese.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

That's fake news! You really think:

a.) As a New Yawker, Trump would eat Dominos shitty saltine crust pizza with plastic cheese?

b.) Trump eats plebe food at Dominos?

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

That's fake news! You really think:

a.) As a New Yawker, Trump would eat Dominos shitty saltine crust pizza with plastic cheese?

b.) Trump eats plebe food at Dominos?
          Trump's a big junk food fan. He had those Trump steaks made by the same company that supplies McDonalds with their pink slime meat stuff.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
            I remember hearing about the Bowling Green massacre. Happened just like she said it did.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Here's rock solid proof it happened.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

One thing's for sure - We all know how Trump eats pizza....

[Greatest clip in Daily Show history - I miss Jon....]

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  Trump's a big junk food fan. He had those Trump steaks made by the same company that supplies McDonalds with their pink slime meat stuff.
                  They don't do Pink Slime anymore, IIRC. But their beef is just fucking god awful and I have to remind myself of that by eating there once in a while. They're beef is like "Grade C or D" or something, but awful cow ass stuff.

I'd kill to try In and Out Burger...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    One thing's for sure - We all know how Trump eats pizza....

[Greatest clip in Daily Show history - I miss Jon....]

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/0ect4f...th-crazy-broad
                    I may hate Trump, but even I wouldn't accuse him of eating the Dominatrix shiite!

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      Actually, Cheeto eats his pizza with a fucking knife & fork. This is why he lost the votes of New Yorkers......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Actually, Cheeto eats his pizza with a fucking knife & fork. This is why he lost the votes of New Yorkers......

What a pansy dilettante!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

They don't do Pink Slime anymore, IIRC. But their beef is just fucking god awful and I have to remind myself of that by eating there once in a while. They're beef is like "Grade C or D" or something, but awful cow ass stuff.

I'd kill to try In and Out Burger...
                          When you don't have a McDonalds nearby you Jones for it after a while. I tried that new double Big Mac last time I was there. It was yuge. They overdid the secret sauce but otherwise it was mighty tasty. In N Out does make a damn good burger. They pay their employees a decent wage too because they have kept their menu pretty much the same for decades. Burgers, fries, sodas and shakes. I usually order a double double with sauce and grilled onions only. Carl's Junior and Hardees make some good burgers and chicken sandwiches too. Whataburger's pretty decent as well. I had a Jack In The Box Jumbo Jack meal for lunch today. Had to go into the big city to do a favor for my great nephew. Jack makes a decent burger too.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

I may hate Trump, but even I wouldn't accuse him of eating the Dominatrix shiite!
                            Better than Little Caesars or Papa Johns.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Probably because he's in a suit and doesn't want to risk having grease from the pizza drip on his tie. You kind of eat different when you are dressed nice than you do if you are in a T-Shirt and shorts. No wonder New York has problems. They vote according to how you eat pizza and not the person's actual accomplishments.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...