X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hot for david
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2004

the only thing i'm waiting

the only thing i'm waiting is to listen eddie sayin' that he made a mistake chossing spammy for this tour , n' sayin that he's really sorry with diamond dave fot all the shits he said about dave , i don't think thta someday we can hear this , but the only thing i know it than eddie is really sad , cuz he really knows that he need dave , but he's so proud to accept this , the only thing i could say to eddie is fuck you for not make my dream come true A REAL VH REUNION no this shit he's doin' now.
    "life can be good with the right people"- andi deris

Woman Of Dark Desires
    http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...9b5fac7ede.jpg
  • BrownSound1
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Mar 2003

Egos are a bitch...and believe me that is the root of all this hatred. It wasn't creative differences, or even the fact that Dave boned Alex's old lady (they weren't married at the time.) It's all about the ego....Ed finally realized he had one and thinks he's Billy Badass now. Unfortunately, Ed is nothing but a drunken bum who used to be the baddest guitarist on the planet.

Comment

• rockvanhalen66
      Foot Soldier
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Brownsound1
      Egos are a bitch...and believe me that is the root of all this hatred. It wasn't creative differences, or even the fact that Dave boned Alex's old lady (they weren't married at the time.) It's all about the ego....Ed finally realized he had one and thinks he's Billy Badass now. Unfortunately, Ed is nothing but a drunken bum who used to be the baddest guitari st on the planet.
      if king edwards playing was that bad dave would not want to go back in the first place. it is there egos. they both let them get in the way. some pepole get made at vh becuse dave is not in the band. but this has nothing to do with the guitar playing from ed.
      long live van halen

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rockvanhalen66
        if king edwards playing was that bad dave would not want to go back in the first place. it is there egos. they both let them get in the way. some pepole get made at vh becuse dave is not in the band. but this has nothing to do with the guitar playing from ed.
        FACT: Ed's guitar playing has noticeably decreased since 1998, let alone since 1978.

FACT: The jury is out as to just how bad Ed's guitar playing has slipped to. If the general consensus is that Ed's getting much too worse, then most fans (and probably Dave too) will NOT want to reunite with the remaining 3 members.
        http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
        http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
        http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• dysfunction
          Head Fluffer
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
          FACT: Ed's guitar playing has noticeably decreased since 1998, let alone since 1978.

FACT: The jury is out as to just how bad Ed's guitar playing has slipped to. If the general consensus is that Ed's getting much too worse, then most fans (and probably Dave too) will NOT want to reunite with the remaining 3 members.
          FACT: Dave's writing ability has noticeably decreased since 1984.

FACT: The jury is out as to just how bad Dave's writing ability has slipped to. If the general consensus is that Dave's getting much too worse, then most fans (and probably Eddie too) will NOT want to reunite with Dave.

Comment

• Carmine
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

on the 2 previous posts; DAVE and ED bring out the best in each other. end of story!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by dysfunction

FACT: The jury is out as to just how bad Dave's writing ability has slipped to. If the general consensus is that Dave's getting much too worse, then most fans (and probably Eddie too) will NOT want to reunite with Dave.
              Fact: Here is Dysfunction's favorite toy as a child,

Comment

• Carmine
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                Fact: Here is Dysfunction's favorite toy as a child,
                hahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Comment

• lms
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Apr 2004

Hang on to your dreams, Hot for David, sometimes that is all we have left at the end of the day.

Dave did not just bang Al's wife...he sowed his wild oats far and wide. So did Al. (and Mike and Ed) Why is that so hard for you to believe?
                  "Remember, life is just a game and no one gets out alive"

Comment

• BARE BONE
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Mar 2004

Good one guwapo. lol
                    Everytime I think I've reached the buttom someone hands me a shovel.

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by dysfunction

FACT: David Lee Roth's lyrics have evolved suitably, much like any true artist, poet or lyricist.

FACT: Eddie's talent is going down. He can no longer play the solos correctly, as seen by Hagarita sheep on their latest tour.

FACT: You are an unoriginal, overly emotional, lying sack of sheep shit. Which is waaay above par for a Van Hagar fan.

Oh and by the way, Van Hagar still sucks.
                      http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
                      http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
                      http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• JCOOK

I REMEMBER WHEN THEY DID THEIR SHORTLIVED "REUNION" ON MTV
                        ONE OF THE HAPPIEST FUCKIN DAYS OF MY LIFE! THEY LOOKED SO HAPPY. EVEN NON FANS WERE GIVING THEM A STANDING "O"

Comment

• Terry
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Would prefer a classic lineup DVD of old live shows over Dave reuniting with VH for an oldies-only concert tour.

For Van Halen to pull off a reunion in a way that will do justice to the band, they'd need to put out a full length album of slamming original material.

Ed doesn't have that in him anymore. 3 new tunes in 6 years ("yeah, yeah, I know sheep, they've got "2 or 3 albums in the can". You believe that bullshit, got a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you)

Quickie cash greatest hits tours are for bands that are all done and have nothing new to offer. If that's the best classic Van Halen would be able to do, they shouldn't even bother.
                          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...