X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Hello Ladies.

Just dropped in to see if any new news on the Van Hagar tour rumors have appeared and see if the constant barrage of politic rhetoric had subsided. Don't get your panties in a bunch. I don't plan on posting here on a regular basis but I just wanted to drop by to tell all my 'friends" here to eat shit and die.
    Beware of Dog
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Just got out of jail again?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
      Just got out of jail again?
      Nope. I quit posting here because I got tired of seeing political commentary in every thread. Believe it or not there is more to life than politics. A child was accidentally shot not far from here today but the top story on Yahoo right now is about Todd Rungren not wanting Trump voters to attend his shows. When did Todd Rungren's political opinion become so newsworthy? If just shows how obsessed the main stream media is with liberal politics now days. Powers Both died. The second story I saw about that was about his political leanings.
      Last edited by cadaverdog; 05-15-2017, 04:17 PM.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Who powers both?

Thanks for starting a thread about telling us about how you're not going to post here much anymore...

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Who powers both?

Thanks for starting a thread about telling us about how you're not going to post here much anymore...
          Sorry misspelling people's names doesn't trigger the spell check function.
          Powers Booth(e) played Curly Bill in Tombstone and the guy who joined the Wolverines after they started raising hell with the enemy in the original Red Dawn. As far as the second part goes I figured I'd throw that in before one of you peckerheads starts crying and telling me how much you loath me.
          Last edited by cadaverdog; 05-15-2017, 07:32 PM.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The role that initially made him famous was when he played the "reverend" Jim Jones - the guy who served poison Kool Aid to 900 or so of his closest friends....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...