X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rocknrolldork
    Foot Soldier
    • Jun 2004

IMN review of 7/1/04 show.

http://www.indianapolismusic.net/pics4/van_halen.phpVan Gaygar review from IMN

• pkolb
    Groupie
    • Jun 2004

Re: IMN review of 7/1/04 show.

Well, at least Ed is honest in saying that he doesn't have a clue. Also, he got rid of the ridiculous do, for what it's worth.

Comment

• scottydabodi
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Good review

And I sit back and laugh!! F-ED!! He's fucked it up for so long that it seems like an episode of the "Twilight Zone". Reviews like this are reasons I'm thankful Dave isn't there! The band is obviously a disaster, Ed is a disaster, and the whole thing is just one GIANT RIPOFF so Ed can get a few more $$ to buy beer with. It would reflect poorly on Dave if he was heading up this group of dimwits seeing the way they're playing!! Just give it up Ed, already! If you don't want to WORK with Dave, then just fucking quit!! This mediocre GARBAGE you're putting out is just fucking Pathetic!
      If you listen to fools
      The Mob Rules

Comment

• L.S.D.

You rothtards want some french cries with your wah burger?

Comment

• bru87tr
          Commando
          • Apr 2004

those guys look like shit!!!!!!

for all you hagartards who claim Roth is bald...... take a look at that pic above. Alex is looking alot more bald than DLR!!!!!!!!

Ed, well he just looks like a grandpa! DLR looks a hell alot better and younger than any of those guys!
          "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• L.S.D.

Originally posted by bru87tr
            those guys look like shit!!!!!!

for all you hagartards who claim Roth is bald...... take a look at that pic above. Alex is looking alot more bald than DLR!!!!!!!!

Ed, well he just looks like a grandpa! DLR looks a hell alot better and younger than any of those guys!

Good, so maybe the cover band can enjoy huge success at this years next wisconsin shit hole county fair.

Comment

• ALinChainz
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Live with it HAG-TARD.

The tour sucks, Sam sucks, and you suck.

That is the consensus on this DLR site that you live at.

Your opinion means nothing more than a steaming pile, but you think it does.

You're a waste of time, air, and bandwith, with the maturity level of a 13 year old trying to figure out how to be "cool".

Clean up has started here, let's hope you're next.

Comment

• rocknrolldork
                Foot Soldier
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by pkolb
                Well, at least Ed is honest in saying that he doesn't have a clue. Also, he got rid of the ridiculous do, for what it's worth.
                He put his hair up later in the show. It looked dumb.

Comment

• Chaz Rock City

I haven't read a good review on the mainstream press yet. Serves EVH right.

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

I don't know where the cunts at the Links say this tour is getting rave reviews. They must be talking about their own warped views.

By the way, is that Leonard Nimoy behind the kit?

Comment

Working...