X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ULTRAMAN VH
    Commando
    • May 2004

DLR gives Van Hagar a one two punch!!

After hearing VanHagar screw up UNCHAINED, from there on going bore tour and seeing that Hagar will be providing vocals on Dave era tunes on the BOV 2, I thought the end of the world was near. And out comes the DIAMOND ONE lighting up the sky in Boston. With just two songs he electrifies the crowd and clearly proves that he should be fronting VH and not MR. BOREDOM Sammy Hagar. What does the rest of the Army think????
  • guwapo_rocker

Re: DLR gives Van Hagar a one two punch!!

Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
    After hearing VanHagar screw up UNCHAINED, from there on going bore tour and seeing that Hagar will be providing vocals on Dave era tunes on the BOV 2, I thought the end of the world was near. And out comes the DIAMOND ONE lighting up the sky in Boston. With just two songs he electrifies the crowd and clearly proves that he should be fronting VH and not MR. BOREDOM Sammy Hagar. What does the rest of the Army think????
    We think our opinions are on the Boston Pops sticky.

Comment

• JCOOK

HERES 'MY OPINION--- FUCK ROY, FUCK ED, FUCK FREDO AND FUCK THE OTHER GUY TOO.!

Comment

• L.S.D.

I think youre fucked in the head for thinking Dave being the opening act on the pops has anything on Van Hagar.

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Tell you what, Sammy could have never, EVER, been able to pull that off.

I don't care the venue, Pops, whatever.

Sam solo would never be asked.

Try and use some reasonable deduction, you are always pitting solo Dave vs Sam in VH.

Comment

• Thetruthbaby
            Head Fluffer
            • Jun 2004

People who say Dave lost his voice are just full of SHIT

As I (and many others) have stated repeatedly on this site, Dave most certainly still has his voice and something Hagar will never have, CHARISMA. I saw Dave twice in 03' and he sounded very good both times. Charisma off the charts like always. Sounded very powerful on the CBS July 4th telecast. Hagar fans are always grasping for straws to try and diminish Dave's enduring impact on VH and they always look pathetic, especially after he sounded great on Sunday. Also to echo another person's thoughts it's very true that HAGAR would have never been asked on ths show in the first place. David Lee Roth is a fucking legend and everyone knows it. Sammy Hagar is uh....... not a legend. Sorry girls.
            DLR/VH IS JUST BETTER

Comment

• TLR
              Head Fluffer
              • Jun 2004

Sammy Whogar?

Comment

• Chong Li
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2004

No Sammy isnt a legend like Dave. But he is a competent rocker who gives it his all every show and plays with the worlds greatest guitarist in a tour that matters.

So its not entirely bad to be him.

Also, why bother torturing yourself with the idea that Dave should front the band. Of course he should. But its never going to happen.

Do you just enjoy being this unhappy with reality?
                Last edited by Chong Li; 07-07-2004, 11:16 PM.
                "Can't you hear Jamies cryin? Shes runnin with the Devil oh nooooo!!! oh no!

Comment

• hot for david
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Apr 2004

that's great, n' this only means that DAVE STILL KICKING ASS N' VH DOEN'T , N' DAVE ONECE MORE AGAIN IS SHOWING TO THE RESTO OF VH THE BIG MISTAKE THEY DID WHEN THEY CHOOSE spammy AS A FRONT MAN N' HOW WRONG THEY ARE ABOUT DAVE .

SO FUCK YOU VAN HAGAR
                  "life can be good with the right people"- andi deris

Woman Of Dark Desires
                  http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...9b5fac7ede.jpg

Comment

• MUSICMANN
                    Sniper
                    • Apr 2004

Remember this Sammy fans, ED, AL and mike still got it, Spammy never had it and Dave invented it and still has it!! For all who doesn't know what's it, really doesn't know VH at all!!

Comment

• EddieFan4Ever
                      Roadie
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Chong Li
                      No Sammy isnt a legend like Dave. But he is a competent rocker who gives it his all every show and plays with the worlds greatest guitarist in a tour that matters.

So its not entirely bad to be him.

Also, why bother torturing yourself with the idea that Dave should front the band. Of course he should. But its never going to happen.

Do you just enjoy being this unhappy with reality?
                      Very well put. I love Roth.....he's deserving of his Legend. There are times, like when i watch the US Festival, or the Argentina boot, that i really can see why Ed and the guys would be frustrated. Roth today is more on top of things than he was in his heyday. So, seeing him with VH again would be even better than back then....in some ways. Who knows?
                      "Simply said....God is Ed!!"

Comment

• JCOOK

THERE IS NO VAN HALEN WITHOUT DAVID LEE ROTH

DONT' SETTLE FOR SHEEP IMITATIONS.

Comment

• Foozwah
                          Roadie
                          • Jan 2004

I couldn't give a shit if Dave never fronted VH again, because the current tour is a pathetic, undersold, underplayed farce.

EVH was never the world's best guitar player (sure, he WAS good once upon a time), and now he's just a washed-up, sorry-for-himself, greedy, whiny, wino jackoff who can't even play his own material without fucking up.

The only person who could possibly get Ed to play like 'the good old days' again is Dave, but the chances of that are virtually zero.

Time to move on, people. Celebrate the past, but embrace the future.

Unless that future is Van Hagar, in which case, save your money, unless you like paying to be butt-reamed by a sawn-off, yellow-clad troll.

Comment

• scottydabodi
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jun 2004

Dave rules, Roy Drools

It's really fuckin' sad how some people will SETTLE for Hagar in VH. Ronald McHagar has the charisma of a WOMBAT!!! How htis guy has a career AT ALL is completely MIND BOGGLING!! Has this guy EVER written a Kick Ass TUNE?!? If he has, I AIN"T NEVER HEARD IT!!!!! Dave writes KILLER TUNES, and plays them at 110%, no matter if he's drunk, got pneumonia, or all goofed out on bananas and chocolate syrup!! His tunes are the songs that promote BAD BEHAVIOR, and will cause BRAIN DAMAGE upon prolonged listening!!! My neighbors HATE "Hot for Teacher" cuz I blast it at 'em EVERY GODDAMN DAY!! Fuck 'em. The point is DLR is a one-man kung-fu SWAT team of hedonism, attitude, and BADASS ROCK N ROLL!!!!! SOMEBODY GIVE ME A SHOT!!!!!
                            If you listen to fools
                            The Mob Rules

Comment

• scottydabodi
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

DLR Rules, Roy Drools

It's really fuckin' sad how some people will SETTLE for Hagar in VH. Ronald McHagar has the charisma of a WOMBAT!!! How htis guy has a career AT ALL is completely MIND BOGGLING!! Has this guy EVER written a Kick Ass TUNE?!? If he has, I AIN"T NEVER HEARD IT!!!!! Dave writes KILLER TUNES, and plays them at 110%, no matter if he's drunk, got pneumonia, or all goofed out on bananas and chocolate syrup!! His tunes are the songs that promote BAD BEHAVIOR, and will cause BRAIN DAMAGE upon prolonged listening!!! My neighbors HATE "Hot for Teacher" cuz I blast it at 'em EVERY GODDAMN DAY!! Fuck 'em. The point is DLR is a one-man kung-fu SWAT team of hedonism, attitude, and BADASS ROCK N ROLL!!!!! SOMEBODY GIVE ME A SHOT!!!!!
                              If you listen to fools
                              The Mob Rules

Comment

Working...