PDA

View Full Version : So what does Dave do now?

dysfunction
07-07-2004, 05:10 PM
After his pathetic showing on the 4th, in which he not only opened the show, but also got only one of the songs aired. By the way it was Jump, which is a Van Halen tune. Good to see his solo career has been so successful that he had to perform a Van Halen song. An even more pathetic acting career that got him a 6 second cameo on the Sopranos, a show in which a certain member of the E Street Band managed to get a full time job on the show. He is now trying to become an EMT because his attempt at being a rock star has failed miserably ever since he released the death metal classic "California Girls". I still can't get over this EMT shit. He is giving every man and woman that is an EMT a bad name, because he is doing for the publicity only and not to help people out. If he were doing it to help people out he wouldn't have waited till he was 50 or however fuckin old he is. Don't fuckin kid yourself, he is ONLY doing it for the publicity. That is the ONLY fuckin reason.

pkolb
07-07-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by dysfunction
After his pathetic showing on the 4th, in which he not only opened the show, but also got one only of the songs aired. By the way it was Jump, which is a Van Halen tune. Good to see his solo career has been so successful that he had to perform a Van Halen song. An even more pathetic acting career that got him a 6 second cameo on the Sopranos, a show in which a certain member of the E Street Band managed to get a full time job on the show. He is now trying to become an EMT because his attempt at being a rock star has failed miserably ever since he released the death metal classic "California Girls". I still can't get over this EMT shit. He is giving every man and woman that is an EMT a bad name, because he is doing for the publicity only and not to help people out. If he were doing it to help people out he wouldn't have waited till he was 50 or however fuckin old he is. Don't fuckin kid yourself, he is ONLY doing it for the publicity. That is the ONLY fuckin reason.

L.S.D.
07-07-2004, 05:30 PM
After his pathetic showing on the 4th, in which he not only opened the show, but also got only one of the songs aired. By the way it was Jump, which is a Van Halen tune. Good to see his solo career has been so successful that he had to perform a Van Halen song. An even more pathetic acting career that got him a 6 second cameo on the Sopranos, a show in which a certain member of the E Street Band managed to get a full time job on the show. He is now trying to become an EMT because his attempt at being a rock star has failed miserably ever since he released the death metal classic "California Girls". I still can't get over this EMT shit. He is giving every man and woman that is an EMT a bad name, because he is doing for the publicity only and not to help people out. If he were doing it to help people out he wouldn't have waited till he was 50 or however fuckin old he is. Don't fuckin kid yourself, he is ONLY doing it for the publicity. That is the ONLY fuckin reason.

Couldnt say it better myself. This is all publicity.

lms
07-07-2004, 05:35 PM
Sorry Dissfunctional. It is not for the publicity. What makes Dave tick is a mystery, but this EMT thing is not for the publicity. A publicity stunt usually is very short term and does not require personal commitment and effort to achieve. It is something he just wants to do. Maybe to see what his life would have been like had he not become more rich and famous than a putz like you will ever imagine. Maybe he likes the adrenaline... Some people like to watch ER. Some people like to play it. EMT is obtainable rather quickly, and then he will move on to bigger and better things. Maybe you should try that...moving on I mean.

and one other thing. For any/every EMT that is insulted by Dave training in their chosen profession, (if any such person exists), there are 5 that will be thrilled beyond belief to share an interest with the Diamond one.

guwapo_rocker
07-07-2004, 09:00 PM
Dysfunctions favorite toy...

rustoffa
07-07-2004, 09:00 PM
After his pathetic showing on the 4th, in which he not only opened the show, but also got only one of the songs aired. By the way it was Jump, which is a Van Halen tune. An even more pathetic acting career that got him a 6 second cameo on the Sopranos, a show in which a certain member of the E Street Band managed to get a full time job on the show. He is now trying to become an EMT because his attempt at being a rock star has failed miserably ever since he released the death metal classic "California Girls". I still can't get over this EMT shit. He is giving every man and woman that is an EMT a bad name, because he is doing for the publicity only and not to help people out. If he were doing it to help people out he wouldn't have waited till he was 50 or however fuckin old he is. Don't fuckin kid yourself, he is ONLY doing it for the publicity. That is the ONLY fuckin reason.

What's up dys? Still afloat eh? Maybe the tidibowl man fell asleep
in his dingy or someone forgot to flush the toilet.

Yeah, "Jump" is a VAN HALEN song.
(Dave wrote it.)

Yeah, Dave was on the Sopranos.
(Ed's too drunk for cameos, Al's too handicapped, Mike's too short,
and Sam's too fat)

I guess Mike could pull off an EMT gig for whatever that's worth.
(See above reference for Ed, Al, And Sam's lack of qualifications)

As far as publicity goes, alot of folks on these boards favor any
publicity DLR gets.

"Attention" is another matter. Are you getting enough at home?
Apparently, not cleaning your plate for the sole purpose of daddy
swatting you with a paper just isn't doing it. You're a fucking
attention whore with a bullseye on your back....a squeaky fucking
wheel on a manure wagon. *HINT* You're fading like a cheap
pair of wranglers, and there's a fifty-five gallon drum of clorox at
the ready.

mikethemartian
07-07-2004, 09:16 PM
I think it is very callous to accuse Dave, or anyone else, that they are becoming an EMT for publicity. It is not like he is pitching a reality show for VH1. Being an EMT is not glamorous and it is not inconceivable that it could place him in harm's way.

TLR
07-07-2004, 10:31 PM
douchefunction,

Spinchter say what?

Terry
07-07-2004, 10:36 PM
Whatever Dave's doing, sure beats spending time on a site dedicated to someone who you think sucks, eh dysfunction?

You and LSD have no use for Dave, yet you both spend a lot of time here.

Sad

EddieFan4Ever
07-07-2004, 11:00 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rustoffa
[B] Yeah, "Jump" is a VAN HALEN song.
(Dave wrote it.)

Dave wrote the words....Ed wrote/arranged the music....just making sure nobody really believed that Dave wrote music. lol

danielc
07-07-2004, 11:04 PM
I'm sort of switching gears here, but I think it's very admirable what Dave is doing (EMT training) and I thought the performance on July 4 was pretty classy. Through all of this I'm starting to see more humility as well as maturity in Dave -- not something I have always sinced in him. Of course I mean all of this in a good way.

Good point, Terry, about LSD and Dysfunction. Wether you love Dave or hate him, he is still of interest in discussion -- unlike Sammy.

danielc
07-07-2004, 11:06 PM
Oops. I meant to spell sinced sensed.

EatMeNSmile69
07-08-2004, 07:32 AM
Hey Asshole! Dave kicked ass and blew Spammy Hagar's lame act off the stage in 02, I was there to see it...and maybe he is an EMT to help give life support to the Van-handicapped bros. if one of them falls over on stage and needs another hip replacement surgery...speaking of hip, ease up on the 4th with the boston pops on cbs....We all know Lawrence Welk was NO Frank Zappa!:cool:

Foozwah
07-08-2004, 10:48 AM
What does Dave do now?

Anything he fucking wants to! :D

Rikk
07-08-2004, 03:15 PM
TOWN IDIOT,

Go and fill your house up with air before it pops!

I can't believe you're STILL here. You're almost as smelly and stubborn a disease as VAN HERPES.

guwapo_rocker
07-08-2004, 05:03 PM

DLR_EngineRoom
07-08-2004, 05:48 PM

Originally posted by L.S.D.
Couldnt say it better myself. This is all publicity.

DLR_EngineRoom
07-08-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by danielc
Good point, Terry, about LSD and Dysfunction. Whether you love Dave or hate him, he is still of interest in discussion -- unlike Sammy.

Exactly

rustoffa
07-08-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by EddieFan4Ever
[B] Yeah, "Jump" is a VAN HALEN song.
(Dave wrote it.)

Dave wrote the words....Ed wrote/arranged the music....just making sure nobody really believed that Dave wrote music. lol

The sum of the "words" you referred to are known as "lyrics".

And you're right, I should have clarified as vague statements can
confuse and downright baffle some around here. Speaking of "lyrics",
they dictate the arrangements of songs. If you think for one second
that Dave didn't have input into to the music around his "lyrics", you're
out of your mind.

Keeyth
07-09-2004, 04:47 PM

WTF are you doing here? Will you just DIE already?? You're like a fucking cockroach, only uglier!

Jeezzuss H. Christ! Somebody KILL him!

BRANDON
07-09-2004, 04:50 PM
dave needs to make a kick ass cd and crush van hagar.

Carmine
07-09-2004, 04:52 PM
Dave will do the same thing he always does. whatever the fuck he wants... lets just hope it is recording a new cd.

Switch84
07-09-2004, 06:04 PM

[B]Yeah, "Jump" is a VAN HALEN song.
(Dave wrote it.)

:rolleyes: This statement of TRUTH should put all of the haters in check, Russ Baby! Davy Baby can (and will) sing those songs forever, because he's the SONGWRITER! Those are his songs, you stupid motherfuckers! Do you sheephead rat bastards rag on Van Hagar for playing Roth songs? No, and in all honesty that's what they're doing, so shut the fuck up, already!

Keeyth
07-09-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Switch84

[B]Yeah, "Jump" is a VAN HALEN song.
(Dave wrote it.)

:rolleyes: This statement of TRUTH should put all of the haters in check, Russ Baby! Davy Baby can (and will) sing those songs forever, because he's the SONGWRITER! Those are his songs, you stupid motherfuckers! Do you sheephead rat bastards rag on Van Hagar for playing Roth songs? No, and in all honesty that's what they're doing, so shut the fuck up, already!

Nicely put. I like my women fiesty!!:D

guwapo_rocker
07-09-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
WTF are you doing here? Will you just DIE already?? You're like a fucking cockroach, only uglier!

Jeezzuss H. Christ! Somebody KILL him!

In all future correspondence please refer to DYSFUNCTION

as TOWN IDIOT. Thank You the sheep jury has spoken.

More to come.