PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Song from "Frampton Comes Alive!"

tobinentinc
07-07-2004, 11:48 PM
Besides Do you feel . . . , Baby . . . and Show me . . . , i really liked I'll Give you Money, and his unique version of Jumpin Jack Flash. I have some of the different tracks that made it on the 25th anniversary cd. The "new" one that i liked best was Nowhere's too Far for my baby.

Va Beach VH Fan
07-08-2004, 08:17 AM
I've always liked the instrumental he does on there, can't remember the name of the song though....

I have an autographed copy of the 25th anniversary CD that they were selling when he came here a couple of years ago.... Never opened it though.....

HippieLettuce
07-13-2004, 11:20 AM
By Your Side

Va Beach VH Fan
07-13-2004, 07:40 PM
Is it ???

I'm talking about the acoustic instrumental, it only last about a minute and a half....

HippieLettuce
07-14-2004, 02:07 AM
I was just stating my favorite tune. My apologies:)

Va Beach VH Fan
07-14-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by tobinentinc
Besides Do you feel . . . , Baby . . . and Show me . . . , i really liked I'll Give you Money, and his unique version of Jumpin Jack Flash. I have some of the different tracks that made it on the 25th anniversary cd. The "new" one that i liked best was Nowhere's too Far for my baby.

I know I'm breaking your rules, but IMO "Do You Feel Like We Do" is one of the best live songs I've ever heard....