• jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Next time take a knee off the street

A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So you advocate police not only murdering unarmed black men who are in their own back yard, but also deliberately attempting to murder elderly women who protest their terrorism.

You vill make a good German, Herr Jerkschmeeer! SIEG CHEETO!!!
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Threads like this is how you make yourself look like a complete fucking asshole...

Comment

• jacksmar
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Threads like this is how you make yourself look like a complete fucking asshole...

No. This is what fucking assholes look like.

Comment

• jacksmar
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          So you advocate police not only murdering unarmed black men who are in their own back yard, but also deliberately attempting to murder elderly women who protest their terrorism.

You vill make a good German, Herr Jerkschmeeer! SIEG CHEETO!!!
          Oh TARD, You are so precious and passionate.......

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar

Right... so those guys are the assholes... not the Nazi pigs who beat the shit out of Fred Gray to the point of unconsciousness, and then threw him in the back of a truck and gave him a "rough ride" that broke his neck and killed him.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jacksmar
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              Right... so those guys are the assholes... not the Nazi pigs who beat the shit out of Fred Gray to the point of unconsciousness, and then threw him in the back of a truck and gave him a "rough ride" that broke his neck and killed him.
              TARD, You really should pick some new heros. Fred pepper Gray:

Comment

• jacksmar
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Wow, so the guy sold weed. Yeah, there's a death penalty offense. Why don't you move to the Phillipines and be with your own kind?
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Terry
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

I'd say that from the clip jacksmar posted at the top of the thread, it's too edited for me to really get much of a sense out of what happened outside of the police vehicle making contact with the protestor.

All I saw was a brief snippet of what I assume was a different police vehicle ordering protestors to back away from the police vehicles, then a brief snippet of what I assume was a different police vehicle making contact at a travelling speed of what looks to be around 20 mph with a protestor. I can't tell from the clip if the protestor was facing the vehicle when the impact happened, facing away from the vehicle when it happened, was partially standing in front of the vehicle when it was moving or if the contact was intentional on the part of the officer.

If somebody from that posted clip can definitively tell me the answers to any of that, let me know. Not being a smartass: I just can't tell what prefaced the contact. Or if the police vehicle stopped after the contact and the officer got out to see what happened.
                    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                      I'd say that from the clip jacksmar posted at the top of the thread, it's too edited for me to really get much of a sense out of what happened outside of the police vehicle making contact with the protestor.

All I saw was a brief snippet of what I assume was a different police vehicle ordering protestors to back away from the police vehicles, then a brief snippet of what I assume was a different police vehicle making contact at a travelling speed of what looks to be around 20 mph with a protestor. I can't tell from the clip if the protestor was facing the vehicle when the impact happened, facing away from the vehicle when it happened, was partially standing in front of the vehicle when it was moving or if the contact was intentional on the part of the officer.

If somebody from that posted clip can definitively tell me the answers to any of that, let me know. Not being a smartass: I just can't tell what prefaced the contact. Or if the police vehicle stopped after the contact and the officer got out to see what happened.
                      Yup. Who knows what really went on. People tend to jump the conclusions. There are good cops and bad cops. What people have to realize is it's harder to be a cop now than ever. It's more political, it's more dangerous. I'm friends with a former K9 officer who quit because he felt if he stayed in longer he might get killed. He was in several shootouts and actually has permanent hearing damage from one. He has constant ringing in his ears. My main concern is we will have the good cops decide it's no longer for them and they will do something else that's safer. That will leave us with some sad cases as law enforcement officers. Also there are organized groups that just want to set off a shit storm. They want everyone fighting everyone. We need to be careful not to buy into it and just stay calm and don't jump the conclusions. Every side has it's assholes and every side has it's decent people.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Terry

The clip at 26 seconds seems to show the protester deliberately stepping in front of the car to make it stop and the cop probably deliberately running her over so they can get away from the crowd surrounding the car.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The war on drugs in action.

What a waste of time and money.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

But its not this same you idiot! She was peacefully protesting and a lame old women FFS...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              Yup. Who knows what really went on. People tend to jump the conclusions. There are good cops and bad cops..
                              Most are good cops...

Comment

Working...