X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Trump Gets Laughs at UN Speech

LOLz "I wasn't expecting that reaction"... Yeah Donald, maybe you should get out more from your cocoon-rallies of sieg drumpfers....
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Ah those short memories...
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

FOX actually edited out the laughter in the UN at Trump. That is incredible, it's like Pravda during the cold war or something, I never thought I would see the US like this.

The symbiotic relationship between President Donald Trump and Fox News is well known, so it came as little surprise that Fox would make some convenient edits to the video of Trump's embarrassing moment in front of the UN General Assembly earlier today.In case you missed it, Trump stated with a strai...

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• silverfish
            Foot Soldier
            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            "I wasn't expecting that reaction"....
            Yeah, and then like any 6 year old who tried to jump over
            a puddle and fell in, he tells reporters "I meant to do that."

Originally posted by sadaist
            I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Susie Q
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

I feel like we are in some sort of reality show that's like some car wreck we watch through our hands covering our eyes. We were United we stand, strong, vigilant, resilient, and a country people wanted to migrate to.

Now we have entire nations laughing at us, getting this vibe from this idiot as if all Americans are like him. Why else would he be the president? Majority voted him in. When people went out to vote, they put in various other names (write in votes), or even the no shows hurt us. Lastly, Russia having rigged it. We need to get American people out to vote and get our country back before it becomes a complete Dictatorship freakshow. I honestly miss presidents like Kennedy, Carter, Reagan, and our last leader Obama. He was the last True president. I miss America. The John Cougar Mellencamp "Pink Houses" America. Please encourage each other to vote and rise up and reclaim America.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
              ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

Working...