PDA

View Full Version : Shit List

DaveIsKing
07-08-2004, 03:54 PM
This month's Shit List...

5) FORD - C'mon this is a given. Ford is always on the Shit List, but he's cool with that. Right, Ford? ;) I mean "Michael Moron"?

4) LSD- Not only a Spammy Fan, but a faggot Spammy fan...oh wait...they're ALL fags. Silly me.

3) (A tie) WHOEVER VOTED AGAINST DAVEISKING AS MOD... Shame on you! and KID VEGAS...(guess why)

2) HITCH1969- Where have you been?? You haven't been returning my messages either. Dick.

1) FABULOUS SHADOW- Ok, Fab...you know we have a special bond :D, but you are getting entirely too much attention on this board and posting an average of 13 times per day!! I joined the DAVID LEE ROTH ARMY, Not the FAB ARMY ;)-- so enough of the "I Hate Fab", "Ban Fab", "Fab this or that"...etc etc. Anymore "FAB" threads and I'll get HITCH to ban your asses!

*DaveIsKing is not responsible for any violence that takes place due to the monthly shit list. Remember this is all in fun and humor, so if you get pissed off...well...fuck you!

Sincerely, D.I.K.

Fabulous Shadow
07-08-2004, 04:06 PM
Um... Excuse me DIK... I joined this board just to GET attention remember!!!! ummm DUH! You are the male equivilent to me and you KNOW it! You just cant keep with the FABster! Who's youe mama?

Fabulous Shadow
07-08-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing

Anymore "FAB" threads and I'll get HITCH to ban your asses!

Are you insinuating that my ass is so big that it counts as two?
LMA's O!

DaveIsKing
07-08-2004, 04:14 PM
Welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, well....

The ONLY reason you, sweetcakes, are getting attention has to due with the a few *ahem* THINGS the happen to be attached to your person. :D

DaveIsKing's "attention" is warranted due to his fantastic idealism. ;)

xxxxooooxxxxx

Love, D.I.K.

Fabulous Shadow
07-08-2004, 04:16 PM
Cough *stuckupbastard* Cough LOL!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7434

DaveIsKing
07-08-2004, 04:18 PM
Fab....c'mon now...you know the love is in the air. *snicker snicker*

You just can't be goin' around ATTEMPTING to steal Dave's show (Roth not IsKing's).

DaveIsKing
07-08-2004, 04:21 PM
Yeah!! .... what he said (above)

Fabulous Shadow
07-08-2004, 04:24 PM
MOI? http://www.geog.ucsb.edu/~jeff/anigifs/smileys/smileys9angle.gif

DaveIsKing
07-08-2004, 04:27 PM
;) WHO's that babe with the fabulous shadow??? WHO? WHO????

bru87tr
07-08-2004, 04:49 PM
hey Fab , post a pic of yourself.

has anyone ever made a thread for the female members to show their picture or picture of any part of them they would want to share ? :)

Keeyth
07-08-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by bru87tr
hey Fab , post a pic of yourself.

has anyone ever made a thread for the female members to show their picture or picture of any part of them they would want to share ? :)

Start it bro!

Keeyth
07-08-2004, 04:56 PM
This month's Shit List...

5) FORD - C'mon this is a given. Ford is always on the Shit List, but he's cool with that. Right, Ford? ;) I mean "Michael Moron"?

4) LSD- Not only a Spammy Fan, but a faggot Spammy fan...oh wait...they're ALL fags. Silly me.

3) (A tie) WHOEVER VOTED AGAINST DAVEISKING AS MOD... Shame on you! and KID VEGAS...(guess why)

2) HITCH1969- Where have you been?? You haven't been returning my messages either. Dick.

1) FABULOUS SHADOW- Ok, Fab...you know we have a special bond :D, but you are getting entirely too much attention on this board and posting an average of 13 times per day!! I joined the DAVID LEE ROTH ARMY, Not the FAB ARMY ;)-- so enough of the "I Hate Fab", "Ban Fab", "Fab this or that"...etc etc. Anymore "FAB" threads and I'll get HITCH to ban your asses!

*DaveIsKing is not responsible for any violence that takes place due to the monthly shit list. Remember this is all in fun and humor, so if you get pissed off...well...fuck you!

Sincerely, D.I.K.

Right on! I didn't make 'the List'! *Whew* :D

Anton LaVey
07-09-2004, 12:55 PM
Maybe next month!!!

DaveIsKing
07-09-2004, 10:37 PM
You and Anton may be NEXT MONTH! ;)

Fabulous Shadow
07-10-2004, 02:26 AM
DIK... I decided that next week I will not sratr a single FAB thread!
Just for you...XO

Panamark
07-10-2004, 07:37 AM
Shit, hey ?

DaveIsKing
07-10-2004, 01:28 PM
Damn, I have got to figure out a way to include Panamark on the list next month. :D

Fabulous Shadow
07-10-2004, 07:36 PM
I'm sensing some DIK/Fab tension in the air? I'm starting to think that you too are WARF??? I'm "GOING CRAZY" I think EVERYONE is WARF! Did I do something to offend you darlin? Or are you just feelin a little left out?

Panamark
07-10-2004, 08:43 PM
Damn, I have got to figure out a way to include Panamark on the list next month. :D

Not sure if thats an honor, or not ?? :)

Rebel
07-10-2004, 08:56 PM

That kid doesn't even deserve props like that.......sent him packing with my damn boot in his ass:D

Fabulous Shadow
07-10-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
Not sure if thats an honor, or not ?? :)

well when you figure it out let ME know. That way I know if it's an insult or a compliment being there THIS month!

Keeyth
07-12-2004, 04:10 PM
You and Anton may be NEXT MONTH! ;)

I gracefully await your acknowledgement, your Highness...:D

Switch84
07-15-2004, 06:35 PM
:D I'd like to add the hosebag that sent PMs to DDLR.com Mods with the intention of censoring us at this site. FYI, I was a member here well over a year before I joined DDLR.com and I happen to like both sites. What I don't like is the idiot disruption of a good time had amongst Roth fans by Fab Shadow. Not only is she attemping to make this site all about her (Fat chance, Ms. Thing), but you're all acting like sheep about it.

To quote Sarge."Warring with other Roth fans is like putting your dick in the punch bowl at a family reunion."

Now is this post going to remain posted, or are you going to punk out and censor me?

Roth & Roll, Baby!

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Switch84
:D I'd like to add the hosebag that sent PMs to DDLR.com Mods with the intention of censoring us at this site. FYI, I was a member here well over a year before I joined DDLR.com and I happen to like both sites. What I don't like is the idiot disruption of a good time had amongst Roth fans by Fab Shadow. Not only is she attemping to make this site all about her (Fat chance, Ms. Thing), but you're all acting like sheep about it.

To quote Sarge."Warring with other Roth fans is like putting your dick in the punch bowl at a family reunion."

Now is this post going to remain posted, or are you going to punk out and censor me?

Roth & Roll, Baby!

Well first off "MS. THANG"! This post is in the WRONG forum!

Keeyth
07-15-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Switch84

Roth & Roll, Baby!

I'm sorry... ...did you say something? I wasn't listening...

I know! I know! I've got it! Show us YOUR tits! then maybe we'll be able to hear you better!;) :D

twonabomber
07-15-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Well first off "MS. THANG"! This post is in the WRONG forum!

but think of all the traffic it's bringing in!

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 09:20 PM
What 3 post since hers... Yep thats what I call traffic...
Oh wait... That WOULD be considered traffic at YOUR site...

Switch84
07-17-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
What 3 post since hers... Yep thats what I call traffic...
Oh wait... That WOULD be considered traffic at YOUR site...

:rolleyes: Hey, to be truthful, nothing can keep up with the traffic happening with you and the friendly biker brothers gang bang (where you've personally served yourself up) every weekend at your double wide trailer....

You're absolutely FLAB...uh, Fabulous, dahlink!

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 05:20 PM
Can you say... Fab Obsessed?
Switch, this is a ROTH site...

OLO
07-17-2004, 06:15 PM
I think its more of a skooter gang than biker gang.