Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Sesh & Von 2 Peas In A Pod - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sesh & Von 2 Peas In A Pod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sesh & Von 2 Peas In A Pod

Comment

Aaaahhh- You fuckers are no fun.

I ran across an update on Dave & Daves VH Podcasts @ VH Trading.....

The new one has Nile Rodgers. I havent listened yet but saving it for later ehen I get a chance to check it out.

Jason Kilgore has 2 previously unreleased tunes from the ALAE album on his new album. I'm assuming no DLR vocals but gonna check it out on November 7 when its reased.

Ok- If you cant clap snap your fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by big fatty View Post
        as Sammy sings Love Comes Walking In...
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

All I know is I'm the taller one and Von is copping a feel while and I'm trying to find his wallet...

Comment

Gross.

Comment

This was after the boat ride....Any Idea who these Roth Army vets are?
              Attached Files
              sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                All I know is I'm the taller one and Von is copping a feel while and I'm trying to find his wallet...
                Von is so cheap even he can't find his wallet!

Comment

Originally posted by private parts View Post
                  This was after the boat ride....Any Idea who these Roth Army vets are?
                  I thought that had to be some sort of parody pic, but they're an actual band. Apparently formed by Chris Freeman from Pansy Division, no less......

Not that surprising, since they were Ac/Dc fans from way back...

Last edited by FORD; 10-27-2018, 05:20 PM.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
                    I thought that had to be some sort of parody pic, but they're an actual band. Apparently formed by Chris Freeman from Pansy Division, no less......

Not that surprising, since they were Ac/Dc fans from way back...

They're so...butch.
                    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
                      They're so...butch.
                      "not that there's anything wrong with that"
                      But for some strange sick reason, I think I would go see this band. Looks entertaining in a gay mocking sort of way.
                      sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

Originally posted by private parts View Post
                        "not that there's anything wrong with that"
                        But for some strange sick reason, I think I would go see this band. Looks entertaining in a gay mocking sort of way.
                        I mean, certainly more...memorable than most bar bands playing cover tunes, to be sure.
                        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...
                        X