• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

“Never Forgive” Donald Trump for BHOle Kenyan Birth story

Michelle Obama Will “Never Forgive” Donald Trump for Birtherism
    The conspiracy theory wasn’t just racist; it made her fear for her family’s safety.

Michelle Obama’s new book, Becoming, is out November 13, but an early review by The Washington Post suggests the long-anticipated memoir contains some of the thoughts that she might have been divulging to her best friends over the past decade—but not to the rest of America. That includes her real thoughts on birtherism, the conspiracy theory Donald Trump perpetuated—and used to build his fame—that claimed Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

“The whole [birther] thing was crazy and mean-spirited, of course, its underlying bigotry and xenophobia hardly concealed,” Obama writes, according to the Post. “But it was also dangerous, deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks. What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls? Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family’s safety at risk. And for this I’d never forgive him.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

MOB, We can't thank you enough for the opportunity to actually respond to your filthy fucking lies. Your husband, former prez BHOle is an eight year shit stain on this country and with book becoming a focal point for the commie libs over the next few months; all we can really say to you and your publisher is thank you.

It's just like one of the founding pharaohs of Egypt said: look around, all this could be yours if you just concentrate and focus on becoming a second rate community shit stirrer.
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

"What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls?" --MOB becoming.

Good thing the George and Laura never had to worry about "if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our(Barb and Jenna) girls?"

Sometimes you don't have to grab them in the pussy to fuck 'em in the head...

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Chimpy and Cheeto ARE the someones with unstable minds who drove to Washington. And did tremendous damage to this country as a result.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jacksmar
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Former first lady Michelle Obama has revealed that she “stopped even trying to smile” during the 2017 inauguration of President Donald Trump in an interview with ABC that aired Sunday night.

Reading from her forthcoming memoir, Becoming, Obama said that the “vibrant diversity” of her husband’s two previous inaugurations “was gone” on the day Trump took office.

“Someone from Barack’s administration might have said that the optics were bad ― that what the public saw didn’t reflect the president’s reality or ideals,” she said. “But in this case, maybe it did. Realizing it, I made my own optic adjustment: I stopped even trying to smile.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I get that one. When it hits you the people were not voting for Clinton but actually voting against her husband it does leave you smile-less.

BHOle was never qualified to be president. He was an unlettered community shit stirrer in 2008. So I can understand how the left was disappointed with the 2016 election. They'll never have another opportunity to vote for another guy like that again. BHOle was unequaled as an unlettered community shit stirrer and those qualifications are mighty hard to find.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

More retarded conspiracy shit and bitter grapes for an actual two-term President from cracksmar.

Comment

• jacksmar
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            More retarded conspiracy shit and bitter grapes for an actual two-term President from cracksmar.
            Chip, I don't really mean to question your many PhD's and years of erudition, however do you actually understand the word conspire?

Chip, there's no grapes or buffalo sausages or Kenyan long-distance runners involved in this conversation. See I actually understand the whole "he's not my president" mindset.
            It's perfectly legitimate and especially with Donald Trump for the left. Except for the fact that the left isn't smart enough to know president Trump actually gives a shit about this country. Whereas BHOle was and still is an unlettered community shit stirrer. Nothing more. BHOle is the mid-level manager that doesn't know how to do anything but tells you a little bit about everything. BHOle never once signed the front of the check to meet a payroll. Compare that to Trump who ran a multimillion dollar business and was worth billions. So for two terms, this nation was rudderless and buoyant. Waiting on the next shit storm created by the White House. Apparently you remember different than I do.
            So now that we've covered the eight year shit stain from a half Kenyan American who's diaper was always full and blaming it on somebody else, look up the word conspire when you get a chance.

Back on topic...

This is one pretentious broad. She's really insulated and twisted. I can only have an imaginary conversation with MOB but I get the feeling that in parting she would remind the group that she doesn't like marmosets either.

"I will always wonder about what led so many women, in particular, to reject an exceptionally qualified female candidate and instead choose a misogynist as their president."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Commentary from another stupid broad that thinks with her pussy and believes she knows better as to how other women should think with their pussies.

Again, you don't have to grab them by the pussy to fuck 'em in the head...
            Last edited by jacksmar; 11-12-2018, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• jacksmar
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Trump's own wife doesn't smile and clearly hates him. Why shouldn't Obama's?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

He doubts even who she votes for...

Comment

• jacksmar
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Which Trump wife? MOB, will have to worry a little bit more when Trump brings up the birther issue again. Chip, you didn't think that was going away did you?

And with the nation's first black queen of everything opening up that can of worms again, ask yourself how you think this is going to go. The minute the assholes on the left go after Trumps personal records, take a weird guess at who is going to open up BHOles personal records?

Then you'll know the meaning of the word conspiracy. Every one of those idiots that had a question about his school records, his draft registration, his real name and Social Security card used is going to crawl out of the woodwork to take a piece of this guy all over again.

But then again that's just how twisted this stupid broad is and apparently she can't quit thinking about herself. That's why the tradition was from every president going back from Obama is to keep your mouth shut after you left office, primarily to let things cool down.

But she's too stupid to see that too. So insulated she doesn't realize how badly BHOle's parents divided this nation. A triple XL asshole Kenyan communist breeds a whore from Kansas. Clearly the child is going to be a kid with divided loyalties and allegiances. The birther movement will jump on that all over again which means either MOB isn't as smart as everyone thinks or she thoroughly enjoys the coming chaos.

Comment

• jacksmar
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

By the way, for every birther coming here looking through your ggooooggggle box trying to find support for your concern with the issue, do us a favor at the Roth Army and go somewhere else. As a former military employee, you'll have to make the case to jerksasss that a kid born to American military parents on foreign soil isn't an American kid...

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2004

Comment

• jacksmar
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

By the way, did everybody forget about that stellar book a few years back entitled: Michelle?

Comment

• jacksmar
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Five bucks on Amazon. I wonder why she didn't take the cover photo in spandex? She's a Jane Fonda disciple when it comes to exercise. But I think we know why.

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                              Five bucks on Amazon. I wonder why she didn't take the cover photo in spandex? She's a Jane Fonda disciple when it comes to exercise. But I think we know why.

Comment

Working...