Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

House "Dems" Stab The Left In The Back, Reject Barbara Lee For Leadership

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

But isn't Barbara Lee's voting record actually to the right of Pelosi? I thought I heard that. I'm not particularly fond of Pelosi, but there are legitimate questions regarding the other options...

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Barbara Lee is an actual progressive. She was one of the few who stood up to the BCE's post 9/11 agenda...

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

What did I just say to you fucking imbeciles? There was no god damn "Blue Wave" but rather a Wall Street corporate one. Fuck knows you can't get any more Wall Street than Pelousy and yet, so many of these "progressive" artards think she's some sort of an Olympian god. Just like the white, middle-aged, angry male shitheads who are starting to realize that the F A T Orange man fucked them over (can you say, "GM"?) what will it take for these shitstain Democrats to wake the fuck up as well? Fuck you, America. You wanted corporate "leadership" you got corporate leadership.

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

I'm just so fucking pissed off right now. So all of you go to your rooms and don't come out until you have learned to vote.

Assholes.

Comment

Working...