Rick "Frothy" Santorum doesn't want you to see this picture of him with a Russian spy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Rick "Frothy" Santorum doesn't want you to see this picture of him with a Russian spy

Is there any right wing politician that this Commie chick didn't take a picture with??

Caption this pic.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

"Well she kind of looks like a guy, so I might be in!"

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Santorum isn't going to be elected to anything important again. He only needs to keep his name viable for panel spots on the 3 major network Sunday morning political shows.

It's not as if every politician can do a vet on every person who asks them to take a pic with them beforehand.

I mean, Santorum isn't my cup of tea - a bit too obsessed with carnal relations between humans and dogs for my liking - but the above pic of him and Boris's wife Natasha: if people are trying to spin up a scandal from THAT, wey ghey.
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Santorum isn't going to be elected to anything important again. He only needs to keep his name viable for panel spots on the 3 major network Sunday morning political shows.

It's not as if every politician can do a vet on every person who asks them to take a pic with them beforehand.

I mean, Santorum isn't my cup of tea - a bit too obsessed with carnal relations between humans and dogs for my liking - but the above pic of him and Boris's wife Natasha: if people are trying to spin up a scandal from THAT, wey ghey.
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

His lasting legacy is to be one of the few politicians to have caused the creation of a new word.

Comment

Working...