PDA

View Full Version : Dave is back in Van Halen for 2005!

DiamondGirl69
07-09-2004, 12:08 AM
I have been fucking this executive A&R guy for a year and he told me Dave will be back with Van Halen in 2005.
He swore it was true and that Sammy that faggot would be touring with his band while Van Halen tour with a farewell tour for Classic fans. According to my guy, Sammy doesn't have a problem with it since he always wanted to perform a tour with Dave and him and Van Halen. Well Sam will supposedly step aside while this tour happens and much like what Kiss did for their first farewell tour. He promised me it was true or he was getting a kick in the balls!

JOE THUNDER, LP
07-09-2004, 12:11 AM
I actually had this same information come across my desk last week. I too believe that it's true.

DiamondGirl69
07-09-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by JOE THUNDER, LP
I actually had this same information come across my desk last week. I too believe that it's true.

Hi big joe! Are you serious? Are you another executive with a lot of news for the Van Halen community?
My man was dead serious with the news and like he told me, Sammy doesn't have a problem with it. A lot of fans here are not going to believe it but the money for that tour is too much to pass up and it will happen.

FORD
07-09-2004, 12:17 AM
Neither of you know shit

Samsonite
07-09-2004, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Neither of you know shit

I agree

DiamondGirl69
07-09-2004, 12:22 AM
Neither of you know shit

Fuck you dickless one. The only thing you know are dating the palm sisters. Who asked you anyway fag!? Stick to your political bullshit, you are good at that little dick. We'll see what happens next year when you are jerking off while everyone else is at the Van Halen concert with Dave you loser.

hot for david
07-09-2004, 01:07 AM
that would be awesome , i hope that oif it's true they came here to mexico or south america nort only in the united states that will be awesome , see DIAMOND DAVE N' VH TOGETHER AGAIN

Dave IS VH
07-09-2004, 01:51 AM
Yeah, how many years have we been hearing this? Dave back in VH to reunite the REAL VH would be awesome, but I don't see it happening. The VH brothers don't give a shit about the fans or even music anymore. They just want the money and screw the fans over. Who the fuck wanted Sammy back in VH, all the true VH and rock fans want Dave reunited in the band.

Hummarstra
07-09-2004, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by DiamondGirl69
Fuck you dickless one. The only thing you know are dating the palm sisters. Who asked you anyway fag!? Stick to your political bullshit, you are good at that little dick. We'll see what happens next year when you are jerking off while everyone else is at the Van Halen concert with Dave you loser.

Let me jump in. You still don't know shit.

BTW, is that you in your avatar? Classy.

flappo
07-09-2004, 02:46 AM
grate use of punctuation , slag

Warham
07-09-2004, 06:51 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

guwapo_rocker
07-09-2004, 07:46 AM

Fuck you!! There's no room in a Janitor closet for a desk!!

EbDawson
07-09-2004, 07:55 AM
I have been fucking this executive A&R guy for a year and he told me Dave will be back with Van Halen in 2005.

Some guys will say anything for a piece of ass. Sluts!

BTW, I don't believe it.

DR CHIP
07-09-2004, 08:01 AM
Who cares any way...with the band as shitty as they are right now, I could care less to see a half ass reunion....

DR CHIP
07-09-2004, 08:01 AM
Either go out guns blaring or let this one die with Sam....

bobthedog
07-09-2004, 08:43 AM

WOW, WHAT A WOMAN !!!!!!!!! YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO TALK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :{}

BRANDON
07-09-2004, 09:04 AM
LET'S HOPE

generalroth
07-09-2004, 09:53 AM
I heard the same news..I'm looking for a new album not a tour.
pound cake sucks..

dave_is_vh
07-09-2004, 12:04 PM
I believe this is true. If VH is going to be put to rest, best save the best for last. This is the money grab of money grabs but at least it will end with a Dave tour.

dave_is_vh
07-09-2004, 12:06 PM
He swore it was true and that Sammy that faggot would be touring with his band while Van Halen tour with a farewell tour for Classic fans. According to my guy, Sammy doesn't have a problem with it since he always wanted to perform a tour with Dave and him and Van Halen. Well Sam will supposedly step aside while this tour happens and much like what Kiss did for their first farewell tour. He promised me it was true or he was getting a kick in the balls!

By the way DiamondGirl69, is that you in the picture?

Northern Girl
07-09-2004, 12:11 PM

Hey, is there someone you can fuck to tell me if the Vikings will win the Superbowl in 2005?

guwapo_rocker
07-09-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
Hey, is there someone you can fuck to tell me if the Vikings will win the Superbowl in 2005?

Yeah and I really need to know if I should go short

or long term with my mortgage? When you have time.:D

ALinChainz
07-09-2004, 12:21 PM
Hi big joe! Are you serious? Are you another executive with a lot of news for the Van Halen community?
My man was dead serious with the news and like he told me, Sammy doesn't have a problem with it. A lot of fans here are not going to believe it but the money for that tour is too much to pass up and it will happen.

He doesn't have a desk. He is not an LP. He doesn't know shit.

He claimed to produce Diver Down, he claims to have introduced Van Hagar at their recent Pittsburgh show, he claimed that Dave and Vince Neil would be touring this year, that VH would reunite with Dave and play halftime at last years Super Bowl and a Monday night game.

Claims to run and pay for this site, and threatens to ban members, when he is barely a member himself and is on his way out.

This guy is a liying racist loser, he has been banned once already.

Don't believe a word that comes from this asshole, Joe THUDner.

ALinChainz
07-09-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Fuck you!! There's no room in a Janitor closet for a desk!!

Amen guwapo. Thudner is a fucking tool.

Ask anyone from the Pittsburgh area if there is a licensed psychiatrist named Joe Thunder.

What a loser.

moose
07-09-2004, 12:48 PM
OK I'm holding my breath, here goes................1..2..3... ok I'm done
Never gonna happen, spam is one jealous fuck and VH has already been offered a BILLION dollars for an album and tour w/ Dave, and what do we have.....................spam gaygar. Nuff Said!

SoCalChelle
07-09-2004, 01:15 PM

WARF, is that you?

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-09-2004, 01:21 PM
i want to believe it....

Fabulous Shadow
07-09-2004, 01:29 PM
LMAO Chelle! Ya know if WARF ever has a power outage at his place the fuckin boards are going to be DEAD!

Fabulous Shadow
07-09-2004, 01:31 PM
Nice water balloons DG69! Be a little gentler... They look like they could pop any minute!

lms
07-09-2004, 02:07 PM
Ed will have to survive this tour first....no one can guarantee anything about next year. Especially where these boys are concerned.

lms
07-09-2004, 02:08 PM
No matter how many times or how many ways you f*ck him.

SoCalChelle
07-09-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
LMAO Chelle! Ya know if WARF ever has a power outage at his place the fuckin boards are going to be DEAD!

No shit :)

Keeyth
07-09-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
i want to believe it....

Me too...

AJW
07-09-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl

:D :D

Terry
07-09-2004, 05:28 PM
Been too much speculation since 1999 from endless sources, all claiming to have the inside track on Roth rejoining the band. And 99.9% of those rumors have been total bullshit. About the only rumor that turned out to be true was the one floated in 2000, about Dave and Ed writing tunes.

Switch84
07-09-2004, 05:34 PM
Neither of you know shit

:D Yeah! What Ford said! Btw, I'm sure these record executives have plenty of throw away ass on a daily basis, so what makes this 'lady' think she's got the exclusive inside track to the business?

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Keeyth
07-09-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Terry
Been too much speculation since 1999 from endless sources, all claiming to have the inside track on Roth rejoining the band. And 99.9% of those rumors have been total bullshit. About the only rumor that turned out to be true was the one floated in 2000, about Dave and Ed writing tunes.

What tunes did they write in 2000? were they ever released?

bluedog
07-09-2004, 05:58 PM
I don’t know…It makes sense to me.

Sammy Tour in Summer 2004

Hall of Fame induction in Spring 2005 (Reunion)

Classic Van Halen Tour in Summer 2005

Talk about BIG cash. Cha Ching.

DiamondGirl69
07-09-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Switch84
:D Yeah! What Ford said! Btw, I'm sure these record executives have plenty of throw away ass on a daily basis, so what makes this 'lady' think she's got the exclusive inside track to the business?

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Ford is a fag!

BARE BONE
07-10-2004, 12:18 AM

tjvhou812
07-10-2004, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by generalroth
I heard the same news..I'm looking for a new album not a tour.
pound cake sucks..

poundcake sucks? you must be gay

you must like tube steak

VH LINKS SUCKS
07-10-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by BARE BONE

Damn Eddie looking more like
EDDIE GUERRERO from the WWE!:eek:

Switch84
07-10-2004, 12:03 PM
Ford is a fag!

;) And how do you know this? Anywho, could you please fuck someone that'll guarantee the Chicago Bears winning the Superbowl next year?

Oh, and make sure you get in an extra stroke to keep my Detroit Pistons with the NBA trophy......

While you're at it, fuck my landlord, too. I need a new dishwasher.

Aw, wtf. Just fuck EVERYBODY!

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

pete
07-10-2004, 12:12 PM

did you rim him?

LUTS
07-10-2004, 06:37 PM
WHY CAN'T EDDIE END THIS ABORTION CALLED VAN HAGAR AND CALL DAVE?

Foozwah
07-11-2004, 02:03 AM

The only thing that came across your desk was yourself, beating off while posting this embarassingly obvious troll bullshit. :rolleyes:

TOM_5150
07-11-2004, 03:06 AM
Is that you in the picture (w/ the bouncing boobs) Diamond Girl 69?

FORD
07-11-2004, 03:06 AM
Ford is a fag!

Oh now that's great...

A guy pretending to be a chick calls ME a fag??

Geezus that's funny :rolleyes:

FORD
07-11-2004, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle
WARF, is that you?

Nah, it ain't WARF.

Check your old Pasture Dump transcripts, because I remember exactly who this one is. Southern Cal "cowboy" (forget his "Dump" name) used to be buddies with a certain fucking idiot from the Chicago region.

Not sure where he got his transvestism fetish? Must have been listening to VDIII.

Halen High
07-11-2004, 03:19 AM
Do we dare believe this?

Eddie and Alex have peddled nothing but disappointment for years.

VH LINKS SUCKS
07-11-2004, 02:58 PM
Oh now that's great...

A guy pretending to be a chick calls ME a fag??

Geezus that's funny :rolleyes:

Nice comeback.:rolleyes:
You get told off by a chick and you call her a guy. Whatever dude. You expect everyone to believe you right since you basically live on here. Get a life.

Catfish
07-11-2004, 03:02 PM
What, did Azcrdinal fucking get a new username?

Go fuck yourself jerkoff!

VH LINKS SUCKS
07-11-2004, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Catfish
What, did Azcrdinal fucking get a new username?

Go fuck yourself jerkoff!

Ya, go fuck yourself FORD!
Take off eh!

Terry
07-11-2004, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
What tunes did they write in 2000? were they ever released?

Have heard that three demo tracks were put down, but it's doubtful they'll ever be released. Statements from Roth and EVH seem to confirm that much.

I just remember a bunch of supposed song titles being floated around by melodic crock.com and various bullshit spreaders in 2001 after Dave put out the press release confirming he had worked with the band in 2000. Can't remember any of the titles now.

1996, was pretty psyched the classic lineup was working together.

2001, not as psyched.

2004, don't really care if they get back together or not.

Until Dave, Ed and/or Al goes on the record and says the classic lineup will reform, anything else anyone says is just speculative bullshit.

TwoFoolsAMinute
07-11-2004, 10:56 PM
When they do, I'm there!

If they don't, just get me another DLR Band record.

LoungeMachine
07-13-2004, 12:42 AM

Well, you can pretty much take it to the bank that ANYTHING this moron says is false. Have you ever stepped into that pile called the wall? This fucktard thunder claims to have mixed Diver Down, and is personal friends W/ DLR. Nevermind the fact that this delusional simp also claims to run this site!

Trust me when I tell you that the only DESK this gimp ever sees is that of his PAROLE OFFICER

Hey Joe, why not bust Sarge's balls in HERE like you do over in the pile?

Fullon Cocktard indeed

redblkwht
07-13-2004, 01:34 AM
I dunno which avatar i dig better your or mine..
MM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Calderone
07-13-2004, 02:13 AM
i believe its true
new album,tour
i hope so

Big Train
07-13-2004, 03:17 AM
This sounds like excellent betting pool material. Perhaps we should all wager on particular months and weeks this "announcement" will happen. If we all lose, the money gets donated to the site, so they can expand and put more cool shit in it.

Just a thought I am tossing out there...I have no idea what odds would be set up.

tobinentinc
07-13-2004, 04:09 AM
I did hear a rumor about Dave in 2005. It was just a rumor.

Panamark
07-13-2004, 07:32 AM
As much as I want to believe. I no longer do. This tour will be Van Hagars swansong, and as we know, Dave aint there.

The only slim piece of hope I hold onto, is perhaps the old buggers will at least get back together and give us one more real album.
As pointed out by several of those in the know, if this tour doesnt
make that much money for the promoters, they wont get another shot,
Dave or not....

But a little part of me still holds hope on that seventh classic album.

Coyote
07-13-2004, 08:58 AM
If it turns out to be true, I hope they come out to Scandinavia.
If it's not true, fuck it...

bru87tr
07-13-2004, 09:57 AM
BS, if ed agrees to have dave back any promoter in the world would take it cause just out of curiosity and the vibe ol halen has it would be the biggest sell of rock n roll all time.

Keeyth
07-13-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by bru87tr
BS, if ed agrees to have dave back any promoter in the world would take it cause just out of curiosity and the vibe ol halen has it would be the biggest sell of rock n roll all time.

I would have to agree. Even if this tour were to completely flop (which it looks like it's beginning to), and the promoters cancelled any future outings, walking in and saying "I wanna do a tour with the original lineup, yes I mean with Dave" Would change EVERYTHING. A Totally different species, the old VH... ...and an irresistable opportunity for any promoter!

Satan
07-13-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
Nice comeback.:rolleyes:
You get told off by a chick and you call her a guy. Whatever dude. You expect everyone to believe you right since you basically live on here. Get a life.

Someone is going to burn in Hell for lying.

Carmine
07-13-2004, 01:15 PM
to say that an original VH reunion is based upon this current tour doing well is nuts. Any promoter in the world WILL take on the original lineup if it ever comes together.Are you kidding? An original VH tour would be THE event of the year, sponsored like the fucking super bowl! BANK ON IT!.

Keeyth
07-13-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by DLRoswegony
to say that an original VH reunion is based upon this current tour doing well is nuts. Any promoter in the world WILL take on the original lineup if it ever comes together.Are you kidding? An original VH tour would be THE event of the year, sponsored like the fucking super bowl! BANK ON IT!.

That's what I'm TALKING about, brutha!!

Carmine
07-13-2004, 01:21 PM
RIGHT ON( with a vote! )

Keeyth
07-13-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by DLRoswegony
RIGHT ON( with a vote! )

Back at ya with a vote! :D

Carmine
07-13-2004, 01:41 PM
Back at ya with a vote! :D :killer:

bru87tr
07-13-2004, 05:48 PM
it would be like the superbowl and every sponser in the world would want to jump on that wagon.

it seems impossible that this original line up would never do it again. the older it gets the more it seems possible. I cant imagine ed not giving back to the fans someday. I cant think of a band that has not done the right thing and said bye to the fans..... oh ya GnR...lol

Panamark
07-13-2004, 06:09 PM
So if this tour is a major loss to its promoters, you all believe that they will be given another deal, for the original show. Well fair enough !
I hope you are all right :)

Keeyth
07-13-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
So if this tour is a major loss to its promoters, you all believe that they will be given another deal, for the original show. Well fair enough !
I hope you are all right :)

I would bet anything that a tour with Dave would never be denied...

...I'd put that on everything.

DLR_EngineRoom
07-13-2004, 06:14 PM
Neither of you know shit

Originally posted by Samsonite
I agree

Let's look at this thing from an aerial view....

The remaining 3 members sign a secret deal with WB to get more cash from the old albums - FACT

The remaining 3 members decide to include Hagar's LIVE versions of Roth classics on their upcoming 'BOBW' Greatest Hits package - FACT.

That's enough for me to believe that, unfortunately, it ain't happening.

Keeyth
07-13-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
Let's look at this thing from an aerial view....

The remaining 3 members sign a secret deal with WB to get more cash from the old albums - FACT

The remaining 3 members decide to include Hagar's LIVE versions of Roth classics on their upcoming 'BOBW' Greatest Hits package - FACT.

That's enough for me to believe that, unfortunately, it ain't happening.

Well that would suck if that were the case... ...fact is, in this instance, NONE of us know shit! :D

Angel
07-13-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle
WARF, is that you?

HAHA!!!

(You're probably right on that one) ;)

DLR_EngineRoom
07-13-2004, 08:09 PM
Well that would suck if that were the case... ...fact is, in this instance, NONE of us know shit! :D

It IS the case....what I just told you isn't inside information, it's common knowledge.

The 'Royalties' fact is what this whole lawsuit between DLR and VH has been....(see the front page of this site)

And the 3 inclusions of Roth tunes done Sammy Style LIVE has also been confirmed by the band's official website, but you can read a little more on the front page of this site.

Just the facts, man.....

ULTRAMAN VH
07-13-2004, 08:42 PM
That would be Awesome!!! but after waiting 20 years, I just don't think it is going to happen. And if this was true why would they insult Dave by putting live DLR era tunes sung by Spam on the latest compilation cd. It doesn't make sense and if I were Dave, I would sue the hell out of VAN HAGAR.

Antman
07-14-2004, 04:43 PM
I can't believe this turned into a 3 page thread. Shit, most guys will tell a girl anything just to get into her pants. And the funny thing is, they believe it. Case in point with Diamond Girl. Let me fuck you and I 'll tell you tonight's winning lotto numbers.

Brettt
07-15-2004, 01:56 AM
You faggy Dave fags are all FAGS!

Let's hop into the hot tub and lube each other up.

Remember when Dave's site was black? He was negotiating with VH for this very tour. Remember all the rumors before this Spam tour? Well, durring that, Dave's site recieved MORE hits than VH and Spammy's combined. Dave wants to do it for history. The money will be good, but Dave does not need it. He has much more money than the sisters. Divorce is expensive. Now Ed understands what Al has known for a while.

Panamark
07-15-2004, 07:04 AM
Brettt, dude, Ive never agreed with you more !!!

It always amuses me those that try to paint Dave
as a destitute ?? He's a fooking millionaire, would
have been even if Van Halen never happened.
They had some primo real estate and lots of
higly paid medicos in the old Roth family.. Add
the money from Van Halen and the dude is more
comfortable than Spammy at a "Mumu's R us"
stocktake sale !

Its all about the legacy for Dave, and thats
why we respect the fuck out of the old warrior..

guwapo_rocker
07-15-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Brettt

Remember when Dave's site was black? He was negotiating with VH for this very tour. Remember all the rumors before this Spam tour? Well, durring that, Dave's site recieved MORE hits than VH and Spammy's combined. Dave wants to do it for history. The money will be good, but Dave does not need it. He has much more money than the sisters. Divorce is expensive. Now Ed understands what Al has known for a while.

Brett, you're on fucking crack you fag, you have no idea...

wait a minute...what did you say?

Keeyth
07-15-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
It IS the case....what I just told you isn't inside information, it's common knowledge.

The 'Royalties' fact is what this whole lawsuit between DLR and VH has been....(see the front page of this site)

And the 3 inclusions of Roth tunes done Sammy Style LIVE has also been confirmed by the band's official website, but you can read a little more on the front page of this site.

Just the facts, man.....

Oh, I know the facts are true... ...I was just saying it would suck if they never reunited, and on that fact we all don't know shit....:D

Keeyth
07-15-2004, 12:56 PM

WA-WA-ZAT??? From Brett???

EmpyreLounge44
07-15-2004, 12:59 PM
i think the live tracks have more to do with them being from an official release which the band touched up than being any sort of slap or relation to DLR.

bru87tr
07-15-2004, 01:40 PM

take a look at your avatar homo....... who the fuck is that guy ? looks like a fag to me! the only fag here is you with that gary pic. lol

ULTRAMAN VH
07-15-2004, 09:29 PM
Have to disagree with you, Empyrelounge44. Putting those 3 live tracks on the compilation is uncalled for. If they want to put some tunes from RHRN on BOBW then put live VANHAGAR era tunes on it. This is just another shot by Ed, AL and Mike to put away the DLR era of the band.

bru87tr
07-15-2004, 10:11 PM
I agree!

tjvhou812
07-15-2004, 10:42 PM
not gonna happen

amadeus
07-15-2004, 10:55 PM
I know I am off base here but why no tracks from VH III?? I mean I know the album bombed but there were some tracks that could have went on it. Sort of like a slap in the face to Gary, no matter how much people thought he was a mistake for the band. I still say that Dave is back in 2005 for a final tour and then it will be all over; end it the way it began--WITH DAVE!!!!

Keeyth
07-16-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by amadeus
I know I am off base here but why no tracks from VH III?? I mean I know the album bombed but there were some tracks that could have went on it. Sort of like a slap in the face to Gary, no matter how much people thought he was a mistake for the band. I still say that Dave is back in 2005 for a final tour and then it will be all over; end it the way it began--WITH DAVE!!!!

Yadda yadda yadda ---WITH DAVE!!!

Hey Gary... SLAP!! SLAP!! SLAP!!! I'm Rick James, Bitch!!:D

David Van Via
07-16-2004, 08:24 PM
Oh I hope it's true, but I don't really think it's going to happen. If it did, I would join a religion and thank god for his good work.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-16-2004, 08:26 PM
nice, but not believable! would be a mirACLE IF IT HAPPENED

pete
07-16-2004, 08:39 PM
Congratulations!!!!!

This guy has made you his bitch.

Keep posting.

pete
07-16-2004, 08:41 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/avatar.php?userid=5679&dateline=1086995007
and thinks this is sexy.

(a dark mood descends)

SoCalChelle
07-17-2004, 12:38 PM
Wow, a thread about Dave in Main. Whaddya know? ;)

*bump*

DLRdelight!
07-18-2004, 11:35 PM
My hopes are that it is true, but mostlikey its just one of those bullshit rumors as always

livingproof
07-18-2004, 11:52 PM
This is just another rumor from the same dumbasses who said that "Dave WAS going to be on tour with Van Hagar this summer" and were willing to put all their belongings on it.

And WE were the retards for not believing them.

Figs
02-05-2005, 03:57 PM
I wish these bullshit rumours would just stop!

DavidLeeNatra
02-05-2005, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Figs

amen...

WOAHYEAH
02-05-2005, 09:01 PM
Nay.

A band wouldnt reunite this many fuckin' times.

light 'em up!
02-05-2005, 10:44 PM
I'd prefer an album over a tour... and I wouldn't be surprised that they're trying to get this done, but it will never see the light of day, because they can't stand each other.

tomballin
02-05-2005, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
amen...

No shite!!! on this worthless rumor non-sense. Hell all it is doing is attracting guest lurkers and driving up the site's bandwidth costs.

Hell Friday afternoon it was approx 100 members on line and 200 guests.

You would think EVH has died or something.

Look, Clear Channel and Van Halen got their ass sue off because of all the bullshit in the 04 Van SpamBoys Tour. NO promoter will touch Van Halen, until all this bull is clear up the next two years.

Also the Sisters have screwed the public '84, 96, 00, 04. People that want to post their 05 reunion shite, need to join VHLinks....they would love to have you over there.

twonabomber
02-05-2005, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Figs

it did stop...six months ago, and then you dug the motherfucker back up!

lms2
02-06-2005, 01:23 AM
Rumors can be such fun!

blueturk
02-06-2005, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by lms2
Rumors can be such fun!

Especially when you hear the same one over and over, with slight variations!

Jérôme Frenchise
02-06-2005, 07:30 AM
Let's wait and see... that's what we've been doing for these last fuckin' 20 years!
So who'd mind getting just one more stomach ulcer??

Terry
02-06-2005, 03:16 PM
Name this executive A&R guy you know. Get him to go on record and maybe I'll give it some weight.

Once it's confirmed by Ed, Al or Dave and they get a couple of shows under their belts, then you'll know the classic lineup have reunited.

Stella
02-06-2005, 03:19 PM
A coupla shows under their belt would mean nothing to me... when I hear a new album, or at least a few new songs, then we might have something to cheer about!