PDA

View Full Version : How Hillary's Delusions May Keep The Democrats From Retaking The White House

FORD
04-11-2019, 10:47 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnawQT7YzzA

Sgt Schultz
04-11-2019, 11:10 PM
Are you going to the convention?

FORD
04-12-2019, 11:46 AM
Not likely. I haven't been involved in the formal structure of the local Democratic party for a while now, so the odds of me being a delegate are roughly the equivalent of a blizzard in Hell in mid July.

Sgt Schultz
04-12-2019, 12:14 PM
Not likely. I haven't been involved in the formal structure of the local Democratic party for a while now, so the odds of me being a delegate are roughly the equivalent of a blizzard in Hell in mid July.

Never been to a convention. One doesn't have to be a delegate, correct?

FORD
04-12-2019, 03:42 PM
I haven't been to a national convention, but I'm guessing you don't get anywhere near the convention floor without delegate credentials. Which makes sense, since only delegates would be allowed to vote on candidates & platform issues, etc. Members of the press would have their own credentials, as well as any vendors who were there to sell food or t shirts or whatever.

Nitro Express
04-12-2019, 08:50 PM
I haven't been to a national convention, but I'm guessing you don't get anywhere near the convention floor without delegate credentials. Which makes sense, since only delegates would be allowed to vote on candidates & platform issues, etc. Members of the press would have their own credentials, as well as any vendors who were there to sell food or t shirts or whatever.

You should come out with Bernie Beer and sell it. Make some cash on the old man's coat tails.

FORD
04-12-2019, 09:57 PM
Name's been taken, unfortunately.... https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/37751/147166/

FORD
04-12-2019, 10:02 PM
And also this one....

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/h7w_rIuM-iwa7chj67kOsp7Dhpg=/146x0:785x479/920x613/filters:focal(146x0:785x479):format(webp)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/48988841/Bernie_Weisse.0.0.png

twonabomber
04-13-2019, 12:36 AM

Pretty sure there weren't any spectator spots at the RNC a couple years ago. Can't imagine the DNC is any different.

As for the Dems retaking the White House...all this early talk about reparations and pie in the sky shit...forget it.

All the candidates seem to have some issue that can be picked apart by the competition. It's gonna be a fucking mess, but maybe fun to watch.

ZahZoo
04-13-2019, 07:50 AM
Not sure it's even gonna be fun to watch... too many clowns not enough circus. How many more Democrats are gonna throw their hat in..?

I keep hearing about who's raising, how much money lately... 5 million here, 7 million there... my fucking gawd what a waste of resources that won't produce anything good for a single citizen in this country. That kind of money could do so much more if spent elsewhere... pure waste!

twonabomber
04-13-2019, 08:54 AM
Like the money PACs spend on commercials during the election cycle. Another huge waste.

Nickdfresh
04-14-2019, 03:44 PM
Not sure it's even gonna be fun to watch... too many clowns not enough circus. How many more Democrats are gonna throw their hat in..?

I keep hearing about who's raising, how much money lately... 5 million here, 7 million there... my fucking gawd what a waste of resources that won't produce anything good for a single citizen in this country. That kind of money could do so much more if spent elsewhere... pure waste!

You just discovered this now? This election cycle and only on the Democrats now? Really?

Old man yells at cloud...