PDA

View Full Version : Cheeto rips off Star Trek for "Space Force" logo

FORD
01-24-2020, 10:23 PM
https://i.insider.com/5e2b700924306a78c27cff26?width=1300&format=jpeg

cadaverdog
01-25-2020, 11:59 PM
Cheeto rips off Star Trek for "Space Force" logo
If Bernie had done that you'd be congratulating him on his homage to Star Trek but since it's Trump he stole it.

FORD
01-27-2020, 12:38 PM
Bernie would rather solve the problems on Earth than waste trillions of dollars militarizing space.

cadaverdog
01-27-2020, 04:43 PM
Bernie would rather solve the problems on Earth than waste trillions of dollars militarizing space. But then again you don't believe we need a standing army here on Earth. Bernie probably feels the same way. No big deal. He hasn't got a snowball's chance in hell of being elected anyway. His take from the rich and give to the poor policies ain't gonna cut it.

FORD
01-27-2020, 05:28 PM
Thomas Jefferson said (repeatedly) that we didn't need a standing army. Bernie Sanders has never said that, to my knowledge. I happen to agree with Jefferson in principle, though it would probably take a long time to transition to that reality in practice, mostly because the military industrial complex has built up this fucking military empire bullshit since 1947. And that's going to take a while to dismantle, even when Bernie is President.

Nickdfresh
01-27-2020, 07:18 PM
But then again you don't believe we need a standing army here on Earth. Bernie probably feels the same way. No big deal. He hasn't got a snowball's chance in hell of being elected anyway. His take from the rich and give to the poor policies ain't gonna cut it.

We already have a "space force". It's called Space Command and Trump's new directive is just costly stupidity and dumb PR...

Nickdfresh
01-27-2020, 07:19 PM
Thomas Jefferson said (repeatedly) that we didn't need a standing army. Bernie Sanders has never said that, to my knowledge. I happen to agree with Jefferson in principle, though it would probably take a long time to transition to that reality in practice, mostly because the military industrial complex has built up this fucking military empire bullshit since 1947. And that's going to take a while to dismantle, even when Bernie is President.

He may have but certainly reconsidered with the number of surrounding threats and the ineffectiveness of relying on militia.