PDA

View Full Version : DISASTER: Bitch McTurtle is Ahead of Amy McGrath by 17-Points

FORD
08-08-2020, 02:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEkglcDnfqY

Told y'all this would happen. And Harry Truman told you before I did...

https://sandiegofreepress.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/truman-quote.jpg

Nickdfresh
08-08-2020, 07:28 PM
Sure Ford, the "Morning Consult (your douche)" poll is written in stone... :rolleyes:

Quinnapanic has the race much closer with McGrath down by 5 pts. So what's your point? A candidate more left like Bernie would win Kentucky? FFS really?

FORD
08-08-2020, 10:52 PM
Well.... every Turd Way fake "Democrat" they run against Yertle has been a failure, so it's probably time to try a different approach. Like actually giving voters somebody to vote FOR, maybe??

I have no doubt that Charles Booker would be polling much better against McTurtle right now. And the fact that he's NOT a fan of Cheeto or Rapey Brett like McGrath is would probably have a lot to do with that.

Funkmonkey
08-08-2020, 11:45 PM
It doesn't matter which politician you vote for anymore, though. Nothing different happens. Left, right, up, down, sideways, it doesn't matter what they say; the result is always the same.

Seshmeister
08-09-2020, 06:38 PM
Apart from 160, 000 people dying, your country leaving the biggest most successful trading block in the world or allowing Russians to constantly post memes onto social media saying it doesn't matter who you vote for until everyone starts saying it...

Funkmonkey
08-15-2020, 03:56 AM
Apart from 160, 000 people dying, your country leaving the biggest most successful trading block in the world or allowing Russians to constantly post memes onto social media saying it doesn't matter who you vote for until everyone starts saying it...

I'm not sure I understand your meaning, or your assumptions. And you appear to give Russia a lot of credit. My point is the United States has had several presidents in the past several decades from both major parties and the United States is still fighting multiple wars all over the world, still in ever increasing debt, still increasing tax rates (even though Pres. Trump called it a tax cut), and still has a powerful central government that encroaches on State's rights on a daily basis. Voting is a powerful tool and I exercise my right to do so every time. My frustration is how neutered politicians are by political parties and act in the best interests of continuing their career in perpetuity instead of the interests of the country they serve.