PDA

View Full Version : "On Fire" Loop on FTW channel

rustoffa
09-15-2020, 02:26 AM
It's been a minute, but thought y'all would get a kick out of this. There's this Roku channel called "FTW". It's pure random anarchy mostly dealing with motorcycles, and random counter-culture shit. I had been amazed by them showing the old Joe Namath biker movie where he makes a sandwich in the grocery store like Robert Redford. Blatant rip-off. Great movie though. Anyway, after he had got done fucking the biker girls, it went off. A few minutes later, while in the other room, I heard an unmistakable sound. "I'M ON FIYAAAAAAAAAAAA"!!!!! Sprinting back in there to see what VH is doing on FTW channel, my naked, steaming eyes were cast across a loop of like five minutes of the chorus. WITH PEOPLE ON FIYAAAAAAA!!! YOU NAME IT, SWORD SWALLOWERS, DANCING GIRLS, RACECAR DRIVERS, DWARFS, they even through the clip from "Just a Gigolo" where the metal fucker is on fire. I've searched high and low for it. Please find it if you can. I should've had a fucking TIVO.
:flame::flame::flame::flame:

Jérôme Frenchise
09-15-2020, 03:39 AM
Ha! Ha! Hilarious!
So cool to see you posting, it's been a long while!
Cheers! :beers:

Hardrock69
09-15-2020, 10:28 AM
RUS!

Dude!

Long time no see!

I rarely stop in here anymore also.

But welcome back, if only for a moment. :D

rustoffa
09-16-2020, 01:54 AM
It's all very true. My unwavering belief in the MIGHTY VH has never faltered. I tell ya, I gave that song yet another listen offa vinyl....it's devastating. It shut the whole fucking rock world down. Metal, Hard Rock, all of it. I guess Iommi summed it up best: "It was DEVASTATING".

rustoffa
09-16-2020, 01:58 AM
Ha! Ha! Hilarious!
So cool to see you posting, it's been a long while!
Cheers! :beers:

Great to see you too man. It's been a rough road to hoe, but I'm back.

rustoffa
09-16-2020, 02:03 AM
RUS!

Dude!

Long time no see!

I rarely stop in here anymore also.

But welcome back, if only for a moment. :D

Right back atcha man! Crazy world nowadays. Nice to be back. :beers8:

Funkmonkey
09-25-2020, 09:53 PM
Fi-yaaaaaaaaa!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6z-nxAYhGw