PDA

View Full Version : Cheeto & Malaria Both Have Tested POSITIVE for COVID 19!!

FORD
10-02-2020, 01:19 AM
President Donald Trump tweets he and first lady Melania Trump test positive for Covid-19

By Kaitlan Collins, Betsy Klein, Jim Acosta and Paul LeBlanc, CNN

Updated 1:15 AM ET, Fri October 2, 2020
Trump tweets he's starting 'quarantine process'

(CNN)President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for coronavirus, the President announced early Friday morning.
"Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!" Trump tweeted shortly before 1 am Friday.
The President had said earlier in the night that he planned to quarantine.
"Hope Hicks, who has been working so hard without even taking a small break, has just tested positive for Covid 19. Terrible! The First Lady and I are waiting for our test results. In the meantime, we will begin our quarantine process!" Trump tweeted Thursday night.

Hicks has traveled with the President multiple times recently, including to the debate in Cleveland on Tuesday, and was seen boarding Marine One, along with several other of the President's closest aides -- Jared Kushner, Dan Scavino and Nicholas Luna -- none of whom wore masks, on Wednesday as Trump was heading to a campaign rally in Minnesota.
"She did test positive, I just heard about this. She tested positive. She's a hard worker. Lot of masks, she wears masks a lot but she tested positive. Then I just went out with a test. I'll see -- you know, because we spent a lot of time -- and the first lady just went out with a test also. So whether we quarantine or whether we have it, I don't know," Trump said during a call-in appearance on Fox News' "Hannity."

He added, "I just went for a test and we'll see what happens, I mean, who knows. ... I spent a lot of time with Hope and so does the first lady, and she's tremendous."
While it's unclear what the President's "quarantine process" will look like, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines state that a 14-day quarantine should take place after the last known exposure to someone who has tested positive for Covid-19. This is because the incubation period for the novel coronavirus can be up to two weeks.
News of Hicks' positive test comes amid continued efforts by the Trump administration to blatantly disregard science and best public health practices during the pandemic, with West Wing staff actively eschewing masks and the President defying recommendations from his own coronavirus task force, proceeding with a busy schedule of packed campaign ralies. Trump and his key aides have shown little interest in changing practices of his staff to meet the needs of the moment.

Trump, in his Fox News interview, speculated that Hicks could have contracted the virus from an interaction with a supporter.
"She's a very warm person. She has a hard time, when soldiers and law enforcement comes up to her, you know, she wants to treat them great, not say, 'Stay away, I can't get near you.' It's a very, very tough disease," he said.
A source close to Hicks told CNN that she is experiencing symptoms and is back in Washington. A source familiar with Hicks' symptoms describes her as being achy and feeling pretty bad. CNN has reached out to Hicks for comment.

"The President takes the health and safety of himself and everyone who works in support of him and the American people very seriously," White House spokesman Judd Deere told CNN in a statement when asked about the level of contact between Hicks and Trump.
The White House made no mention of Hicks by name, nor did it confirm she had tested positive.
"White House Operations collaborates with the Physician to the President and the White House Military Office to ensure all plans and procedures incorporate current CDC guidance and best practices for limiting COVID-19 exposure to the greatest extent possible both on complex and when the President is traveling," Deere added.
Some White House staffers who were in close proximity were notified of the positive test result today, one official said.
This development was first reported by Bloomberg News.

"I don't know about more than one," Trump responded to a reporter who asked why he was tested more than once a day. "I do probably on average a test every two days, three days, and I don't know of any time I've taken two in one day, but I could see that happening."
This story has been updated with additional developments on Thursday night and Friday morning.

CNN's Paul LeBlanc contributed to this report.

FORD
10-02-2020, 01:21 AM
Admittedly, not the "October Surprise" I was expecting.... but given all the people within the Team Cheeto inner circle that have had the virus, maybe I should have?

Seshmeister
10-02-2020, 01:26 AM
Not a coincidence that the two world leaders who talked the most shit and ignored science Boris Johnson and Trump both get it. Bolsonaro better watch out.

The surprise is that Melania was close enough to catch it from him, maybe the pool boy had it. :)

Seshmeister
10-02-2020, 01:43 AM
This hasn't aged well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq__Rr1eVpw

FORD
10-02-2020, 01:47 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaRp5cO8sa0

FORD
10-02-2020, 02:01 AM
So apparently after learning that Hope Hicks was positive for the virus but BEFORE returning to the White House and being tested himself, Cheeto & his entourage went to some sort of campaign/fundraising event in New Jersey. I expect there will be some lawsuits coming from that crowd, should any of them get sick.

FORD
10-02-2020, 02:54 AM
Come to think of it... the possible implications of this go way beyond that....

Joe Biden, 78 years old, was in the same room with Cheeto two nights ago. Chris Wallace ain't exactly a spring chicken either. Both of them will no doubt have to be tested, but at least they can afford any doctors visits, if necessary.

And then Cheeto's new pet religious wackjob judge, Amy Culty Batshit met with him a few days back. Depending on when Cheeto himself was infected, he may have passed it on to her as well. Surely she cannot be expected to go into the US Capitol and testify before a bunch of Senators, most of whom are over 70.

Cheeto might have stepped in a deeper pool of shit than even he realizes.

Seshmeister
10-02-2020, 06:32 AM
Boris Johnson got a popularity bounce when he got sick even though it was completely and clearly his own fault he got it since he was literally visiting Covid patients in hospital and shaking their hands,

The conspiracy theories have started of course.

The House of Cards style one is that neither of them actually has it but Melania isn't going to survive giving Trump a massive vote boost in a sympathy vote. A bit hacky but I could see it as a half decent plotline on a show.

Nickdfresh
10-02-2020, 06:32 AM
Not a coincidence that the two world leaders who talked the most shit and ignored science Boris Johnson and Trump both get it. Bolsonaro better watch out.

The surprise is that Melania was close enough to catch it from him, maybe the pool boy had it. :)

That's what surprised me! Even that Stephen Miller dispictible cunt never got it after his wife did, but of course Miller is vagina-repellant...

Nickdfresh
10-02-2020, 06:34 AM
So, will he be taking Hydroxychloroquinehy? Ordering bleach colonics?

The reality is they'll probably flood him with Remdesivir...

Nickdfresh
10-02-2020, 07:12 AM
Boris Johnson got a popularity bounce when he got sick even though it was completely and clearly his own fault he got it since he was literally visiting Covid patients in hospital and shaking their hands,

The conspiracy theories have started of course. =ra

The House of Cards style one is that neither of them actually has it but Melania isn't going to survive giving Trump a massive vote boost in a sympathy vote. A bit hacky but I could see it as a half decent plotline on a show.

The problem for Trump is that the people that might have some sympathy for him personally would never vote for him as he was far worse than Boris as he had massive Covid-Bundes Rallies that spread it amongst his sheep...

Seshmeister
10-02-2020, 10:27 AM
Pence testing negative just reminded me of the West Wing plotline whereby the speaker is 3rd in line if they (like Boris) end up in ICU. Of course instead of John Goodman you get 80 year old President Pelosi.

She will then immediately catch it off the stapler in the Oval Office and then we get an even older white guy Grassley who is 87...that's not going to end well. All hail the childishly young President Pompeo!

#Gerontocracy

:popcorn:

Seshmeister
10-02-2020, 10:48 AM

I forgot he already has had it. 100% success rate for the three of them. :D

FORD
10-02-2020, 12:20 PM
My "conspiracy theory" thoughts on this go in two different directions....

1) Cheeto is using this as a way to push whatever half ass vaccine that he hinted was "weeks away" during the debate.

2) Cheeto will claim that God miraculously healed him, to ensure the FundaMENTAList votes (Even though God apparently couldn't do the same thing for Herman Cain, or any of the other Fundie anti-mask pastors who actually believed in Him)

Not saying I believe either one, but Cheeto is a liar and he's desperate for a way to turn the election numbers around, and considering the type of morons he takes advice from, it's totally plausible they could have made up the whole thing.

MAGAtts are already going nuts over this as it is. Somebody apparently called in a fucking bomb threat to Target this morning, here locally.

FORD
10-02-2020, 12:29 PM
And for the record, Biden says he's in the clear, at least for now....

Joe Biden @JoeBiden

I’m happy to report that Jill and I have tested negative for COVID. Thank you to everyone for your messages of concern. I hope this serves as a reminder: wear a mask, keep social distance, and wash your hands.

11:22 AM · Oct 2, 2020

FORD
10-02-2020, 01:35 PM
Well, the dots are connecting here....

Senator Mike Lee has tested positive for Covid 19. The Senator recently attended Cheeto's nominating party for judge Amy Culty Batshit.

The Catholic priest from Notre Dame who was at that event has also tested positive. Could judge Handmaids Tale be the "super spreader" here??

In either case, she damn sure doesn't need to be locked in a hearing room with a bunch of 70+ senators! :headlights:

twonabomber
10-02-2020, 03:25 PM
If a couple of old fat guys like Johnson and Trump get China Virus and recover then it really isn't the OMG the media is making it out to be.

In a related note...I don't think Dwayne Johnson really had it. Everyone likes him (but me :D), I could see it going like "hey, everyone likes you, say you had the virus and stress the importance of masks etc!" A PSA opportunity.

FORD
10-02-2020, 04:00 PM
Boris may look as goofy as Cheeto, but I suspect his health was probably better before he got the virus, and he's several years younger. Not to mention they have an actual health system in the UK... which Boris suddenly became a fan of, after it saved his life. Cheeto would get better health care than he deserves, but he's going into this with the deck stacked against him (by himself). No guarantee his results will be the same as Boris.

Seshmeister
10-02-2020, 05:09 PM
Statistically chances are Trump will be ok.

I'm slightly worried that he will get a very mild dose and then all his hardline supporters will assume that it's not a serious issue again.

Seshmeister
10-02-2020, 05:10 PM
I wonder what Trump would have said if Biden had caught it and he hadn't..

FORD
10-02-2020, 05:29 PM
More fallout from the Amy Culty Batshit nomination party - RNC chairwoman (and Mittens niece) Ronna Romney McDaniel has also tested positive for COVID, so it seems more evident all the time that this was the "super spreader" event.
As for Judge Handmaids Tale herself... she apparently HAD the Cheetoplague earlier in the year, but supposedly recovered.

Maybe not as much as she thought......

ZahZoo
10-02-2020, 05:32 PM
I hope anyone who gets this crap gets the mild symptoms... I have a daughter and daughter-in-law who both work in the Covid units at local hospitals here in Arkansas. It's really, really rough for those that require hospitalization... not to mention those who don't make it.

This virus can cause some serious shit with some people. It's nothing to take lightly in any way, shape or form. Serious shit.

Seshmeister
10-02-2020, 06:55 PM
You sometimes just feel like shouting on social media, FFS Dave you failed all your year 11 science classes when you were 16 I was there I remember so stop telling the fucking professor of virology you know more than them because you read something some nut or Russian or whoever posted on the internet.

And that goes x10 for Trump.

Half the Republican party and all those new age idiots on the left need to be locked in a room until they accept the Dunning-Kruger effect is fact!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

FORD
10-02-2020, 07:55 PM
Well, Cheeto has apparently been airlifted to Walter Reed already. For that to have happened less than 24 hours of being diagnosed with what he claimed were "mild symptoms".... it's not exactly looking very good for him at the moment.

twonabomber
10-02-2020, 08:12 PM
Maybe better to be there than have to drag all the gear to the White House. Who knows.

FORD
10-02-2020, 09:16 PM
or.... it's a good way to avoid the "Hatch Act". If Cheeto is locked up in the White House, he can't legally campaign from there, electronically or otherwise. But the Walter Reed Hospital is not considered his workplace, so - assuming he's not in a coma and/or intubated - he could use that as a legal loophole to campaign electronically.

He would be sleazy enough to do that, but if so, it damn well better not be on the taxpayer's dime (which is part of the whole Hatch Act thing itself)

twonabomber
10-02-2020, 09:23 PM
Based on what I see locally, Trump doesn't have to campaign.

I've been all over the county, up here by the lake and down a county south where I used to live to Amish country. Trump signs outnumber Biden signs three to one. Most of my neighbors have Trump signs out front, except for the retired school teacher across the street. She's going for Biden. I'm not putting shit in my yard...everyone already hates me for my car collection :D

There's a big Trump caravan planned for Sunday. I wouldn't be surprised to see another Trump boat parade before everyone puts their boats up for the winter.

Undecided? I think many are just being quiet. Why attract attention?

Kristy
10-02-2020, 09:42 PM
Well that's what you get for licking Putin's dick spittle

Kristy
10-02-2020, 09:58 PM
Claudia Conway now says hey mom KellyAnne Conway has tested positive for COVID-19.

FORD
10-02-2020, 11:14 PM
So the virus is in the meth supply? :smiley-sniffer:

FORD
10-02-2020, 11:34 PM
BTW Kellytweaker was also at the Amy Culty Batshit nomination party. And seemed to spend much of her time there talking to that wretched piece of shit William Barr. Neither of them were wearing masks, of course. So that means he'll be the next one. And while I don't wish this virus on anybody as a rule, I might be tempted to make an exception in Barr's case.

Why? For the same reason I would have wished the virus on Hitler in 1945. if somebody is a full blown NAZI, take 'em down however the fuck you can. Breathe it in deep, Barr. :happy0158:

silverfish
10-02-2020, 11:50 PM
I wonder what Trump would have said if Biden had caught it and he hadn't..

Simple...

"Sleepy Joe is always wearing a mask and he got it. I told you masks are unnecessary.

FORD
10-03-2020, 12:39 AM
Trump 'in a race' against Covid-19 and experimental treatment makes it 'a fair fight,' Regeneron CEO says

By Shelby Lin Erdman, CNN

Updated 10:53 PM ET, Fri October 2, 2020
ER doctor on Trump's antibody treatment: We don't know exactly what the efficacy is for this drug

(CNN)President Donald Trump is now "in a race" against the coronavirus, the CEO of biotechnology company Regeneron said Friday after the drug maker provided a dose of its experimental antibody treatment to the President.
"He's in a race where his immune system is racing against the virus, and if the virus wins you can have dire consequences, obviously, and what our antibodies do is we make it a fair fight," Dr. Leonard Schleifer told CNN's Wolf Blitzer.
"He's in a higher risk group for a variety of reasons such as being older, and if we give our antibodies, we hope that we will give his immune system enough of a boost so that he can win this and make a complete recovery," Schleifer said.
Regeneron's experimental monoclonal antibody treatment is still in large-scale clinical trials, but is available for compassionate use, something the US Food and Drug and Administration has to approve on an individual basis.

"We've got a lot of data but we're still in the experimental phase, but when you're in the midst of a pandemic and you have people at risk, we think it makes sense to try these," Schleifer said.
Trump received a single 8 gram dose of Regeneron's dual antibody cocktail Friday and completed the infusion without incident, the President's physician, Dr. Sean Conley, said in a statement.
"In addition to the polyclonal antibodies, the President has been taking zinc, vitamin D, famotidine, melatonin and a daily aspirin," Conley said.
A single high-dose of Regeneron's antibody treatment should do the trick, Schleifer said.
"It's a large enough dose, so that it'll last for quite a long time, hopefully even beyond when he's made a complete recovery," he said. "We have evidence ready that these are long lasting in the body, as you'd expect with this type of therapy."
The cocktail includes two monoclonal antibodies—lab-engineered versions of immune system proteins targeted specifically against coronavirus.
"It's not all that complicated. We're just trying to mimic the natural immune system, which really isn't ready to go when the virus is already going," Schleifer said.
Concerns about experimental antibody therapy
But an emergency medicine doctor at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, Dr. Jeremy Faust, has been outspoken about giving the President an unapproved treatment.
"We don't give this medication out, not because you're not special enough to get it, (but) because we don't yet know," he said.

Early data shows promising results from Regeneron's antibody cocktail for coronavirus
"We do a risk and benefit analysis of everything and if I can't tell my patient what the benefit is, there's no conversation to be had," Faust told CNN.
He also said giving the unproven treatment to Trump just doesn't look good.
"This is not ready for prime time and, quite frankly, it sends a message that they're scrambling," Faust said.
Other patients may seek the same treatment, he said.
"I can't look them in the eye and tell them that I know anything about it, in terms of its risks and benefits. That's a pretty bad precedent," Faust said.

But Schleifer says Regeneron is seeing promising results in its clinical trials.
And the former director of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Dr. Thomas Frieden, agreed.
Regeneron's experimental monoclonal antibody therapy to treat the coronavirus, although it's unproven, is "a promising treatment," said Frieden, the CEO of the health initiative Resolve to Save Lives.
"We don't know if it'll be helpful, but it's something that is not unreasonable to try," he said.

"There's a report that only fewer than 300 patients have received it. It seems to be most effective early in the disease, especially before patients make antibodies of their own."
Trump, who was admitted to Walter Reed National Military Hospital Friday evening, received the monoclonal antibody therapy earlier in the day, but Schleifer would not confirm whether first lady Melania Trump had also received the treatment.

Jen Christensen contributed to this story.
© 2020 Cable News Network.A Warner Media Company.All Rights Reserved.CNN Sans ™ & © 2016 Cable News Network.

FORD
10-03-2020, 12:47 AM
My gut feeling is that you wouldn't test an "experimental treatment" on the so-called "President of the United States" unless his outlook was pretty goddamned grim otherwise, and "Hail Mary" passes were about the only options you had left. As for the other medications given to him... zinc & vitamin D are obviously to boost his immune system. the daily aspirin is to keep his blood from clotting and presumably the melatonin to help him sleep. Not sure what the famotidine is about. That's a drug that's better known by its "over the counter" retail name as "Pepcid" and is used to control stomach acid. Unless his sudden withdrawal from KFC & McDonalds fast food is causing his stomach to rebel or whatever??

Nickdfresh
10-03-2020, 01:16 AM
https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/120721306_4343279722431715_4578558456078563126_n.p ng?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=0gFnJiHayiwAX-S3-mM&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=762301d2a2c583f19cc2916c5d4d2974&oe=5F9BE59F

Nickdfresh
10-03-2020, 01:18 AM
Statistically chances are Trump will be ok.

I'm slightly worried that he will get a very mild dose and then all his hardline supporters will assume that it's not a serious issue again.

Maybe, but the latest gossip is that Trump is fatigued and is having a hard time breathing....

Nickdfresh
10-03-2020, 02:02 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/7d/49/96/7d4996af8697c0c8c47e7f29cb505e5e.jpg
Too soon?

ZahZoo
10-03-2020, 10:51 AM
My gut feeling is that you wouldn't test an "experimental treatment" on the so-called "President of the United States" unless his outlook was pretty goddamned grim otherwise, and "Hail Mary" passes were about the only options you had left. As for the other medications given to him... zinc & vitamin D are obviously to boost his immune system. the daily aspirin is to keep his blood from clotting and presumably the melatonin to help him sleep. Not sure what the famotidine is about. That's a drug that's better known by its "over the counter" retail name as "Pepcid" and is used to control stomach acid. Unless his sudden withdrawal from KFC & McDonalds fast food is causing his stomach to rebel or whatever??

Regeneron is a synthetic antibody treatment that is showing good signs of reducing the early viral load from SARS-COV-2 infections in Phase 3 testing. It works similarly to Convalescent Plasma therapy, but doesn't have the potential side effects of a blood based rejection response seen in plasma treatments.

It's way too soon in Trump's illness stages to be making grim predictions and assumptions... Don't let your imagination or other's panic get out ahead of the facts.

FORD
10-03-2020, 12:45 PM
Today's additions to the COVID list:

Jabba the Christie, who was Cheeto's "debate coach"

Koch puppet Senator Ron Johnson (R - WI). So far he's the only Republican to catch the virus this week who can not be tied to the Amy Culty Batshit nomination party

Nickdfresh
10-03-2020, 02:37 PM
Regeneron is a synthetic antibody treatment that is showing good signs of reducing the early viral load from SARS-COV-2 infections in Phase 3 testing. It works similarly to Convalescent Plasma therapy, but doesn't have the potential side effects of a blood based rejection response seen in plasma treatments.

It's way too soon in Trump's illness stages to be making grim predictions and assumptions... Don't let your imagination or other's panic get out ahead of the facts.

The fact that they seem to be lying and contradicting each other seems like it might not be going well. Also, The Donald is a cunt because he may have knowingly exposed others by holding a pressor after he knew he was infected...

As I predicted, they seem to be flooding him with remdesavir...

And while I never thought I'd wish Mike Pence be president, Trump should recuse himself until he's well or six feet under as our enemies are already said to be taking advantage...

FORD
10-03-2020, 02:48 PM
This whole thing is starting to remind me of the USSR in the 80s. You know... that time in between Leo Brezhnev's death and whenever Gorby took over.

You had that string of geezers in their 70s or 80s who came in, lasted a few months, and then they would suddenly drop out of sight. Press releases would be issued, saying that they were doing well, and then they're suddenly dead and the next geezer is rolled into office. Rinse & repeat until they finally did the smart thing and let the younger Gorby take his turn in office.

Obviously we have already seen the geezers line up in this years election. Now we're getting the conflicting medical reports. Business as usual.... Soviet style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JbLsYoL3ug

Nickdfresh
10-03-2020, 03:03 PM
https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/s960x960/120751315_10216957780488892_4090456621027944388_o. jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=38FiSk1O4lMAX-o5scY&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&tp=7&oh=54bc09a6df8c91a692981b2eba4968d3&oe=5F9DF84F

FORD
10-03-2020, 04:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDgxeJ2roHI

FORD
10-04-2020, 10:37 PM
https://i.imgur.com/SPHr2YU.png

FORD
10-05-2020, 12:55 AM
https://youtu.be/_T9TuUAC5ck

Seshmeister
10-05-2020, 01:09 AM
The effect this could have on the senate is interesting.

I don't believe the conspiracy theory that he doesn't have it, too many other cases and more importantly the last thing he wanted was to spend the next few weeks talking about the virus,

It does seem very possible though that he was very reckless and infected a bunch of people and is now lying about the timeline...

FORD
10-05-2020, 05:33 PM
https://i.imgur.com/qQ1TSBW.png

FORD
10-05-2020, 07:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jtr4QzK6dl8

FORD
10-05-2020, 07:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOqeYA4ISw4

FORD
10-05-2020, 07:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrjhITy8Bq8

FORD
10-05-2020, 07:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL-ZToBslvs

FORD
10-05-2020, 07:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1sg6OeSoD8

FORD
10-05-2020, 08:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16XnS0WNjxE

FORD
10-05-2020, 10:45 PM
I miss the Arizona desert... but I damn sure don't miss morons like these idiots.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V88R6nnww38

FORD
10-05-2020, 10:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muN8xUrtYto

FORD
10-05-2020, 11:24 PM
rawstory.com
Video of Trump’s return to the White House appears to show him ‘wincing in pain’ and ‘gasping for air’: reports
Published 2 hours ago on October 5, 2020 By Matthew Chapman

On Monday, after President Donald Trump returned to the White House from Walter Reed Medical Center after days of coronavirus treatment, some observers noticed that the president appeared to still be in considerable pain as he put on a show for the cameras.

Trump appears to wince after removing his mask before giving a thumbs up. pic.twitter.com/kj4SdDSYVX

— The Recount (@therecount) October 5, 2020

Trump appears to be wincing in pain while he breathes pic.twitter.com/YKhGhu0VN0

— Brennan Murphy (@brenonade) October 5, 2020

Trump’s personal physician, Dr. Sean Conley, insisted that the president is in a fit enough condition to be discharged from the hospital. However, aides to the president reportedly advised him against leaving.

Report typos and corrections to: corrections@rawstory.com.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJeGzkht-TI

Hardrock69
10-06-2020, 12:59 AM
I think as part of the sentencing when chump is convicted of treason, corruption, fraud, lying to Congress, the FBI, and everyone else, Melanoma should be forced by the judge to blow a bunch of paying customers on a global PPV event.

Hardrock69
10-06-2020, 01:04 AM
Ask Alex Jones if all those dead people are just imagining things....

FORD
10-06-2020, 01:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXKcWkbcaMQ

FORD
10-06-2020, 01:36 PM
Ask Alex Jones if all those dead people are just imagining things....

He would probably say they were all "crisis actors".

Lqskdiver
10-06-2020, 07:17 PM
If they could keep RBG alive for the past 3 years, they can certainly keep Trump around to serve his next 4 years.

Shit, now I gotta figure out how to post pics and use this damn board all over again.

FORD
10-06-2020, 07:22 PM
You meant to say "4 months".

FORD
10-06-2020, 07:43 PM
Add Joey Goebbels Jr. to the White House COVID casualty list....

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/37/1f/9f/371f9f81424d8300a89f29c1c38a0ef0.jpg

FORD
10-06-2020, 07:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yliOpzWfYcI

FORD
10-06-2020, 08:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSHT70k_ajY

Kristy
10-06-2020, 08:09 PM
slave FORD Hipster News

FORD
10-06-2020, 08:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2EmtkdSmQ

Seshmeister
10-06-2020, 09:24 PM
The upper levels of the Republican Party seem to have turned into an anti-science cult.

Seshmeister
10-07-2020, 08:51 AM

Covid-19 jumps species again...

Lqskdiver
10-07-2020, 10:13 AM
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=709768506200069

Dafuq!!

3 years of the loony left this is all they have to show for it.

Umm...how do you make the video play? Is there a tutorial on posting somewhere?

:biggrin::biggrin:

Kristy
10-07-2020, 05:47 PM
Ol' F A T T Y is just winded from sucking so much Putin cock. Dude needs to learn how to pace himself

FORD
10-07-2020, 07:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMfn1zHZpC0

FORD
10-07-2020, 07:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QyoiX27ocQ

hideyoursheep
10-07-2020, 07:46 PM
And for the record, Biden says he's in the clear, at least for now....

If coronavirus were the only thing Biden had to worry about, I'd say he might have a slim chance.
I'm gone for a while and this is the best that the democratic party can do, a pedophilic far left puppet with 2 brain aneurysm surgeries?
You guys fucked up when you went after Tulsi Gabbard. The democratic party has gone completely insane. There's no way I could vote for any of them at this point.
You know why? Because I'm still an American, and I'm still a veteran.
I'm disappointed in you, nick. How can you blindly follow a bunch of hacks like this?

hideyoursheep
10-07-2020, 07:57 PM
Hmmmm....

Oh boy! :popcorn:

Seshmeister
10-07-2020, 08:21 PM
I've been reminding people for years that this forum used to be very republican with just a few naysayers. :D

Nickdfresh
10-07-2020, 08:25 PM
I think as part of the sentencing when chump is convicted of treason, corruption, fraud, lying to Congress, the FBI, and everyone else, Melanoma should be forced by the judge to blow a bunch of paying customers on a global PPV event.

Naw, like Al Capone it will be simple tax evasion...

Nickdfresh
10-07-2020, 08:27 PM

It's sort of funny that this cunt's wife had it and he didn't, but now he has it and she doesn't. I guess she has immunity, but looks like a creepy, sexless marriage, at least with each other....

Nickdfresh
10-07-2020, 08:29 PM
If coronavirus were the only thing Biden had to worry about, I'd say he might have a slim chance.
I'm gone for a while and this is the best that the democratic party can do, a pedophilic far left puppet with 2 brain aneurysm surgeries?
You guys fucked up when you went after Tulsi Gabbard. The democratic party has gone completely insane. There's no way I could vote for any of them at this point.
I'm disappointed in you, nick. How can you blindly follow a bunch of hacks like this?

Well WTF can I say, you're a veteran who follows a guy who thinks you are a sucker-dogshit for serving or even supporting him. "Pedophile"? Which grab-it-by-the-pussy guy was sued for fucking a 13 year old?

I'll guess I'll take my cues from nearly every senior military officer that has endorsed Biden. Even Gen. Stan McCrystal who disparaged Obama-Biden and was effectively relieved for doing so...

Grow the fuck up, whitebread and maybe read something beyond QtipAnonAUtisim theories and whatever the fuck doesn't hurt your little feelings...

FORD
10-07-2020, 08:36 PM

Biden's not far left. He's not even near left. He's a moderate Republican and always has been, given his track record.

As far as Tulsi Gabbard goes, I used to like her. Didn't think she had a snowball's chance in Hell in 2020, but would have been a strong contender for a future election. But she's lost her mind recently. Last I heard from her, she was pushing Pimpy O'Keefe/Veritas propaganda pieces. And that lying son of a bitch has NEVER pushed anything but slanted extreme right wing propaganda.

FORD
10-07-2020, 08:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXOSeFytsF8

silverfish
10-07-2020, 10:22 PM
Maybe I'm Immune

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C76XMCJCVs&ab_channel=TheLateLateShowwithJamesCorden

Seshmeister
10-07-2020, 10:50 PM
Biden's not far left. He's not even near left. He's a moderate Republican and always has been, given his track record.

It is funny to hear a so called far left candidate saying no no no way would we ban fracking.

Fracking is an environmental nightmare, even the Boris and the UK conservative government banned it last year.

Nickdfresh
10-07-2020, 11:05 PM
It is funny to hear a so called far left candidate saying no no no way would we ban fracking.

Fracking is an environmental nightmare, even the Boris and the UK conservative banned it last year.

Well Biden is in a way appealing to blue collar traditional union workers, so it's not that much of a surprise. You debutants often forget the left in America was made on the back of working men and women. Fracking ain't great but not sure it is a "nightmare" scenario either depending on the geography. If Boris banned it, it's because his Russian sockpuppet fists wanted him too! In any case it's moot because the price of oil and gas makes active fracking asinine...

Cue Bruce Springsteen song...

FORD
10-07-2020, 11:08 PM
Fucking Scamala Harris just backed up Biden's insane promise to NOT ban fracking in the VP debate... and she had previously pretended to be a sponsor of the Green New Deal, for fucks sake. :puke:

Nickdfresh
10-07-2020, 11:32 PM
Fucking Scamala Harris just backed up Biden's insane promise to NOT ban fracking in the VP debate... and she had previously pretended to be a sponsor of the Green New Deal, for fucks sake. :puke:

Biden's platform has a Climate Plan, but vote Trump if it's not enough FFS:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/14/us/politics/biden-climate-plan.html

Von Halen
10-07-2020, 11:43 PM
Well Biden is in a way appealing to blue collar traditional union workers, so it's not that much of a surprise.

No he's not. Just like I told you in 2016, Trump will carry the States that are Union heavy States. Just like he DID in 2016. The Union members are not listening to their bought and paid for crooked Union officials. I'm in the automotive plants all the time. The blue collar guys are voting Trump 10 to 1. So are all the Trades guys.

Like 2016, you will be sorely disappointed. TRUMP 2020!

Seshmeister
10-07-2020, 11:56 PM
I tip my hat that you were proved right last time, although it was really tight and he lose the popular vote by millions.

At the moment this time the polling for Trump is much worse.

A lot of question dodging on the VP debate but at least it was kind of like a debate.

I can't be alone in thinking that both the VP candidates are better than the presidential ones, not that that is saying a hell of a lot.

Von Halen
10-08-2020, 12:03 AM
I can't be alone in thinking that both the VP candidates are better than the presidential ones, not that that is saying a hell of a lot.

I think if either of these two old bastards were to croak in office, I'd be more comfortable with Harris than Pence. Those religious nuts scare the hell out of me.

Nickdfresh
10-08-2020, 12:14 AM
No he's not. Just like I told you in 2016, Trump will carry the States that are Union heavy States. Just like he DID in 2016. The Union members are not listening to their bought and paid for crooked Union officials. I'm in the automotive plants all the time. The blue collar guys are voting Trump 10 to 1. So are all the Trades guys.

Well if you mean uneducated fucktards maybe but the tides have changed quite a bit from 2016 dude, and by and large their wives are voting Biden and not Trump. Maybe someday you will too. BTW I was in the GM UAW plants in 2016, and then it was dependent on race..

And Trump didn't carry states he carried counties, most of which he's buried in now...

Nickdfresh
10-08-2020, 12:20 AM
And Hillary won the popular vote by over two million, she lost the election mainly because of Comey's October surprise. That ain't happening this time, Trump is the one under perma-investigation but whatever, put up your wager... :)

Seshmeister
10-08-2020, 12:26 AM
I think if either of these two old bastards were to croak in office, I'd be more comfortable with Harris than Pence. Those religious nuts scare the hell out of me.

Well that always confused me a bit about you being ok with Trump because although he's obviously an atheist he does whatever the religious nuts want to keep his base happy.

That and he's an authoritarian which is not rock n roll. :)

Von Halen
10-08-2020, 12:32 AM
Well if you mean uneducated fucktards maybe but the tides have changed quite a bit from 2016 dude, and by and large their wives are voting Biden and not Trump. Maybe someday you will too. BTW I was in the GM UAW plants in 2016, and then it was dependent on race..

And Trump didn't carry states he carried counties, most of which he's buried in now...

None of the Union wives I know, are voting Biden.

And Hillary won the popular vote by over two million, she lost the election mainly because of Comey's October surprise. That ain't happening this time, Trump is the one under perma-investigation but whatever, put up your wager... :)

Uh, you never paid your 2016 wager debt. Why would I expect you to pay when you're wrong again this time?

Seshmeister
10-08-2020, 01:51 AM
He's on now saying because of politics you can't get a vaccine until just after the election although they are ready.

What sort of an idiot would believe that?

There will be no vaccine being given to people this year anywhere in the world. It's early summer at best. Vaccines are being produced just now so that in case they are proved to work we have enough.

Also just so you know most countries in the world are working together on this apart from the US, China and Russia.

Finally it pisses me off when politicians make out that they are developing vaccines or any other medicines when what they are actually doing is waiting for scientists to do it.

FORD
10-08-2020, 01:35 PM
Here's everyone at the White House Rose Garden SCOTUS event now called a likely 'superspreader.' Help us ID them all.
USA TODAY is attempting to identify every person at the event using publicly available photographs of that day. Help us fill in the blanks.

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/10/07/USAT/963d6169-b807-4116-a7dc-192b676e1922-rose_garden_numbers_fullf.jpg

Among attendees testing positive are Trump and first lady Melania Trump; former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie; former counselor to the president Kellyanne Conway, Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah; Sen. Thom Tillis, R-N.C.; Notre Dame President Rev. John Jenkins; pastor and evangelist Greg Laurie; and freelance photographer Al Drago.

USA TODAY is attempting to identify every person at the event using publicly available photographs of that day. If you know of someone who is not on our list, please fill out this form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FIB4zcAPeqBOZ4ICdYacUf-Vwu3JcBF6BN0RzTAhWMg/edit).

We think we've identified the following people. The names in bold indicate those who have tested positive for coronavirus since the White House event. Seated on the left:

1. Kate Todd, White House lawyer

2. Rebecca Cipollone, Pat Cipollone's wife

3. Pat Cipollone, White House counsel

4. Mark Meadows, White House chief of staff

5. William Barr, U.S. attorney general

6. Tiffany Trump, president's daughter

7. Karen Pence, second lady

8. Mike Pence, vice president

9. Sen. Deb Fischer, R-Neb.

10. Sen. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn.

11. Sen. Mike Crapo, R-Idaho

12. Sen. Thom Tillis, R-N.C.

13. Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo.

14. Sen. Ben Sasse, R-Neb.

15. Sharon Lee, wife of Sen. Mike Lee

16. Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah

23. Rep. Mike Johnson, R-La.

24. Sen. Kelly Loeffler, R-Ga.

31. Alyssa Farah, White House communications director

32. Kayleigh McEnany, White House press secretary

33. Michael Farris, president and CEO, Alliance Defending Freedom

41. Robert O'Brien, national security adviser

44. Kay Coles James, President, Heritage Foundation

46. O. Carter Snead, Notre Dame professor of law

48. Maureen Blum, president, SCI

53. Ed Whelan, president, Ethics and Public Policy Center

54. Jenna Ellis, Senior legal adviser for the president's campaign

56. Maureen Ferguson, senior fellow for Catholic Association

57. Michael Ferguson, former House member from New Jersey

65. Jeffrey Wall, solicitor general

75. Nicole Stelle Garnett, Notre Dame law professor

84. Mercedes Schlapp, Senior adviser for Trump-Pence Campaign

85. Matt Schlapp, lobbyist and chair of the American Conservative Union

86. Tom Fitton, president, Judicial Watch

And seated on the right...

First Lady Melania Trump

102. Jesse Barrett, husband of Amy Coney Barrett

107. The Barrett babysitter

108. Kellyanne Conway, counselor to the president

109. Patricia Scalia, wife of Eugene Scalia

110. Eugene Scalia, Labor secretary, son of the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia

111. Maureen Scalia, widow of the late Justice Antonin Scalia

112. Father Paul Scalia, another son of the Scalias

113. Alex Azar, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services secretary

114. Jeffrey Rosen, deputy U.S. attorney general

115. Laura Ingraham, FOX News host

118. C. Boyden Gray, Washington, D.C., attorney and former diplomat

119. G Marcus Cole, Notre Dame dean and law professor

120. The Rev. John Jenkins, president of Notre Dame University

121. Franklin Graham, Billy Graham Evangelistic Association

122. Cissie Lynch, member of the president's Faith Advisory Council

123. Paula White-Cain, White House Faith and Opportunity initiative and pastor (wife of the pussy who ruined Journey)

124. Jenny Hegseth, Pete Hegseth's wife

125. Pete Hegseth, "FOX & Friends" weekend co-host

126. Greg Laurie, pastor and evangelist, Southern California

127. Jack Graham, pastor of Prestonwood Baptist Church, Texas

128. Harry Jackson, president, Harry Jackson Ministries

129. Andrew Brunson, pastor and author

130. Robert Morris, founding pastor, Gateway Church, Dallas

131. Jentezen Franklin, senior pastor, Free Chapel, Georgia

132. Jerry Prevo, acting president, Liberty University

133. Skip Heitzig, senior Pastor of Calvary Church, Albuquerque

134. Paolo Carozza, Notre Dame law school

135. Tony Perkins, president, Family Research Council

136. Corey Lewandowski, lobbyist

137. David Bossie, president and chairman, Citizens United

138. Chris Christie, former New Jersey governor

140. Ramiro Pena, senior pastor, Christ the King Church, Texas

141. Jenny Beth Martin, Tea Party Patriots

142. Ralph Reed, chairman, Faith and Freedom Coalition

143. Gary Marx, president, Madison Strategies

145. Cleta Mitchell, Foley & Lardner LLP, Washington, D.C.

146. Heather Higgins, Independent Woman's Voice chair

154. Kristan Hawkins, Students for Life president

159. Gary Bauer, U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom member

164. Carol Tobias, National Right to Life president

168. Marjorie Dannenfelser, Susan B. Anthony List president

170. Penny Nance, Concerned Women for America, CEO

183. Jeanne Mancini, March for Life president

184. Carrie Severino, Judicial Crisis Network president

191. Chad Gilmartin, principal assistant press secretary

192. Karoline Leavitt, assistant press secretary

https://images.jifo.co/21540721_1601675326134.jpg

The markings on the USA Today website didn't fully copy over on that last picture, but the people highlighted in Orange in that pic (appropriately enough) are the ones NOT wearing masks. The version on the website also has the known virus carriers circled.

Read more here (https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/investigations/2020/10/07/likely-rose-garden-covid-superspreader-white-house-drew-hundreds/3636925001/)

Kristy
10-08-2020, 02:31 PM
It's sort of funny that this cunt's wife had it and he didn't, but now he has it and she doesn't. I guess she has immunity, but looks like a creepy, sexless marriage, at least with each other....

Immunity after infection has yet to be established. As for Goebbels here, he jerks off to video of watching children die in cages. Can't get orgasms more intense than that.

Kristy
10-08-2020, 02:57 PM

That was 2016, artard. The GOP has done its best to bust up unions and with ol' F A T T Y wanting to gut Social Security for good and rip Medicare/caid to pieces makes me wonder how many of you F A T Trump mushroom slurpers use such social programs and depend upon them for daily survival. The people voting for ol' F A T T Y are the terminally stupid, white, F A T, angry middle-aged, racist, bigoted males who never finished high school. You, know, YOU. Now they are not the rule. There are some Catholics that I went to school with who will vote Trump not because they like him but because they want him to also gut Roe v. Wade so they can have their white Jesus America. They see ol' F A T T Y as a tool not as a leader. You're too fucking stupid to know the god damn difference.

FORD
10-08-2020, 08:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVBcF9OnAfk

FORD
10-08-2020, 08:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVKpdjbNovs

ZahZoo
10-09-2020, 08:30 AM

Yes... this. My son is a union pipeline welder... their union leaders are all playing up supporting Biden and virtually all of the working guys are like... Fuck that. There's no logic behind supporting Democrats and liberals within most union ranks because it's those elected idiots that are killing off union jobs with regulations and environmental bullshit.

Kristy
10-09-2020, 03:58 PM
MY BALLOT arrived today. Then I thought, "What's the point when the Bernie Brats are just going to allow ol' F A T T Y another 4 years?"

These fucking Bernie Brats fucking everything up. I guess its too late to send them off to an island where they can fight it out with the militia weirdos.

FORD
10-09-2020, 07:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW8JRSpzc7s

FORD
10-09-2020, 10:25 PM
Will Cheeto's latest rounds of hallucination & roid rage cause him to start World War III??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADwiEkak8rs

...why not? If he thinks he's gonna be dead by Halloween, wouldn't it be just like a malignant narcissist to take the rest of us out with him?

FORD
10-12-2020, 07:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B_0OOCO0pM

FORD
10-12-2020, 07:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqxfZzWqJO4

FORD
10-12-2020, 07:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw1CQT4OhjU

ZahZoo
10-13-2020, 09:08 AM
Out of pure curiosity Ford... who are the voices of reason that truly resonate in your head..?

Von Halen
10-13-2020, 09:11 AM
Out of pure curiosity Ford... who are the voices of reason that truly resonate in your head..?

Uh, that decrepit old fool Bernie Sanders, Zah. :D

Seshmeister
10-13-2020, 11:43 AM
The Superman story does appear to be true.

Kristy
10-13-2020, 11:48 AM

Yeah, like you're one to be calling others old.

FORD
10-13-2020, 12:20 PM

The "decrepit old fool" who has been proven to be on the correct side of every major issue for the past 40 years??

Yeah, he's one of the few reasonable voices out there. Sadly there are very few of them since December 12, 2000.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYxZfksAyco

Von Halen
10-13-2020, 01:05 PM
Yeah, like you're one to be calling others old.

You're getting up there yourself. What are you, 41 now? It's probably time you did something with your life. You're officially on the downside. The problem with your "I'll get to it tomorrow" attitude is, you are running out of tomorrows, fast. Time to quit being a career Libtard student, that has learned nothing, and find a career.

Kristy
10-13-2020, 01:07 PM
Are you going through manopuase, Von?

Rikk
10-13-2020, 01:39 PM

Indeed. And an October surprise simply could not have the same effect in 2020 that it did in 2016. SO MANY AMERICANS have already voted. My wife voted last week. I'm gonna get in there and vote this week.

My uber-Republican in-laws (my wife is a total Democrat...makes for interesting family gatherings) calmly told us on the phone a couple of months ago that they just can't keep following the insanity anymore. They said if they have to vote Democrat (which they aren't happy to do but feel they have no choice anymore), they don't feel that bad voting for Biden. My mother-in-law basically said, "I just can't vote for Trump. It's so obvious he's a rich crook who couldn't care less how many of his own citizens die!"

I know a lot of the right still feel like they're going to pull out another election surprise...but these numbers are unprecedented. I thought for four years that he was going to pull out some other insanity and get the re-election... But thankfully, it seems like he's really dead-in-the-water.

THESE NUMBERS ARE INSANE!! HE'S GOING TO LOSE ARIZONA!!! EVEN TEXAS ISN'T THE "RELIABLE" RED JUGGERNAUT IT USED TO BE!!!

I don't love Biden...but I'd vote for John Wayne Gacy over the psychotic orange roughy.

ppg960
10-14-2020, 09:46 AM
Trump has lied to the American public non-stop. His twitter account is a shit show. Lies / deceit / and made up information.

Rikk
10-14-2020, 01:18 PM
Trump has lied to the American public non-stop. His twitter account is a shit show. Lies / deceit / and made up information.

And he absolutely cares about nobody but himself. That kind of defies what a public servant is supposed to be.

ZahZoo
10-14-2020, 04:33 PM
And he absolutely cares about nobody but himself. That kind of defies what a public servant is supposed to be.

Given Trump's background... it's impossible to claim he's operating as a public servant in a general sense out of some sort of selfless motivation to serve the nation.

In many ways, I view it as he decided to take on the most challenging leadership role on Earth.

Although most any person at that level of government is serving someone or some thing... rarely serving the interest of the public in general. Many who claim to be public servant are utterly full of shit once you wash the swamp scum off of em...

Kristy
10-14-2020, 05:49 PM
Amazing. Amazing after all this time ZahGoo is an apologist for ol' F A T T Y.

Seshmeister
10-14-2020, 07:06 PM
Indeed. And an October surprise simply could not have the same effect in 2020 that it did in 2016. SO MANY AMERICANS have already voted. My wife voted last week. I'm gonna get in there and vote this week.

My uber-Republican in-laws (my wife is a total Democrat...makes for interesting family gatherings) calmly told us on the phone a couple of months ago that they just can't keep following the insanity anymore. They said if they have to vote Democrat (which they aren't happy to do but feel they have no choice anymore), they don't feel that bad voting for Biden. My mother-in-law basically said, "I just can't vote for Trump. It's so obvious he's a rich crook who couldn't care less how many of his own citizens die!"

Yeah he's losing older voters because they think another term could actually be life threatening to them because of COVID.

How can he stand on a single issue of building a wall and Mexico paying for it, not deliver it at all and then no one mentions it at this election? It just encourages politicians to say any old shit to get elected.

Also MAGA doesn't work as a slogan after you have been in charge for 4 years...this whole 'things are terrible vote for me and I'll fix it' when you are the incumbent? :)

Rikk
10-14-2020, 10:26 PM
Yeah he's losing older voters because they think another term could actually be life threatening to them because of COVID.

How can he stand on a single issue of building a wall and Mexico paying for it, not deliver it at all and then no one mentions it at this election? It just encourages politicians to say any old shit to get elected.

Also MAGA doesn't work as a slogan after you have been in charge for 4 years...this whole 'things are terrible vote for me and I'll fix it' when you are the incumbent? :)

I was thinking about that the other night! There were literally hundreds of people with MAGA signs in the clip of the rally on T.V., and I was thinking, "You want to make it great again? I guess that means it actually isn't great even with your 'fearless' leader at the helm?"

Rikk
10-14-2020, 10:29 PM
...and the fact that he actually called the President of Mexico and asked him to stop saying that Mexico isn't going to pay for the wall because "it's making me look bad." WHAT THE FUCK??? Mexico immediately released another statement not only saying (again) that they won't pay for the wall but they even released a transcript of the call, quoting Trump as asking him to "stop saying that." It's absolutely pathetic.

He can say anything. And they will lap it up and continue to believe it.

It still amazes me how little he's paid in taxes and that doesn't make more people bitter considering how much some of us have to pay in taxes!!! For Christ's sake, my wife & I paid more than $750 in taxes when we actually filed!!! (meaning we paid well over than that when many were getting their refunds!)

FORD
10-15-2020, 03:14 AM
So it seems that the youngest Trumplet, Baron also has COVID 19. With him and Malaria both positive for the virus, they might not be able to jump on the first plane to Slovenia the day after the election (or whatever day the election results are official)

She and the kid both have Slovenian citizenship, and they're going to be leaving the Orange Imbecile behind, you can call your bookie and bet on it. Unless he leaves them first, via the COVID express to Hell.

Kristy
10-15-2020, 02:07 PM

Interesting. Really interesting coming from someone who believes in censorship

Rikk
10-15-2020, 02:17 PM
Interesting. Really interesting coming from someone who believes in censorship

If he really believed in censorship, he would have censored your ass years ago.

It must get really boring in the Shining hotel, hmm?

Kristy
10-15-2020, 03:55 PM
Rikk, consensus confirms that is a name given by mothers to sons because they hate them.

Have a nice day, weirdo

FORD
10-15-2020, 07:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssCyr2uWZk8

ZahZoo
10-16-2020, 08:28 AM
Amazing. Amazing after all this time ZahGoo is an apologist for ol' F A T T Y.

Check your comprehension... I didn't make a supportive statement with regards to the President nor any of the Washington scum.

Seshmeister
10-16-2020, 09:16 AM
Check your comprehension... I didn't make a supportive statement with regards to the President nor any of the Washington scum.

I thought she meant you were supporting her! :)

Rikk
10-16-2020, 12:31 PM
Rikk, consensus confirms that is a name given by mothers to sons because they hate them.

Have a nice day, weirdo

I have actual friends here. They all know my REAL name.

You, not being my friend, are free to call me Rikk (or "weirdo") whenever you want.

Are you the Grady sister on the right or left?

Rikk
10-16-2020, 12:32 PM

I think she has problems reading sentences with more than one layer of meaning. Don't be so hard on her: she hasn't been laid in 3,174 days. :D

Rikk
10-16-2020, 12:37 PM
So it seems that the youngest Trumplet, Baron also has COVID 19. With him and Malaria both positive for the virus, they might not be able to jump on the first plane to Slovenia the day after the election (or whatever day the election results are official)

She and the kid both have Slovenian citizenship, and they're going to be leaving the Orange Imbecile behind, you can call your bookie and bet on it. Unless he leaves them first, via the COVID express to Hell.

Never before has a President been so desperate to win re-election to avoid jail and his wife leaving him. It's incredibly pathetic. He could not personally care if she leaves him... It's just his massively-compromised manhood that couldn't handle the humiliation of his wife showing the world that she does not love him and that she actually sees a better life without his fat, make-up drenched ass.

When both of my kids were born, I wanted to be nowhere else but at my wife's side and with the newborn baby. No real man would try to run away and screw a porn star in the hours after his wife brought his child into this world. Watching the Christian-right defend him (just as they defended child-molester Roy Buchanan) reveals their true moral compass.

Kristy
10-17-2020, 12:37 PM

There is nothing wrong with my CoPReHeNSiON. You're a fence-sitter and a life-long Republican. You're also a Trump apologist and a wishful thinker. You vote Trump because you old, decrypted Republicans still believe in the Reagan myth. You still believe that monkey molesting droopy faced doped up astrology fuck is going to come down from GOP heaven and save America. But you know that's not going to happen so you have the ol' orange F A T T Y who gives you leeway for the white, middle-aged male to propagate his bigotry and racism, hate and violence. He gives you what yo always wanted and what Reagan never could. Your ol' F A T T Y is colossal fuck up, a rapist, serial killer and shitstain on the pages of American history but as long as he tells fence sitting bigots what they want to hear you'll crawl across cut glass to vote for him.

Kristy
10-17-2020, 12:58 PM
Here's a perfect example. Another (obese) unattractive MAGA tard fence sitter. I don't believe a word that cums out of her bigot mouth

https://youtu.be/PyvXquZ4qQw

Once you vote Trump you're Scarlet Letter bigoted for life. Fuck her feelings

Rikk
10-18-2020, 02:46 PM
Here's a perfect example. Another (obese) unattractive MAGA tard fence sitter. I don't believe a word that cums out of her bigot mouth

https://youtu.be/PyvXquZ4qQw

Once you vote Trump you're Scarlet Letter bigoted for life. Fuck her feelings

While I understand your point, Kristy (I never in a million years could understand why anyone could have considered voting for Trump in 2016...and I'm still upset by a few people I'm related to who either voted for Trump or voted 3rd-party in 2016...and I've always hated Hilary but voted for her because I feel there was no other option), I actually admire this person for coming on YouTube and saying this. She fucked up. She knows it. She was stupid...and she recognizes it. (It reminds me of all the Americans who actually ended up SURPRISED that no WOMD were found in Iraq...and I was thinking, how could you buy that shit-show in the first place!??) Without people willing to switch sides from where they were in 2016, he simply wins again.

It's safe to say that 99% of Americans who voted for Hilary in 2016 will be absolutely voting for Biden in 2020. They aren't the ones who will make the difference this time.

NO, the difference will be made by:
1) All those who stayed home in 2016 (including the group who were not old enough to vote last time).
2) Those who have had an awakening, voting for him in 2016 but changing their vote this time.*

Without * especially, we lose in 2020 and Trump wins again. A LOT of people who voted for the idiot in 2016 have had a re-awakening. Without them, we flow a little closer towards complete civil war mode. Them switching sides to vote for Biden this time unifies the country a bit more. And the biggest thing it does for us: it gets the orange roughy out of office and lets us start to feel like a real country again.

So, I see your point...but we need these people. I'm only relieved that at least a few people woke up and realized that he's done nothing but hurt them (and their families) for the last four years.

Seriously, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is a term that should be stolen by Dems. They're the only party running on such an ideal this time out.

Kristy
10-18-2020, 03:07 PM
So, I see your point...but we need these people.

Um...not we don't. No one does. Not only are "these people" terminally stupid they voted for ol' F A T T Y because they have so much hate in their hearts. They are bigots, racists and assholes. There is no change of heart here. They claimed they have changed their minds only because ol' F A T T Y din not implement their views of bigotry. For example, if ol' F A T T Y did manage to have Obama arrested they would change their tune in a heartbeat. This is nothing more than feel good propaganda for wet liberals like slave FORD Just like The Dumb Turks of that fuck-awful Lincoln Project nonsense which is so god damn retarded.

"These people" need to be branded, tarred and feathered and bought out to main street thoroughfares in every city so others can throw tomatoes at them. They are snakes. They cannot be trusted.

Rikk
10-18-2020, 05:28 PM
Um...not we don't. No one does. Not only are "these people" terminally stupid they voted for ol' F A T T Y because they have so much hate in their hearts. They are bigots, racists and assholes. There is no change of heart here. They claimed they have changed their minds only because ol' F A T T Y din not implement their views of bigotry. For example, if ol' F A T T Y did manage to have Obama arrested they would change their tune in a heartbeat. This is nothing more than feel good propaganda for wet liberals like slave FORD Just like The Dumb Turks of that fuck-awful Lincoln Project nonsense which is so god damn retarded.

"These people" need to be branded, tarred and feathered and bought out to main street thoroughfares in every city so others can throw tomatoes at them. They are snakes. They cannot be trusted.

So you would take away their right to vote?

You need their votes for Biden to win but you would instead teach them a lesson and delete their votes, letting fatass-the-tanner win again? What the hell does that prove?

Seshmeister
10-18-2020, 06:03 PM
Um...not we don't. No one does. Not only are "these people" terminally stupid they voted for ol' F A T T Y because they have so much hate in their hearts.

Physician, heal thyself

Kristy
10-18-2020, 06:10 PM
Physician, heal thyself

Shut up, slave.

Kristy
10-18-2020, 06:13 PM
So you would take away their right to vote?

Where did I say that? If they can legally vote than vote.

You need their votes for Biden to win but you would instead teach them a lesson and delete their votes, letting fatass-the-tanner win again? What the hell does that prove?

For the last time THEY ARE NOT BIDEN VOTERS. They are propagandists. They are there to fool liberals like what that whole Lincoln Project crap is doing. They are there to dupe people, to give them a false sense of security. I don't trust a single god damn one of these "Republicans for Biden" douche sacks. Don't be fooled. Don't turn into a slave FORD

Rikk
10-18-2020, 06:40 PM

For the last time THEY ARE NOT BIDEN VOTERS. They are propagandists. They are there to fool liberals like what that whole Lincoln Project crap is doing. They are there to dupe people, to give them a false sense of security. I don't trust a single god damn one of these "Republicans for Biden" douche sacks. Don't be fooled. Don't turn into a slave FORD

If you're right, then Biden will lose in a couple of weeks.

If you're wrong, then eat your own words.

Nickdfresh
10-18-2020, 09:39 PM
Shut up, slave.

Stop yelling at the General Manager, Karen!

ZahZoo
10-19-2020, 08:57 AM
There is nothing wrong with my CoPReHeNSiON. You're a fence-sitter and a life-long Republican. You're also a Trump apologist and a wishful thinker. You vote Trump because you old, decrypted Republicans still believe in the Reagan myth. You still believe that monkey molesting droopy faced doped up astrology fuck is going to come down from GOP heaven and save America. But you know that's not going to happen so you have the ol' orange F A T T Y who gives you leeway for the white, middle-aged male to propagate his bigotry and racism, hate and violence. He gives you what yo always wanted and what Reagan never could. Your ol' F A T T Y is colossal fuck up, a rapist, serial killer and shitstain on the pages of American history but as long as he tells fence sitting bigots what they want to hear you'll crawl across cut glass to vote for him.

Thank you for the clarification... I can clearly see it's your reality that is in error rather than your comprehension. My apologies...

Funkmonkey
10-19-2020, 12:36 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Kristy

Thank you for the clarification... I can clearly see it's your reality that is in error rather than your comprehension. My apologies...

Wow, there's no shortage of intensity up in this website. But "monkey molesting droopy faced doped up astrology fuck"? When do I get some of that action!! Hey now!!

Seshmeister
10-19-2020, 12:57 PM
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-unloads-on-anthony-fauci-calling-him-a-disaster-and-an-idiot-over-coronavirus?ref=home

President Donald Trump on Monday unloaded on Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious-disease expert, complaining that those working to curtail the coronavirus pandemic that has killed almost 220,000 Americans are all “idiots.”

“People are tired of COVID. I have these huge rallies. People are saying whatever. Just leave us alone. They’re tired of it. People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots,” Trump said during a campaign call from his hotel in Las Vegas.

The president then called Fauci “a disaster” and lamented that he would receive lots of negative press if he fired the public-health expert because he is a “nice guy.”

Tension between the president and Fauci and other public-health officials and government scientists working to mitigate the highly contagious virus has been building for months. The divide has been made worse in recent weeks after a Trump campaign ad included footage and a misleading audio clip from Fauci to buttress the president’s widely panned leadership on the virus that has that has infected more than 8 million Americans. Fauci has called out the president for the spot and said it was “in effect, harassing me.”

“Every time he goes on television there’s always a bomb, but there’s a bigger bomb if you fire him. This guy’s a disaster,” Trump said on the call, according to multiple reporters who were listening in.

In the same interview with The Daily Beast, Fauci said there was “not a chance” that he would quit his position.

Over the last month—and since his own COVID-19 diagnosis—Trump has been touring America and claiming the nation is “rounding the corner” on COVID-19, even though infections are now surging with daily averages of more than 50,000 a day. Experts believe the spread of the virus will only get worse as winter looms.

However, that looming health threat did nothing to slow down Trump on Monday in his campaign phone call.

“Fauci is a disaster. If I listened to him, we’d have 500,000 deaths,” he said, before later adding—baselessly—that it would be 700,000 or 800,000, after a weekend of rallies full of crowds that flouted Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines of social distancing and face-mask use. There is no evidence to suggest Fauci, or any other U.S. public-health official associated with the COVID-19 response, would be responsible for the hundreds of thousands of American deaths if in charge.

“If there’s a reporter on, you can have it just the way I said it, I couldn’t care less,” Trump added.

Trump’s slam against Fauci came the morning after the National Institutes of Health official’s interview with CBS’ 60 Minutes aired. On the broadcast, Fauci suggested the president’s reluctance to wear a face mask in public amid a pandemic is because he “equates wearing a mask with weakness.” Fauci added that Trump’s refusal to adhere to guidelines implemented by his own public-health experts is “less an anti-science [position] than it’s more a statement.”

“You know, a statement of strength,” Fauci said. “Like, ‘We’re strong. We don’t need a mask.’ That kind of thing. He sometimes equates wearing a mask with weakness.”

Dismissing Trump’s claims that the pandemic’s end is near, Fauci admitted during the Sunday interview that he was not surprised that the president contracted COVID-19 after failure to take precautions at White House events. One of those events includes the announcement of Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination to the Supreme Court in the Rose Garden, a gathering attended by at least 13 people who became infected.

“I was worried that he was going to get sick when I saw him in a completely precarious situation of crowded, no separation between people, and almost nobody wearing a mask,” Fauci said. “When I saw that on TV, I said, ‘Oh my goodness. Nothing good can come out of that, that’s got to be a problem.’ And then sure enough, it turned out to be a superspreader event.”

Fauci also told 60 Minutes that he and his family have received death threats because of his role advising the government’s response to the crisis.

FORD
10-19-2020, 01:37 PM

When did I ever say I believed the Lincoln Project?

Most of them are BCE Republicans. I'm reasonably certain that my opinions about that cabal are well documented.

I don't trust any Republicans. Not Goldwater Republicans. Not BCE Republicans. Not Koch funded DLC Turd Way fake "Democrats" who vote as Republicans. Not fucking Likudist fossils like Feinstein who literally launched her political career on Harvey Milk's bleeding corpse, and is now hugging Miss Lindsey on the Senate floor, while telling us all how much she loves Amy Culty Batshit.

I could deal with Eisenhower Republicans, but most of them are dead, and the ones that aren't have retired from politics. As a former Democratic party official (on the local level) I can feel their pain, when it comes to a party that's betrayed its members by going too far to the right.

As for the Biden campaign, they're making the same fucking mistake that Hillary campaign made, and that's pandering to the Republican/"right-leaning" voters and not doing a goddamned thing to attract the actual Democratic base voters that they have pushed away with the idiotic DLC Turd Way Republican "lite" policies of the last 30 years. Biden will probably get some of those votes that Hillary couldn't. Not because he's a better candidate, but just because he's not a total cunt. And because there's an Orange Fuck who has killed more Americans than Vietnam, 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, and the PNAC wars combined.

Will it be enough to override Diebold electro-fraud, nazi domestic terrorists interfering with polling places, and the Cheeto/DeJoy deliberate sabotage of the postal service? We'll find out in 15 days, I guess. My recommendation: If you CAN vote early, you damn well better do so.

Rikk
10-19-2020, 02:40 PM
...fucking Likudist fossils like Feinstein who literally launched her political career on Harvey Milk's bleeding corpse...

I was thinking about this the other day. When she made a psycho/right-wing ass of herself, kissing the bubbly ass of Lindsey-Desperately-in-the-Closet, I thought back to the bodies of Milk & Moscone. For God's sake, she was the one who told Dan White to fight for his job. He sure did, didn't he?

FORD
10-19-2020, 03:53 PM
Feinstein is such a hypocrite. She cross examines children who ask her to do something about climate change, but won't show any backbone to a COVID superspreader cultist lunatic who refuses to answer a single question, who wants a lifetime appointment to the highest fucking court in the country. Just the latest in a long line of Feinstein hypocrisies.

Rikk
10-19-2020, 08:30 PM
Feinstein is such a hypocrite. She cross examines children who ask her to do something about climate change, but won't show any backbone to a COVID superspreader cultist lunatic who refuses to answer a single question, who wants a lifetime appointment to the highest fucking court in the country. Just the latest in a long line of Feinstein hypocrisies.

Anybody who hates Feinstein would actually really enjoy some of the ol' Dead Kennedys records. Jello sure loves shitting on her sick parade. It's awesome.

FORD
10-19-2020, 08:58 PM
If only Jello had defeated her in the SF Mayor election back in the day..... we could have had Senator Biafra now! :(

Rikk
10-20-2020, 02:19 AM
If only Jello had defeated her in the SF Mayor election back in the day..... we could have had Senator Biafra now! :(

As McCartney would say, "That would be something." I remember seeing footage of him while campaigning vacuuming the streets of San Francisco. Hey, he came in 4th place (I think)!

FORD
10-20-2020, 08:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XTjODVxlUc

FORD
12-09-2020, 08:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOlzn1gg8Mg

Florida thug dictator Ron Deathsentence might actually be WORSE than Cheeto.

FORD
12-16-2020, 08:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA4tmSuLdXY