PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love/hate Facebook

Hardrock69
10-29-2020, 06:40 AM
It gives you a platform where you can literally go to the presdet's FB page, and tell him to go fuck himself!

I have done this many times, cursed at him, called him many names, etc.

Well today I told him he was a stupid son-of-a-bitch, and his mother was a whore, and I got banned by FB for 3 days.

Why?

"Bullying".

Aww...da poor widdul chumpie is all butthurt for sure....

NOT.

He is a fuckhead! FUCK that notion about "respect the office".

The chump is not worthy of ANYONE'S respect under ANY circumstances.

Fucking 3-year-old shitbag motherfucker.
:lmao:

twonabomber
10-29-2020, 06:54 AM
I started a FB group for our little municipality. Another guy (who doesn't even fucking live here!) started one and only allows positive posts.

I loves me some mayhem. I let people say whatever. I run it like it's this site. If Zuckerberg wants to delete something, okay, but I won't.

FB deleted someone's post the other day, similar to yours. Not sure if he got three days off, it just showed me that he called someone else an idiot and I'm thinking after being at this site for how many years, that is fucking tame.

Hardrock69
10-29-2020, 07:29 AM
Yep.

FB is for people who are too easily butthurt, which is 90% of the population these days it seems.

twonabomber
10-29-2020, 07:34 AM
We've had a couple Trump boat parades here. Some woman reports the event listings as hate speech. I won't delete them, and I wouldn't delete listings for any Biden events if there were any listed.

Hardrock69
10-29-2020, 06:48 PM
I like to report stuff to Facebook like.....some interview with some idiot Republican Party official....I will report it as dangerous violence, or overt sexual content, when it is just an idiot running his mouf. :D