PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl LV

Seshmeister
02-04-2021, 10:27 PM
They have become so fucking litigious I'm not even sure we are allowed to have a thread called this without giving them some cash... we'll see. Apparently they now even sue you for using the term 'The big game'.

Anyhoo despite knowing as much about the current form and personnel of the teams as your elderly aunt, I have had a spectacular run of 5 years now winning bets on the the Super Bowl. (soup please)

Usually I have a ridiculous set of criteria of who to support based on 'have I been to their city, and did I like it?', 'are they the underdog?'. 'are the owners even more cunty than average?' and so on, but this year I'm struggling.

So my question for you guys is who should the neutral support this year? Which team is the one the cool people want to win? Who is the least Patriots/Cowboys (no offence to fans of those teams I'm coming from a neutral point of view)'?

twonabomber
02-04-2021, 10:34 PM
I dunno. I haven't watched any games this season, and I gotta work Sunday night. All the commercials end up on YouTube anyways...

Part of me says go with KC, as they are defending champions. But then, Brady has been there before. Tough call...

Seshmeister
02-04-2021, 10:38 PM
I'm not asking who you think will win, more who you would like to if you aren't a fan of either. :)

I stay up each year in a little sad lonely tradition watching until 5am or whatever by myself. It's the only game I watch each year. It's kind of weird tbh... :)

Less or more weird in lockdown.

I see they are having 25 000 at the game which is insane but an interesting fucking experiment if nothing else.

twonabomber
02-04-2021, 10:44 PM
I'd go with KC. Maybe start a new dynasty. Usher Brady on his way out.

Stadium capacity is 65,890, they'll be spread out every third row or something. They're not gonna put rows of people elbow to elbow on national TV. The NFL took enough shit for even playing this season.

They could probably get away with a pre-recorded halftime show instead of rolling a huge stage out.

FORD
02-04-2021, 11:06 PM
I was really hoping for a Seahawks - KC matchup this year, but that fell apart a few weeks ago.... :(

Chiefs are still in it, and I can't stand Brady's Trump loving, cheating ass, so.... Go Mahomes, I guess. :gulp:

Kristy
02-04-2021, 11:10 PM
My prediction? Glad you asked. The Brady Bunch will win over the Apple Dumpling Gang. For one, it's in Brady's new Republican home town and two, he has the better team, not over all but he has the better team. Two, Mony Mony is still reeling from his head-fucked concussion and one more blow to his State Farm noggin and that overpaid fuck will be permanently disabled. He'll be another NFL dribbling causality like Joe Montana and Jim McMahon and Junior Seau who blew his fucking brains out because the NFL only likes you if you make lotsa money for them. About 9 to 11 years from now when Trump becomes emperor Mony Mony will blow his State Farm brains out like the good little hive mind NFL drone he truly is.

The score? Some boring 17 to 7 after enduring three quarters of the most boring shit on the planet of defenses too pussifed to tackle because they might catch the Trump AIDS disease. Fuck the NFL. And fuck you for wanting to watch that garbage.

Kristy
02-04-2021, 11:12 PM
I was really hoping for a Seahawks - KC matchup this year, but that fell apart a few weeks ago.... :(

The Seacucks are burnt toast. Smith and the chronically chewing gum weirdo are losers. They prove it every season.

Seshmeister
02-04-2021, 11:39 PM
They could probably get away with a pre-recorded halftime show instead of rolling a huge stage out.

The audio has been pre-recorded since Prince anyway...

FORD
02-05-2021, 01:53 AM
Actually, Prince was in 2007. After that there was Tom Petty in 2008, Bruce Springsteen & The E Street band in 2009, and The Who in 2010.

They all played live. Tom & The Boss were both great shows. The Who probably SHOULD have used tapes, as they were horrible. And probably why no actual band has played the halftime show since then. :(

twonabomber
02-05-2021, 02:02 AM
There aren't any actual bands left to play it. Maybe Foo Fighters, and with a new album coming out they could do next year's show.

FORD
02-05-2021, 02:09 AM
There's always Greta Van Fleet. Kristy would definitely watch that.

Von Halen
02-05-2021, 08:25 AM
There's always Greta Van Fleet. Kristy would definitely watch that.

I just watched a Pro Shot Greta Van Fleet show that was filmed at Red Rocks, on YouTube. I'm pretty sure I saw Kristy in the front row.

By the way, I would recommend watching this show. It is very good.

Seshmeister
02-05-2021, 08:49 AM
There aren't any actual bands left to play it. Maybe Foo Fighters, and with a new album coming out they could do next year's show.

Now that you mention it, I'm surprised they haven't done it by now.

Kristy
02-05-2021, 02:33 PM
If any band is to play on a NFL Stupidbowl halftime show it should be these guys

https://youtu.be/-rkqLGTg0rE

Trash for a trashy corporate greedy entity. Perfect for each other.

FORD
02-05-2021, 05:16 PM
I just watched a Pro Shot Greta Van Fleet show that was filmed at Red Rocks, on YouTube. I'm pretty sure I saw Kristy in the front row.

By the way, I would recommend watching this show. It is very good.

Funny you should mention that.... our old friend in the red suit :devildance: posted that show on another board (https://jackpineradicals.com/groups/the-totally-random-evening-full-album-listening-group/forum/topic/greta-van-fleet-live-at-the-red-rocks-amphitheater-9-24-19/) yesterday.

Seshmeister
02-05-2021, 11:41 PM
They're like the new Kingdom Come... ;)

conmee
02-06-2021, 02:52 AM
Brethren and Sistren,

If I recall, the GVF boys are from Von's neighborhood.

I saw the Kingdom Come lads open for the Monsters of Rock in 1988 at the Los Angeles Coliseum... if I recall, it was Kingdom Come, Dokken, Metallica, Scorpions, and Van Hagar. Metallica incited a riot as people were waiting and waiting for the music to begin and it was hot as hell late July, things didn't start until mid late afternoon. A guy next to me brought a huge baggy of joints, he'd light one up, take a hit, pass it to me and say "Take a hit and pass it down..." Went through about fifteen or twenty joints in that manner, I may have lost track after Joint No.5 or No. 6... it was good shit too, so maybe it was only 5 or 6... I digress.

Metallica was on fire but the Scorpions were at the top of their game, sounded fantastic, full of energy, when they played The Zoo 80,000 people singing along, Van Hagar was a bit of a letdown energy-wise... Summer Nights started things off for Van Hagar and after Scorps RYLAH and Dynamite, Summer Nights just sort of plods along at a leisurely pace... and right in the middle of the set When It's Love, Eagles Fly, and Can't Drive 55 just sucked the energy out of the place after the prior couple hours' adrenaline of Metallica and Scorpions. Not sure if it's possible to select a worse trio of songs. EVH solo never fails to disappoint and was the highlight of their set. It was my first and only Van Hagar concert and would end up 19 years before I'd see EVH play live again up here at Key Arena in 2007.

What was the question? Oh, GVF... the new Kingdom Come...

That is all.

Icon™®©

twonabomber
02-06-2021, 07:33 AM
Gambling addict at work likes the over.

Von Halen
02-06-2021, 09:07 AM
As the great Commie indicated, GVF are indeed from my neck of the woods. One of our service guys has this huge blowout every year on his farm. He's probably early 60's and he's an old school rock and roll party dude. Has a wife and grown kids now, great career and is just a good guy. But he likes to put on this giant bash every summer. Anyway, he's friends with the parents of the GVF boys. So, a number of years ago, while they were still in High School, the Dad says to this guy, "Why don't you have my boys be one of the bands at your summer blowout?" Ron, the guy I work with told the dude he didn't know they had formed a band, but of course they were welcome to play. They did, and even as green as they were, they were the hits of the party. These kids played any gig they could get, until they broke big. I can see where they get the Kingdom Come comparison, but I think they have surpassed Kingdom Come. I doubt Kingdom Come ever sold out Red Rocks on their own. Being from the tiny town of Frankenmuth, MI, which before GVF, has been most known for their chicken and their giant Christmas store, to selling out venues like Red Rocks, is a pretty great accomplishment in this day and age.

silverfish
02-06-2021, 01:40 PM
https://ca-times.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/c730fc5/2147483647/strip/true/crop/4800x3600+0+0/resize/840x630!/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F86%2F2d%2F54f7104742 95a0ec9a87ae966335%2Fsbr020621-color.jpg

Kristy
02-06-2021, 05:34 PM
Brady is the definition of a pillow biter. Dude wins by cheating and cheats by whining like a little bitch. He's a die hard Trumpublican with a hard on for Reich-wing fascism. Now, I have no doubt he and his shitty team will be victorious tomorrow even though they will be out-coached because BRADY WINS BY CHEATING! Watch that little fucker with a close eye.

conmee
02-06-2021, 06:34 PM
Von,

I have Christmas ornaments from Frankenmuth when I did time in Detroit working for IBM on the GM account (pre-bankruptcy days).

That is all.

Icon™®©

ELVIS
02-06-2021, 06:44 PM
You dorks still worried about football?

Seshmeister
02-06-2021, 09:14 PM
Anyway, he's friends with the parents of the GVF boys.

This reminds me of a few years ago when the SM came in asking me about Biffy Clyro what I thought of them and so on. I dunno how big they are in the US but they have/had been doing well. It turned out she had become friendly with one of their mums.

This is of course the way it should and has to be but for some reason it felt a bit sad to be at that stage... :)

Nickdfresh
02-07-2021, 04:22 AM
You dorks still worried about football?
https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/5c686e387fdcb81f0e88c754/1559330145050-C9CTNBF33A2S3KNKK8HJ/ke17ZwdGBToddI8pDm48kNvT88LknE-K9M4pGNO0Iqd7gQa3H78H3Y0txjaiv_0fDoOvxcdMmMKkDsyUq MSsMWxHk725yiiHCCLfrh8O1z5QPOohDIaIeljMHgDF5CVlOqp eNLcJ80NK65_fV7S1USOFn4xF8vTWDNAUBm5ducQhX-V3oVjSmr829Rco4W2Uo49ZdOtO_QXox0_W7i2zEA/mama-says-foosball-is-the-devil.jpg

Kristy
02-07-2021, 12:13 PM
Since the NFL is all about betting there was not a site I could find where you can bet the odds on someone suffering a career ending injury like a cervical/spinal cord or blow knee or severe concussion. It's not like these fucksnots have it cumming to them playing this shit game in a god damn pandemic that has cost over 400,000 AMERICAN lives while the owners fuck off to their yachts and Aspen/Hamptons/Bel-Air homes fucking their big titty mistresses when not getting private box hand jobs. So fuck these people. Fuck the NFL. Bunch of greedy, filthy cunts.

Seshmeister
02-07-2021, 03:35 PM
Ok I'm going with Kansas. I can't support a team with Tom Brady in it.

Seshmeister
02-07-2021, 04:01 PM
Gambling addict at work likes the over.

Lots of people have and it's sitting at 56.

I've bet Under because a combination of contrarianism, luck and knowing almost nothing about it has meant I've won on my annual Super Bowl bet for the last 4 years running. :)

conmee
02-07-2021, 06:27 PM
Brethren and Sistren,

I’m not one for identity politics. I don’t dislike Van Halen because Dave is a Jew, I don’t dislike Brady because he’s Republican (he may whine, and occasionally deflate balls, but Belichik was the mastermind when it came to cheating), I don’t dislike Sesh for being drunk, and so on and so forth. I judge a person by the content of their portfolios and the color of their money, not their skin. And truth be told, I quit the NFL the day they moved my hometown Chargers from glorious San Diego to hellhole LA. Haven’t watched an NFL game since which has been 3 or 4 years now. Given that KC is in the same AFC West as the Chargers, I would prefer a Bucs victory. And to split the difference with all you Brady haters, let’s say Brady has a leg injury that forces retirement and Bucs still pull out a victory with a backup QB. Bucs 24 - Queefs 23.

That is all.

Icon™️©️®️

conmee
02-07-2021, 06:37 PM
Brethren and Sistren,

If this quote is indeed accurate, then I have never wanted to be a professional sports team owner more than I do right now...

...to their yachts and Aspen/Hamptons/Bel-Air homes fucking their big titty mistresses when not getting private box hand jobs.

That is all.

Icon™️®️©️

Seshmeister
02-07-2021, 09:44 PM
Well at least my 'Under' bet will offset the loss on Kansas...

So this is love
02-07-2021, 10:17 PM
Well at least my 'Under' bet will offset the loss on Kansas...

Never bet against the house....tom brady ...lol!

Seshmeister
02-07-2021, 10:34 PM
Never bet against the house....tom brady ...lol!

I think the only time I've won against him was by cashing out on a bet before he led a comeback. :D

Kristy
02-07-2021, 11:57 PM
I told you. I fucking told you collective cretin hive the Trumpublican would smash the snot out of that Apple Dumpling Gang.

A terrible, forgettable game nonetheless. Over paid pussies playing pussy ball for their pussy corporate overloads. For Mony Mony it was this "Here, I'll throw the ball to you but I'll throw it close to the ground because I don't want you to get hurt." Also who wears a head band since the days of Mark Knopfler?
https://images2.minutemediacdn.com/image/fetch/w_736,h_485,c_fill,g_auto,f_auto/https%3A%2F%2Fkckingdom.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fimagn-images%2F2017%2F07%2F15054144-1-850x560.jpeg
Money for nothing, indeed

Brady on the other hand was phenomenal. He took those racist-chanting Chiefs and fucked their assholes hard with used Trump KFC chicken legs. Of course, that's given him too much credit in the sense the Apple Dumpling Gang played a defense based on Palptine anger rather that X's and 0's. I was bored by halftime so I missed the corporate act whatever it was. What I did was get naked (it was dark by then) cover myself in used coffee grounds and left some Hersey-esque dumps in my neighbors lawn when all the time I knew they were inside watching the game. I like to roll around on the late winter grass as a form of mindfulness before I fertilize. I feel it does the earth good.

By the end of the third quarter it was over. The flukes in their gaudy red had outfucked themselves and even in garbage time play they couldn't muster a solid game plan; just more Pop Warner passing plays and a few runs. Abysmal. Brady slayed the Walrus and now has what, 7 rings to find Giselle's G-spot with. Good for him. Now watch Biden invite him to the Fall of the House of Usher and he will decline. Like the true racist Republican fuck he is.

ZahZoo
02-08-2021, 07:01 AM
Hmmm watched most of the 2nd quarter and changed the channel half way through whatever that bullshit was for a half-time show. WTF?

Never heard of the Weekend before yesterday... thankful... never want to hear of it again. They couldn't find anything better than that shit..?

Best thing about the Super Bowl... Daytona week starts tomorrow!

twonabomber
02-08-2021, 07:42 AM
And truth be told, I quit the NFL the day they moved my hometown Chargers from glorious San Diego to hellhole LA. Haven’t watched an NFL game since which has been 3 or 4 years now.

I was only a casual fan and when the Browns left to become Baltimorons I also quit watching the NFL. Based on the mess the reborn Browns were, it was a good decision.

Kristy
02-08-2021, 11:09 AM
Pointless. Playing any sport in a pandemic as devastating as this goes to show there are no lows that a franchise owner won't sink to to make a profit. What was more ridiculous was all the faux-political pregame horseshit of "unity" where somehow owners on yachts fucking big titty mistresses is going to save America from itself. Then there was the usual military fetishization, then faux patriotism, the "we're for the little guy" horseshit and now the NFL is exploiting front line healthcare workers by claiming they are supporting them by making god damn team uniforms are made before any PPE is. Hey, here's a fun tidbit. Did you know the city and county of Los Angeles has eased their environmental air/health restrictions because they cannot cremate all those who have died from COVID fast enough? But I guess when tax break corporations like Pepsi, Ford and all these stupid start up internet hacks paid their millions to advertise their useless shit well, that's more important, America.

The NFL should be ashamed of itself. Yet, it was praised for having its fucking Superspreader Bowl event to keep the masses stupid. Sit back and watch COVID spike in Ft. Fuckerdale maybe taking out a player or two. If so, at least they died for a good cause: American greed.

Von Halen
02-08-2021, 11:15 AM
The NFL should be ashamed of itself. Yet, it was praised for having its fucking Superspreader Bowl event to keep the masses stupid. Sit back and watch COVID spike in Ft. Fuckerdale maybe taking out a player or two. If so, at least they died for a good cause: American greed.

Yeah, there will be a whole bunch of dead cardboard cutouts in Tampa today.

Kristy
02-08-2021, 11:22 AM
Not the fucking point, Von. To many people were on the field both pre and post-game. The virus has mutated more than your homoerotic love for Roth making it more infectious and contagious. Cases will spike in Ft. Shitheadale.

Fairwrning
02-08-2021, 07:05 PM
Brady is the best QB ever..and Dirty Honey > Gretta Van Zepplin

Nickdfresh
02-08-2021, 07:16 PM
Pointless. Playing any sport in a pandemic as devastating as this goes to show there are no lows that a franchise owner won't sink to to make a profit. What was more ridiculous was all the faux-political pregame horseshit of "unity" where somehow owners on yachts fucking big titty mistresses is going to save America from itself. Then there was the usual military fetishization, then faux patriotism, the "we're for the little guy" horseshit and now the NFL is exploiting front line healthcare workers by claiming they are supporting them by making god damn team uniforms are made before any PPE is. Hey, here's a fun tidbit. Did you know the city and county of Los Angeles has eased their environmental air/health restrictions because they cannot cremate all those who have died from COVID fast enough? But I guess when tax break corporations like Pepsi, Ford and all these stupid start up internet hacks paid their millions to advertise their useless shit well, that's more important, America.

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/147645078_10158805650356469_7556661127426737738_o. jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=UZEIQVqiCZkAX9eJZ3t&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=64cb2db59177f68f7b30102a5a6563a0&oe=60491691

Seshmeister
02-08-2021, 07:24 PM
Never heard of the Weekend before yesterday... thankful... never want to hear of it again.

Me neither even though they have 51 billion streams apparently.

Seshmeister
02-08-2021, 07:27 PM
Imagine you are one of the the Kansas fans who paid $10 000 for a ticket and catches Covid...

conmee
02-08-2021, 08:09 PM
Brethren and Sistren,

Not only did this make me laugh out loud, but I’m now concerned the mutating virus has made Von’s homoeroticism more infectious and contagious than ever... stay safe, people!

Not the fucking point, Von... The virus has mutated more than your homoerotic love for Roth making it more infectious and contagious.

That is all.

Icon™️®️©️

Von Halen
02-09-2021, 08:03 AM
Brady is the best QB ever..and Dirty Honey > Gretta Van Zepplin

I really like Dirty Honey, but I watched one of their live streams, and it was fucking brutal.

Fairwrning
02-09-2021, 06:19 PM
Honestly, I can only listen to 2-3 songs at a time from either..singer can get whiney for one while I just hear zepplin from the other..Really like DH cover of " Last Child"

Terry
02-09-2021, 08:33 PM
The worst part of it was living in the Tampa Bay area, where all the local newscasts for 72 hours leading up to the game were talking about nothing other than Tom Brady and The Bucs. Even the fucking local weather forecasts were solely focused on what the weather was gonna be like the night of the game over Raymond James Stadium.

It's like, hey, there's 3 million + people in the Greater Tampa Bay Metro area. Only 30,000 people will be attending the Superbowl, and I'd bet a good chunk of them don't even live here...

Still, it was good the Bucs won...going into the game, I wouldn't have bet a dime on the Bucs in terms of what I thought their chances were. And a bit surprising Mahomes didn't even throw one touchdown.

Seshmeister
02-09-2021, 11:52 PM
Brethren and Sistren,

I’m not one for identity politics. I don’t dislike Van Halen because Dave is a Jew, I don’t dislike Brady because he’s Republican (he may whine, and occasionally deflate balls, but Belichik was the mastermind when it came to cheating), I don’t dislike Sesh for being drunk, and so on and so forth. I judge a person by the content of their portfolios and the color of their money, not their skin. And truth be told, I quit the NFL the day they moved my hometown Chargers from glorious San Diego to hellhole LA. Haven’t watched an NFL game since which has been 3 or 4 years now. Given that KC is in the same AFC West as the Chargers, I would prefer a Bucs victory. And to split the difference with all you Brady haters, let’s say Brady has a leg injury that forces retirement and Bucs still pull out a victory with a backup QB. Bucs 24 - Queefs 23.

Nothing to do with him being a Republican, I assume a lot of those guys are - all the owners clearly are.

It's just that he sets off my dickhead radar...

https://www.si.com/.image/c_fit%2Ccs_srgb%2Cfl_progressive%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw _620/MTc4NjI4NTcxMzgyNjg3NTIw/bradymask.jpg

twonabomber
02-10-2021, 03:47 AM
The worst part of it was living in the Tampa Bay area, where all the local newscasts for 72 hours leading up to the game were talking about nothing other than Tom Brady and The Bucs. Even the fucking local weather forecasts were solely focused on what the weather was gonna be like the night of the game over Raymond James Stadium.

It's like, hey, there's 3 million + people in the Greater Tampa Bay Metro area. Only 30,000 people will be attending the Superbowl, and I'd bet a good chunk of them don't even live here...

Still, it was good the Bucs won...going into the game, I wouldn't have bet a dime on the Bucs in terms of what I thought their chances were. And a bit surprising Mahomes didn't even throw one touchdown.

Cleveland gets the NFL Draft this year. It'll be outside by the stadium and the Rock Hall. The weather will likely be a big part of the local news. Late April here is risky for an outside thing, but so many of the attendees likely have been outside for 20+ years of bad Browns football outside so I guess it doesn't matter.

Nickdfresh
02-10-2021, 07:29 AM
Nothing to do with him being a Republican, I assume a lot of those guys are - all the owners clearly are.

It's just that he sets off my dickhead radar...

https://www.si.com/.image/c_fit%2Ccs_srgb%2Cfl_progressive%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw _620/MTc4NjI4NTcxMzgyNjg3NTIw/bradymask.jpg

A few years ago he had the creepy-as-fuck personal trainer cult going with the white guys on the Pats, which clearly annoyed Belichick. It sounded like that guy was giving out more handjobs than Gisele. And oh yeah, he was a total shit to his first kid that be basically ignored. Since he has spent time with him though, but it only seemed to have happened when he started getting shit for it...

twonabomber
02-10-2021, 01:16 PM
So there's a boat parade in Tampa Bay...Brady has a new boat

"Tom is out in the brand new boat -- it's a multi-million dollar state-of-the-art 40-foot vessel with all the bells and whistles.

It's named "Viva a Vida" -- which seems to be inspired by his wife Gisele's environmental conservation initiative."

LOL because I'm pretty sure a 40 foot boat doesn't run on an environmentally conservative fuel

Terry
02-10-2021, 07:26 PM
Cleveland gets the NFL Draft this year. It'll be outside by the stadium and the Rock Hall. The weather will likely be a big part of the local news. Late April here is risky for an outside thing, but so many of the attendees likely have been outside for 20+ years of bad Browns football outside so I guess it doesn't matter.

For some reason, even though I've never been there from what I've heard from others Cleveland sounds a lot like the place I spent a good chunk of my formative years growing up in: it's one of those places that once you hit 18 or so you move away from it and never look back, or you end up living there forever...and pissing and moaning about it forever as well.

So this is love
02-10-2021, 08:23 PM

I sure would have never bet that Mahomes wouldn't throw one TD in the game. I wonder what the odds were of this happening?

twonabomber
02-10-2021, 08:38 PM
For some reason, even though I've never been there from what I've heard from others Cleveland sounds a lot like the place I spent a good chunk of my formative years growing up in: it's one of those places that once you hit 18 or so you move away from it and never look back, or you end up living there forever...and pissing and moaning about it forever as well.

I only complain in the winter. Rest of the time isn't so bad.

Nickdfresh
02-10-2021, 08:57 PM
I sure would have never bet that Mahomes wouldn't throw one TD in the game. I wonder what the odds were of this happening?

IDk but apparently some guy here won $70K on the game or so I am told...

Seshmeister
02-10-2021, 10:15 PM
So there's a boat parade in Tampa Bay...Brady has a new boat

"Tom is out in the brand new boat -- it's a multi-million dollar state-of-the-art 40-foot vessel with all the bells and whistles.

It's named "Viva a Vida" -- which seems to be inspired by his wife Gisele's environmental conservation initiative."

LOL because I'm pretty sure a 40 foot boat doesn't run on an environmentally conservative fuel

How fucked up is the world when a model can be worth over $300 million?? It's somehow news and amazing when these fucks give $100k of tax deductible cash to a charity in return for praise and PR?

Her main claim to fame is she is the oldest woman Di Caprio has ever went on a date with... :)

Kristy
02-11-2021, 02:24 PM
You cretins are just pathetic. Again, the NFL is a god damn joke. So a supermodel pussy slammer won himself another ring. I should care, how? One good thing to take away from this shit (if there is anything at all) is that F A T fucking, sweaty balls tumor creating, homeless poster boy hoodie wearing Bellonadick wasn't there to be any part of it. That sideline snarling lard douche with his fucking chins can go fuck himself and take that whining bag of a snot Cam(girl) Neutron Dead Bomb with him.

Nickdfresh
02-11-2021, 05:27 PM
You cretins are just pathetic. Again, the NFL is a god damn joke. So a supermodel pussy slammer won himself another ring. I should care, how? One good thing to take away from this shit (if there is anything at all) is that F A T fucking, sweaty balls tumor creating, homeless poster boy hoodie wearing Bellonadick wasn't there to be any part of it. That sideline snarling lard douche with his fucking chins can go fuck himself and take that whining bag of a snot Cam(girl) Neutron Dead Bomb with him.

My, the evident lack of penis or any other erogenous organ, and over abundance of cats, has really made you a bitter hag. Still drive that Lexus, grandma? Oh wait, you'd actually have people that want to touch you to be a grandma....

Nickdfresh
02-11-2021, 09:21 PM
Tom Brady shitfaced like fuck at the parade, enjoy: https://www.facebook.com/MEMES.of.the.NFL/videos/1119089755180122

Seshmeister
02-11-2021, 10:39 PM
I thought tourism was quite important to the economy of Florida? 7500 new cases a day?

No fucking way is any sane foreign tourist going to be visiting any time soon judging by that clip...

Terry
02-13-2021, 11:20 AM
I thought tourism was quite important to the economy of Florida? 7500 new cases a day?

No fucking way is any sane foreign tourist going to be visiting any time soon judging by that clip...

Sane tourists, either foreign or domestic, probably wouldn't want to make Florida their destination spot re: covid.

The reality? There are plenty of tourists, both foreign and domestic, who are coming here to vacation/party precisely because our state approach to covid in terms of restrictions is so lax compared to other parts of the country.

Granted, as much as Florida needs the tourist dollars, I'm not one who thinks our state should have approached the virus measures in such a half-assed/day-late-dollar-short manner as we have since March of last year.

However, the flip side of the coin is my own lack of amazement at how many non-sane tourists, both foreign and domestic, are coming into the state: plenty of fundamentally foolish people out there the world over who figure "Fuck it, Florida is open, I'm going."

Last time I checked, in terms of macro-humanity, non-US residents hardly have a monopoly on wisdom despite it seeming that way at times. Not getting all "USA!USA!USA!" about it (I don't think America has a monopoly on wisdom, either): doubtless America has more than a few flaws...as does, you know, everywhere else. Just part of being human, in that we learn from our mistakes, sometimes only learning enough to repeat them perfectly time and time again.

Kristy
02-19-2021, 08:17 PM
My, the evident lack of penis or any other erogenous organ, and over abundance of cats, has really made you a bitter hag. Still drive that Lexus, grandma? Oh wait, you'd actually have people that want to touch you to be a grandma....

It's an Infinity, chucklenuts.

Still freezing at the bus stop?

Seshmeister
02-19-2021, 09:37 PM
Sane tourists, either foreign or domestic, probably wouldn't want to make Florida their destination spot re: covid.

The reality? There are plenty of tourists, both foreign and domestic, who are coming here to vacation/party precisely because our state approach to covid in terms of restrictions is so lax compared to other parts of the country.

Granted, as much as Florida needs the tourist dollars, I'm not one who thinks our state should have approached the virus measures in such a half-assed/day-late-dollar-short manner as we have since March of last year.

However, the flip side of the coin is my own lack of amazement at how many non-sane tourists, both foreign and domestic, are coming into the state: plenty of fundamentally foolish people out there the world over who figure "Fuck it, Florida is open, I'm going."

Last time I checked, in terms of macro-humanity, non-US residents hardly have a monopoly on wisdom despite it seeming that way at times. Not getting all "USA!USA!USA!" about it (I don't think America has a monopoly on wisdom, either): doubtless America has more than a few flaws...as does, you know, everywhere else. Just part of being human, in that we learn from our mistakes, sometimes only learning enough to repeat them perfectly time and time again.

Hopefully it all works out, as I said elsewhere I've been all over Florida from gulf to Orlando to Tampa to the Keys and despite some of the crazy people and stupid shit I have a real soft spot for the place which is why I was annoyed that I won't be able to come back for at least a while.

Terry
02-20-2021, 08:48 AM
Hopefully it all works out, as I said elsewhere I've been all over Florida from gulf to Orlando to Tampa to the Keys and despite some of the crazy people and stupid shit I have a real soft spot for the place which is why I was annoyed that I won't be able to come back for at least a while.

I didn't move to Florida until 2000, when I was thirty years old...long before the phrase "Florida Man" started popping up.

Having been born and raised primarily in the Northeastern part of the United States, I can readily assure people of what they doubtless already know, in that there are crazy/stupid people doing crazy/stupid shit everywhere.

Unlike a lot of other states in the US, Florida is one where about 2/3rds of the residents were born outside the state. Over the last decade, Florida's population increased by roughly 15%. So, for all the flak the state gets, it doesn't stop people from resettling here. It'd be interesting to find out how many of these "Florida Man" stories concern individuals who weren't even born in Florida, and in fact moved here after they had spent their formative years elsewhere.

So, Sesh, you're certainly welcome to visit this fine state: you have a standing invitation to stay with me as long as you like (first week is free, second week I have to start charging for room and board)...as long as you don't regale me with stories of Haggis Eating contests, Curling Tournaments, Sheep Farming and bombard me with SNP propaganda, I'm sure we'll get on just fine.

Nickdfresh
02-20-2021, 04:10 PM
It's an Infinity, chucklenuts.

Still freezing at the bus stop?

That's even worse. At least the Lexus is made by a quality, if boring, manufacturer...

But hey at least they extended the warranty for that giant piece of shit CVT tranny! Tranny granny tranny! Get it?!