PDA

View Full Version : NIN Cover "Fashion" with Bowie's Old Band...

Nickdfresh
02-10-2021, 08:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klM9RlJfsVg&feature=emb_logo

Nickdfresh
02-10-2021, 08:24 PM
Not wild about the cover but Fripp fucking rips it up here...

twonabomber
02-10-2021, 08:44 PM
There was a lot of good stuff on that show. I liked Duran Duran's take on Five Years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Suq4rpBp_1A

Kristy
02-11-2021, 02:15 PM
More anti-intellectualism from the WikiBoy. Trent is yesterday news. The dude is more boring than my dog eating its own poop and smells three times as bad. Where Bowie was a visionary and hired a visionary like Tony Visconti, Trent here treads water like a dead fish. Of course, every anti-intellectual shithead with a fetish for the mediocre will love this. All Trent does anymore is fart on a record, adds some reverb and delay and has his brain dead wife garble over it and Trent fans all lick each other's balls and say "Trent is a genius!"

Fuck the hell off.

Kristy
02-11-2021, 02:17 PM
Not wild about the cover but Fripp fucking rips it up here...

No Earl Slick?

Fuck the hell off.

Nickdfresh
02-11-2021, 05:23 PM
More anti-intellectualism from the WikiBoy. Trent is yesterday news. The dude is more boring than my dog eating its own poop and smells three times as bad. Where Bowie was a visionary and hired a visionary like Tony Visconti, Trent here treads water like a dead fish. Of course, every anti-intellectual shithead with a fetish for the mediocre will love this. All Trent does anymore is fart on a record, adds some reverb and delay and has his brain dead wife garble over it and Trent fans all lick each other's balls and say "Trent is a genius!"

Fuck the hell off.

But at least he fucks every once in a while, you dried up old spinster-skank....

Nickdfresh
02-11-2021, 05:31 PM
I love it when pretentious hipster retards like Krappy want to let the world know how boring and uninteresting something is by commenting on it incessantly. I guess it isn't really boring then, you self-nullifying fucktard...

Don't deny that Trent makes those dried up, saggy pissflaps of yours a tad dewy you mindless fucking drone-bot...

Kristy
02-11-2021, 06:18 PM
I'm going to give WikiBoy a pass here because he stayed true to his homoerotic love for Trent while the rest of you believe Roth is making a comeback

Nickdfresh
02-11-2021, 08:21 PM
I'm going to give WikiBoy a pass here because he stayed true to his homoerotic love for Trent while the rest of you believe Roth is making a comeback

Oh praise jesus! I'll give you a pass because you just flat out have shitty taste...

Nickdfresh
02-11-2021, 08:27 PM
And maybe I'm homo for Trent but for FFS his Filipino mail order bride makes me wanna autoerotic asphyxiate myself!

Von Halen
02-12-2021, 07:29 AM
NIN fucking suck! FACT!

Nickdfresh
02-12-2021, 07:34 PM
NIN fucking suck! FACT!

Watch some of their live stuff or fuck right off...

Von Halen
02-13-2021, 08:55 AM
Watch some of their live stuff or fuck right off...

You couldn't pay me to watch that garbage.

Nickdfresh
02-13-2021, 09:32 AM
Whatever. He surrounds himself with fantastic musicians and I'd put Bad Witch on par with any album released in the last 40 years. Certainly better than the neo-hippy douche shit Krappy keeps posting here and you jerkoff too...

Von Halen
02-13-2021, 12:16 PM
Whatever. He surrounds himself with fantastic musicians and I'd put Bad Witch on par with any album released in the last 40 years. Certainly better than the neo-hippy douche shit Krappy keeps posting here and you jerkoff too...

Any album in the last 40 years? Ha ha ha! Good lord. That album isn't as good as anything released in the last 4 days, let alone 40 years. Now I know why when I was listening to Van fucking Halen, you were listening to Duran Duran, Culture Club, Frankie Goes To Hollyweird, and any other faggit new wave shit. No wonder "Jump" is your favorite Van Halen song, and you jizzed yourself when Dave added Brett Tuggle to the band.

Nickdiscofresh

Kristy
02-13-2021, 04:22 PM
NIN fucking suck! FACT!

This is just a sad example of the WikiBoy attempting to be edgy. He's a fucking card carrying member U2 fan for fuck's sake. WikiBoy is trying to relive some lost youth through Trent like Trent is trying to fool others he has talent by mimicking Bowie.

Nickdfresh
03-16-2021, 10:50 AM
This is just a sad example of the WikiBoy attempting to be edgy. He's a fucking card carrying member U2 fan for fuck's sake. WikiBoy is trying to relive some lost youth through Trent like Trent is trying to fool others he has talent by mimicking Bowie.

Watch this video to see how fucking stupid you really are and how little you actually know about music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7APmRkatEU

Bowie WAS A HUGE NIN fan! They toured together and even covered each other's stuff live on that tour...

Von Halen
03-16-2021, 01:22 PM
Bowie WAS A HUGE NIN fan! They toured together and even covered each other's stuff live on that tour...

Bowie = FAG
Reznor = FAG

Of course they toured together. Two faggits that both make/made horrible music. Why wouldn't they tour together?

Nickdfresh
03-16-2021, 07:31 PM
Bowie = FAG
Reznor = FAG

Of course they toured together. Two faggits that both make/made horrible music. Why wouldn't they tour together?

You must have been backstage then. Hopefully they didn't catch ur AIDS...

Nickdfresh
03-16-2021, 07:38 PM
Any album in the last 40 years? Ha ha ha! Good lord. That album isn't as good as anything released in the last 4 days, let alone 40 years.

How in fuck would you know?

Now I know why when I was listening to Van fucking Halen, you were listening to Duran Duran, Culture Club, Frankie Goes To Hollyweird, and any other faggit new wave shit.

I guess that explains why I had to buy multiple cassettes of each CVH album since I wore them out. NIN made it big as Van Halen was dying, old man. They have absolutely nothing in common with any of those groups you mentioned and didn't make it until 1994, although Relax! was a great song. You just sound like a sad, pathetic old man stuck in one boring genre that beats off to his Ted Nugent poster...

No wonder "Jump" is your favorite Van Halen song, and you jizzed yourself when Dave added Brett Tuggle to the band.

Nickdiscofresh

When the fuck did I ever say that, retard? I only bought Skyscraper years after its release and didn't even know who Brett Tuggle was at the time, moron...

FORD
03-16-2021, 10:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRm9BpT8g9Y

Seshmeister
03-17-2021, 12:02 AM

At a time when NIN were more popular than Bowie who was refusing to play his hits.

In Europe we got that cunt Morrisey as support instead until he threw a tantrum 9 shows into the tour. 20 years later he still holds a grudge apparently - he really is a twat.

https://consequenceofsound.net/2016/08/that-cunt-morrissey-kicks-dirt-on-david-bowies-grave/

Nitro Express
03-17-2021, 03:17 AM
Any album in the last 40 years? Ha ha ha! Good lord. That album isn't as good as anything released in the last 4 days, let alone 40 years. Now I know why when I was listening to Van fucking Halen, you were listening to Duran Duran, Culture Club, Frankie Goes To Hollyweird, and any other faggit new wave shit. No wonder "Jump" is your favorite Van Halen song, and you jizzed yourself when Dave added Brett Tuggle to the band.

Nickdiscofresh

I took a chick to a Duran Duran show in Seattle and the venue smelled of wet pussy. That ain’t all bad. You might have gotten laid after a Duran Duran show. You weren’t getting any after a Rush show. Rush you went actually for the music. Duran Duran you went because they drew the chicks.

Nitro Express
03-17-2021, 03:19 AM
Who’s NIN?

twonabomber
03-17-2021, 07:09 AM
At a time when NIN were more popular than Bowie who was refusing to play his hits.

Saw the show here. Bowie played The Man Who Sold The World and Under Pressure...and a bunch of new stuff. Subterraneans and Scary Monsters were done with NIN.

Kristy
03-17-2021, 05:48 PM
Bowie = FAG
Reznor = FAG

Yeah, it's not like seeing Roth in tight spandex gets your little dick harder than a lead pipe or anything.

Nickdfresh
03-17-2021, 07:45 PM
I took a chick to a Duran Duran show in Seattle and the venue smelled of wet pussy. ...

Yeah, and then there were the beautiful young women in the audience...

twonabomber
05-10-2021, 10:22 AM
NIN is playing two shows here in September. 5000 seat outdoor venue. Somebody got a ticket... :D

Kristy
05-10-2021, 05:43 PM
Somebody got a ticket... :D

https://www.dumblittleman.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Losers-696x364.jpg

twonabomber
09-25-2022, 09:13 PM
Last year's shows were cancelled, but I went last night. Amazing. It was the Rock Hall jam that NIN didn't get to have in 2020.

Former members Chris Vrenna, bassist Danny Lohner, keyboardist Charlie Clouser and guitarist Richard Patrick (of Filter) came onstage for the final six songs and one of those was Filter's Hey Man, Nice Shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqiIdyDZZ0w

Jérôme Frenchise
09-26-2022, 01:43 PM
The Infectious Grooves delivered a Bowie cover, "Fame", that was great IMO. Those guys could play.
The singer is beneath the band, though.

https://youtu.be/UyR5nar9Ycw

twonabomber
09-26-2022, 02:51 PM
Pro shot! Maybe the whole show will be released

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMER76w9ew8